Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Moxxiie's December 2021 Customs - Winners p7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:16 pm
Entry Tag: Rinial Sisterdragon
Your Discord Username: Dyzforia#1554
Preferred method of contact: Discord please!

Concept 1:Kirin Floofs!

|| Entry Tag: Rinial Sisterdragon | Mutant Kirin Ulun'suti Kalona | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kirin Floof
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not needed but loved.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See reference (Ears can be templated for shop use)
Face: Expression: Eyes Sultry (deep ruby in color), Mouth: Open smile with Fang2, Eybrows: Raised. Eyelashes: Edited See reference (Very floofy and heavy. can be templated for shop use.)
Mane: Edited See reference
Tail: Edited See reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra long fetlocks (See Reference) hooves as colored in the reference.
Reference Image(s): Link 1
Link 2

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Kirin, see reference
Scales: Describe Scales - See References above

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Leg wraps CC for color, and beaded bracelets, cc for color.
Custom Items: Cherry Blossom hair pin, add hairsticks with cherry blossoms dangling down and chain!
Reference Image(s) for Items: See reference above! ||

Pretty boys

|| Entry Tag: Rinial Sisterdragon | Mutant Fox/Cat | Unedited | Twins

Soquili Species: - Regular Fox/Cat Mutant
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Loved but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Palest color from palettes as main body color (Pale brown and Pale gray) markings can be all other colors, have fun with placement/inspirations and feel free to mix palettes.
Face:
eye color: cc from palette colors
eyebrows: Same as mane color
Ears: Fox Ears
expression:
Eybrows: Miffed
Open smile with fang two
Sultry eyes, slit pupils
thick lashes
No roman nose
Facial markings: Moon on cheek
Mane: Dandelion bangs with Fabio neck mane (can be spliced with others as well, but those are the main two)
Tail: Alt fox tails (two)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws
Reference Image(s):
Color Palletes:
[x]
[x]
Marking Inspirations:
[x]
[x]
[x]

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, silver
Hair sticks with chain, add corvid skulls dangling from the chains cc for colors
Chains wrapping around the tails cc for placement, color silver
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ||

Concept 3

|| insert custom form ||

Concept 4

|| insert custom form ||

Concept 5

|| insert custom form ||

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:34 pm
I've never won a Soquili Custom!

Entry Tag: DaemonGabrielle
Your Discord Username:DaetheMuffinMan#6637
Preferred method of contact: discord. Def discord

Concept 1:

||
Entry Tag: DaemonGabrielle
Your Discord Username:DaetheMuffinMan#6637
Preferred method of contact: discord. Def discord
Concept 1:

|| Edit Level: minor edits?
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Leg Up?: cc
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: sakira blossom at night / i have a pic
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: dark night sky colors, and pretty pastel, glowing pinks and white. I have a pic. And i can send color swatches. But i want like dark blue/dark purple/ with maybe a star spot here and there.
Face: brown/light honey seductive eyes, worried, sakura pink eyebrows, inner ear - night sky colors, happy [removed](basically, make her the most flattered/shy looking pony eva), roman nose for drafts, blush - yes please, any facial markings- maybe some cat eye, black eyeliner
Mane: describe style - regular hippo style mane, glowy sakura pink, with a few blossoms behind the ear.
Tail: describe style. - sakura blossom pink/glowy/full display type tail mane., a few tiny flowers around the spot where it connects to the tooshy and around on the ground by the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: no fetlocks on the legs, but leg scales -yes . But the little scales should be pink like feathers.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here. - ummm. I can send them.over discord? All i have is a phone.

Horn(s): no horns.
Wings: no wings.
Other Notes: , i want the toenails to be that head mane color. And the beak can be a pastely orange? Maybe reg. Whichever works better.
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: little sakura blossoms around the ground of pony and on the pony.
Reference Image(s) for Items: can send in discord.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: i fou d a pic on the interwebs and used it as inspiration ||

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:08 pm
Entry Tag: Bluedemonwolf
Your Discord Username: Bluedemonwolf #0184
Preferred method of contact: Discord

Concept 1:

Edit Level: Up to heavy?
Soquili Species: Kirin/Suti/Uni/Wind
Body Build: I believe she's on regular lines
Leg Up?: no
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: Recustom of existing pony

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Maybe do some more blood coming from the scales in the back to match the rest. Scars added to her legs and any part of the main body that can easily have a scar added. Can be big or little scars.
Face: Scar that goes over her eye and goes down towards her nose. Any other facial scarring you wish to add. Unhinged eyes with a frown, or some kind of expression to make her look either angry or crazy/paranoid.
Mane: Additional braids from the loose hair pack (any of the small ones that look good) to make her hair look longer added to both sides or just the side with three braids already there. Can be just orange or can also be black depending on the placement of the braid.
Tail: Any scars and damage you wish to add. Otherwise colors and markings remain the same.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Make the color of her lower legs/fetlocks faded slightly. Back hooves have some dark red color on them (blood splatter looking)
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert, Markings

Horn(s): The nose spike can be broken
Wings: Can you remove some feathers from the wings? Doesn't have to be many but just trying to show that her wings have been damaged and haven't fully healed from her time in the Pit/being captured by Lux.
Fins: n/a
Scales: Scales can remain the same unless you want to add damage/scars to them
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Majority of the changes to Amund is adding in scars and damage to reflect her backstory of being captured by another Soquili and put in the Pit cult's pit. She's been through hell and back and her look needs to reflect that.

Trading Post Items: Chains (using the oval links) to be attached to one of her front legs that dangle down and trail on the ground before being broken.
A bloody bandage on the opposite front leg that goes above the cuff.
Horse skull on the ground near the back legs, colors are CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Concept 2

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Unicorn/Kirin
Body Build: Regular/Alternative Kirin
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White to silverish white body with red bloodstain markings
Face: Cyan for the eyes. Has a red bloodstain paw print over her eye.
Mane: A splice of the female long braid bangs with the female seathi medium back portion. Color is same as body with hints of red on the ends.
Tail: Alt. Kirin tail, same color as body with hints of red on the hair at the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves are dark red.
Reference Image(s): See Melpomene folder for all refs. It's fine if the blood markings aren't the same as the refs but it's the best ref for the colors. Also here's the link to the drop off post for the first image in that folder as I haven't gotten her certed yet.

Horn(s): Unicorn horn- loose curl style. Color is CC
Wings: n/a
Scales: alternative base scales. Color is CC
Other Notes: Alternative Kirin base please!

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed her myself, different colorist put their own spin on the actual look of the bloodstains

Concept 3

Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: War
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? maybe?
Concept Origin: Original Character
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with random spots of dark red and bright red.
Face: Bright red eyes and ears. Expression should be something playful or happy.
Mane: Black with red bangs. Can use template combination of Punk Rock with Zephyr bangs, or do custom hair based on provided refs.
Tail: Fluffy fox tail. Black up by the body turning to a bright red.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a dark red. Fetlocks are okay, black if they are used.
Reference Image(s): Farvardin, another, good one for colors, Soq plushie for items, Human version, good for hair Old Farvardin (link to certing post as shop died; good for items and colors of them). I can provide more refs if needed. They just tend to be in her old look so the colors aren't correct anymore.

Horn(s): n/a
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: I'd like to have 3 heads total (one or two of them can be bent neck if that helps with adding 2 additional heads) as well as canine paws and the big fluffy canine/fox tail

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Skulls on each head, similar to the either the dragon type skull in the Soq plushie ref of her or like the skulls in the Labyrinth ref. Bracers on each leg. Rib cage bones on back. Chest armor like on the Soq plushie.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above for refs

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed her myself, both the old and updated versions

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:37 pm
Entry Tag: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Your Discord Username: spazzythewolfie#2867
Preferred method of contact: Discord! <3

Concept 1:

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Uncharmed Wolf Purewalker
Body Build: Regular Leg Down
Concept Origin: Inugami
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

Twin To: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ | Shi Berry

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
    Base: Up for interpretation, but I'm thinking mostly black wolf.
    Markings: CC.

Colors: Sample from mood board!

Face: CC (thinking glowing purple or whitish purple).
Mane: None. No unpelted form!
Tails: Black wolf tailed styled like the inugami painting.
Paws: Canine paws.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Media
  1. "Apparitions" - Sekiro OST
  2. "Corrupted Monk" - Sekiro OST
  3. Shichimen Warrior In-Game Fight

If you're feeling like you want more music, here's the whole Sekiro OST.

Full-Size Images
  1. Inugami painting
  2. Shichimen Warrior
  3. Purple Kitsune Mask
  4. Corrupted Monk
  5. Black Wolf
  6. Void Realm Head

Pelt: New wolf pelt.
Feral: Custom black wolf feral, cc pose and all. :3

Custom Items:
  • Anything inspired by the mood board! I would like large prayer beads, ropes, maybe bones? A mask would be nice, too. Some kimono type sleeves. Idk, have at it, haha.
  • Spooky, wispy sfx. Purple fire, smoke, shadows, all the good things.

Custom Edits:
  • Tail: Inugami-styled, wispy tail.

-- Note --
Please have fun with the concept, and feel free to add or take away any parts of the design as you see fit. c:

FOR TWIN: Color shift all the purple to spooky Disney-villain green lol

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Perhaps the partner produces offspring that suit the walker's desires in some way. Perhaps the partner is being tormented by being unable to see the multiple children which have been birthed. Perhaps the walker is simply reproducing with its current fancy multiple times but discards the children. No reason for love, connection, family, or the like is truly the reason such a creature would mate multiple times with another - the purpose for such strange behavior can only be explained by sinister motives.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
They do neither.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
The most practical options are to not roleplay the walker or have the walker charmed, unless one is willing to learn how to roleplay such characters.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
They cannot.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Infighting amongst the members of the group. Other walkers are not spared from each others violent, bloodthirsty natures; therefore, it is only natural that disagreements and fights arise amongst members.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Malicious, savage, sinister - evil to the core. Though evil may manifest itself in many forms, that is all a walker brings to this world.

Concept 2:

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular (Leg Down)
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed?: Yes, please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Regular body build.
  • The “Leg Down” template.
  • This is Aldebaran’s older sister, so she should look pretty similar to him! You can use the same base color, or perhaps make it a little darker - whatever looks best with her marking colors.
  • The purple used for Aldebaran’s markings and mane/tail should be swapped for a different color on his sister. Maybe a shade of blue? Teal? It’s CC!
  • Markings shouldn’t be 100% identical. It would be nice to see some of those ink-like markings in areas where they don’t appear on Aldebaran, especially around the face!

Face:
  • Eyes: The “Sultry” eye template. Gold colored eyes(the same color as Aldebaran’s jewelry) with white sclera.
  • Eyebrows: The “Miffed” eyebrow template. Color should match the mane/tail color.
  • Mouth: The default template.
  • Ears: The default template. Coloring/markings are CC!
  • Inner Ear: White colored.

Mane:
  • Long (knee length or past that) and edited. No large braids and nothing too curly. Coloring is CC, but the mane and tail should both be the same color.
  • She should have bangs similar in style to Aldebaran, but with enough of the face shown so that her eyes and any face markings are visible.

Tail: Long (knee length or past that) and edited. No large braids and nothing too curly. Coloring is CC, but the mane and tail should both be the same color.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Hooves: The default hoof template. Coloring/markings are CC!
  • Fetlocks: The “Alt Fetlocks (Leg Down)” template. Coloring/markings are CC!

Reference Image(s): Aldebaran (Cert) | Aldebaran (Uncert)

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
  • 3 Hoop Earrings, on both ears. Silver colored.
  • Plain String Beach Nath. Silver colored.
  • Bandages, on just her front legs only. White colored.
  • Beaded Bracelets, on just her front legs only, placed over the bandages. Gold colored beads, silver colored bracelets.

Custom Items:
  • Silver colored septum piercing, like her brother‘s.
  • A long length of silver chain, similar to the chains draped over her brother‘s tail. One part of the chain should be trailing on the ground, with the end of it appearing broken or heavily damaged. Besides that, I’m not 100% sure what I want when it comes to placement/design. Maybe some chain loosely wrapped around her neck? Draped across her back? A combination of both? Surprise me! For inspiration: Masuma grew up with her younger brother - the two of them owned by a group of wandering traders - but was eventually sold off to some farmers. Served as a work horse for a few years, but grew tired of such a stagnant life and managed to escape, breaking those chains of hers in the process.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Aldebaran

Concept 3:

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant
Body Build: Regular (Leg Down)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Regular body build.
  • The “Leg Down” template.
  • The “Cheek Scruff” general template. Coloring/markings are CC!
  • If you feel like splicing in any additional fluff/fur, go for it~
  • Besides that, coloring/markings are CC, as long as it’s based on the moodboard!

Face:
  • Eyes: The “Thick Lashes” eye template. Gold colored eyes with black sclera.
  • Eyebrows: The default template. Color should match the mane.
  • Mouth: The default template.
  • Ears: If you could splice the “Raised Ears” from the feline walker template onto her instead of the default Soquili ears, that would be awesome. Coloring/markings are CC!
  • Inner Ear: Coloring/markings are CC!

Mane: The “Fabio” mane template. Coloring/markings are CC!
Tail: The “Curled Tail with Detailed Shading” feline tail template. Coloring/markings are CC!
Paws/Fetlocks:
  • Paws: Instead of hooves, I’d like the “Feline paws” template (not the original paws). Coloring/markings are CC!
  • Fetlocks: N/A

Reference Image(s): A (mostly) CC pet based on this moodboard! <3
User Image

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

Concept 4:

Soquili Species: Angeni/Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse (Leg Up)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Warhorse body build.
  • The “Leg Up” template.
  • Besides that, coloring/markings are CC, as long as it’s based on the moodboard!

Face:
  • Eyes: The “Clenched Teeth” Kalona template. Eye color is CC, but sclera should be either black or yellow.
  • Eyebrows: The “Clenched Teeth” Kalona template. Color should match the mane.
  • Mouth: The “Clenched Teeth” Kalona template.
  • Ears: The default template. Coloring/markings are CC!
  • Inner Ear: Coloring/markings are CC!

Mane: The “Punk Rock” mane template. White colored mane that fades to black at the tips.
Tail: The “Devil Tail 1” Kalona template. Coloring/markings are CC!
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Hooves: If possible, I’d like the “Kalona” hoof template. If not, then the default Warhorse hooves are fine. Coloring/markings are CC!
  • Fetlocks: The “Long Fetlocks” Warhorse template. Coloring/markings are CC!

Reference Image(s): A (mostly) CC pet based on this moodboard! <3
User Image

Horn(s): The “Backswept Horns” Kalona template. Coloring/markings are CC!
Wings:
  • Headwings: No headwings.
  • Wings: The “Style 2” Angeni wings template. Coloring/markings are CC!
  • Winglets: The “Style 2” Angeni winglets template. Coloring/markings are CC!

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:30 pm
Entry Tag: stormflower
Your Discord Username: stormflower #5130
Preferred method of contact: discord is quicker nowadays

Concept 1: Recustom- Misae

Username of owner(s): stormflower
Image of Soquili: User Image
with items
Link to Uncert: Original Necklace all items

Soquili Species: Uni
WIP Needed? Don’t have to but always love seeing the process

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: maybe change her to the newer template base with the head facing forward? She is a pale pink with some lighter areas, might be considered a faint gradient. Her current color and markings are just fine. Any tweaking you see fit is fine smile
Face: if I could have anything changed maybe more ‘doe’ like eyes? Maybe slightly longer lashes(be it template or otherwise smile ) her eyes are to be the same color as her half-sisters Nokomis, I think they were pretty spot on there already maybe
Mane: Here is where I would like the one of the biggest changes. I’d like her to have a similar feel and styling like her sister Nokomis, I like Misae to keep more of her longer length though. Also if it can work and look right have a few highlights or one section that is gold (for the sun?) I thought to make it silver to relate more to Noko but I think gold would be better for her mother’s side to come through more. Refs for inspiration for hair style below
Tail: More of a ‘classical uni’ tail CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would just ask for a slight gold glow to be added around her hooves and maybe have her hooves be painted white(or gold? Cc partially maybe if it makes it look better? Again Cc) Nokomis has her hooves glow faintly silver so I’d like Misae to have a faint gold glow-again like sunlight.
Reference Image(s): Hair refs and also hair items maybe
Nokomis uncert Hair 1 Maybe more hair decoration hair and decoration hair keeping length

Horn(s): Maybe custom a more slender twisted horn for her keeping her little sparkles and glow there
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)
*I understand that her current items will be lost and not retained in her new form and I am ok with that*
Trading Post Items: Any you feel you can splice and make use of for her Asian vibe. I’d like her to have flowers that more resemble her sisters, not exact but something close, colors CC. I’d also like a hair adornment similar to Nokomis but with its own flair, different style bells or something else all together. Maybe something else jewelry wise. Since she represents the sun she can stand to be a tad more ‘flashy’ with some jewelry(or even ribbons?!)around her maybe similar to my herd helper girls have the chains around them? I would also maybe like sun flies(fire flies lol) in place of where she had the butterflies if possible
Reference Image(s) for Items: Nokomis uncert Ametrine-ref for chains down the back

Concept 2: Pokémon Fusion

Entry Tag: stormflower | Pawed Cerynei | Maximum allowed | Solo

Edit Category: max allowed(Moderate this go around)
Soquili Species: Mutant Cerynei
Concept Origin: Pokémon Fusion
WIP Needed? A lot up for artist interpretation so not a must though I do love seeing the process

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Xerneas, ref 1 with Sylveon ref 2 as well as ref 3. Colors will come more from Sylveon in ref 2 with markings and breaking the colors up as Xerneas has in ref 1. I do like the colors and how they are done in ref 3 for that artists rendition of the fusion, especially the little side markings. Take it as inspiration and do what you feel will look best smile The other refs can help as well I just thought those three may help the best xD Also if possible I’d love for her to have Fox ears, either edited fluffier a bit or stock from the Fox walker if needed smile
Face: CC based of the refs. Either blue or yellow eyes or if you could make them seem like a swirl of both? Expression maybe a little more solemn or serene looking?
Mane: using the Ref labeled as Hair ref kinda gives the style idea I’m going for. CC and not sure if platinum blonde or a silver would look best so up to you. Maybe even pink? Or a few light highlights of color?
Tail: extra long and fluffier Cerynei tail or maybe an extra fluffy fox like tail, but made shorter? Cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws please! smile
Reference Image(s): Xerneas Sylveon Fusion XerneasSylveon Xerneas 2 Hair Sylveon 2 Sylveon 3

Horn(s): Yes!! Xerneas antlers as much as you can with your take on them, using the refs above for inspiration.
Other Notes: I can’t think of anything that would be needed to put here to avoid breed wise

Trading Post Items: Cc what might be able to be used and placed for what is described below (gems for antlers could maybe be the crystals available now? Not sure if they would work)
Custom Items: would love flowing sashes(best description I can think of) like why is show in the Xerneas 1 ref and the beads and gems dangling as well. Some are dangling from the antlers too, the sashes might be overkill but I’d like the delicate chains. CC on their colors(s) and placement. On the sashes/tabards maybe being translucent. I would also like a necklace or center broach that has the look of stained glass and is the shape of a butterfly or a crescent moon maybe(? Or a combo of both Cc). Ref below is Xerneas pendant. With the pendant would like a couple skinny sashes or jewelry chains to be blowing back to bring in the Sylveon element how they have the bow on the chest with the sashes going off to the sides and so
Xerneas 1 xerneas pendant

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Pokémon fusion

Concept 3: Twin Walker Hunters

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: War or Draft your choice, no roman nose
Concept Origin: Original Design with WoW inspiration?
WIP Needed? appreciated if you can

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Twin 1: Dark Blueish base markings cc if you choose…lighter in color so as they would be subtle
Twin 2: Same except More of a Purpleish Base
Face: eye color-glowing Green for Twin 1 and glowing blue for Twin 2, expression edits 1 has more of a scowl and the other a sadder expression doesn’t matter which has which
Mane:Edited- Both CC can have the same style and just different color or slightly different styles and the same colors. Refs for inspiration.
Tail: Same deal as the Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: longer Fetlocks and Hooves CC
Reference Image(s): For Inspiration only
Awesome hair PrettyNice braidsLoveVery NiceHuntressLast hair Ok promise last hair Warpaint makeup 2 3 4

Pelt: They are skinwalker hunters so maybe 'skinwalker' tiger pelts each having a different color adoring them would be awesome….white tiger and strawberry bengal perhaps or a tiger and a leopard? CC They don’t have to be full pelts or anything or have a head, maybe like semi cape like pelts over the shoulders or laying over the backs
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC if you like since there are way more options especially with splicing biggrin
Custom Items: Ok so this is CC as they are skinwalker hunters and sisters to my cursed walker. They are ultimately hunting him to kill him until they learn of the Angeni Charms and with their Niece they will try to charm him and redeem him…..anyways they have armor similar to Einar and his daughter but no saddles just maybe back plates and no saddles its up to you. Maybe a little more armor then their brother though and the armor colors I would like to differ between them as well as the jewel colors. They are hunters so any other adornments that are huntress-esque weapons…one a sword the other a bow and quiver? Just really have fun, they are some rough and tumble lasses. Scars are also good considering their 'profession'
Reference Image(s) for Items: Family members
Einar Pandora Fiore
Other armor inspiration- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My Urielfor Armor inspiration some too. By no means do I want or expect things to be as complex or detailed as some of the refs with the armor….just inspiration

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design with WoW inspiration <3

Concept 4: Kitsune Walker

Entry Tag: stormflower | Kitsune Purewalker | Moderate? |

Pelted

Soquili Species: Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker uncharmed
Leg Up?: CC
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? would be loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: SUMI-E Style PLEASE Her Coloration is going to be CC but basing it off of a Marble Arctic Fox. Several References below, minimal black want her to be on the lighter side and also maybe be a touch more pink in color and you can CC any other markings or aspects as you see fit
Face: Expression edit as you see fit eye color I can never decide between Bright yellow or pink so CC(slightly glowing though please)
Mane:See in un-pelted version
Tail: KITSUNE!! All the Tails!! CC. Im totally ok with 1 custom drawn tail(maybe 2?) and then just repeating it or even mixing with stock tail(s) whatever you think suits for the edit level matched with other edits
Hooves/Fetlocks:N/A PAWS biggrin
Reference Image(s):All the foxes lol
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6-my fav F7-That FACE! Just because xD

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Pelt: See References above but Kitsune Fox
Other Notes: Feral Fox Edited for the Kitsune many tails CC, wouldn’t dare ask for custom feral form xD Also I don’t expect the Feral form to have any items on it, but if you can or want to maybe just the Obi and katana?

Trading Post Items: CC Would love to have some flowers and bells on her though…at least bells…strings of bells hanging over her in silver and maybe even a pearl iridescent color(if you think that would look good). Maybe the bells could vary in size too?
Custom Items: OK so major CC here but I do want some items, maybe a kimono obi around her middle and kimono sleeves on her front legs that hang over her front paws and a matching 'hair' adornment(maybe more of a head/ear adornment xD-just on the pelt)…Lastly Id love fox fire around her front paws(in an itemless version at least if possible) and a few floating around her but the flames are Medium(just not super bright) pink and white in color-Fading from pink to white in the center(floating fox fire around her would be present in all versions)
Reference Image(s) for Items: just for inspiration
Pretty Everything Pretty Another Another Pretty One more Obi Obi2 Kimono and obi Kimono and Obi2 Hair

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

UnPelted

Soquili Species: Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? would be loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: SUMI-E Style PLEASE Her Coloration is going to be CC but basing it off of a Marble Arctic Fox. Several References below, minimal black want her to be on the lighter side and also maybe be a touch more pink in color and you can CC any other markings or aspects as you see fit
Face: Expression edit as you see fit eye color I can never decide between Bright yellow or pink so CC(slightly glowing though please)
aMane: Japanese Inspired but CC, inspiration Refs below
Tail: KITSUNE!! All the Tails!! CC. Im totally ok with 1 custom drawn tail(maybe 2?) and then just repeating it or even mixing with stock tail(s) whatever you think suits for the edit level matched with other edits
Hooves/Fetlocks:N/A PAWS biggrin
Reference Image(s): Hair Inspiration

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Pelt: Peltless form
Other Notes: You guys are super awesome!! Thanks for the chance!!

-- Accessories & Edits ---Left this the same but as Peltless is just more for me the owner the items don’t have to show on this version if you don’t want….its more to just show her mane style I guess and hair adornment if you want to slap it on her here too, but do not have to
Trading Post Items: CC Would love to have some flowers and bells on her though…at least bells…strings of bells hanging over her in silver and maybe even a pearl iridescent color(if you think that would look good). Maybe the bells could vary in size too?(again these can just be on her pelted version)
Custom Items: OK so major CC here but I do want some items, maybe a kimono obi around her middle and kimono sleeves on her front legs that hang over her front paws and a matching hair adornment(though that may only show on the peltless version)…Lastly Id love fox fire around her front paws(in an itemless version) and a few floating around her but the flames are Medium(just not super bright) pink and white in color-Fading from pink to white in the center(floating fox fire around her would be present in all versions
Reference Image(s) for Items: just for inspiration

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

Concept 5: Twin Pawed Mutants

Entry Tag: stormflower | Mutant Fox | Moderate-Heavy | Twins | Identical
Give me Twins!

Edit Category: Mod-Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant Fox
Concept Origin: My design
WIP Needed? Would like if possible, but I trust you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: They are based of real foxes of which I colored plushies inspired by so you can use the refs as inspiration biggrin
Face: Again use the refs for inspiration for face colors and markings. Expressions Id like to differ though, 'Flower' twin the normal smile or something a little more serene would be fine and the 'Gatherer' twin maybe a scowl or something making her looking annoyed a little lol Eye color on both CC(go off the plush or do something different xD)
Mane: 'Flower' twin: colors are more pale orange with a touch of light pink fading to white maybe and 'Gatherer' twin is like the plush more gray with a little orange and white in color. Styles- 'Flower' twin: Long to the knees straight with some braids like the plush but she has messy unkempt hair with small twigs and grass stuck in it all the time(part of her sisters annoyance xD), 'Gatherer' Twin: Like the plush, short and 'punk-ish', maybe even shaved on the sides and more poof mowhawk on the top?(ill have some refs if I can find some)
Tail: Fox tails!!! At least 3, positions CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws!!
Reference Image(s):
Flower Twin
Gatherer Twin
Both twins
GathererNekkid
FlowerNekkid
Real fox(this was my ref for the plushies)
Punk Hair:
Pretty flower hair
Couldnt find a good example for the other twins hair xD

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/A
Fins: Nope
Scales: Notta
Pelt: Had pelts on the plushies just to help simulate fur but if they could have more fluff somehow to help simulate their fox fluffyness lol
Other Notes: Fox ears!! no horse ears please!

Trading Post Items: CC as desired and see fit! <3
Custom Items: 'Flower' Twin: Flowers in hair-CC to go along with her messy hair(I want the grass and twigs to be part of her hair(so as in not to be in any itemless versions-which I would like if possible) I would also her to have a little half cape around her shoulders and off her back maybe with a slightly girly color and design on it(not over all design, more like accent or trim maybe? CC) and and a basket of random fruits with some herbs as well beside her or between her front paws. Would it be too much to ask fo a small bird nest either in her hair or resting on her back near her tail? lol xD CC Im half joking but sly it would be adorable and hilarious with her and her sisters dynamic with little eggs in it for her to babysit for a birdie friend.
'Gatherer' Twin: She is a Gatherer Hunter in actuality so Id like for her to have a satchel/gathering bag that has some herbs in it. I also maybe want her to have something else that is more hunter-esque? Being skilled hunters with their paws she wouldnt need a weapon per say but maybe bracers(If bracers Id love for them to each have a rose etching or rose decoration on the front near the top-there is a ref below sorta to touch on this) on her front legs of some kind and also a similar cape around her just a different color and maybe just solid no design? CC on what could be going on with her item wise....major CC xD I would like both girls to have 1 item the same though, an identical design choker necklace. Twisted together vines, the only difference between the two is Flower twin is a medium brown and Gatherer twins is much darker...chocolate vs espresso i guess?
inspiration for necklace
Cape inspiration
Bracers
Bracers 2-replace skulls w/Roses

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Herd start thread(in the works)-The Vulpine Herd Have gotten Fatal's approval too if that is needed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:39 pm
Entry Tag: Kettyn
Your Discord Username: kettyn#0439
Preferred method of contact: prefer PM over Gaia.

Concept 1:

Entry Tag: Kettyn | Pawed Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Pawed Regular
Concept Origin: Pet from another shop

WIP Needed?: Yes?

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Follow reference as best as you can. There are colored stripes on her "lower" body which then turn into a more natural color on the ears. (The rainbow fur around her neck could be made into a silk scarf or done away with)
Face: I'd like for her to have a small protruding tooth or fang. Pull from reference for color/design.
Mane: Purple in color. Long to extreme mane. A loop of rainbow hair pinned from front to back by a clasp (the pentacle)
Tail: Rainbow-hued. Falling luxuriously to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks. Canine style paws please
Reference Image(s):
Muse Uncert & Muse Cert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: n/a

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
Paintbrush - in her mouth
Sleeves around her front legs
Full-moon necklace
Pentacle hair clip.

Some of the items are Gaia inspired.
Cloud sleeves - A pose from the item The Bird Bridge.
Hair Color - A pose from the item SDPlus #308 Rainbow Lisa
Reference Image(s) for Items: Muse Uncert

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Muse
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Colorful
Mate: ---
Tag Background: Aurora Nights
Tag frame color: Rainbow?
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I have permission from the owner of Nature's Wonders and the permission of the colorist to use the pet's design.

Concept 2

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Half-Uni (Horn only)
Concept Origin: Buffy
WIP Needed?: Oh Yeah

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Human flesh color
Face: Same as above.
Eyes - Light Grey
Mane: Sandy blonde. Pulled into a bun with lots of loose tendrils along the neck.
Tail: Same color as above. Wavy/Curly like examples and down to the ground please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves color - light grey like eyes - With a whitish glow around the front hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Mane Style
Tail Style
(( More hair shots - Sorry I went reference hunting like crazy ))
Here, Here2, and here3
Glow for the Hooves - but more localized

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Opalescent - This color
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Dagon Sphere on a black cushion situated under the stomach area, fly sheet (made to look like a dress)
Dagon Sphere - If it could glow ... awesome.
Horse Blanket - Can you make it more dress like though and lower it so it brushes Glory's rear hooves?
Dress Color - with Gold trim
(( More Dagon Sphere shots - Here and Here ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Glorificus
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Hell Goddess
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: -
Tag Background: Use This Please
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Could You put "Buffy Cosplay" on the bottom of the cert?

Concept 3

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Fox purewalker
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Gaia Avatar
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC on color/design. All I ask is think of a feminine looking mare. (sort of being inspired with pinks/whites)
Face: red eyes most of all. the rest cc to match reference
Mane: CC on length. blonde/cream in color with pink bangs around the face.
Tail: edited. cc on length. cream tail with pink ends.
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a. paws. cc on colors
Reference Image(s):
User Image
User Image

Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Walkers only
Other Notes:
Soft Pink Swishing Wolf Tail, Perky Pink Wolf Ears

Custom Items:
Sleeves around the front paws. Sheer white in color.
Sparkles
Hair piece
Necklace. (the charm could be the necklace) Classic charm style, white in color and perhaps glowing?
Angelic Pendant - Glowing
Cheerfully Motley (Hair Pin)
Demure Angelic Layla (Arms) (( alternate sleeve type ))
Shooting Stars Intro (Sparkles)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Gaia Avatar designed by me

Kettyn

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:49 pm
Entry Tag: Wasteland Wyvern
Your Discord Username: Wasteland Wyvern#3614

Concept 1:

Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed Half Angeni
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Custom Brother to an Existing Soq

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Similar colors and markings to the sister but not an exact copy! Make the colors a darker shade, think hoarfrost or black ice, with the marble fox black marks down the back. See references for the sister and the marble fox designs.

Face: 1.) Eye Color - Bright Sea Green. See References for color.
2.) Eyebrows - White
3.) Inner Ear - White
4.) Expression - Edited flirty smile without an open mouth, small fangs over the lips, one raised eyebrow and light lashed eyes. He's very flirty.
5.) Facial Markings - Similar markings to the sister just in a darker shade, think hoarfrost or black ice, with the same white nose and mouth whitening then add in some marble fox black over the top. See references for the sister and marbled fox designs.

