Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Character Journals
Diary of a Dhampir

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 pm
Introduction and General Details

My Letter of Introduction: Me

My Mediocre Voice: Sample

My Birthday: November 11

Marital Status: Widower

My Abode : 1516 Lumiere District

Myers Briggs Personality: Name: code (#)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:39 pm
Family & Relationships

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:47 pm
Character Development Questions

✻ What is your OCs go to comfort food and drink?
-Is their comfort food based off their cultural background, or was it something often made for them by someone else- do they make it themselves or will it never be the same if they dont order it from Ann in that small shack of a restaurant downtown. Was the recipe thrown together and simply works, or was it created from a very specific recipe. Have they added variants to the dish or drink, do they prefer it hot or cold. What about the dish or drink comforts them- they temperature against their hands, the steam rising to their nostrils, the cool color that reminds them of a midsummer's day.

✻ Describe your OCs smile. Be as detailed as possible.
-Do their smiles begin on the left or right on their lips, does their smile emphasize their crows feet, a dimple, a wrinkle. Does their smile light up a room. Is it obscured by facial hair or oral jewelry. Are their teeth crooked, yellow, chipped- do they show their teeth at all when they smile. Do they hide their smile by biting their lip or covering their lips with their hands.

✻ What are your OCs comfort gestures or self-touch gestures? (Common comfort gestures include rubbing the back of the neck or gripping their own arms.) Can they suppress these gestures , what would cause them to, and what events most provoke the use of these gestures?
-Even the most confident of characters have their achilleas heel. When someone has encroached on their insecurities, is their comfort gesture representative of falling into themselves, making themselves smaller. Is it aggressive from an outside perspective. Is the gesture obsessive, sporadic, repetitive- or slow, calm, methodical. Is it noticeable or supple, cause mild pain or soothe the pain caused from whatever provoked discomfort.

✻ Does your OC work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?

✻ How does your OC handle eye contact and why?

✻ Describe your OC in three words. Now let them describe themselves in three words. What experiences would have caused the difference in these answers?

✻ Do they get out of bed on the right or left side?

✻ How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?

✻ How does your OC cry?
(loud, unapologetic sobs, silent whimpers- or anything in between. Include their body language, whether their tears drip from the left or right tear ducts of their eyes, and whether they are comfortable crying in front of others.)

“A tongue has no bones but it can break a heart.”
✻ Take the quote above and narrate, from your OCs pov, the first and most notable experience that comes to mind pertaining to this quote. If the characters agrees with the statement, have them defend it's validity or if not, have them refute with an argument.

✻ Make a list of 5 things your protagonist does not want to do.

✻ Which of these does your character prefer and why? Stability or novelty? Honesty or charity? Safety or possibility? Talent or effort? Forgiveness or vengeance?

✻ When your OC puts their hands together, which thumb is on top?

✻ How much do they rely on their minds and intellect, versus other approaches like relying on instinct, intuition, faith and spirituality, or emotions? What is their opinion on this?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:49 pm
Getting to Know You

What is your favorite color?
xxxI've never been able to see colors. My granddaughter has told me (s)he thinks it would be frosted lilac

When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
xxxA pianist

What’s your most favorite place that you’ve travelled?
xxxI am not sure. I was happiest when I was in Germany, but that was due to outside circumstances. There are truly unique features of every place, it is hard to judge which is more special.

If you could get on a plane tomorrow to anywhere, where would you go?
xxxOh my, I have family all over the place, it is hard to choose who I would like to visit more.

Are you closer with your mom or your dad, and why?
xxxThey are different enough, they fill different necessary roles. My father is the protective shadow which hovers over the whole family. He is the one I seek if I am looking for affection or a favor. My mother, on the other hand, is more stern and logistical. She's an absolute font of life lessons and determination. In short, my mother is the reason I am as independent as I am, whilst my father was a constant source of comfort.

How many children do you want, and why?
xxxWell, I've had three already, but the two who survived are full-fledged adults who do just fine without their father. I admit I miss having a little one livening up my life.

What is your favorite meal (savory and dessert)?
xxxCliche I know, but I love blood sausage and pudding. I can't help my vampiric heritage, it seems.

What is your go-to movie or TV series?
xxxI never really listen to the tv. Though if a concert is being broadcasted I might turn it up.

What is your dream career?
xxxI already experienced the career I dreamed of as a youth. Perhaps it would be fun to pursue again, but I am equally inclined to pursue a career as a grandfather.

If you had to get a(nother) tattoo, what would it be and why?
xxxI plan on getting another one, actually. I am not sure what I would get, but it would be in memory of Alban, the son I lost to The War.

Would You Rather

Would you rather a beach, forest, city, or farm?
xxxYou are missing a verb there, dear. I would rather live in a forest where the air is clear and the acoustics are par none.

Would you rather eat a can of dog food or lick a fresh dog poo?
xxxJust because I am ageless does not mean I am immortal.

Would you rather be blind from birth or turn blind as a teenager?
xxxThat's a moot point, isn't it?

Would you rather lose all of the memories you’ve made to date or not be able to make any new memories?
xxxI think I would rather be dead.

Would you rather always be overdressed or always be underdressed?
xxxAnother moot point. I'm already always overdressed.

Would you rather go without the internet for a month or go without showering for a month?
xxxI was born in the eighteenth century, I have done both. That said, I have only had internet for the past few years and use it mostly for maintaining the house. I could easily do without.

Would you rather only be able to shout for the rest of your life or only be able to whisper for the rest of your life?
xxxDefinitely whisper. I fear shouting all of the time might damage my hearing, which I need for any semblance of independence. That and, would the clicks count as shouted or whispered? I already try to do them quietly so as not to disturb people.

Would you rather be stuck in a room for an hour with 100 non-venomous spiders or 100 non-venomous snakes?
xxxSnakes are deadly in more ways than venom, so I suppose the spiders. But overall I think I would rather call my father or eldest brother for help.

Would you rather have your own private island or have your own private jet?
xxxDefinitely the jet. I have family all over the world and it would be lovely to jaunt over for a weekend with them. Actually, I could probably afford one...I'll get back to you after I speak with Fen about this.

Would you rather live the life of fame and wealth or live in Harry Potter’s world?
xxxWho? Oh, right, I believe my grandchildren like those books. I have already lived the life of fame, and have spent my entire life wealthy. Adding the fame back doesn't sound too bad.

Super Deep

How do you think that you will die?
xxxI don't know. I do not lead a dangerous life, and I am ageless, so theoretically I should be able to continue on indefinitely. Then again, I have lost a sibling and a son to war, another sibling to depression, and my wife to complications of childbirth. With so many dead, immortality seems impossible even for one such as my self. I have my bouts of melancholy, so maybe I will go the way of my sister. Or maybe I will give my life to protect a loved one? Or, probably more likely, I'll get run over and there will be no one around from whom I may drink. Well that's depressing, isn't it?

If you could pass on only one of your attributes to your children, what would it be?
xxxDecidedly the gift of music, though they got that from their mother as well. Music inspires us, gives us the peace of spirit we require, the ferocious determination to see a project through, the understanding and support through hard times, and most everything else a person could require. Even if they do not play often, to have this deep connection to music is a blessing.

What is something from your childhood that has shaped you into the person you are today?
xxxWell, there have been several things, but a memory that stands out clearly was when my mother scolded my father for carrying me into the nursery then retrieving the toy I asked for. She told him I was five years old and could walk perfectly well, and that allowing me to use my lack of vision as an excuse to get out of doing things for myself would ultimately cause me more grief than benefit. I didn't understand what she meant at the time, but looking back I am grateful she raised me just as she raised my siblings. She taught me self-sufficiency, a trait I still hold dear to this day.

Would you rather know that you had 3 months to live, or die instantly?
xxxI don't know. The dread of knowing spuds terrible, but it would lessen the blow to my family and give Fen time to work her business magic to ensure everything was arranged how I would like it.

Do you believe in soul mates?
xxxYes, I married and had three perfect children by mine.

What are you most insecure about?
xxx

What would your perfect day look like?
xxx

What are you afraid that people see when they look at you?
xxxI'm afraid they see a creature deserving of pity. I am not.

What is the saddest that you’ve ever felt?
xxxI guess it would have been when I received the telegram that my son Alban had been killed in action and my oldest son Ylli was horribly injured. It is impossible to describe the feeling of losing a child and nearly losing another.

What is the happiest that you’ve ever felt?
xxxAh, it is hard to say. My wedding day, the birth of Ylli, or the birth of Alban are all potential candidates.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:54 pm
Another Questionnaire

1: Who was the last person you held hands with?
xxxAnswer: I believe that was Fen. She allows me to hold her hand sometimes when we are strolling, even though she is an adult and does not need to hold on to her father anymore.

2: Are you outgoing or shy?
xxxAnswer: I am outgoing, but quiet and a touch reserved. I suppose I'm an outgoing introvert.

3: Who are you looking forward to seeing?
xxxAnswer: i would just like to see.

4: Are you easy to get along with?
xxxAnswer: I believe so.

5: If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you?
xxxAnswer: "Like" is such an ambiguous word, but I would hope that anyone whom I call friend would be willing to help me even if I was being annoying.

6: What kind of people are you attracted to?
xxxAnswer: Kind people

7: Do you think you will be in a relationship 2 months from now?
xxxAnswer: Not a romantic one, no.

8: Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
xxxAnswer: I suppose Fen, my mother, my sisters, and my late wife.

9: Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
xxxAnswer: Who on Earth speaks of such matters outside of the medical classroom with anyone but their partner?

10: Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
xxxAnswer: Armin

11: What does the most recent text that you sent say?
xxxAnswer: "Give my love to my darling grandbabies."

12: What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
xxxAnswer:

13: Do you like it when people play with your hair?
xxxAnswer: I am not opposed to it, though I cannot say it happens.

14: Do you believe in luck and miracles?
xxxAnswer: Yes. This world would be so dreary without them.

15: What good thing happened this summer?
xxxAnswer:

16: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
xxxAnswer: Yes.

17: Do you think there is life on other planets?
xxxAnswer: With so many planets out there, it seems likely there is.

18: Do you still talk to your first crush?
xxxAnswer: No, she is long since dead. And though I still speak with my dead wife, I do not speak with a long-departed temporary infatuation.

19: Do you like bubble baths?
xxxAnswer: Yes, they are delightfully relaxing, especially when pleasantly scented.

20: Do you like your neighbors?
xxxAnswer: I have met one, and he was a nice young man.

21: What are your bad habits?
xxxAnswer:

22: Where would you like to travel?
xxxAnswer: I have spent several decades traveling, ever since World War II. For now, I think settling someplace is a better idea.

Questionnaire provided via jpg by Whiters4 on discord.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:55 pm
Yet Another Questionnaire [[N/A]]

1 ) Who is the early bird/Who is the night owl?

2 ) Who is the big spoon/Who is the little spoon?

3 ) Who hogs the covers/Who loves to cuddle?

4 ) Who wakes the other one up with kisses?

5 ) Who usually has nightmares?

6 ) Who would have really deep emotional thoughts in the middle of the night/Who would have them in the middle of the day?

7 ) Who sweats the small stuff?

8 ) Who sleeps in their underwear (or less)/Who sleeps in their pajamas?

9 ) Who makes the coffee (or tea)?

10 ) Who likes sweets/Who likes sour?

11 ) Who likes horror movies/Who likes romance movies?

12 ) Who is smol/Who is tol?

13 ) Who is considered the scaredy cat?

14 ) Who kills the spiders?

15 ) Who is scared of the dark?

16 ) Who is scared of thunderstorms?

17 ) Who works/Who stays at home?

18 ) Who is a cat person/Who is a dog person?

19 ) Who loves to call the other one cute names?

20 ) Who is dominant/Who is submissive?

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
● Character Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers