Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Garden

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:06 am
User Image
The Gardens
Enjoy the smells of night-blooming plants in a quiet cove ringed off near the Hogwarts Gardens. Small lights float around, making the perfect place for light conversation. Be wary though, as some of those lights might be connected to the jaws of an angler fish illusion.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:23 pm
User Image
                                                Of course she was s a d but now
                                                She's glad she dodged a b u l l e t

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope followed the stone path through the garden, stepping slowly to avoid tripping over an uneven patch. Walking on cobbled steps in her thin heeled shoes was no walk in the park; however, it was still easier to balance on than walking on the grass. Different lights illuminated night-blooming flowers and plants whose scents perfumed the area. The gardens were relatively quiet with only a handful of couples, some snogging, others talking. Penny seemed to be the only person alone in the gardens at this time, which didn’t bother her much. First of all, a mask covered her face, so she wasn’t even sure the other students recognized her – she couldn’t quite recognize them. Second, her plan was to attend the Masquerade ball with Cenek as friends, but she had learned that he had already asked Sparrow to go, also as friends. He had, however, asked her to join them after their Prefect shifts, so Penny had told him that she’d wait in the garden. After all, the section that was specifically decorated for the event was in a ring shaped cove, so she’d be easy to find.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It took a few y e a r s to soak up the tears
                                                But look at her now, w a t c h her go

Stefan Lee Salvatore
addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Head Boy۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Cenek had successfully asked Sparrow to the dance, but strictly as friends. Then when they had heard Penny didn't have a date...Sparrow was persistent about them going together so Cenek asked. Oh well, he had two close friends at least. He had struggled with what to wear, wanting to not favor one girl's color of dresses, but also not wanting to clash with either... why were outfits so hard. He had opted for a very shelly like mask, something to match Sparrow's mask and hair as she had described it. Other than that... he wore a black suit with gold embroidery, and a nice tie with colorful seahorses. Something that would go with both things...unless they favored silver..but silver went with gold yeah? He shrugged, good enough.

Him and Sparrow though did have prefect duties first, taking money donations for the incoming people, it was so nice to see people new and old come around. He did have questions who the girl was asking about Harmony, she was a rather...interesting prefect, so it only made sense she had interesting friends. He shrugged and waved the next person in, taking their donation, writing the receipts, wishing people well. Once their shift was over though, Cneke turned to Sparrow and grinned, "So my fair maiden, do you care to enter the Deep Fathoms below?" He held out his arm for her to take, and they went inside, toward the garden where they had scheduled to meet Penny.

When he saw her he smiled slightly, she was a pretty girl, and one of his best friends, but when compared to Sparrow, well Sparrow just shined as a bright star, had wings like a beautiful bird. Sparrow was Cenek's entire world. He didn't think lesser of Penny, but...Sparrow was the only girl for him. "You look very nice tonight Penny, I'm glad we could make this weird little trio of friends work out."

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Where: The Garden Dance thing
With Whom: Penny and Sparrow
Thinking about: Everything is so complicated
Wearing: Black Suit with Embroidery + Seahorse Tie + Shelly Mask

addaellis

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:52 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

seventh year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Order of the Stick || Quidditch announcer

Sparrow handed off her shift to Philip, the prefect who had taken over after Ashton had been stripped of his prefect status. Sparrow still felt bad about that--it didn’t seem right that she keep her title when he didn’t, but she also trusted Professor Harlowe’s decision and well...she was still friends with Ashton!

Cenek turned to her as soon as she was done, offering his arm. She took it with a flourish and curtsy. ”My good sir, I heard tell of spooky creatures who dwell in the Deep Fathoms below, but I daresay we are prepared for any spook or fright that may dare to cross us! Come Mr. Seahorse, we must investigate!”

They stopped by the buffet table inside before heading out to meet Penny. Sparrow squeed and hugged Penny excitedly once they spotted her, bouncing ahead of Cenek. ”You look beautiful, Penny! I love eye shadow.”

Sparrow peered at Penny and Cenek’s outfits and then whirled, swiping Cenek’s mask with a quick ”Excuse me,” and replaced it quickly with her own. She touched her wand tip to the ribbon on the end and murmured ”Colorvaria.” changing it to match Penny’s dress. ”Perfect! Now you two match much better.” she declared.

Sparrow lingered around to chat for a little, chatting innocently about this and that: ”Have you tasted these cookies?”. She admitted ”I commissioned a few dresses for the masquerade and ended up going with this one. My great-grandfather’s hosting a ball in December for his 122nd birthday though so I’ll wear the other one then.”. And did some (totally subtle) nudging. ”So as a matter of fact, I know this cake bite is from For Goodness Bakes in Hogsmeade. Say Cenek, would you be free next Hogsmeade visit to stop by there? Penny, would you? Great, because I’m not, so I'll leave it to you two!”

But after just about 15 minutes of chatter-- just long enough to be polite!-- she nudged her friends towards the dance floor with a quick ”Cenek, why don’t you and Penny dance this song? Go go! Have fun! I’ll be around, I have some friends to stop in with!”

setting Garden Cove, Halloween 2054 || withCenek and Penny
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color Aquamarine hair with starfish accents || wearing Asymmetrical pink and yellow dress + charmed lights cape + shells mask Cenek's shelly mask+ Rose gold heels
status Operation Set up Cenpenny!

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
It'll be totally strange
But wow! Am I so ready for this change
'Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light!

♡♥
~"For the First Time in Forever" by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel from Frozen, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff