Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Candle's Plot Thread - Come RP with Ahnika & Maujen!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:31 am
Looking for Plots and RP's!

User Image

Ahnika is open to meeting all kinds of SoA and is an adventurer/explorer at heart.

She is a curious pup who has become obsessed with investigating anything that catches her eye and her interest. She often gets lost and wanders away from her family while tracking down rocks and other potential 'artifacts' that may lead her to the discovery of ancient or abandoned pride lands. She wants to learn about the various cultures scattered across the Great Rift Valley and how they differ from one another.

User Image

Meet Maujen!

While I'm still figuring out his personality, he is open for random meet and greets. Maujen is currently a rogue living in the rogue lands.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:32 am
Plots/RP Links

[PRP] Words of Wisdom [ Ahnika x Elikapeka ]  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:33 am
Open for posting! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:00 pm
Aw, that's cute! And she could easily get away for adventures with 9 siblings.

User Image
I can offer papa, for an obvious one. He was born in a pack that I'm going to reread and have influence him a lot, so if she wants to learn about that, he could tell her. If you want to read about it, it's here. Could also assume she already knows a bit about it. I never actually roleplayed much in it and it disbanded while I was on a haitus, so I'm not an expert on it. Mana's only out in the wilderness for lack of not knowing where to go. Just don't ask about his constellation, cause I don't know, yet. xD
Can't offer sister, don't know her yet.

If you want more pride variety for her to learn, I have a few others.

User Image
Harith was also born into a pride. I roleplayed him a lot more, so I know more about where he came from. Male's were very dominated where he came from and you gained respect from the others by how large of a harem you had. Females didn't have as much freedom, so that'd be an interesting one to learn about, maybe. Harith could probably be coaxed to talk about it. He was raised to be respectful of everyone and he's very polite. He doesn't look down on anyone like some of his pride would look down on females and other species. He's similar to Mana, more on the quieter side and only out in the roguelands for lack of knowing where else to go.

User Image
Or there's Eli. Her pride was all about celebrations and holidays, based off the seasons. I think she was in the autumn clan. Her role was to help run games. She's also out in the roguelands, now, with a large family group made up of her children who stuck around, grandchildren, and four great-grandchildren. Harith hangs around with his growing kids, so I could also do a mash-up of the two of them in a RP. Eli helped Harith during his coming-of-age quest where he had to go into the roguelands to find his first female to take back to the pride. She taught him how to hunt and survive on his own. She loves to teach others, so she most definitely would sit and talk to a curious pup about anything.

If you don't want to just learn about prides, I have others.

User Image
Like Andromeda, who will stick around until the pups are adolescents, to pay her debt for Mana healing her from near death. She's pretty sweet and gentle.

User Image
Maile might be great for a child, as she's pretty childish herself. She's very food motivated and would love to play games.

You're welcome to poke through my journal if anyone else looks interesting. I'm good for just about anything. emotion_bigheart  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:36 am
Firstly, I would like to say a huge THANK YOU heart to both you and Silver for hosting the raffle. I absolutely adore her and her family.

While I would love for her to meet all of the proposed characters eventually as she would likely find them all very interesting and be fascinated by what they have to say, show and teach her, could we do a rp between Ahnika x Manahem and Ahnika x Eli first?

I think as an obsessive/ semi-serious pup most of the time, Eli would be a great influence and teacher on how she can better interact with her siblings and peers, while still being true to herself.

Does Manahem live with their mother and them or would it be the case that he either comes to visit or they bump in to each other on their travels? She would definitely want to hear all about his past pride and how it has influenced him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:04 pm
You're welcome! I'm glad to have given one to someone with none or less. They're a pretty family! There's so many colors and patterns to work with!

Yeah, we don't have to do them all. xD I like giving options~ I love seeing all kinds of different interactions, so I'm open to anything.

Eli would be good for that! I wouldn't call her serious, but she's not humorous, either. She's matronly, at this point. She's raised three big litters, her daughter also had a big litter, so she's used to kids and sharing her wisdom. She's very patient.

Obsessive/semi serious sounds more like Mana, now. xD He's very serious and kinda quiet. Never really had friends, so growing up he used to talk to corpses. And study them. Where he decided he wanted to be a Night, death was fascinating to him. He also knows how to be a healer and be a midwife.
He'll be around to help out, but no plans on the parents getting together.

I can take one and you take the other, if you want. I think Mana would be easier for me to start something with, I've not used him as much as Eli. And he has a lot more to think about. xD He's only had his parents and two brothers before and now it's like eek  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:00 am
Here is the RP between Ahni & Eli !

I haven't been RP'ing regularly for a long time now but it's definitely something I miss and want to make an effort to keep up to, which motivated me to finally and actively attempt to become apart of the SoA community. You have permission to kick my butt at any time for replies and to not let me slack off lol.

All of your characters genuinely sounded interesting and would make for great interactions, I'm also open for Ahnika and other character if/when I get more haha to RP with whoever so feel free to offer or ask whenever you fancy RP'ing. <3

It makes sense for her to have that kind of temperament if they have similar personalities and maybe won't feel so lonely or so different after spending some quality time with her pa. He could tell her about his past and how he felt and maybe he could even demonstrate his abilities and skills? Ahnika is definitely going to be in awe of him and will likely idolise him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:43 pm
My characters are always open for RP. <3 Writing makes me happy, but I can be a bit slow cause I like to make stories all over the place I also apologize if I'm taking a while with my end. There's something going on that's making it hard to concentrate on writing.

I know mom is adventurous, but Mana's only wandering around for lack of knowing where else to go.
heh Talk to him and if she feels too different or weird, I'm sure he can help with that. xD He's very awkward.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces