Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1210: Serilda Noir Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:44 pm
{Seri's House}

Art Room:
                                  Was once an empty attic and is now a full functioning art room!
                                  User Image

Seri's Bedroom:
                                  Her safe spot that's messy and covered in feathers from time to time.
                                  User Image

Guest Bedroom:
                                  Her guests deserve to be comfy too.
                                  User Image

Bathrooms:
                                  A regular bathroom...
                                  User Image

Living Room:
                                  A cluttered living room that's usually speckled in her loot from the day.
                                  User Image

Kitchen:
                                  Standard kitchen with a big ol' window!
                                  User Image

Garage:
                                  A normal garage that Seri renovated to be a music room for herself.
                                  User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:17 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc: Little cat fact I found:
            tab tab shape: changing from cat to jean to cat
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, blue jeans, and worn sneakers (human form) and Aaron's jacket
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 19nd of December

Sneaky sneak.

After last encounter with his new ‘friend’, Jean found himself morbidly curious and rather entertained with the games played between them. While he didn’t get to keep the stack of cash, he did earn a meal and a chance to keep his hands and feet warm for a few minutes.

Today he had been sitting in silence, bored half to death and frozen to the point where he felt his piercings sting against his skin. Taking this time to go back on the hunt, he tracked down his new lady-friend and found her home, maliciously eying the building for a while before even entering the garden. Sitting his furry butt down on the ground in hiding, he stared some more, then approached the windows. Looking… Looking… Spying.

No activity; coast is clear!

Jean had no real idea or plan, but still broke in - with less breaking and more entering uninvited - closing and locking up behind him, before a cat would be slowly slinking through the home. The place smelled nice and it was warm - he could feel it in his paws as he padded around the home wet and cold. He couldn’t help himself when he reached a carpet, throwing himself down to rub himself all over the soft flooring and roll around like an idiot. Then on with his investigation. Continuing down a hall, he soon poked his head into her bedroom, looking with big eyes on the bed before turning around, soon finding the bathroom.

The whole ‘cats don’t like getting wet part’, only selectively enforced. Upon finding this lovely bathroom, he was up and stripped out of his clothes in a second, leaving it in a heap on the floor and finding the warm water in seconds. He could practically feel the cold melt from his bones and the water was running filthy for the first while before he got all the yuck and dirt off his fur.

After his shower, he stepped out, having no towel to help the now puddle of water he was being the creator of. However he did find something better. Plugging in Seri’s hairdryer, he turned it on, put it on the floor, and turned cat while he rolled around getting dry-blown into a fluff ball.

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:28 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Seri had an early morning start - and by early, that meant 3am early. For whatever reason, the siren couldn't sleep. So to pass the time, she decided to coop herself up in her art attic with a warm mug of tea on her side table. Popping on her headphones, Seri played some music as she continued painting on some WIP canvas pieces. They had been sitting in the attic, awaiting for their creator to finish them to completion. As the hours and minutes ticked on by, Seri was actually able to finish two fairly large sized art pieces before she saw the sun rising from her windows. "Oh man! Dawn already?" Rinsing off all the brushes she used, the siren stretched her back along the top of her chair and let out an audible groan.

Since she was playing music the entire time she was working, she didn't notice that there was a fuzzy little burglar in her home. Bounding down the stairs and singing along to the song playing through her headphones, Seri didn't fully hear the blow dryer going off in the bathroom, but definitely stepped into something wet and cold. "Huh...?" A raised brow dawned on her face as her gaze moved down to her hardwood floor. Small wet... paw prints? Did she accidentally leave the window open again? Following to where the prints left lead her to the bathroom. Once her headphones were off of her head and ears, she could finally hear the whirring sound of the blow-dryer going off. "Who the hell is in there?!" The siren exclaimed as she burst through the door only to see a fluffy cat rolling about on the ground.

For a while, nothing but a blank stare ran over her face until her arms crossed over her chest with her foot tapping the ground. "So you break into my house... to use my shower?" What a pesky little creature Jean was! Amber eyes moved from the feline to the dirty clothes pile next to him. Her nose wrinkled up as she bent down to grab them for washing. "You better not have brought fleas into my house or else someone's getting shaved and flea dipped..." Just the thought of those microscopic pests bouncing around made her skin itch. She didn't want to imagine what they do to her feathers if they were to make a home on her.

MOOD: Confusedxxx COMPANY: Sneaky Catxxx OUTFIT: PJsxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:36 am
User Image

tab tab outfit: black tshirt, blue jeans, and worn sneakers (human form) and Aaron's jacket

The siren burst into the room with a wrath that could probably scare the heat back out of his body, but he was determined to fight for it should it be needed. The orange tabby stopped rolling about, now just watching her from the floor while the hairdryer kept blowing on his stomach, his tail slapping against the tiles of the floor and his expression mischievous. Well, you had so much of this warm lovely water I was sure you wouldn’t miss it. He chirped, stretching out as far as he could reach, toes and legs in every direction and his belly now exposed to her. Then she threatened his lovely fur should there be fleas. I don’t know what you’re talking about. He noted, sitting up just to suspiciously scratch his chin with one of his hindlegs. “But if you want, you can check.” without missing a beat, he stood up as human in his full glory, spreading his arms from his body to show he was open for an examination should she wish, and with the biggest smug grin on his face.

He’d stand still for her to check his bare skin for fleas, but was back in his cat form before long, saundering off into her home while leaving the bathroom behind without really cleaning up after him or putting the dryer back. Not something he had really managed to learn to do. You know, you’re the richest thief I’ve ever met. He noted, examining her living space and jumping up onto any furniture that would carry him. He briefly put his kittyface against one of the windows, staring out into the cold before a shiver ran down his spine; this was much better even if he was exhausting his welcome.

Once done, he jumped off the windowsill and half-ran up to her, tail held high and once at her feet, he stood up on his hindlegs and stretched out as far as he could, claw-less tiny paws at her thighs begging for her attention. He purred, loudly, ears down, and eyes as big as teacups while he gazed up at her. You wouldn’t happen to have something to eat, would you?

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:51 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

It was expected for him to give her a snarky little response, but him poofing into his human form - butt naked at that - wasn't easily guessed. Not phased in the slightest, the siren made sure to keep her gaze on his face. "Alright, ya little shithead. Lemme check!" Immediately, Seri running her fingers through his hair, searching for those pesky little fleas. She even went as far as checking his underarms and pits just to make sure they weren't trying to hide. "Hmm..." She eyed Jean suspiciously... Either he didn't have fleas to begin with, or the shower washed them all down the drain. "I guess you're fine..." Seri commented, to which Jean popped back into his feline form and sauntered away to explore the rest of the house.

Looking down at the mess on the bathroom's floor, the woman heavily sighed and rubbed in between her brows before cleaning up as much as she could. His dirty clothes were tossed in the washer before she went off to see where the fluffy pest went. "I've been doing this thief gig for a longer time than you, kiddo. Heh, I coulda bought a mansion if I wanted, but this is more my style anyways." Her home was cozy, just the way she liked. Besides, if she wanted to leave the city, this was much more manageable to move somewhere else versus having to hire people to pack up her things if she lived in such a big place like a mansion.

Watching as Cat Jean hopped down from the windowsill and scurrying over to her, a smirk on her face appeared as she bent down to pink him up. As his bottom half dangled about, Seri swung him softly to see his tiny cat legs swing in response. "Awww, does kitten want Fancy Feast or Friskies?" She teased before tucking the cat under her right arm, carrying him like a football. Seri moved on over towards the kitchen as she checked the fridge. "Whatcha want, cat? You can either have left over or maybe if I'm feeling generous enough I can whip us up somethin'"

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Sneaky Catxxx OUTFIT: PJsxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:14 pm
User Image

The smug look on his face never went away, even as she definitely went and checked him for lice or fleas or ticks. As she ran her hands through his hair and over his ears, he did meet her touch and enjoyed the semi-petting before his ears twitched and jingled with all the piercings in it. Then he was clear and he ran off for the sake of curiosity. As she eventually followed to pick him up, he did as any cat could do and turned into a liquid. Dangling like a wet piece of cloth while she swung him around, he licked her fingers with his tongue-of-sandpaper before eventually being tucked under her arm like a stack of books.

When she offered him food, his ears perked up and he gazed up at her in almost disbelief. Was that all it took? Sure it was easy getting food when he was in this form, but only because people thought he was an actual cat. Seri knew he was just a leech and still willingly offered to feed him. (After he asked of course).

He now had a very difficult choice to make.

Hmn. Do you have fish?he asked, unsure if there was anything precooked fish in her fridge or if that would require her to start cooking. What would you like? he returned the question then, honestly having no idea what he’d like or what was available. I’m not usually one for vegetables, so I’d definitely prefer meat. as he said this he did wiggle a little in her grasp, feeling awkward not having his feet on the ground.

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:18 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

How un-surprising. The cat wanted fish. Seri plopped the feline on the ground as she shifted some items in the fridge around to find a package of salmon filets. "Well, I do have this... but I usually save these for someone else." She didn't really elaborate on who until a black figure appeared in the window. Tap, tap, tap went against the large window in the kitchen. A big crow tilted his head before tapping the glass once more. Just like clockwork, this crow and sometimes a few others, came by to drop off any shiny gifts to the siren. Seri took a lot of care into feeding these guys, so in return they'd bring back anything that looked like it had value. Leo! Bonjour, mon cheri!" The siren greeting cheerfully as she opened up the window.

As the window was cracked open, the cold winter breeze rolled it, but Seri didn't mind. She waited for Leo the crow to hop over onto the kitchen counter before she closed the window to keep the heat inside. "Caw, caw, caaaaw!" The feathered creature exclaimed as he dropped the shiny object into Seri's palm. The shimmering offering this time was... a ring?? It looked a little bit weathered, as if it were sitting outside for quite some time, the small blue gemstone still shone brightly. "Ohh~ Nice find, Leo. Merci~"

As a reward, Seri cut open the plastic packaging on the salmon filets and placed one slab onto a plate for the crow. Seri bought him the filets because he had fancy tastes. He always brought the best gifts, too. So it wasn't like it wasn't well deserved. Amber eyes moved from the avian to Jean, "I don't mind cooking up the last filet for you...buuuuut, you have to ask Leo first. Heh, unless you can top his little offering~" As Leo ate his own filet, the crow gave Jean a bit of a taunting look in his eyes before chuckling. The bird wanted to see if the cat would beg or try to one up his gift.

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:16 am
User Image

tab tab ooc: hugs and kisses emotion_awesome
            tab tab shape: changing from cat to jean

Oop. Back on the floor. Like a perfect splat-cat he landed on his feet but sounded like a chunk of metal as she let him go. Jean watched her intensely while she got the salmon from the fridge, his whiskers twitching while he licked his little kitty lips over and over, pawing at her leg clawlessly and purred and chatted at her like a hungry pet as he walked around her feet in 8's. But of course the second nemesis of cats had to show it's ugly feathers, earning a flat, disappointed look from the feline. Jean wasn't too fond about the bird making faces at him, making him jump up onto the counter so he could at least stare the crow down on equal height.

The ring, however, that almost caused him to drop his jaw, his ears deflating and going limp on top of his fuzzy head, his eyes as big as teacups while he got close enough to almost find his reflection in the pretty blue gem. Then he got challenged.

Jean leaned his ears back, flattening them against his skull in dismay while his face scrounged up and his tail swished about behind him. The crow sure was hauty for such a foulfowl creature. Jean stared from the ring to Seri, from Seri to the bird, and from the bird to the ring. He had nothing of value on him, mostly because he was naked, but also because he was a leech - but at the same time his pride as a cat couldn't let this smug crow outshine him. He had for at least a second considered begging but he refused to let that bird win. Needing his thoughts to focus, he paced a few steps along the kitchen table away from them, then stopped, his ears twitching.

He did have something.

Jumping off the table, he soon stood up as a human again, the cat ears still on his head and everytime they twitched or moved, a small cling could be heard from the piecings he was wearing. "You know, I wouldn't do this for just anyone." Jean said, quite serious as he put a hand on the counter for support and then slowly leaned in towards her. He angled his head just slightly, invading her personal space. Putting a finger on her chin to tip her head just a tiny put up. When he was only two inches from her lips, he stopped to smirk at her, staring her straight in the eyes. Then, he uses both hands to undo the piercing in his brow, taking off the golden snake and putting it in her hand that had held the ring not many moments earlier. "I'll be back for this when I find something to give you. See it as a promise to pay you back with interests. Now… I don’t mind eating raw." He teased.

[ the piercing ]

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:40 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

As the two birds waited for the cat's response, they were both equally curious on what Jean would do. Seri had already searched his dirty clothes before putting them in the wash, so he didn't have anything in those pockets of any value. Only pocket lint and dirt. However, when Jean went back to his human farm, one of her brows arched upwards as her head tilted to the side. What was this sneaky feline planning? As Jean entered her space, tilted her head up from her chin and had his lips close to her own, Seri initially thought he was gonna go in for a smooch! "Does he seriously think a simple kiss is gonna work as payment?" Honestly... the siren wasn't necessarily opposed, but she didn't think that he would be that desperate for some fish, right?

It turned out to only be a mere tease. Instead, the cat un-did his eyebrow jewelry and handed it over to her as a physical I.O.U. Examining the golden snake, a smirk widened on her face before pocketing it. "Alright, Kitty... This is good enough. But just so you know, I'm gonna keep you to your promise~ " She said as she playfully flicked his cat ear. All this fuss over food had her own stomach growling, too! She left the fish up to whatever Jean wanted to do with it, whether it be eaten raw or cooked in a skillet. Seri, on the other hand, was gonna make herself a simple breakfast: sunny eggs and toast! The bird went back to rummaging through her fridge for some butter and eggs before she eyed kitty cat curiously. "Do ya want any eggs? I don't mind feeding a fellow thief." She teased as she pulled a skillet from the cupboard and heated up the stove.

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:48 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤③
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:41 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc: drunk!
            tab tab shape: human
            tab tab outfit: [ too lazy to check ]
            tab tab day: 4th of January

The night had been WILD. Seri and he had met at a bar and got absolutely trashed till they were chased out, only to have them grab a few bottles in the nearest store while continuing their drunken rampage through the city - screaming singing till their throats gave up, dancing on the beach (if you could call it that), falling up and down - because everyone knows gravity isn’t a thing when you’re drunk -, and so much more.

When Jean woke up, it was already late afternoon, his eyes rolling into the back of his head while he groaned in discomfort. He had been lying face-down on Seri’s couch, one arm off and drool making a lovely little marker of where his head had been. It was feline instinct that drove him forward at this point, that primal non-brainpowered mechanism, causing him to lick out of habit. His inner, lazy, window-sunbathing kitten told him to stretch and groom, and that was what he did… grooming the sofa because he couldn’t find the strength to move his hand into position.

And yes ’hand’.

You only say ‘paw’ for an animal. This human was currently licking a friend’s couch - don’t question it.

It took him at least a minute, maybe two, to realise that Seri was moving around as well, his eyes rolling around in an attempt to follow her, his gaze distant and dull. He then murmured something unintelligible before sucking his tongue back in and finally trying to get up.

Bacooooooooon… he moaned as he slowly made his way to his feet, staggering along to the woman’s kitchen before leaning on the counter, head in his head as if that would help the overwhelming headache to calm down. It felt like his skull was coming apart so all he could do was press it all back together and hope for the best.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:34 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

After a chaotic and wild night of drinking, causing trouble, and singing to the top of their lungs came a wave of consequences the following day. Her head was throbbing and her stomach felt uneasy as daylight slipped through the cracks of her curtains. "Ughh... my head..." The siren moaned as she slooooowly sat up from her bed. Her hair was all disheveled and the bags under eyes were very apparent. She had no recollection of how the hell the duo even made it back to her place in one piece, but that was the least of her worries. She needed pain killers and something for to ease her upset stomach.
The bird had to practically crawl out of her bed and out of the room as standing up too fast seemed to cause the world to spin around her. Seri had to take a few breaks inbetween crawling as she gradually made it up on her two feet, using the wall as support while she trekked throughout her home. Nearing the living room she saw Jean passed out on the couch and even witnessed him drunkenly... lick her couch. Ew. Her nose scrunched up a bit but she just pressed on into the kitchen.

"Pain killers... gotta be here..." Seri swung open a few of the top cabinets until she finally got ahold of the pills she needed. Un-capping the bottle proved to be the biggest challenge, but after 5 or so minutes she popped the top off and down two pills. Her intoxicated gaze moved over to Jean seeing as he somehow made his way to the kitchen to beg for bacon. Typical cat. A sigh left her lips and she slid over two pills for Jean to take. "Eat those first... Man... How did we even get home?"

Digging into her fridge, the siren gave into the needy cat's request for food. Besides, she figured a little breakfast would help get them out of their tipsy funk. As asked, a package of bacon made their way from the fridge, to a skillet that was heating up on the stove. Seri even tossed in a few eggs for a little extra protein. "Toast? Kitty want toast...?" Bread would surely soak up the rest of the excess alcohol in their system, right?

MOOD: HUNGOVER AND IN PAINxxx COMPANY: Kittyxxx OUTFIT: PJsxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:00 pm
User Image

Jean watched the two pills slide across the counter towards him, his eyes blinking slowly as if he couldn't quite process the whole ordeal before he eventually leaned down to just suck them up and swallow them like they had been M&Ms. The taste was bitter, but his senses were a jumbled mess either way, so he just crossed his arms on the countertop and used them as a pillow while he watched the blurry woman move about.

"Brain, brain, go away, go away..." he mumble sang at first, but eventually just shrugged. "Dude, I dunno. I don't even remember using a door at any point."

When Seri started shuffling through the fridge, Jean finally seemed to perk up more and he slowly slid across the floor when that lovely sizzling of the pan began and the smell of delicious filled the air. Jean plopped his head down on her shoulder, mimicking her babying speech. "Kitty wants toast..." he said in a mournful, begging tone, his one here down while the other was flipping back and forth as to try and tickle the side of her head or just mess with her hair.

"So... which neighbourhood should we claim next time? Do we need like a villain-group name or something?"

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:17 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

With Jean's response, Seri plopped a few pieces of bread into the toaster - after a few failed attempts at drunkenly trying to open the bread bag up. "Ugh!!! These meds need to hurry up and kick in!" the siren complained as one hand held her head and the other used a plastic spatula to flip the bacon and eggs to cook on the other side. She wasn't sure how Jean liked his eggs, so she ended up just making them out she liked them out of convivence. She liked them fried on both sides, but the yolk still runny. Mmm~ It was the best part, especially to dip the toast in.

In the midst of cooking, there were a few times where Seri nearly dozed off until her kitty company spoke up about what district to cause chaos in next. A side smirk pulled at her lips as she gave Jean a little side glance. "I say we hit up Lumiere next time. They probably got good stuff to snag~" Before she could finish her statement, the toaster sprung up with their toast cooked perfectly. She was too lazy to grab plates, so paper towels would have to do. "Remind me later to come up with a group name. Brain still hurts." The mischievous schemes could be plotted out later! They had food to eat!

Rummaging through the utensil drawer, two forks were pulled out, one being handed to the thieving cat. Seri wasn't planning on making too many dishes for her to wash later, so eating straight from the skillet was her next course of action. Taking a bite from her toast first, she then jabbed her fork into a thick slab of bacon. She bit down on one end, but then offered up the other to Jean in a jesting manner. "Ahhhh~"

MOOD: HUNGOVER AND IN PAINxxx COMPANY: Kittyxxx OUTFIT: PJsxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:18 am
User Image

Well well well. How could he ever complain about this. Smirking as he kept his chin on her shoulder, he eventually snuck his arms around her waist as that seemed more natural than just leaning on her. "Lumiere is definitely more challenging."

Not long after, She was fiddling with the pan some more and toast was on a paper towelette, the scent of the bacon tickling his senses as she lifted up a piece and took a bite. He was intensely focused on the piece till it partly disappeared into her mouth, his own watering just at the mere thought. And like heaven decided to grace him with a gift, she held up the fork for him next.

Mimicking her as before, he opened his mouth in an exaggerated manner. "Ahh~" and chomp. "Ah... Ahh.. argh! Argharghargh! Hothothothot!"

Withdrawing from her shoulder, he bounced in place, hands up to his face as to fan the bacon bite he had already decided to continue eating, even if it felt like burning away all his tastebuds. Pleasure and pain sometimes walks hand in hand. he continued to make sounds of harsh breathing, as if that somehow would cool the piece down before he managed to chew it a few times and swallow when it had a more manageable temperature. "Weeehyuuu, that was warm." he said, tongue half out of his mouth as he went to the faucet and turned it on cold, leaning over and turning his head so he could hold his tongue under the cold stream, taking a few mouthfuls here and there and flushing his mouth for the same alleviating feeling.

After a few moments and a bit of water in his stomach, he got back up and snuck back over to plop his chin back down on her should. "I'm ready for the next one; aaah~"

Cho-Cho Twain

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces