[PRP] Friend or lunch? (Brute x Kenna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:35 pm
This is a private RP between me, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and RockerWolfie1616.
Do not post without our permission.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:25 pm
User ImageAngry eyes looked around the meadow before lowering his head and sinking his fangs into the soft flesh of the rabbit he had just killed. He was quite big for a colt. Bigger then normal and his body was thicker than most his age. He was his sister’s protector and the only thing they really had. Their other sister had tried to kill them on numerous occasions to the point where they decided to leave her. Traveling on their own and looking out for each other. However, right now he wasn’t really worried about anyone hurting his sister Amelia because he made sure she was safe before he went out hunting. He didn’t like eating in front of her. He was a little afraid that it would push away. He was afraid she would see him as a monster just like Vicious turned out to be.

As he finished his small meal, he felt a little less hungry and honestly the rabbit was not his first choice. He was trying to find a dear or something close to it. He usually had no issues taking down a young deer, but he was not able to find one today. He licked his bloody fangs and what he could of his nose before traveling a little further across the meadow.

He sniffed the air seeing if he could maybe catch the scent of some bigger and better prey. He didn’t want to have to eat again for a while. This was the one thing he didn’t understand about himself. His sister Amelia didn’t kill, or hunt things like him. Why was he cursed the same as his other sister Vicious? He even had a bit of anger issues too like her. He hated it and more then that he hated not knowing where he came from. Who were his parents? Nothing made sense to him, and it just made him more agitated.

Growling lowly under his breath, he spotted another young foal in the distance. Little antlers adorned her head, which caused him to immediately lick his fangs. Maybe he would get a good meal after all.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bright curious eyes glanced all about, little hooves daintily carrying the young filly a bit out of her families shared territories. While her papa Oberon was visiting grandmother Chepi she had snuck off..which the slightly mischievous foal had learned was exceedingly easy if the soquili you were sneaking away from had less than perfect vision.
With the tiniest of gleeful giggles Kenna did a few little leaps into the air in some strange little dance. If only her sister were here to play a game! After a few more leaps Kenna started to explore..humming with curiosity when a new scent hit her nose. Ears swiveling she hoped to hear whoever or whatever it was, not yet old enough to understand the dangers that lurked all around.

When nothing immediately made itself known she let her head dip down, sniffing a few wildflowers to see if perhaps they were somehow responsible for the new aroma. Then the smallest of sounds drew her gaze again, was that a growl? Brows furrowing Kenna stood taller..little chest puffed up to try and appear bigger. "Hello? Who's there? " Growling could be something bad or maybe not..Papa did have a few friends who ate meat & made different sounds. They may have been a tiny bit scary at first but, then Kenna had learned they were just /different/.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:02 am
Brute went from wanting to murder the other to intrigued. She was stranding her ground and puffing out her chest trying to look bigger than she actually was. At least he knew she had the guts to stand up for herself and maybe this would make it a interesting day for him. He slowly made his way over to her, not able to hide at all in the grass due to his color and his build. He narrowed his eyes a little on her trying to think of the best approach to this situation. In most cases he would either attack or simply leave. He didn’t like being bothered by others and certainly didn’t like socializing. It was the one thing he was weak at. Growing up around Amelia, they had learned to do things without communicating much. He wasn’t very social, and it was obvious from his aggressive, yet withdrawn nature.

“I’m here..” He growled out as he looked at her. She didn’t really seem that afraid of him which caused him to relax a little bit. He was always on the defensive because of how he grew up.

“Are you a deer? Are you lunch?” He asked in a very rudimentary fashion. He could tell the words surprised her a little bit which caused his features to relax only slightly. He didn’t know what she was. The only other foals he had met were his sisters. He flicked his tail and took a step back examining her more and seeing that she had wings. Deer didn’t have wings, yet she had small horns and a stub for a tail. He was a little confused, but also amazed.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:02 am
That was something Kenna could say for certain she had not anticipated seeing out here all alone..another foal. Though this foal was quite different, a touch bigger than her with pawed feet..plus he looked grouchy. Despite all of those features the filly looked beyond that, the brightest of giggles escaping at his words. Oh dear.Trying to stop giggling so he wouldn’t think she was teasing him Kenna eventually spoke up. ”We are the same silly! My daddy just had wings..and my Papa has horns, we are family so we look alike.” Unbothered when he got a little closer she leant forward with her own curiosity spiked. ” I’m Kenna! What’s your name? You live nearby?” Whilst awaiting an answer she stretched out her tiny wings..partially because they felt cramped..and partially because she wanted to see what he’d do. With the feathered appendages spread open Kenna gave a few delicate flaps..smiling at the feeling. “It’s okay if you don’t talk much, my great grandpa has trouble speaking!” Since he’d mentioned lunch she started glancing around the area, keeping her attention split between searching and her new company. Spying a few berry bushes not too far Kenna relaxed, smiling that same silly sunny grin.
The past weekend spent with her grandmother had taught the filly to befriend anyone..so mentally she was preparing to ask more questions, perhaps offer him some food? Then they could be friends! Wings now relaxing back after another set of tiny flaps..she took in the faintest bit of red around the foal’s mouth..huh..what was that from? Had he already eaten berries? Then why did he mention her being lunch? Puzzling.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:06 am
This female was very strange. Strange to the point that Brute no longer wanted to eat her because if he did he didn’t think there would be anyone else like her again. Usually he wouldn’t care, he wouldn’t be bothered by anyone’s mannerisms, and he would just be on his way or eat them. Whatever happened to be on his mind first. “Like you?” He turned and looked at himself thinking that maybe he missed something this whole time. He didn’t have wings. He lacked the horns. He wasn’t small like her. He was different. How was he the same? He snorted and stomped one of his paws into the ground feeling a little annoyed until it hit him that she meant they were both young. They were both foals around the same age.

“Kenna...Ke..n...na” He sounded it out with a flick of his tail. “Bear the Brute...I’m Brute.” He knew his vocabulary wasn’t exactly up to par with hers, but he was trying his hardest. He could understand everything she said just fine, it was more him speaking that was the issue. It did make him feel better knowing she knew someone with the same affliction as him.

“I live over there...with sister.” He stated as he watched her get closer to him before standing his ground a little more. He didn’t want her getting any ideas and going over near where his sister was residing. He was quite protective of her.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:11 am
Giving a few nods of her head as he finally spoke up Kenna again grinned, backing up a step to do some happy hops. ” Brute! That’s a nice name I like it! Oh oh! We match again. I have a sister too! She can’t see very well but, my papa can’t either so it’s okay.” Delighted to have made some form if progress in her first meeting with another foal (that she wasn’t related to) Kenna did a few more of her signature happy hops. With a light giggle she stepped back closer to Brute, voice lowering to a whisper now. ”Hey hey…wanna be friends? Huh? Do ya?” Even if Brute said no it was too late, the young filly had made up her mind. He was her friend and would be her friend. That was that. With a resolute nod of her tiny head her gaze again flickered to the red on Brute’s mouth..maybe it wasn’t berry juice. Not wanting to be rude but, still being a young impulsive soquili she blurted out a more potentially sensitive question. ” So do you eat meat Brute? I…I mean uh. Sorry..I just noticed you had something on your face.” If he did indeed eat meat Kenna had no food to offer him, none of her immediate family consumed anything like that. Though she’d met a handful of her papa & father’s friends that did. Trying to cover her bumbling words Kenna stayed just as close to prove her next statement as true. “Don’t worry! Even i-if you do eat meat it doesn’t scare me. You’re still my friend.” Pleased at the little ‘fix’ she leaned ever so carefully closer, nose giving the other foals a playful boop..eyes twinkling with mischief that was barely contained. Her body language changed abruptly..it screamed one thing. PLAY.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:33 pm
Brute stared at her with wide eyes as he listened to her talk and talk. He luckily could keep up and understand everything she said. He didn’t even know what to comment on until she asked him to be friends. Did he? Did he really want a friend like her? Constantly talking and asking him things? He stepped back a few inches feeling a little overwhelmed and shook his head. “No. You are too loud.” It was his way of saying she was too annoying because in all honesty she wasn’t loud at all. She was talking at t anormal tone and asking him normal things. She was being friendly. He simply wasn’t used to this. He noticed that his words seemed to affect her. Even if it wasn’t clear, he could see it in her eyes. She was put off from his comment.

“Yes..I do.” He stated and raised his paw up rubbing his nose to try and wipe away the remnants of his meal. “I don’t..it...the blood...other’s seeing it.” He mentioned in fragments as he wiped what he could off. He knew he was going to have to take a swim somewhere before going back to his sister. He felt the playful boop to his nose causing him to step back and snort. It caught him off guard and there she was calling him a friend again. “Friend...you don’t know me..” He said in a gruff tone before stepping further away from her.

“I will hurt you...I will eat you.” He began to get visibly agitated as he continued to step backwards away from her.

“I go..” He turned getting ready to leave her there.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:44 am
Reeling herself in at such a young age was…hard..but, Kenna did so, though her eyes held the smallest tinge of sadness. Shaking away the feeling before Brute could escape runaway she took a more polite stance. Voice lowering to a softer level..eyes kept down on her hooves which she used to paw at the earth. ” Sorry..I..I didn’t mean to be too loud.” Withholding her other apologies and questions took even more effort..leaving the filly looking a bit strange. Giving Brute time to process her words she quietly gaze back into his eyes, the pain exchanged with that same brightness. ” I don’t mind that you eat meat..I still want to get to know you Brute. You..my first friend..” Choking out the last words Kenna looked away once more, face warm from the confession. Seeing how uncomfortable he was had her heart twisting, she was bad at making friends. All her friends thus far were adults or her sister. Never another foal. Bravely pushing on Kenna took a few steps in a different direction, humming delicately before speaking in the same soft voice. ”I know a stream you could wash that off in. Can I have another chance?” Kenna made zero mention of his statement about hurting or eating her, she found in ridiculous and would have laughed if she didn’t fear scaring him off further. All she could do now was hope, tiny hooves moving a few steps towards where the stream was. Would he follow or bolt? Some wild part of Kenna knew..that if Brute ran she’d follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:10 pm
Brute didn’t think he would feel so bad about what he said to her. He didn’t think he would feel anything at all, but he did. Maybe it was just how sad she sounded that was really getting to him. He didn’t know, but he turned himself around to look at her. She looked like nothing even phased her and the sad tone was gone. She was definitely a very interesting one. He heard her mention a stream and while he knew this was his chance to run, he couldn’t do it. If he went back home with blood on his muzzle, he would feel like a complete monster.

“A stream?” He repeated as he slowly followed her feeling like this was a bad idea. A part of him wanted to go back to his sister. He had already left her alone for too long, but this was the first time he spoke to another. There were so many conflicting emotions he hated it. He hated being so unpredictable like his sister Vicious. He felt like he would turn and attack Henna without a second thought. He had felt that type of anger before. It was the worst kind of feeling. One that consumes you and drives you into a rage you can’t control. It had happened to him a couple times already, but he was trying his hardest to control it. To control that beast within himself.

“Only for a little while..” He stated once they neared the stream. He didn’t hesitate as he walked into the water and laid down in it before rolling around. He wanted to make sure he got everything off. He didn’t want to miss anything.

“Better?” He asked as he stood up looking at her completely soaked.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:05 pm
Trying to hide her delight when Brute didn't immediately run off the foal led the way dutifully to the aforementioned stream. Again it took all of Kenna's strength to not laugh or be loud but, the idea of losing this potential friend helped her resolve. "Much better..though maybe you should run around in the sun for a bit? You don't want to go home all soaking wet do you?" Despite her calm voice it was clear to see she was stalling, desperate to keep Brute around just a little bit longer. "If..if you want maybe we could play tag? Have you played?" It would in fact help the other foal dry off but, it would also be tons of fun. Right? Kicking her hooves at the ground a bit Kenna tried to not stare..head lowering to have a quick drink from the stream. Surely she hadn't been too annoying now..she was trying so SO hard! Fighting mentally the little filly spoke up again, voice as soft as possible. " I just..I haven't met many my age. You seem really cool." Again she shyly kicked at the dirt looking anywhere but, at him. Maybe it would be wise to just run home now and forget trying to make friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:55 am
Brute nodded from her words and honestly, she did have a point. He couldn’t go back looking like this because then his sister would ask him questions. He didn’t want to deal with that because he was horrible when it came to lying. “No..I rest.” He stated as he made himself comfy in the sun. He didn’t really know of this game she was talking about. He didn’t play any kind of games. He was more focused on surviving. Having fun wasn’t something he was accustomed to, but he could tell this foal was. “No..I have not..” He had already admitted to her that he didn’t really talk to many others. So it was no surprise that he hadn’t really played this game. “How do you play?” He asked curiously as he stood again. He was drying off faster then he thought he would, which instantly made him think of his sister. He had been gone all this time. “I..I should go..My sister is waiting for me.” He mentioned to Kenna wondering what the other foal would say. He looked back to the forest hoping she was okay without him.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces