Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox: Words of Wisdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:26 pm
Queentintin
Nice words of wisdom =)

Thanks, I will not forget about a friend in need.
Ready to see Elsa in the IC without her magic and the cold?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other than that, have a good night & I will talk more later.

= The Crystals
Hope, bless the earth...
Courage, light the fires...
Devotion, breathe life into the waters...
Passion, spread knowledge on the winds...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:39 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
Nice words of wisdom =)

= The Crystals
Hope, bless the earth...

ok,love the crystals and what they stand for xoxo  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:42 pm
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
Nice words of wisdom =)

= The Crystals
Hope, bless the earth...

ok,love the crystals and what they stand for xoxo

So I hope my kind words help out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:15 am
Queentintin

= Nostalgia Revisited
Here's an important Fact of Life... Reruns are a Part of Nostalgia as its Part of the Entertainment Industry. Along with Stardom & Show Business such as Television, Movies, Radio and so forth.
If anyone out there knows a Sense of Nostalgia, it is us.
Not because we want to do it that way, but sometimes, you need to go with the flow. You can't make a New Movie, Show or Radio Play in a Single Day as you're sure to fall behind every now and then as putting together a professional piece of Stage Show Magic takes time to create Hopes and Dreams.
Sometimes, there's New Things waiting to be seen or heard but sometimes we all love old things in life too.
So keep the Nostalgia Memories with you and may it never fade even when a Sense of Nostalgia is far away.
In the words of Nostalgia, "Hooray for Hollywood!"  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:21 am
<3 heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:39 am
= Paragons
So we can tell what's happening & after a while you begin to notice some things in life that can bring someone down as there's those out who seek Freedom and stand up for what's right.
This however, can be quite an undertaking as without those with Courage, Devotion, Passion & Hope, there would be only victims.
However, as long we have faith in ourselves and others to look up to, we can make a dream of a Free World for Future Generations a Reality.
These are Paragons as a Wise Man once said...
"There are alternatives to fighting."
Live Long & Prosper.
User Image

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:47 am
So we can tell what's happening & after a while you begin to notice some things in life that can bring someone down as there's those out who seek Freedom and stand up for what's right.
This however, can be quite an undertaking as without those with Courage, Devotion, Passion & Hope, there would be only victims.
However, as long we have faith in ourselves and others to look up to, we can make a dream of a Free World for Future Generations a Reality.

I don't want to fight, but will, to keep my freedom , freedom of speech, xoxo ty , I know I'm a strong woman, always have been ,merci heart

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:50 am
Queentintin

I don't want to fight, but will, to keep my freedom , freedom of speech, xoxo ty , I know I'm a strong woman, always have been ,merci heart

AnimusHelixRebirth

These are kind words indeed.
Grant & Elsa is a good example, as his kindness and love for Elsa has showed her things she's never done before with bare hands. Because of this, Grant helped her a lot as he Loves her for her. heart  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:00 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

AnimusHelixRebirth

Grant & Elsa is a good example, as his kindness and love for Elsa has showed her things she's never done before with bare hands. Because of this, Grant helped her a lot as he Loves her for her. heart

Yes and Elsa appreciates Grant so much, he always seems to calm her down, when she gets upset, when she's sad, he's always there to cheer her up, she also really loves her sweet Grant heart and his charm xoxo well she can't get enough heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:12 am
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

AnimusHelixRebirth

Yes and Elsa appreciates Grant so much, he always seems to calm her down, when she gets upset, when she's sad, he's always there to cheer her up, she also really loves her sweet Grant heart and his charm xoxo well she can't get enough heart

That and now that her Ice magic and cold gift at birth are gone, he's given her new hopes and dreams. As a result, Elsa is more hopeful, as to show he and she are coming together. heart  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:14 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

AnimusHelixRebirth

That and now that her Ice magic and cold gift at birth are gone, he's given her new hopes and dreams. As a result, Elsa is more hopeful, as to show he and she are coming together. heart

Thank goodness for that Elsa feels heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:12 am
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

AnimusHelixRebirth

Of course. What Nordic song do you think Elsa would sing to Grant?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:46 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

Idk, would have to check, for one ,not too accustomed to Nordic songs -Elsa would sure  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:48 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

Idk, would have to check, for one ,not too accustomed to Nordic songs -Elsa would sure  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:49 am
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

I'd go with this one, from Enya *May It Be*  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces