Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:12 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

fifth year (16 years) || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Quidditch chaser
irregular attendee of any club events

Aire was on a solemn mission. Err. Three missions.

Missions 1 and 2 were already complete: she had nicked a few masks earlier and greeted her mamon and ami and showed him that she was wearing the dress they'd sent and socializing. She'd spread a few rumors about seeing Quinn Abrams around in different parts of the ball-- was he on the dance floor? Lost in the dungeon maze? They would have each other as alibi so no matter if no one could actually find them!

Now she had to remind herself that running was not the right way to sneak through a crowd when she was properly disguised for it. But milling in through the crowd was both stressful and slow! She made her way out for a breath of fresh air for a moment before seeing another familiar crew-face.

”Hey Fancy-Shirt-Guy,” Aire piped, appearing behind Kendall. ”And you must be Fancy-Shirt-Guy’s future husband.”

Aire blinked at Kendall’s date before awkwardly remembering regular greeting procedure involved a handshake and offering a hand. ”Err, hi. You're the mysterious boyfriend! Fiance?”

setting Halloween dance || with Fancy Shirt Guy and his totally-fiance right?
appearance 5'3", lithe || wearing bright teal asymmetrical dress + stolen seahorse mask
status Hey it's the mysterious boyfriend!

Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I am who I am
And I know what I know
But I don’t know my way
I just go where I go
☁✶
~"The Missing Road" by Radical Face..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogwarts Entrance Courtyard
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Kendall, this semi-familiar lady
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A date...maybe....probably?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I did embarrass myself within 5 minutes

Lee looked over at Kendall, wondering what was on his mind. He seemed to have the cogs turning out a thought, but there seemed to be a look of.... worry? confusion? ... well, something, anyway. Then Kendall spoke, glad Lee had agreed to come along, then noting that it wasn't something they'd normally do. Sure, it wasn't, but judging just by the parts they'd seen so far, it seemed very exciting. Then again, the inside was probably filled with crushing amounts of people, which would make Lee turn tail and hide. Wait. Did Kendall just say he was glad to be here, specifically with Lee?

"I-I'm ha-happy t-to do it. H-honest, as s-soon as I sp-spotted the a-article in the n-n-news... I kn-knew we'd go. I-I'm j-just glad it was fuuuuucking t--together." He shook his head, curls bouncing about wildly as he chuckled and added "I-I'm gonna get ******** kicked out. D-damn it I d-did it again." He tapped the heel of his palm against his forehead, feeling a bit helpless. Why was his brain a dumb idiot?

After asking what they should do from here, Kendall seemed to ponder a moment, then decided on food. What a perfectly... Kendall sort of response. Apparently he hadn't eaten since lunch, given the knowledge of free food. Then they could go to the boats. "F-f-food. Great. I-I c-can't remember... i-if I ate lunch..." His words trailed off, the blonde counting on his fingers to try and determine if he could figure out his last meal. As he was trying to figure out when he'd last eaten, a voice sounded behind them, causing Lee to jump a bit.

It was then a girl that looked.... kinda vaguely familiar (think Lee, think!) showed up, calling Kendall 'Fancy Shirt Guy'. Wait. That one sounded familiar. Where did Lee know this person from. Wait. Waitwaitwait. Did they just call him Kendall's Future Husband??? Who was this person and why was that their thought process?? Suddenly, they offered their hand for a shake, which Lee responded with his own hand for the gesture, before pulling back and pushing his hands in his pockets. "W-we-we're not. Nope. We're no-not d-dating. N-no. ********> He stopped, tapping his foot along with his nerves. "O-Or m-m-maybe we are. W-we... ********. I-I dunno." He shook his head a bit, feeling his stress levels rising. How was it he could handle complex mathematical equations, but talking to another human person was just.... bad. Green eyes glanced over at Kendall, hoping for assistance with this one before he talked himself into a corner.... or an anxiety attack.

{{Wearing x}}
MJ Spooks

addaellis

Wʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜɪs ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ? I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ, sᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ! Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ, I'ʟʟ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:50 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Ron had promised to help Aria reveal the truth of her non-presence on the Quidditch team to Aunt Cathy, and he nearly chickened out, as he didn't want to get her in trouble, even though she asked him to do just that for her. He supported Aria's account of how school had been going, especially how he helped her get through Herbology, and when the subject of Quidditch inevitably came up, his stomach nearly turned when he brought Aria's obfuscation to light.

Ron's eyes widened behind his mask with a measure of silent horror when he heard Aunt Cathy's reaction. The idea of her filing a complaint with the school was one which caused him to wonder if she had enough pull to be able to get Aria on the team, even if the Captain and Vice-Captain had already made their choices and formed a team. Sure, Aunt Cathy was a famous alumnus from his House, actually, and the Captain of the Puddlemere team, but could she actually do something like that? Thankfully, Aria pointed out that she never even went to tryouts, so the question hopefully was mooted as soon as it crossed his mind.

He gave Aria a silent look which he hoped to convey,'Oh my gosh, what did I just do? I'm so sorry.' Ron wanted to do something to mollify Aunt Cathy's anger toward Aria, but wasn't sure what he could do or say that would help. When she shifted her attention back to him, Ron smiled, and answered cheerfully, "Well, speaking of Herbology, I actually joined the Herbology Club, and I've been active in the Art Club. I want to show you some the stuff I've been working on, if we get time to do it. I've been doing well in my classes; you can tell Mom and Dad, I've been studying really hard, especially for my Potions class. Oh, and I made Chaser for the House team again this term too."

OOC:
mc2

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xCathaline Acacia League (Cathy) and Artemisia Rosalie League (Aria)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx
Time: Halloween 2054
Cathy's Look: Blue, Pink, and Silver
Aria's Attire: Silver
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Aria could tell that her mother planned to have a talk to her later about the quidditch issue, but at least the cat was out of the bag and she was the only one dragged into The Lie. She looked to Ron to see his alarm at her mother's initial reaction which at least Aria was able to be trusted enough to be believed she did not attend try outs, which she did not. She could sense his apology at revealing the Lie. Why would he be sorry? She had asked him to be the one to the reveal the Lie.

Ron was relieved (naively in Aria's opinion) when her mother turned the conversation to him. Instinctively, Aria reached a hand out to his arm as a way of thanks as she listened to her mother's question for Ron and his response. "You have my admiration for your interest in Herbology. I quit after my OWLs. I think eleven NEWTs were enough to study for regardless," Cathy said with a smile. "I assume her donor would have taken an even heavier load if he was a Wizard. I will be happy to tell Dani and Andy how you are doing. As for your art, maybe if it fits the styles I lean towards, I might commission a piece of work for the penthouse. Congratulations on making Chaser for the Puffs. That was my start, you know? Be careful of the bludgers. I got knocked out one game once... David was furious. Not at me of course but at someone who would take a hit at someone already injured." She laughed obviously not feeling guilty at her brother's misplaced anger.

The blonde pecked her daughter on the cheek and said, "At least I won't have to worry about you ruining your pretty looks in quidditch even though it is a shame you don't take more interest in the sport."

Aria resisted the urge to roll her eyes, "Ron, you saw the pretty decorations getting here, right? Why don't we show Mum those?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                        Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2