Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
My Family

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PurpleAngel2God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:18 am
I am asking prayers for my sister, niece and nephew. They are not Christians and believe abortion is okay, gay marriages is okay. They go to a unitarian church that preaches that these are okay. They believe the Bible has been rewritten many times to form to what man wants, not God. They do not even believe that Jesus is the son of God who came to earth to save us and die for us. I pray for them everyday that their eyes will be opened to realize that Jesus is the son of God who came to die for them. Please pray God will open their eyes and they will give their lives to God. Amen and Amen and praise God and Jesus.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:31 pm
I'll be praying for them.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Mrs Katsu

Angelic Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:18 am
I know that this reply is late but I will pray for them that they will not be blinded by worldly things or the wants of the flesh but will realize that God is still here and soon give there life to Christ.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:41 pm
Late to the party but I included your family in my nightly prayers. I hope Holy Spirit shows them their errors.  

knives699874

PurpleAngel2God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:36 am
OtakuKat
I'll be praying for them.

Thank you very much heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:37 am
Mrs Katsu
I know that this reply is late but I will pray for them that they will not be blinded by worldly things or the wants of the flesh but will realize that God is still here and soon give there life to Christ.

I see am blessed to hear this. Thank you heart  

PurpleAngel2God

PurpleAngel2God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:38 am
knives699874
Late to the party but I included your family in my nightly prayers. I hope Holy Spirit shows them their errors.

I pray for that too and thank you. heart  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff