Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
So, the immunization isn't free without insurance...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:40 pm
I'm kinda disappointed. I wanted to get it to protect my family, but it costs money and you have to jump through hoops to get it in the states. confused Folks in charge said we'd all be able to get it, heavily implying that it would be free.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:58 am
I got mine through insurance, I was certain there weren't too many hoops involved in the uninsured. some money but not too much, but perhaps there are some regional difficulties.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:48 am
As in the COVID vaccine? From my understanding, that is supposed to be free to everyone regardless of insurance status. If someone is uninsured, the provider should participate in the HRSA Uninsured program and bill the federal government, not you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:38 am
Prof. Moonie
As in the COVID vaccine? From my understanding, that is supposed to be free to everyone regardless of insurance status. If someone is uninsured, the provider should participate in the HRSA Uninsured program and bill the federal government, not you.
This, and also, my employer offered to cover any costs associated with the vaccine, so you might want to check with yours.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:35 pm
Nothing is ever truly "free," when it comes to the government.

Sure, you won't physically swipe your credit card or hand over any greenbacks when you go in to get "the jab."

But trust me, all this "free COVID-related healthcare" is coming out of your taxes, and future taxes. This has all been an excuse to further bloat the already ponderous healthcare community.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games