Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[Feast PRP] Unspoken Surprises (Sablie, Lyf, and Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:48 am
Sablie was still in a bit of a daze, having never expected to impress to the most precious white, at least in her opinion. The young woman made sure to bathe, knowing her baby dragon would insist on it. Then she had gotten into a beautiful white dress and decided to go with her hair down for this, thanks to the suggestion from a certain little one. She even went as far as putting a beautiful green ribbon in her hair, to represent another special dragon in her life.

You look beautiful, SablieMine. I am sure you will capture so much attention tonight,Totobath spoke gently, obvious pride in the baby's words. The two of them stepped into the area together, even if Sablie had been tempted to carry her white. However, Totobath had said she would be okay to begin with. If it made the blonde feel better, she could carry her baby later, if the little white got too tired.

"I am not used to dressing up like this, but who am I to argue with you,"Sablie responded. Her blue eyes was scanning the area for a certain person and his green who she was hoping to see. After all, she was still curious about whatever a certain green had been wanting to say during the hatching.

Zaikt
Hehehe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:07 pm
Lyfrocier was--on edge, perhaps. A better word is something more like nervous or fretful, but he can't quite narrow it down without working himself into a bit of a tizzy. He'd paced and prowled near constantly while getting ready for the Feast, choosing a well-tailored light ensemble he knew complimented Guarath's hide. She'd even approved it herself, as if there had ever been any doubt--still, having a little oversight in the form of his dragon was...nice.

Just nice? Is that all?
It's wonderful. How's that?
Better.

Once he was done, he had little else to do but wait--he knew Sablie would show up soon, and alongside her new lifemate at that. Lyf wasn't surprised that she'd Impressed; to be shocked would imply that he'd doubted her, and he'd expected it to only be a matter of time after Guarath had found him. The fact that Hers was a White was certainly interesting, although he was far more concerned with what Totobath was like than the color of her hide. She was Sablie's, and considering that he was--
Well. He wanted to know the dragon that had chosen her, and he was eager to get the chance.
Heads up, Mine. Guarath's voice snapped him back to attention, her eyes whirling purple and blue as she spotted Sablie and Totobath in the crowd. She crooned, already excited to see where the conversation Lyfrocier had planned would go--now that she'd found them, it could begin properly. Would you like me to inform them that we're here?
Please. I'll be-- I might. Get something to eat, perhaps. Do you think she'd want anything?
Let me ask. Chuckling quietly to herself, Guarath turned her attention back to Sablie, reaching out gently to her first--she didn't want to startle little Totobath and risk spoiling the night, especially not when they had so much to talk about.

Oh, look at you. There's clear pride in Guarath's mindvoice, almost as if she's preening. You flatterer. Don't think I don't see that ribbon--you've got excellent taste in colors, if I do say so myself. Was she smug? Perhaps. Lyfrocier, meanwhile, rolls his eyes, retrieving a plate and only somewhat awkwardly approaching the food. Would you like anything from the tables? Mine's gone to pick up a bite--I can have him collect you on the way back as well! I'm just dying to meet Totobath.

Dea and #Teddy#
It Begins

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:10 pm
Sablie felt the gentle touch on her mind from a very familiar dragon, a slight tinge of red to her cheeks when the green ribbon in her hair was noticed. It was true, the white dress was chosen for Totobath and the green ribbon for Guarath. It was only right that she wear both colors for the two dragons that were important to her. She gently bent down to check on Totobath, who assured her she was absolutely fine. Then she stood back up, hearing the question from the green about if she would like anything to eat.

If it isn't too much trouble, I wouldn't mind some meat rolls along with a little fish. Oh and something non alcoholic to drink please,she replied to Guarath. She had been tempted to say she could do so, but had been reminded by her own dragon that if he offered, then it seemed right to allow it. Now all she could do is wait for Lyfrocier to grab them both food and make his way over. She was as excited to have Lyf and Guarath to meet her dragon as they were, maybe more so.

I hope they will like me, SablieMine. Gaurath seemed to like the ribbon in your hair,Totobath commented quietly to her rider. The little white stayed close to Sablie, not wanting to get under foot or cause any trouble.

I am sure they will love you, Totobath. You are my little baby and are precious. You just wait and see,Sablie assured with the utmost confidence. It made sense in her mind that they cared for her, so surely that would extend to her bondmate.

Zaikt
Indeed it does begin smile

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces