Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:55 pm
User ImageThe flood had brought a lot of work when the tribe finally came out of its celebration period, it was now time to get ready to plant different plants for the less carnivorous aspects of their food and during the celebration new life had come to the tribe. He had welcomed Inara at the start but wren had been blessed with children over the period and they were old enough to decide what their path in life was going to be.

He knew when they had first been starting out, he had been trying too hard to be like his father’s version of kemet. He wanted to bring back life to the tribe he had so loved growing up. However it hadn’t been what his tribe needed. He didn’t want others to feel stifled. Even if they didn’t call his tribe their own, he always wanted his members family to feel welcome. To feel they could call this a home too, even if it wasn’t a forever home.

Ah… sparrow. Have a few moments to talk?” Horus spoke up. Might as well get this conversation out of the way. Figure out who of the newest generation was staying.

“nymiinym”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:34 pm
    User Image Sparrow had been dragging a log through the sand and towards the home camp, grunting and huffing with each step. It was fairly larger than her and dug into the sand with every other step, but she was determined. It could be useful! Several members of Kemet had tried to help her, only for her to redirect them elsewhere. No, it was for her to prove herself worthy, not for them to help her along the way.

She hadn't heard her Elder sneak up behind her, practically jumping upright when his voice rang clear and warm. She released her hold on the log and sat upright, straightening her spine respectfully. Oh wow -- he was a lot bigger than she had imagined.

"Elder! Yes, of course. I'm not doing.... anything." She glanced once at the log and snapped a smile towards Horus -- he didn't need to know about her clumsy quest.

Nasaiki
    I need to fix her cert to show her role, I knowwww

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:36 pm
You would think foxes would be able to see Horus as he was rather black in a light sandy landscape but this wasn’t the first fox he had startled and definitely wouldn’t be the last. He wasn’t sure he wanted to ask about the log… especially when sparrow mentioned it was nothing. Ah well, it wasn’t agitating hippos or crocodiles so he’d just let things be he supposed.

As long as nothing gets blown up, continue doing nothing” Horus smiled in a friendly manner. “Anyways I am just doing that elderly check. See how tribe life is treating you? How life is treating you? If there is anything you need from me? You know the important Elder questions.”
nymiinym

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:54 am
    Sparrow laughed nervously, head gently tilting side to side. "Mmm, no promises," she tested with, glancing up at her Elder to see his reaction. Wait, this was the perfect time to talk to him. She squirmed in her spot and straightened her spine, her tail rolling over the log she had been struggling with in an effort to find some form of comfort.

"Actually," she began, swallowing her nerves. "I think it's time I had a rank, right? I was wondering- I know normally Shamans have a... set way of things. Or a view of how things usually are, but I was wondering if I could be a Shaman despite being not the usual choice. I don't want the duties of a female priestess; I want to serve the Modeities themselves. Uh, if that's alright with you, that is."

Nasaiki

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:39 pm
Okay well just don’t earn Kaname or persephone’s wrath or get injured battling crocodiles” Horus lightly teased. Everyone of his members was a character so he was used to crazy antics. It made sure life was never boring after all.

Horus watched as sparrow straighten up and dropped the easy going attitude for a second. Everyone seemed to want him to be very elderly normally when they did that.

If you feel ready for it then, I will agree with you. As yes the priest role. Well truthfully that was how it was run before. Atum doesn’t really have set specifics for the tribe ranks so they just always left it to us. Never did understand why it was broken up that way. So I’m a lot more lax. If that is the path you wish to take, then I am perfectly fine. Eirene would love another fox to help her smash up the silly tradition.” He answered.

Nymiinym

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:05 pm
    A delighted smile flickered across her face, quickly squashed into a polite and agreeable nod. She had expected more discussion, honestly. Elders were, in her mind, the ultimate authority. There was truth within that statement, wasn't there? But along with that thought had come the belief he was someone who possibly wanted more from her. Proof, effort, something that would force her to demonstrate her intention and hopes. Maybe he already saw what he needed in her or trusted her already, but Sparrow was grateful for the kindness.

"Well, I'll go talk to Eirene then and settle in." She was eager to begin as soon as possible. "Thank you," she added, remembering her manners and dipping her head forward once more. "Is there anything more you need from me, Elder, before I do so?"

Nasaiki

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:47 pm
Horus gave a smile back. He knew for the most part he was pretty easy going. However he just wanted everyone to be safe and happy and live their lives in the way best suited for them. He didn’t want to stifle any one from what they wanted to do. After all he wasn’t the final judge in life, and maybe being more laidback is what helped Seth not destroy his tribe again… or not. Maybe he would never know.

No, just wanted to check in. I’ll let you get back to back to your day. Welcome officially to the tribe Sparrow.” Horus replied as he waved the younger fox offf. “Good luck in your training”  
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games