Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:58 pm
Oasis

[PRP - Joining Encounter]

Who: Kijini (~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~) & Horus (Nasaiki)
When: Evening
Where: Kemet lands, just outside one of the smaller ruins/pyramids (?) used to store extra food by the tribe.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:30 am
User Image
Having completed a day of hard work, Kijini was currently organizing and sorting the last few records she had to manage. They were simple documents, straightforward symbols and markings carefully written upon sheets of papyrus. Well, as careful as you could get, writing with a piece of charcoal held in your mouth - they were foxes, after all!

It was hard work and challenging at times, but the young Pixie had found herself enjoying the task more than any other she had looked into during her time with the tribe. Rearranging the sheets until she was satisfied, Kijini began to make her exit, ready for a night of rest.

Only to nearly run into Horus, the elder of the tribe, as soon as she stepped outside.

“Oh! Wow, I’m so sorry, Horus.” Kijini, smiling, took a step back to make things less crowded between the two of them. “I was just on my way out.” She let out a laugh, slightly embarrassed at the near run-in. “...Actually, now that I think about it, this is a wonderful opportunity. I was hoping to talk to you, whenever you had the time. Would now be okay? I know it’s almost time for everyone to head off to bed, but...” Kijini’s smile grew just a bit wider at her next words. “I wanted to discuss joining Kemet, as an official member.”

((Backdated RP! Kijini's probably been with the tribe a few months now, staying with Clementine & fam and recovering after being found out in the desert, all dehydrated and stuff. Girl finally decides that she wants to stay as a permanent member!))

Nasaiki

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:07 pm
User Image
Horus rubbed the bridge of his nose with a paw. He had woken up with a slight headache, which of course had only grown with the warmer weather. As such he was more silent than usual and had been startling his tribe members all day. Well more than he normally did. For some odd reason people often told him he just kinda appeared. It always made him raise an eyebrow considering his colors and the rather bright landscape around them. Kijini was just the latest victim of his apparently ninja powers.

Ah hello Kijini, no worries. I have been getting that a lot today. How have you been?” Horus replied slipping from irritated headache mode to friendly elder. After all his tribe mates hadn’t caused the problem. Besides most of the time people wanted to speak to him was for elder duties anyways unless it was one of the older members who knew him in his pre ascended state. He didn’t really mind. Elder was his job after all.

I’ll probably be up doing tribe stuff for a couple more hours. So this is a perfect time to talk to me. I am always happy to talk about that subject.” He had often had the conversation over the years whether or not a fox was staying or had a calling to outside the world.
~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:21 pm
User Image

“I’ve been well! Thank you for asking.” Gesturing politely for Horus to walk with her, Kijini matched his pace, comfortable and in no real rush as she strolled side by side with the Elder. “How about you? Have you been getting enough sleep these days, or have you been running around doing important Elder things 24/7?” She joked, but there was a touch of genuine concern for him there, head tilting slightly at the question. Scribe duties on their own were tiring enough, she couldn’t imagine running an entire tribe like Kemet!

Speaking of scribe duties...

“I’ve really enjoyed my time here with the tribe. All of you have been so welcoming, it’s... not all that surprising that this has become a new home for me.” A fond smile on her face (and perhaps thoughts of Clementine on her mind), Kijini shook her head. “I think I’d like to be a Scribe. If that’s alright with you, of course. It’s hard work, keeping track of all the little details within the tribe, but I’ve been getting the hang of it lately, thanks to all of the celebrations and events we’ve had.”

Nasaiki

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:16 pm
I would like to say I have been getting the proper amount of sleep but if you ask one of my advisors, they would probably tell you I’ve been running around 24/7 being an elder” Horus joked, although albeit slightly. Mostly, he didn’t really mind. He didn’t have a mate or a family to go home to arhat the moment and he knew a lot of his tribe members did. Having a sleepless night or two so they could spend with their family was no trouble to him, but it wasn’t really info most members wanted fo hear so he kept it as a tease.

I am glad. I’ll give you the standard elder response of ‘of course we are glad to have you’ but really it’s the truth. I generally do like my tribe to feel like a home. Wouldn’t have restarted up the tribe otherwise. So I am quite happy to officially stamp my approval on you becoming a scribe. Persephone says good things and well I always like allowing my members to do what they are most happy with.” After all life could be hard enough, he liked foxes being happy with their job… for the most part. “Ah yes, I swear kemet does have less festival filled periods.” He seriously had done away with a good chunk of the old festivals and traditions. It was practically a festival every other month when he was young… “but I am glad it’s helped.”
~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff