Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:35 pm
    User Image Kai and Ina were welcomed additions to the tribe, although they came right at one of the most scattered times Yasashii had ever witnessed. Kithara had, admittedly, not checked in as much as she should have, losing time as preparations overcame her schedule and her life swept into a busy rhythm. She should have been more attentive -- should have visited the newest extensions of old bloodlines. Should of, could of.

Well, she had time now. Plenty of it, in fact. With the tribe settling in nicely there was room in her life to tend to other matters. It was almost back to before, just complete with a territory that still impressed Kithara every day she woke. Now with her newly opened time she could visit one of the two; Kai or Ina. Fortunately for her, the difficult question was answered for her in the form of spotting Ina across Home Camp, likely tending to their duties.

Kithara had worried at first when Ina hatched -- as far as she knew the fox was a dead ringer for Nana's daughter, and for quite some time the sight would trigger the albino vixen. She had been glad to overhear that Nana had welcomed the kit with the help of her new mate, Hyakkimaru (who she also needed to speak to), but Kithara wanted to check in for herself. Make sure.

She made a bee-line for the blue fox, clearing her throat once she was close enough.

"Ina," she called, pausing shortly before the vixen. "Do you have a moment?"

Nasaiki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:28 pm
User Image
Ina was calculating the amount of supplies she would need and various other items she would use for her job, when she heard her name being called out. Normally the only people who tried talking to her was her mom’s side of the family, her brother and her father. She had once met apparently some one who was her great grandmother but she had caused the female a lot of distress it was better now but Ina hated causing any one pain so she still tried to stay clear for now.

Point was, the voice didn’t belong to any of her family members and she didn’t think she was needed for anything yet. Then again one should always be ready to help. So she stopped what she was doing and looked up, not expecting to see the elder.

Oh hello miss kithara. It’s a lovely day today isn’t it. I definitely have a moment.” Ina replied setting her stuff to the side.
“Nymiinym”

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:26 pm
    Kithara hummed softly -- it was a nice day! Her tail flipped softly in greeting, face breaking into a faint smile. Miss Kithara; man, did that make her feel old.

"It is; a blessing from the hotter days we suffered while traveling," she answered, always one for brief small talk. Truly she was glad to be on their cooler island just in time for Fall. "How have you been fairing in the tribe? Has everything been well? I realize I haven't had the most time to check in on you and your brother, but I seek to remedy that."

Nasaiki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:23 pm
Well I was okay with the hotter weather but I know grandpa and mom weren’t the biggest fan of all the sun and temperature.” Ina replied. Her brother probably also hadn’t faired to well, the downfall she supposed of having a black coat. Still they had made it and were fine now.

Oh the tribe is absolutely lovely.” Ina replied. “I haven’t met a lot of the others because well I am afraid a tiny bit to run into great grandma. However i have a lot to learn. I’ve been learning sign and other things to help with my family members that have disabilities.” Her family was together and happy and that was enough for ina really. If she has a happy tribe and a happy family then everything was okay in her books. “You probably get asked a lot but how have you been? Being an elder has to be a hard job? Anything I can do?”
Nymiinym

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:49 am
    She laughed softly, shrugging in good humor. "I do, but I like it, anyway. I can forget to check in on myself these days, so I appreciate it." How was she, anyway? Truthfully? Stressed, tired, and faced with the realization that soon she'd no longer had the excuse of work stopping her from addressing the issue between her and Kaiya. Luckily for Ina, she wasn't the type to unload.

"I'm eager to make this our home," she settled on, glancing around them in emphasis. "And see where that takes us." Her gaze returned towards Ina, chuckling lightly.

"You've done plenty already, but I did need to speak to you. The journey was chaotic at times, and I failed to inquire your thoughts on Yasashii, and if you'd officially like to remain with us."

Nasaiki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:33 pm
Grandpa gets that way a lot too. Just gets right absorbed into work, but he also knew being shaman was going to be a lot of work.” Ina agreed. “Well I’ll always make sure to ask then if it seems like downtime.”
Ina agreed with many of the sentiments but a lot of the tribe definitely felt the same way as well so she didn’t speak up more than just the nod.
Oh yeah. I did forget to do that whole check in thing as well.” Ina admitted with a chuckle. “I’m definitely staying. Whole family is here, well not whole family but all the members I really know are. I couldn’t leave them, and I do like helping people. I was thinking about what to work towards. I think maybe working towards being a guard. Make it a safe place for grandma and my uncle while they adjust to learning everything about this place…. And well so everyone else can just worry about getting better and feeling safe.”
Nymiinym

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:58 pm
    The blue vixen warmed Kithara's heart with her empathy, much as Ina's family did. She was a good fit for Yasashii, although she possibly was biased. Possibly, probably -- definitely. Ina was from good people, that Kithara never had wondered or questioned, but that hadn't meant Ina would find Yasashii as her home. Kithara had done her best to not influence, but could one really expect such impartiality towards these things? Especially when it came to welcoming a member she had witnessed grow from kithood, which was always a delight in itself. It also always served to remind her of her own age, but Kithara had begun to part with her concerns over mortality and time.

"You'd make a fine Guard." Dedication and empathy were both traits valued for such a role. "I will have to find someone to teach you if you aren't opposed. When your tasks are done for the day will you stop by the home camp? We can discuss further tonight."

Nasaiki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:59 pm
Awww thank you for the vote of confidence” Ina smiled. “That is definitely what I will work towards then. Oh no I am totally not opposed. I am really young after all and you gotta keep yourself open for learning. There is always going to be someone that knows more somewhere right?”
Ah maybe it was a young person thought but she liked to think it was a good practice. New things were being created or learned everywhere after all and it was especially important when healing. Maybe the modeites knew everything about their domain but she definitely wasn’t anywhere near one of them. Ah but it was something to ponder at a different time. “Then I will totally come find you again. Make sure to have a good day too Miss. Kithara”

Nymiinym

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:42 am
    Excellent! The meeting had gone well, and a new Guard was desperately needed. Kithara had a lot to begin planning, and it began with finding a mentor for the smaller blue vixen before her.

"Thank you. You too, Ina." And she meant it with all her heart, for all her tribe members. Only the best of days laid ahead for her tribe in her mind. "I will see you soon."

There was no rest for an Elder, especially not during the resettling of such a large tribe. She bowed her head neatly towards Ina and, just as quickly as she had arrived, she left, returning to her duties for the evening.

Nasaiki

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff