Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:54 pm
Username: Dea and #Teddy#

Give me Twins!
Custom1
Entry Tag: ( Mutant Triwing or Quadwing(angeni) Clawed Ulun'suti/Kalona/Hippogryph | Twins )
Username of other owners: N/A, both will be mine

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Mutant Triwing or Quadwing(angeni) Clawed Ulun'suti/Kalona/Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original design based on plushie by Wasteland Wyvern
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on plushie (any unedited glow would be awesome though)
Face: CC, based on plushie Any unedited scars like plushie would be loved as well
Mane: CC, based on plushie (though more girlish mane for the girl twin please, curly and long mane would be awesome for the girl)
Tail: Suti tail (preferably the scaled and/or spiked), but CC based on plushie other than that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws on all four, other than that CC based on plushie
Reference Image(s): Dragon plushie with wings, Wingless/markings

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC based on plushie
Wings: Triwings (or quadwing would be cool, if possible) based on plushie. Also some unedited transparency would be awesome. And as dragony as possible, that can be done unedited/with splicing
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I love glow and any transparency, so any unedited of those two things would be loved. Other than that, have fun with my twin dragons! Also any ways you would like to make it obvious they are twins, but different, go for it.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Capes and hoods would look good on them with a starry night theme. Also anything glowing or semi transparent would be cool. Any unedited fire/spirit fires would be amazing (if you can do that without them having elements). As for anything else, it is up to you and what the plushie inspires for you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A, cept you can use the plushie as inspiration for them.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It was a plushie made by Wyv Certed plushie

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Familiar love!
Give me Twins!
Custom2
Entry Tag: Dea and #Teddy# | Mutant Fox | Twins
Username of other owners: N/A, both will belong to me
Familiar Species: Mutant Fox
Concept Origin: Emerald and Topaz Carbuncle from FFXIV
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Description: CC, based on the ref pics. One twin will be based on the Emerald Carbuncle and one on the Topaz Carbuncle (them glowing would be loved and any unedited sparkle, if possible). Also long ears, possibly from the wolf lines. They will be bonded to my kitsune walker twins. One will be the second familiar for Perseus.
Species Traits: CC, based on ref pics, whatever works best.
Reference Image(s): Emerald Carbuncle, Topaz Carbuncle (These two are going to be their bonded, if you want to add anything to show their connection: Perseus and Caelum)

Trading Post Items: CC, based on ref pics and anything that might look cute
Spliced Items: CC, based on ref pics and anything that might look cute (I would love some lanterns for each of them, I think that would be lovely)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above (again any sign of connection to their bonded would be cute)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, from a game with whatever additions you think would work.

Custom3
Entry Tag: Mutant Charmed Feline (Cat)/Owl Purewalker | Solo
Username of other owners: N/A

Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed Feline (Cat)/Owl Purewalker
Concept Origin: Original based on Gaia items (also wings from an MMORPG, though just as inspiration) and your own imagination
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on reference pics and own imagination (though raised feline ears, hiding the horse ears please. Also chill expression or if can do happy of some kind)
Face: CC, based on reference pics and own imagination
Mane: CC, based on reference pics and own imagination. If you can, for both over and under pelt
Tail: Detailed feline walker tails (would prefer at least a few tails, if not more, if possible). CC based on reference pics and own imagination other than that
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws (other than that, CC based on reference pics and own imagination)
Reference Image(s): Constellation Columba, wings similar to this

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Owlwalker wings that are a mix of the two ref pics. CC, other than that based on reference pics and own imagination (glow and crystal like look in an unedited way. Some semi transparency would be cool as well)
Pelt: Feline and owl walker hybrid (Feline body with the owl wings). For design, cc based on reference pics and own imagination
Other Notes: Mostly based on the Gaian item used as a reference. The charm I would like on her chest (like there is a glow in the picture used of item), design CC. Also, any unedited glowing (though feel free to do mutant glowing, since that would be cool) would be loved. I would also love some kind of starry design, like in the background of the avi and its wings. Also unpelted version, if possible.

Trading Post Items: Any ribbons/bows above the tails and near ears, anywhere else. Fur hoods and fur with cloth tabards. Also, glowing and starry design in any of the items would also be loved. Anything else that you think would look good. CC other than that, based on items/your imagination.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just reference pics above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on Gaia item and wings from an MMORPG (along with colorist imagination) for inspiration.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Custom4
Entry Tag: Mutant Tri or Quad Wing Angeni Unicorn | Solo
Username of other owners: N/A
Soquili Species: Mutant Tri or Quad Wing Angeni Unicorn
Starting Stage: BAdult
Concept Origin: Based on plushie made by Kaya Wolf Moon

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on plushie (though unedited glow in the dark effect would be awesome)
Face: CC based on the plushie (again, glow would be awesome, including the eyes)
Mane:Curly 1, with colors similar to the plushie (with glow).
Tail: Windblown with colors similar to the plushie (with glow) or unicorn classical tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC based on plushie (though with the glowing)
Reference Image(s): Winged Plushie, Wingless/Markings

Horn(s): Unicorn Curved horn, cc based on plushie (maybe some glow)
Wings: Tri or quad wings, CC other than that based on plushie (definitely with glow and some semi transparancy. Oh and some iridescence, Unedited crystalline effect, if possible)
Other Notes: Have fun, glow and any transparency would be awesome.

Trading Post Items: Big bow with wind swept ribbons top of the tail and small bow with curly ribbons on the mane. Heart shaped gem, maybe near her chest (maybe in necklace or pendant form, if possible). A mask (tiki mask without the feathers and smaller, if possible) and a witch hat. A dragon lizard creature with raised wings slim horns/tail spike. A mouse giant critter hiding behind one of her front hooves. A carved fire stand with glowing lantern (maybe moon and stars motif from held lantern, if possible to be spliced). Stars in her hair with the bow and same with tail. Lit tealight and long candle. Roses and starflowers in hair and tail as well. CC on colors based on plushie, but any glow and stars on any of it would be loved.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just plushie

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Certed plushie

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

Give me Twins!
Custom5
Entry Tag: ( Mutant Charmed Canine (fox/husky) and bat Purewalker | Twins)
Username of other owners: N/A, both will belong to me

Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed Canine (fox (kitsune)/husky) and bat Purewalker
Concept Origin: Based on a plushie by Mistalina

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on plushie (though some cute glowing ghost markings would be cool, along with light stars and light glowing bone markings along the legs). Also any glowing
Face: Glowing blue eyes (different shades for each twin) Anything else CC based on plushie (some glow would be awesome) Also please a calm expression, if possible
Mane: Glam rock (if can be done under and over pelt, please). CC other than that based on plushie colors
Tail: Fox pelt tail (at least a few, but preferably more) and glam rock for under pelt. CC other than that based on mane and plushie
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine purewalker paws, cc based on plushie.
Reference Image(s): Shadow walker plushie

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Bat walker wings
Pelt: Canine walker pelt (mix of kitsune [fox] and husky) and bat walker wings. CC based on plushie and info above
Other Notes: I would love any glow and semi transparency. Also would appreciate under the pelt. Some color shift for the boys would be fine, such as the colors of the plushie for one and a dark blue for the other. Also for the ferals, I would like husky feral with bat wings, if possible.

Trading Post Items: A mask for both, tiki mask without feathers. Lantern stands for both please. Mice critters hiding behind legs on both. Also, cloth hoods for both. Everything with cute ghost shapes that glow and stars. CC anything else that would look good
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just the plushie

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Certed Plushie

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:55 pm
Username: tefla

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Mutant Angeni | Solo Custom)
Username of other owners: n/a

Soquili Species: - mutant angeni
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: plush design
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see reference - if the markings can be made to represent more space-like with auroras it would be great
Face: see reference - if the markings can be made to represent more space-like with auroras it would be great
Mane: see reference
Tail: see reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: angeni fetlocks with canid paws please
Reference Image(s): I
wingless uncert, uncert
User Image

Wings: angeni - style #2

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Reference Image(s) for Items: see plushie uncerts above.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: plushie designed by kara for me

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:59 pm
Username: AislingJuno
Familiar love!
Give me Twins!
Custom1

Entry Tag: AislingJuno | Purewalker | unedit | solo
Soquili Species: - purewalker charmed
Body Build: Regular- leg down
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
-teal blue with blue glittery stripes and spots.
- Sumi-e unedit markings like on the plushie.
-ignore the yellow markings on the chest and pelt /can be a soft yellow patch of color or omit the yellow
-feel free to make changes to the markings it doesn't have to look exactly like the plushie.
Face:
-Canine expression or if that is difficult feline snarl.
-Eyes gold glow to them.
-Ears feline raised ears
Mane: if you do an unpelt version cc
Tail: At least three tails alt fox(can be more) or if that doesn't look good regular fox tails
Hooves/Fetlocks:
-feline alt paws the non chunky ones front and back legs
-glowy yellow nails
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.uncert, Pallete

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales:
Pelt: like on plushie but no yellow markings on pelt
Other Notes:
-feline feral with fox tails
-charm a slight glowing gold like it's on the plushie.

Trading Post Items:
- gold crystals on the back of the pelt
Custom Items:
n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Custom2
Entry Line: AislingJuno – Mutant pawed Triwing – Unedit (Twins)
Give me Twins!
twin 1
Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant pawed Tri-wing or CC wings
Body Build: Regular leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dusky purple pink body with a rose design and white spots.
Face: Garnet eyes with black eye-whites
With the Sultry eye expression . Also can he have a small fang.
Mane: The Color is a super dark magenta that is almost black could the bottom of the hair fade to garnet-like ombre hair ? . If unedited Big/ long to the ground using one of the pronghorn manes-if edited CC in style and length.
Tail: Alt fox tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline cat paws
Reference Image(s): User Image uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn white or a slightly pink white
Wings: Wings CC in style and cc if edited ot unedited. Could be Triwings Splicing Ageni/flutter wings together or the wind flutter crossbreed wings convert with a small flutter wing or if that doesn't look good regular flutter wings color on plushie-type wings either the Round tiny wings or the acute tiny wings. I love little wings and like tri-wings so I'll let you decide.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: roses,jewel clasp, beads from the tabard
Custom Items: or can do edited roses
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ok so I do have items on the plushies that can be made from trading post items. It doesn't have to look exactly like the head items.
However, If you are uncomfortable with splicing just make a rose crown on each of the boys and by the wings. I've done gems on a lot of the cyo plushies I've made but they always get converted to girls so I'm not even sure how it would look on the males. Rose crown-on their cousin . another cousin . They also have lots of other family members and a sister who I don't own.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a
------
twin 2
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed Triwing Unicorn/Flutter/Ageni
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dusky purple-pink body with a rose design and white spots.
Face: light pink eyes . With the Sultry eye expression and thick eyelashes. Also, can he have a small fang by his mouth?
Mane: The Color is a light dusky pink could the bottom fade to white like ombre hair ? If unedited Big/ long to the ground using one of the pronghorn manes-if edited CC in style and length. Also if edited the hair color could change to black or CC since light-colored hair is hard to draw.
Tail: Alt fox tail
Tail: Alt foxtail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws
Reference Image(s):
User Image uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn white or a slightly pink white
Wings: same as twin
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: roses,jewel clasp, beads from the tabard
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ok so I do have items on the plushies that can be made from trading post items. It doesn't have to look exactly like the head items.
However, If you are uncomfortable with splicing just make a rose crown on each of the boys and by the wings. I've done gems on a lot of the CYO plushies I've made but they always get converted to girls so I'm not even sure how it would look on the males. Rose crown-on their cousin .

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

(Also feel free to change aspects of the markings it doesn't need to look 100% like the plushes

Custom3
AislingJuno| Mutant| unedit | solo

Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Night roses a nocturnal branch of the rose family
WIP Needed? Yes
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: rose marking on the legs. The body is starry inspired.
Face: eye makeup around eye. Ears from the wolf pelt
Mane: mane one of the pronghorns manes you can splice other styles if you want.
Tail: tail alt fox tail -multiple tails can differ in amount but I'd like at least a couple
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline none chunky paws
Reference Image(s): cert,uncert,tail inspiration

Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales: Ulun'suti crystals
Pelt:
Other Notes: stary marking can be CC in design. Feel free to simplify the plushie's design if it's difficult. This can be less tails less, less splicing, and a simple stary design.
Trading Post Items: Rose crown, lantarn, fur shawl with jewel clasp. Other items can be CC like Tikki smoke, beads, other CC trade items.
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: Rose Crown, neck item

-- Existing Pets --

Custom4
Entry Tag: Uni-suti | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: - Uni-suti, CC
Concept Origin: Sibling custom
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: makeup under eyes like sibling
Mane: CC but I like the pronghorn manes or a long curly style like the sister
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s): sibling cert,sibling uncert, [ur=https://i.imgur.com/jwCWpJx.png]cake inspiration

Horn(s): Uni horn like sister
Wings:
Fins:
Scales: suti crystal scales
Pelt:
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC but some kind of rose
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Custom5
Entry Tag: AislingJuno| Pronghorn| Solo
Username of other owners:
Familiar Species:Pronghorn
Concept Origin: avi inspired
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Description: Maned pronghorn hair style cc. Design based on avi.
Species Traits:
Reference Image(s): here.

Trading Post Items: rose crown
Spliced Items: the roses
Reference Image(s) for Items: here.

-- Existing Pets --

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:20 pm
Closed! Here are the lists, if anyone sees any issues please message me on gaia or discord. I am going to wait a bit before rolling.

Lists:

Soquili:

Page 1
  1. mistalina13
  2. Inari Miko
  3. Artymus
  4. nekofayre
  5. dawns_aura
  6. magnadearel
  7. Kiara Lime
  8. Andranis
  9. Fea Line
  10. Melomar
  11. Painted Moose
    Page 2
  12. Hoshi Lockhart
  13. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  14. MiddyGlow
  15. Fatal Irony
  16. -MoomoolatteCha-
  17. Keantha
  18. Natelie
  19. Mia Lovasz
  20. Strawberri Stardust
  21. Kivras
  22. Snowbelle Thundara
  23. Fayt_of_Redemption
  24. Lunadriel
  25. Cheyriddle4
  26. Phail Ninja
    Page 3
  27. Lunarflowermaiden
  28. o-Elixir-o
  29. Lethrossen
  30. Juliette06
  31. Kaya Wolf Moon
  32. Kirowyn Love
  33. Blue_Sparkle27
  34. Rein_Carnation
  35. Pollack
  36. Avid_RPer18
  37. Prism Shine
  38. Lady Argentum Draconis
  39. Geyser Eelborn
  40. Regal Renegade
  41. sage_the_vampric_angel
    Page 4
  42. Revel1984
  43. NymiiNym
  44. Malis Vitterfolk
  45. Mewsings of An Angel
  46. SkyDragono
  47. Sesshiyasha
  48. CaffeinatedGremlin
  49. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  50. Niyaru Delacroix
  51. Rinial Sisterdragon
  52. stormflower
  53. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  54. RadiantRose Midnight
  55. FrostyPeaches
    Page 5
  56. Dea and #Teddy#
  57. tefla
  58. AislingJuno

Familiars:

Page 1
  1. AstoriaFallen
  2. mistalina13
  3. Calixita
  4. Kiara Lime
  5. Andranis
  6. Fea Line
  7. Melomar
    Page 2
  8. Hoshi Lockhart
  9. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  10. MiddyGlow
  11. Natelie
  12. Lunadriel
  13. Cheyriddle4
  14. Phail Ninja
    Page 3
  15. Kaya Wolf Moon
  16. Blue_Sparkle27
  17. Rein_Carnation
  18. Geyser Eelborn
    Page 4
  19. Revel1984
  20. Sesshiyasha
  21. CaffeinatedGremlin
  22. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  23. Moxxiie
  24. RadiantRose Midnight
    Page 5
  25. Dea and #Teddy#
  26. AislingJuno

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

dolphingurl generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 32!

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:15 am
Rolling for soquili slot...
1. Kirowyn Love (& Bolverick)
Kirowyn Love
Username: "Kirowyn Love"

Custom1

Give me Twins!
Entry Tag: ( Hip/Wind/Uni | Twins)
Username of other owners: Bolverick

Twin One
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Wind/Uni
Concept Origin: From Mercedes Lackey Black Gryphon Trilogy
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with pink/blue sheen - possibly some markings to make him look feathered
Face: Hippo Beak with face feathers - same coloring/markings as body. Orange/gold eyes Miffed Expression
Mane: Tight Braid with Fringe Bangs - same colors as body
Tail: Uni Tail Style 2 - same colors as body etc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front Hippogryph Legs with claws, back hooves just regular?
Reference Image(s): [X]

Wings: Heron - Same colors as body - they do have some black stripes on them

Trading Post Items: 2 Hoop Earrings on the left ear - if there's a way to make them have gems hanging off?, Blue Crystal Ball - not sure if he can hold that in his claw or not. Necklace to match reference pic as best you can.

Twin Two
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Wind/Uni
Concept Origin: From Mercedes Lackey Black Gryphon Trilogy
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White/Creamy White - possibly some markings to make him look feathered
Face: Hippo Beak with face feathers - same coloring/markings as body. Blue eyes - black tipped ears Unhinged Expression
Mane: Windblown - same colors as body
Tail: Uni Tail Style 2 - same colors as body with a black tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front Hippogryph Legs with claws, back hooves just regular?
Reference Image(s): [X]

Wings: Dove Wings - Same colors as body with Some black stripes near the tips

Trading Post Items: 2 Hoop Earrings on the left ear - if there's a way to make them have gems hanging off? Necklace to match reference pic as best you can.

Lists:

Soquili:

Page 1
  1. mistalina13
  2. Inari Miko
  3. Artymus
  4. nekofayre
  5. dawns_aura
  6. magnadearel
  7. Kiara Lime
  8. Andranis
  9. Fea Line
  10. Melomar
  11. Painted Moose
    Page 2
  12. Hoshi Lockhart
  14. MiddyGlow
  15. Fatal Irony
  16. -MoomoolatteCha-
  17. Keantha
  18. Natelie
  19. Mia Lovasz
  20. Strawberri Stardust
  21. Kivras
  22. Snowbelle Thundara
  23. Fayt_of_Redemption
  24. Lunadriel
  25. Cheyriddle4
  26. Phail Ninja
    Page 3
  27. Lunarflowermaiden
  28. o-Elixir-o
  29. Lethrossen
  30. Juliette06
  31. Kaya Wolf Moon
  32. Kirowyn Love
  33. Blue_Sparkle27
  34. Rein_Carnation
  35. Pollack
  36. Avid_RPer18
  37. Prism Shine
  38. Lady Argentum Draconis
  39. Geyser Eelborn
  40. Regal Renegade
  41. sage_the_vampric_angel
    Page 4
  42. Revel1984
  43. NymiiNym
  44. Malis Vitterfolk
  45. Mewsings of An Angel
  46. SkyDragono
  47. Sesshiyasha
  48. CaffeinatedGremlin
  49. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  50. Niyaru Delacroix
  51. Rinial Sisterdragon
  52. stormflower
  53. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  54. RadiantRose Midnight
  55. FrostyPeaches
    Page 5
  56. Dea and #Teddy#
  57. tefla
  58. AislingJuno

dolphingurl generated a random number between 1 and 57 ... 38!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:25 am
Rolling for soquili slot...
1. Kirowyn Love (& Bolverick)
2. Geyser Eelborn
Geyser Eelborn

Username: Geyser Eelborn
Custom1
Entry Tag: Geyser Eelborn | Seathi/Nixie/Quilin | Unedited | Solo
Soquili Species: Seathi/Nixie/Quilin hybrid
Body Build: Seathi
Concept Origin: Cosplay--Megagyarados from Pokemon
WIP Needed? Yes, please, if possible!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: #026e97 with a #333333 belly; a #cf1b19 stripe along the belly between the black and the blue with #cf1b19 spots along the side of the body
Face: base color #026e97; #333333 inner ear, #edde5d lips, #cf1b19 eyes. If you could make the face look grumpy, I would love that!
Mane: N/A; regular headfins from the non-hybrid version of the Seathi templates. (I like the head frill based on the Nixie lines better, but I don't think it would fit with the Quilin horn. If you can make it work, though...)
Tail: Betta tail--the small one from the upper left corner of the Seathi/Nixie hybrid sample sheet. Spines are #026e97 with #edde5d in between.
Hooves/Fetlocks: #333333 hooves
Reference Image(s): x Changed the colors a little bit to be more saturated and/or darker.

Horn(s): Quilin horn style #2; #333333
Wings: N/A
Fins: Spine frill on the back from the same sample image as the tail, Nixie side fins; spine frill and side fins on the tail have #026e97 spines and #edde5d in between; side fins on the shoulder are #edde5d
Scales: If you can figure out a way to splice the belly scales from the Quilin template onto the Seathi template, then belly scales (#333333), but if you can't, that's completely fine.
Other Notes: Quilin whiskers (white)

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

Lists:

Soquili:

Page 1
  1. mistalina13
  2. Inari Miko
  3. Artymus
  4. nekofayre
  5. dawns_aura
  6. magnadearel
  7. Kiara Lime
  8. Andranis
  9. Fea Line
  10. Melomar
  11. Painted Moose
    Page 2
  12. Hoshi Lockhart
  14. MiddyGlow
  15. Fatal Irony
  16. -MoomoolatteCha-
  17. Keantha
  18. Natelie
  19. Mia Lovasz
  20. Strawberri Stardust
  21. Kivras
  22. Snowbelle Thundara
  23. Fayt_of_Redemption
  24. Lunadriel
  25. Cheyriddle4
  26. Phail Ninja
    Page 3
  27. Lunarflowermaiden
  28. o-Elixir-o
  29. Lethrossen
  30. Juliette06
  31. Kaya Wolf Moon
    Kirowyn Love
  32. Blue_Sparkle27
  33. Rein_Carnation
  34. Pollack
  35. Avid_RPer18
  36. Prism Shine
  37. Lady Argentum Draconis
  38. Geyser Eelborn
  39. Regal Renegade
  40. sage_the_vampric_angel
    Page 4
  41. Revel1984
  42. NymiiNym
  43. Malis Vitterfolk
  44. Mewsings of An Angel
  45. SkyDragono
  46. Sesshiyasha
  47. CaffeinatedGremlin
  48. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  49. Niyaru Delacroix
  50. Rinial Sisterdragon
  51. stormflower
  52. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  53. RadiantRose Midnight
  54. FrostyPeaches
    Page 5
  55. Dea and #Teddy#
  56. tefla
  57. AislingJuno

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

dolphingurl generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 22!

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:36 am
Rolling for Familiar slot..

1. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Username: "Nyx Queen of Darkness

Familiar love!

Custom5FAMILIAR

Familiar Breed: Bee Mouse!
Template: All of the "bee mouse" variants

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, Honestly something flower or bee themed would be cool, but I'm completely open
Face: CC
Head/Hair/Feathers/Etc: CC
Tail: stub tail
Feet: CC
Reference Image(s): User Image is his bonded.

List any alternate or add on stock templates:
Custom Edits: IDK, Maybe some flowers. or little bees or honey or somethign?
References for Edits:

--Accessories/Items--
Stock:
Custom:
References for Edits:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Lists:

Familiars:

Page 1
  1. AstoriaFallen
  2. mistalina13
  3. Calixita
  4. Kiara Lime
  5. Andranis
  6. Fea Line
  7. Melomar
    Page 2
  8. Hoshi Lockhart
  9. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  10. MiddyGlow
  11. Natelie
  12. Lunadriel
  13. Cheyriddle4
  14. Phail Ninja
    Page 3
  15. Kaya Wolf Moon
  16. Blue_Sparkle27
  17. Rein_Carnation
  18. Geyser Eelborn
    Page 4
  19. Revel1984
  20. Sesshiyasha
  21. CaffeinatedGremlin
  22. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  23. Moxxiie
  24. RadiantRose Midnight
    Page 5
  25. Dea and #Teddy#
  26. AislingJuno

dolphingurl generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:41 am
Rolling for Familiar slot..

1. Nyx Queen of Darkness
2. Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

Familiar love!

Username: Kiara Lime

Custom5

Entry Tag: KiaraLime | Wolf | Solo
Familiar Species: Wolf
Concept Origin: Old Waja, that's been a soquili but want as wolf too?
WIP Needed? not really

-- Colors & Markings --
Description: in reference
Species Traits: Wolf Body and a Unicorn horn
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. uncert
Trading Post Items: None
Spliced Items:
- Red Wolf Ears
- Massive Tail
- White Unicorn Horn