Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1210: Serilda Noir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:39 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑭тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:51 am
User Image

tab tab ooc: Valentines?
            tab tab shape: human
            tab tab outfit: Jeans with worn patches, t-shirt, flimsy jacket.
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: February 14th, evening somewhere

It was a special day - and despite his usual nonchalant and uncaring attitude, Jean felt like this was a perfect opportunity to give back pay off his debt to a certain someone. He had been trying to stockpile a bit of coin since Christmas and while none of it was earned through an honest job, it felt strangely good spending it on something that wasn’t raw salmon. His first pit stop had been the store for a cheesily decorated valentines cake - just a small one for them to share, but he was lucky to even find one in stock. Second stop was a Thai-takeout where he got a couple of mixed boxes of food that sounded interesting and smelled like a fantastic experience. Last stop was the flower shop where he got a big daisy since all imported roses were out of stock. Obviously.

Trudging his way to Serilda’s home, he contemplated his approach and whether or not she was even there. He didn’t exactly have a way to call and forewarn her, but sometimes chances were more exciting than every little bit being planned out. As he pressed the doorbell, he almost snorted a laugh at the notion of not just walking in like he usually would, but maybe she’d find it funny or endearing? He spent a good ten seconds panicking about his pose before she would come to the door, ending up just leaning casually against the doorframe as if she should have been expecting him. He left his arm with the bagged food hanging by his side while he crossed his legs, but he found himself awkwardly holding the flower up still. In the last second he decided to put the stem between his teeth and use the freed-arm in his leaning pose instead, striking a sexy expression to the best of his ability as if he was about to ask her out for a round of Tango. What wasn’t as sexy though, was the fact that it was shivering cold out here in the little bit of clothes he did wear - but A for effort?

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:15 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

While it was a special day for some - for Seri it was just a typical day. As people were spending time with lovers, this bird spent a majority of her early morning painting upstairs. She felt like doing something more messy today, so what better way to spread the paint on the canvas than her very own hands? She was practically covered in various colors, almost to the wrist up. There was no plan for this piece. It was just splat and go. Seri was completely in the zone until the doorbell brought her out of her artistic space. She wasn't expecting company today, but surprises were fun, no?

Grabbing a damp rag, she did her best to get most of the caked on paint off of her hands and fingers, although not realizing that she had some paint splatters smeared onto her face. "Hold on! I'm coming!" The siren called out. Recently, the neighboring birds that she had befriended had learned how to ring the doorbell. Sometimes tapping on windows wasn't enough to grab her attention, so they figured out quickly how to get her to give them treats. However, upon opening up the front door, there wasn't any birds but a familiar feline friend leaning against the frame.

Amber eyes glanced from the bags of food up to the flower that was trapped in Jean's teeth. From the facial expression in contrast to the shivering, Seri couldn't contain her laughter. It rang loudly between the two before she stifled it as best as she could to drag him into the warmth of her house. "Come, come! Get out of the cold, silly cat~" The girl chirped as she closed the door behind them. "What's all this about, hm?" Seri wasn't expecting anything like this, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise. Once all the stuff was placed down and his hands were free, Seri took it upon herself to warm them up in her own. Rubbing her hands over his chilled fingers before doing the same to his ears to bring them up in temp.

MOOD: Bored || Surprisedxxx COMPANY: Kittyxxx OUTFIT: PJsxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:38 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc: Valentines?
            tab tab shape: human
            tab tab outfit: Jeans with worn patches, t-shirt, flimsy jacket.
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: February 14th, evening somewhere

Jean had mentally prepared himself for a big flirting game, but once the woman was in front of him and almost doubled over with laughter, it was hard for him to get a ‘serious’ word out between gritted teeth and a flower. Blinking in a moment of confusion, he soon felt his face heat up and he couldn’t help but stiffen up with the embarrassment before she was quick to grab him and pull him inside towards the kitchen. Seri grabbed the bag from his hand and he took the same moment to pick the awful taste of plant from his mouth, presenting her the flower as well, only to have that placed on the counter along with everything else. Jean was only confused for about a couple of seconds, wondering if she hadn’t been interested in the items at all, but soon found her focus to be of concern for his well being. He would’ve answered her prodding question, but with her warm hands cozying up his own and then his ears, quickly made him forget everything else in the moment. Oh yeeeeessss, pleaaaasssseeee… He practically moaned as her massaging hands gripped at the frozen tips of his ears, his body giving another shiver but this time because warmth was returning to his limbs. - that’s really nice~ without hesitation, Jean leaned in closer to her, burying his cold nose at the nab of her neck and sneaking his icy hands around her waist to warm them on her skin, pulling them closer and closer so he could steal all the warmth he needed - it wasn’t like she was poor on it after all!

Having his hands straight on her back might be a little rude, but he was sure she’d warm up fast again, so he took the moment to just soak in her scent before leaning back to reply to her original question. So, you see. I happened to be bored and I thought: ‘this is a special day, I wonder what havoc I could cause’. That obviously led me to think of my number one mischief buddy - which is you - and I thought: ‘man, there’s no way she’s free tonight’. So, I used my nose to find something delicious and came to see if I could be cute enough to make you ghost your date for the night. I get to be warm, break some random person’s heart, AND see your beautifully painted face while at it - so, no downsides to party crashing. Actually, she was kind of covered in paint from head to toe. It was pretty clear to him now that she had no intention of going anywhere this night, especially with that bright yellow streak across her nose, the faded splotches on her hands and arms, and she definitely wouldn’t be getting the scent of paint out of her skin tonight. Perhaps a shower before dinner would benefit the both of us. Jean then said with a smirk as he slowly lifted up a hand to exaggerate a scratch of his nose with a pointy finger.

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:12 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

Feeling Jean's cold winter bitten nose against the skin of her neck and his hands sneaking their way along her back sent shivers down Seri's spine. Her skin developed slight goosebumps the longer the chilled feline had his icy grasp around her. It wasn't how she had planned for him to warm up, but it seemed like the Jean way of doing things. "Ahh! You're freezing me you thief!" The siren jokingly exclaimed as she simply allowed him to soak up every bit of warmth he could from her own body. With the gifts and food that he brought, she didn't mind a few minutes of chilly discomfort.

By the time he was finally done warming up, Seri snaked her arms around his waist and rested her chin on his chest as he explained his little plan. "So a Valentine's surprise, huh?" Honestly, the whole idea was rather sweet and endearing. Besides, this little bird simply loved a good surprise. "Well, unfortunately there's no heart to break. BUT! I am free annnnnd pretty hungry, so thank you my sneaky feline friend~" The smell of the food that Jean brought was enough to make her stomach growl! She was honestly ready to dig in until Jean had motioned a little scratch to his nose, making the siren look over into a near by mirror. Covered in paint - very unsurprising for her.

"Hehe~ looks like a I got a bit messy upstairs." A finger came up to scratch away at the dried up paint across the bridge of her nose, but it only did so much. A shower scrub down would really get all the paint grime off. "A nice shower would do us well. Feel free to go in first. I gotta clean some stuff upstairs real quick." Releasing the cat from her embrace, the little birdie shuffled upstairs but briefly stopped at the bottom of the staircase before continuing on. "Unless you feel like waiting up so we can clean off together. Knock two birds with one stone~" Her voice was sweetened like honey and had a teasing little air to it. She'd leave the decision for a shower together up to him. It wasn't like she hadn't seen him nude before.

MOOD: Cheeryxxx COMPANY: Kittyxxx OUTFIT: PJsxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:38 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