Mane: Edited long straight brush the ground mane, image reference below. Colors white with black streaks.

Tail: Edited long straight brush the ground tail, image reference below. Colors white with black streaks.

Hooves/Fetlocks: 4 Templated Wolf Pawed Feet with Black Claws and Paw Pads, with the Angeni Fetlocks spliced onto the back to add trailing fur.

Reference Image(s):
1.) Setsuka Hanae
2.) Mane Reference (Ignore colors, tail and rest of image)
3.) Marbled Fox Toy - Focus on the black markings only! Just as a reference. I don't want a direct copy.
4.) Marbled Fox Toy - Focus on the black markings only! Just as a reference. I don't want a direct copy.
5.) Eye Color Reference
6.) Cheek Fluff References - I'd like something similar to Sahara's cheek fluff!

Wings: 2 Sets of Edited Angeni Wings - Similar to Heart's girl, but larger. Also partially see through and white in color.

Other Notes:
1.) Any extra fluff I can get away within edit levels! Backs of the legs, butt fluff, belly fluff, chest fluff, etc. Just little fluffy bits though not super long.
2.) Please don't use the Angeni ear and feet winglets.
3.) I would love if I could get some edited fox like ears pointed straight up and facing forward if edit limits allow. If not please use the Templated Foxwalker Ears instead of normal horse ears.
4.) Please use the new fluffy chin with some edited cheek fluff. See above references for the cheek fluff idea.
5.) Please do not use the fox critters. I've decided against them despite Heart offering the PSD's!
6.) Make him as ethereal and beautiful as you can! He's a very flirty boy.

Trading Post Items:
1.) 3 Hoop Earring - Shiny Silver Color - If edited ears are allowed then use these on the lower part of the outer rim of the ear. If the templated ears are used please put them on the underside near the tip of the ear.

Custom Items:
1.) Two Kimono Sleeves on Front Paws.
- Color Dark bottoms fading to white as they go up the leg with cherry blossom branches, flowers and petals on them but make the cherry blossoms blue in color to match the icy appeal.

2.) Obi around Stomach - Shape based off sister's obi.
- Obi Color - Dark middle with white liners with similar icy blue cherry blossom patterns on them.

3.) Some back leg jewelry like sisters with silver metal and any gemstones the same color as his eyes, not a direct copy though, and only if edit levels allow. If not please ignore this.

1.) Vintage Kimono - Best reference I could find and not set in stone on pattern. Just an idea!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes!
Permission from Heart granted here: [X]
PSD permission screenie: [X]

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:24 pm
Entry Tag: oo Ded
Your Discord Username: Tans (#6666)
Preferred method of contact: Discord pls c:

Concept 1:

Entry Tag: oo Ded | Hyperhybrid | Heavy/Extreme?| Solo with familiar

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Kelpi/wind/kirin/CC??
Concept Origin: B/C Conversion
WIP Needed? Sure <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref! CC interpretation
Face: See ref! CC interpretation. He's an arrogant lad, so a smirking expression would be appropriate~
Mane: See ref! CC interpretation. Instead of a ponytail, I’d like some sort of updo/manbun situation without bangs covering his please!
Tail: CC Kelpi tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original kirin cloven hooves, angeni fetlocks if it fits okay?
Reference Image(s): Main ref | Previous Stage for markings. Owners list for proof of ownership (Anteros. Main cert got eaten by PB :< )
Wings: Tiny white wind wings!
Fins: CC interpretation
Scales: CC interpretation

Custom Items:
- CC interpretation of his tie and shirt. I’m not a huge fan of shirts on Soq, so the tie and arm cuffs maybe?
-Little hearts on strings as accessories, CC placement, as seen on the tail in the pref.
-No hat on him, please! I’d like the hat to be on a little familiar instead c:
Reference Image(s) for Items: See main ref above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Owners list proof posted above

Familiar Species: Sea Otter
Description: Matching the Soq, with tiny white wings (can be spliced from other familiar templates!). I’d also like for him to be wearing Anteros’ little top hat. CC if he’s standalone with Anteros, or if you’d like to draw this cheeky little dude as a custom companion

Concept 2:

Entry Tag: oo Ded | Mutant Wind | Extreme | Fraternal Twins

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind
Starting Stage: Adult, head up please!
Concept Origin: Avvie Custom
WIP Needed? Sure <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mainly white with a galaxy ombre
Face: CC
Mane: CC windblown hair with flowers
Tail: Fluffy tail! CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): Main ref |
Wings: Tiny wind wings!

Custom Items:
CC gold jewelry
Reference Image(s) for Items: See main ref above

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:52 pm
Entry Tag: Teigra
Your Discord Username: Teigra#0061

Concept 1: Pokefusion Walker Twins

Edit Level: Heavy to Extreme? (kitsune tails)
Soquili Species: Uncharmed Mutant Twin Fox Purewalkers
Body Build: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Inspiration of Commercial Cosplay (Pokemon/PokeFusion) - Ninetales x Umbreon | Shiny Ninetales x Shiny Umbreon
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black fur on 'Walker pelt with glowing rings like Umbreon (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2) around the tails, around the ears, and one on the forehead. (I'd prefer the rings to be maybe...not as 'solid' as the Pokemon art though? Not a straight line ring, but like broken up by the fur a bit more naturally. In the end, I trust the artist's judgment though on what looks best.) For the Soq fur underneath the pelt, beige (like Ninetales) for Twin 1, pale grey/blue (like Shiny Ninetales) on Twin 2, CC any additional markings
Face: Red eyes (glowing?) for both, maybe a fierce or scowling expression, one glowing ring marking on the forehead (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2)
Mane: CC style, but maybe something similar to Ninetales' head floof? Up to you!
Tail: Fluffy fox tails, multiple to draw from Ninetales influence, but don't necessarily need all nine visible if implied, just a few is good; I know how hard it is to make all nine visible and can look cluttered.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine or feline paws, CC which looks better, though I prefer feline generally
Reference Image(s): [Ninetales] [Shiny Ninetales] [Shiny Ninetales by Tom Skender] [Umbreon] [Shiny Umbreon] [Shiny Umbreon by ff] (Failing at finding better credits for that other than the stamp in the bottom right corner)
Inspiration for fusion: This is kind of what I picture for the Purewalker - [Fusion by shadi717 on DeviantArt]
Another fusion someone did based on a sprite fusion - [Poke Fuse Me by Black Rabbit Illustrations]
[Sprite Fusions by Galaxy-Stardust on DeviantArt]

Pelt: Fox pelt, black fur on 'Walker pelt with glowing rings like Umbreon (yellow on Twin 1, blue on Twin 2) around the tails, on the limbs, around the ears, and one on the forehead, matching the Soq form.
Other Notes: I'm flexible on a lot of the things listed above...I wanted to give some rough ideas of what I had in mind, but I'm open to suggestions from the artist's standpoint as well. Images provided are mostly for inspiration/color refs of the Pokemon.

Custom Items: CC, but I think it would look sweet if they had some jewelry items made from bones, likely trophies taken from past victims to adorn themselves with.
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: (Inspired by Commercial Cosplay) Pokemon/Poke-fusion inspiration

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
In canon, the breedings would be a result of either coincidence, convenience, or in some form of 'gain' for the Walker, as Walkers do not form attachments. On breeding forms, all breedings would be listed as flings only.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Not at all. They form no attachments and they don't care what anyone thinks, family or not.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Either relegate the character to remaining a sig-pretty, or have the skinwalker charmed in order to play them as a more 'toned down' version.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Only charmed Walkers can enter Wishing Stars. Uncharmed cannot enter at all.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
'Walkers are extremely territorial and do not work well with others, even towards mutual goals. They are headstrong and only concerned with their own personal gains, and have no issue stabbing another in the back if it would benefit them in some way. Even if they do manage to work together towards some mutual goal, as soon as that goal is attained, all bets are off.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
'Walkers are selfish, wild, creatures of chaos. Their only concern is for themselves and anyone else is either a useful tool for their own gains...or dinner.

Concept 2: Wisp Not!Child Plushie Conversion

Edit Level: Unedited Splice - Moderate (CC)
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Plushie from Kara heart
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Medium purple base with some spots of darker purple, also stripes of darker purple on the tail; faintly glowing white 'spooky' markings (see plushie for reference)
Face: blue eyes, if possible a serene, perhaps mysterious expression with a small smile, fox ears (see plushie for markings reference)
Mane: Mid to long mane style in black, with at least one braid in blue; splicing of existing styles is fine if there is something that works close to the plushie's style
Tail: The new alt. fox walker tail would be perfect, striped like the plushie with medium and dark purple with a single section of light lavender at the tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws please, in the same soft lavender as her tail tip
Reference Image(s): [Plushie Cert] [Plushie Uncert]

Trading Post Items: Crystals in lavender and blue, one by feet, one set in hair behind ear; Carved Fire Stand with Glowing Lantern, brown wooden stand, purple glowing lantern; black candles with blue flames by front paws (pushie for refs)
Custom Items: If possible, could she have a couple blue ghostly whisps floating around her like on the plushie? (plushie for ref)
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Plushie Cert] [Plushie Uncert]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Gifted Plushie

Concept 3: Spoopsune Plushie Conversion

Soquili Species: - Mutant Regular
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Plushie from Wyv heart
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black base color with white tail tips, toes, dots over paws, and white stripe starting from top of head and ears, down middle of muzzle, then down chest and underbelly; blue symbol on forehead and blue rib and leg bone markings on the legs, as well as blue dots trailing down the tails like vertebrae (see plushie for reference)
Face: Silvery eyes, coy expression, fox ears, white fur down middle of muzzle and around eyes, blue marking on forehead as well as blue 'eyeshadow' (see plushie for reference)
Mane: White hair in a mid to long style similar to the plushie; spliced hair instead of edited is fine if there's something similar that can be put together
Tail: 3 fox tails, black at base, then white on the tips, blue markings like 'vertebrae' down each tail (see plushie)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws please, bottom of paws will be white, tops black, then small white dot on the top of each toe (see plushie)

Trading Post Items: Lantern held in her mouth, metal bits in black and silver, with the flame/glow in blue
Custom Items: If possible, could she have three little ghostly blue whisps hovering around her like on the plushie?
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Plushie Cert] [Plushie Uncert]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Gifted Plushie

Concept 4: Cloudsune Plushie Conversion

Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Plushie from Wyv heart
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White base, black fox tail tips and fox ear tips, cloud like markings are filled with gradients of blue-to-purple and teal-to-silver (see plushie for reference of markings)
Face: If possible, closed eyes with 'eyeshadow' gradient of dark blue to purple, smiling expression, small black eyebrows, cheek and chin stripes in gradients (see plushie for reference)
Mane: Hair around face is pulled back, smooth, hanging long and loose behind; if there are existing styles that can be spliced to match the plushie similarly, then edited not needed. (see plushie for reference)
Tail: 4-5+ fox tails, white at base, black on the tips, with some more cloud markings (see plushie for reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, please, white on top, black on the bottom of the toes and painted claws (see plushie for reference)

Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --

Concept 5: Watching You... Plushie Conversion

Edit Level: Minor - Heavy (CC)
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Plushie from DeD heart
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Soft dappled grey, darker on back, lighter gradient towards feet; seems to have 'cracks' in which eyes blink from within
Face: White, glowing eyes with no pupils
Mane: Something long like the plushie, gradient from soft blue to purple
Tail: Spaded Kalona tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC

Horn(s): See plushie for reference
Wings: CC

-- Existing Pets --

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:53 pm
Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett
Your Discord Username: Jackariah Beckett#5031

Concept 1:

Edit Level: Extreme?
Soquili Species: - Mutant with paws and ram horns
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: DevientArt inspo pet
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As close to the inspo as you can<3
Face: Like the inspo<3
Mane: short and bouncy, like the inspo
Tail: Like the inspo pic<3
Hooves/Fetlocks: paws
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Ram
Wings: Describe Wings - I've pondered on maybe adding some cosmic dust wings but I also like the non-winged design =)
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I'd like it to have paws<3. as close to the inspo for the back side.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Ownership

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

Concept 2

Edit Level:
Soquili Species: - Ceri ram
Leg Up?: Nah
Bent Neck? Nah
Concept Origin: DevientArt inspo pet
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like the inspo pic<3. I am open to markings. The multicolored cherry would make a super cute cutiemark
Face: like the inspo pic<3. spoon included please
Mane: Fuzzy neck scruff. FUZZY
Tail: Banana!!!
Hooves/Fetlocks: I can't make up my mind
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Ram horns
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Ownership

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 3

|| insert custom form ||

Concept 4

|| insert custom form ||

Concept 5

|| insert custom form ||

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:58 pm
Entry Tag: FrostyPeaches
Your Discord Username: FunFun#2059
Preferred method of contact: Discord (:

Concept 1

Entry Tag: ( Mutant Foxwalker , charmed | Twins )

Edit Category: Edited
Soquili Species: Mutant Foxwalker , charmed
Concept Origin: cyo plushie
WIP Needed? CC if you want to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
+ See plushie down
Face:
+ Blush/facial markings: oh yes please see plush image <3
+ Eye colour: shiny cute green <:
+ Eyebrows: hoping the long hair would cover this, if not then any colour on the plushie
+ Inner ear: off black , not pure black cuz hard to see.
+ Expression: Soft and gentle
+ NO roman nose, please
Mane:
+ Splice to your heart's content to make mane flowing long with some stars and feathers in the mane hairs
+ Sorry i love long hair on soquili and am a fan of it, can edit or splice hair i trust you
Tail:
+ Would love a minimum of 3 tails <3
+ Would not mind as many as 6 tails or more <3
+ Yes to fluffs
Hooves/Fetlocks:
+ No to hooves
+ Yes to Catwalker paws please and thank you <3
+ No to fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
User Image -- Uncert
Is this a mockbreeding?: Yes ( Wisp x Mystery-Parent )
If you get a walker do you want this plushie Charmed?: Yes

Other Notes:
+ No leg up pose please
+ No head down pose please
+ CC everything else

Trading Post Items:
+ Stock items like lanterns and bones, CC placements
+ CC adding other items
+ maybe some edited wisps/ghosties?
+ See plushie

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes, and i love these mock plushies

Concept 2

Entry Tag: ( Mutant Foxwalker , charmed | Twins )

Soquili Species: Mutant Foxwalker , charmed
Concept Origin: cyo plushie

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
+ See plushie down
Face:
+ Blush/facial markings: oh yes please see plush image <3
+ Eye colour: innocent pearly whites <:
+ Eyebrows: hoping the long hair would cover this, if not then any colour on the plushie
+ Inner ear: off black , not pure black cuz hard to see.
+ NO roman nose, please
Mane:
+ Splice to your heart's content to make mane flowing long with some stars and feathers in the mane hairs
+ Sorry i love long hair on soquili and am a fan of it, can edit or splice hair i trust you
Tail:
+ Would love a minimum of 3 tails <3
+ Would not mind as many as 6 tails or more <3
+ Yes to fluffs
Hooves/Fetlocks:
+ No to hooves
+ Yes to Catwalker paws please and thank you <3
+ No to fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
User Image -- Uncert
Is this a mockbreeding?: Yes ( Wisp x Mystery-Parent )

Other Notes:
+ No leg up pose please
+ CC everything else

Trading Post Items:
+ Stock items like lanterns and bones, CC placements
+ CC adding other items
+ maybe some edited wisps/ghosties?
+ See plushie

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes, and i love these mock plushies

Concept 3

Entry Tag: ( Mutant Flutter with 6 legs?!!? | CC Twins or Solo ) + giant lizard familiar please <3

Soquili Species: Mutant Flutter with 6 legs?!!?
Gender: CC between FxF , MxM, FxM if twins, CC between M or F if solo
Concept Origin: cyo plushie --- this is mostly CC everything because 6 legs XD

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
+ See plushie down
+ PLease is 6 legs allowed this is too wild and amazing i must try for it too lol
Face:
+ Blush/facial markings: see plush image <3
+ Eye colour: sparkling greens <:
+ Inner ear: soft brown?
+ NO roman nose, please
Mane:
+ Yes to fluff chest fluff
Tail:
+ CC the length and style <3
+ Yes to fluffs everywhere
Hooves/Fetlocks:
+ No to clovenhooves
+ No to those fat hooves
+ Yes to normal soquili hooves thank you <3
+ No to fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
User Image -- Uncert
Is this a mockbreeding?: No

Horn(s): -- those cute long antennas pls , see plushie <3
Wings: Yes please - double set of wings that are a bit transparent will be loved
Other Notes:
+ No leg up pose please
+ CC everything else

Trading Post Items:
+ Stock stars and bells, maybe a tiny ribbon somewhere too, CC placements
+ CC adding other items
+ See plushie

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes

For the lizard familiar, refer to plushie cert or CC the lizard's look and colour, i trust you

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:08 pm
Entry Tag: Draconian_Peacock
Your Discord Username: OkamiRayen#0550
Preferred method of contact: Gaia Pms

Concept 1:

Edit Level: extreme
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: regular
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: original Christmas
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Mane: I was thinking of somethings long that could go down to her feet if possible, color wise will be CC
Tail: Same as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Christmas ornaments Ornaments 2

Wings: CC

Custom Items: Origami Butterflies - color of the butterflies will be CC also
Reference Image(s) for Items: Origami 1 Origami 2

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:14 pm
Entry Tag: Username
Your Discord Username: SwordOfTheNagas
Preferred method of contact: Discord~! [I'm howling at the moon]

Concept 1:

Edit Level: Minor - I think, I don't know anymore.
Soquili Species: Kalona
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly a nice pale green with swirls and speckles of indigo and crimson.
Face: Khol eyeliner around eyes, Eyes are a bright toxic green, indigo tribal markings, no roman nose, expression is haughty, anything else is CC
Mane: Its a combination of Long 1 with Wild, perhaps a few dread locks?
Tail: Demontail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse leg feathers, if possible Kalona front claws?
Reference Image(s): n/a

Horn(s): Ramhorns
Wings: Wing set 5.

Trading Post Items: 3 Stud earring + Feather earring [if possible to combine them xD], Latern, Satchel, Double band bracelets, Long chain hairpin [if possible combined with Feather?], Feathered cape with Jewel Clasp, colors are all in the range of soft dark plum with splashes of vibrant crimson.
Custom Items: Mask as its super important.
Reference Image(s) for Items: You can pick. Either One or Two.

Concept 2

Edit Level: Unedited Pawed Mutant
Soquili Species: Unedited Pawed Mutant
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pure white body with pale silver snowflakes and pale blue mist.
Face: Eyes are a bright Winter Blue, Pure white face with a pale blue crescent moon on her forehead. Silver eyeliner. Wolf ears. [if at all possible can she have a more canine face?]
Mane: Combo of Long 2 Bangs and a super long braid. [Braid is her trademark]
Tail: Long bushy wolf tail, tipped in pale blue.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws on all four legs, fetlocks are stock style tipped in silver.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Other Notes: If need be please use the stock templates for the Wolf attributes.

Trading Post Items: 3 Black Ball Studs in both ears, Silver and Blue feathers in one ear, Long Chain hairpin [stick- electric blue, chain silver], Feather anklets [colors match hairpin], Fur lined hood with matching Fringed Tabard [colors are CC], Lantern.

Concept 3

Soquili Species: Suti
Body Build: Warhorse [don't leave nothing out of this build]
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Snake Pattern [Lavander Albino Sunrise Anaconda]
Mane: Splice Native Dream with Long.
Tail: Scaled Suti Tail, Spliced with Tail Blades.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Alt Version please.
Reference Image(s): Snake pattern [WARNING: ACTUAL PICTURE OF A SNAKE]

Horn(s): Splice Looped with Branched.
Wings: Frilled, Scaled
Scales: Stock Suti Back, Belly and Leg scales.
Other Notes: -n/a-

Trading Post Items: Medevil Tabard with bones, cloth connector- CC on color. Armband with Pouch- CC on color. Bandages- cc on Color

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water

Concept 4

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind+Unicorn
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on the Lifemated pair from my Flower Design Entry

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: His body is pure clear pale lavender, pale silver splotches on his flanks and chest.
Face: His eyes are a bright pink, his eyebrows a rose pink to match his mane, while his inner ear is pale silver. He has a gentle expression with silver tearpath markings around his eyes and down his cheeks.
Mane: Long 1 for the base flow of it, but any chance a few curls or waves could be added in. His mane is a pale rose pink to match his eyes.
Tail: He has the Uni-tail..but its longer with a really fluffy tuff; the tuff is pale rose pink fading into pale lavender or vise versa. colorists choice.
Hooves/Fetlocks: His hooves are pure silver in color while his fetlocks fade into pale rose pink.
Reference Image(s): For the colors- This is the Lavender, This is the Silver and This is the Pale Pink

Horn(s): He has two Silver horns, a smaller one sitting before the normal one.
Wings: Dove Style Wind Wings- they start out as the pale lavender at the base while fading out to the pale pink. Silver edges if possible.
Other Notes: nope...

Custom Items: He has a collar necklace with matching bands on the tip of his tail. The necklace is inlaid with Amethyst, along with the bands...
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar, the bands

Concept 5

Edit Category: - Moderate?
Soquili Species: - Flutter + Wind
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: All dusk brown body with cream speckles on flanks and back. Maybe along his legs CC
Face: Bright Green Eyes, brown eyebrows to match body, inner ear is cream, Happy expression. Roman nose is black, CC on wither the speckles are on his forehead and cheeks.
Mane: Edited- Using the Braided Mane as a ref, its similar to that only the braids are longer and maybe a few have ribbons twisting around them. Mane color is either a Champagne or Black CC
Tail: Edited- Using the Wild Tail as a ref, its similar to that only a ribbon weaves its way through a random braid as the rest flows freely. Tail color is either a Champagne or Black CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathered Fetlocks CC
Reference Image(s): This Brown- fade is CC, This Cream, This Black- for mane and tail and This Green for the Eyes

Wings: Flutter/Wind hybrid if possible, gentle looking and the flutter part CC- is green to match his eyes. (If the colorist doesn't think it flows, just color them how you want)
Other Notes: Only that you surprise me~!

Reference Image(s) for Items: These Items are completely CC- there are two sets. For a more fantasy feel- The armbands on the far left (purple ones) & This collar ... for a more punk feel- These armbands & This collar ...Colorist is allowed to change any other color but the purple (as purple is a color in the weeding theme) to suit the pallet or if they feel it needs the change.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:19 pm
Entry Tag: Dea and #Teddy#
Your Discord Username: Dea 🦄#7700
Preferred method of contact: Discord please

Concept 1: Memorial Pet and familiar

Entry Tag: ( Charmed Mutant Canine/Owl Purewalker | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy to extreme, maybe?
Soquili Species: Charmed Mutant Canine/Owl Purewalker
Concept Origin: Based on a beloved pet who died a little more than three years ago (two days after my b-day)
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As much like the look of the pics as possible (minus the golden retriever pic, which is to show the shape of the tail), Colors like the pics of her please
Face: As much like pics one and three as possible (with help of other pics of her). Brown eyes definitely. Also, if a sweet expression is possible, I would love it.
Mane: If you do under the pelt, curly 1 with colors of Jas's fur.
Tail: Color as rest of body, whatever tail would look most like the tail in the golden retriever pic (can kind of see what her tail looks like in a few of the pics of her). Definitely one/mix of canine walker tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws, colored like in the pics for her
Reference Image(s): Jasmine 1, Jasmine 2, Jasmine 3, Jasmine 4, Jasmine 5 (shows front paws), Jasmine 6, Tail shape

Wings: White and/or golden Owl wings, like an angel (any glow to them would be awesome. And if they could be crystalline, that would be lovely)
Pelt: Canine pelt (whichever would look most like Jas) and owl walker wings
Other Notes: If you could do under the pelt, that would be great. More important is making it as close to her as possible. She was a shepherd/retriever mix (who was almost 15 years old) and a sweetheart <3 Any glowing (though full glow in the wings), like an angel would be loved as well. And any crystalline areas in the rest of the body/face would be cool too, like a guardian angel, would be amazing. For her feral, it would be awesome if it can be a cute custom version of her, that could be extended to the pelt, if possible. Also, charm on her chest.

Trading Post Items: I would love a blanket draped over her, either original with some kind of night sky look or the flowers (if you want to do something more custom with this, I would be fine with it) Some night sky colored bows that would be big bows with wind blown or curly ribbons on the back of her head and at top of tail (where it meets the backside). Roses in her tail and anywhere else they would look good. A blank lantern in her mouth, looking like a night sky. Also a carved fire stand with glowing lantern, stand looking like night sky (also lantern moon and stars). Candles in tea light candles placed around her and where needed. Glowing items for all the above and anything else you add, along with starry or angelic look for anything extra.
Custom Items: Custom critters of the two cats pictured (and a black cat which will be shown below), that would be fantastic (the three cats are one who has also passed away [the tuxedo cat] and two we currently have, all that I plan to get as walkers at some point [the sheltie mentioned next will be a walker at some point too] ) Also maybe a sheltie (even though she never met Aladdin/Laddie) and any other cats and dogs would be loved. Just the three cats mentioned I would like front and center and the sheltie, even if she did not know him. Anything else you think would be cool (or think would be better for the trading post items as custom), would be loved. Maybe a rope toy and/or piggy toy?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Better pics of the cats, if you use them at all: Kofi (the other that passed away, besides Jas) and Blake (black one) and Lucky (Siamese one, has pretty blue eyes) (a pic from a couple years ago, these two are the cats we have now and Lucky you see in a couple of the pics of Jas when he was little. Blake had known her too, the siblings we got a little less than five months before we lost Jas. Kofi died a year and a half before Jas)
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on real life pet who died a little more than three years ago.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

(for Jasmine)
Entry Tag: Dea and #Teddy# | Winged Wolf | Solo

Familiar Species: Winged Wolf
Concept Origin: Original based on palette/pictures (and to go with pet above)
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Description: CC, based on ref and pet above (starry body though please with glow and some crystalline elements of pet [all crystalline would be cool though]) Also with sakura blossoms involved as well.
Species Traits: Small feather wings and big fox tail. Other than that, cc based on ref and pet above
Reference Image(s): Night sky

Trading Post Items: Items like the ones I have for the Soq above, hopefully with glowing sakura blossom theme for the familiar (along with night stuff that goes well with the pet. Also glowing please)
Spliced Items: Anything like pet above and trading post items that might be better splicing, CC based on those things. Oh and for edited, maybe a glowing sakura blossom tree somehow, along with anything similar from Jas (I could see the familiar protective of little critters too biggrin , if possible)
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A (just the stuff above and stuff under Jasmine)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, based on pic and pet above

Concept 2: Twin Kitsune/Owl charmed Walker Family Members

(twin concept and uncle will belong to Wasteland Wyvern)
Edit Level: Heavy or above
Soquili Species: Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker
Leg Up?: Up to you
Bent Neck? No thank you
Concept Origin: Original based on avi, also father and uncle to my twin kitsune walker boys. Mate to one of my latest herd helper girls/brother-in-law
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also using the mother for help [so it makes sense the twins come from them] (blue with green highlights for the father and red with yellow highlights for the uncle)
Face: CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also using the mother for help [so it makes sense the twins come from them]
Mane: CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also based on the mother of the twins [so it makes sense the twins come from them] (under the pelt, so however you think it would look best)
Tail: CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also using the mother for help [so it makes sense the twins come from them] (multiple fox tails please).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox paws please. CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also using the mother for help [so it makes sense the twins come from them]
Reference Image(s): Lord avatar (colors similar for the dad, red/yellow for uncle), Perseus (son of one/Nephew of the other), Caelum (son of one/nephew of the other), Sakiko (mate of mine and mother to my twin boys/sister in law to the other)

Wings: Owl walker wings, very much like the wings in the avi (except uncle with have the red/yellow mentioned above). Glowing, starry, and possibly semi transparent. CC, other than that based on avi and the twins. Also again, makes sense twins came from mine and Sakiko.
Pelt: Mostly fox pelt, but owl wings. For design, CC based on avi/the twins and own imagination. Makes sense twins come from mine and Sakiko
Other Notes: Any glowing, stars, and semi-transparency would be loved in any of the above. Oh and for their charms, could you put it on their chests please, cc on the look and color of charms. Also, can I have an under the pelt version please, cc based on avi/the twins and own imagination for that. I think hair similar to avi would be awesome.

Trading Post Items: CC, based on avi/the twins and own imagination.
Custom Items: I would love helmets, leg armor, and capes like the avi has. CC, based on avi/the twins and own imagination other than that. (glowing and stars would be loved.)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as refs above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Avi was made on Gaia's avatar builder and the twins belong to me (made by Mythi). Also Sakiko belongs to me (herd helper done by Techa)

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 3: Winged Cat Charmed walker Twins

Edit Category: Most likely heavy to extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed Cat and owl (or bat or whatever you think works best for wings) Purewalker
Concept Origin: Original based on Gaia items (also wings from an MMORPG, though just as inspiration) and your own imagination
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (though raised feline ears, hiding the horse ears please.)
Face: CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (Happy expression, if possible, if not chill)
Mane:CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (If you can, for both over and under pelt. Similar to the hair of the avis would be lovely)
Tail: Detailed feline walker tails (would prefer at least a few tails, if not more, if possible). CC based on reference pics and own imagination other than that
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws (other than that, CC based on reference pics and own imagination)
Reference Image(s): Starborne Constellation Columba (mostly for twin 1) Universal Constellation Columba (mostly for twin 2) Wings similiar to this for both twins Cute kitty like this for feral/help with pelt (cept with eye colors same as avis)

Wings: Owl wings (or whatever wings would work best, even if another kind of wings) that are a mix of the last ref and the other two (one for each twin) , CC other than that based on ref pics and your own imagination (glow and crystalline would be loved. Also semi transparency)
Pelt: Feline and owl walker hybrid (Feline body with the owl wings (or whatever wings you think is best, even if custom made [which might be better]). For design, cc based on reference pics and own imagination
Other Notes: Each twin is mostly based on one of the two versions of the items I used for references. Also, any glow and crystalline in the body/face/pelt/feral would be loved. For the feral, I would like a custom one that is cute, like the kitty wallpaper. Would love some stars, like the background/their wings.

Trading Post Items: Any ribbons/bows above the tail and near ears, anywhere else. Fur hoods and a lantern or two. Anything else that you think would look good. CC other than that, based on items/your imagination. Though any glowing in the items would be wonderful. Also any star design to them would be loved.
Custom Items: A cape like in the avis, along with anything similar to the skirts, appropriate for ponies. CC, other than that based on references and own imagination.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just the reference pics above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on gaia items, pics found on Google, and colorist imagination.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 4: Pikachu/Moltres Charmed Walker Twins

Edit Level: Heavy to Extreme, probably
Soquili Species: Mutant winged Charmed Mouse Purewalker (with hawk maybe)
Bent Neck? No thanks
Starting Stage: Adults
Concept Origin: Based on my OC Pikachu, Lightning (with Moltres added for this) and a new twin brother
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Usual Pikachu colors for the girl, shiny Pikachu or shiny Moltres colors for her brother.
Face: CC, based on Pikachu and reference of Lightning, definitely cute brown eyes for her. And for her brother, gentle brown or red eyes, if possible. Also Pikachu ears.
Mane: Straight blonde hair, like her Jirachi's Wish version for Lightning (on top of pelt too, if possible, but definitely under). Glam rock colored golden blonde of shiny Pikachu or red of Shiny Moltres for her brother (possibly on top, but definitely under pelt).
Tail: Custom Pikachu tails for both
Reference Image(s): Lightning in Jirachi's Wish Uncert of her, Pikachu, Shiny Pikachu, Popstar Pikachu (just for bow and tail reference), Moltres, Shiny Moltres

Wings: Moltres wings, like the refs, that match the Pikachu colors please. Up to you if hawk wings or something similar. CC, based on Moltres references and looks good with them.
Pelt: Custom mouse pelt that looks like a Pikachu with wings, with Pikachu tails. With wings described above. CC, other than that.
Other Notes: I want the vibe of a warrior princess and prince. Lightning is a beloved character of mine. Looking like cute Pikachus as best as you can smile Also, charms on their chest. Some sparkle too would be cool, along with any fire you can add, if possible.

Trading Post Items: CC, based on references. I would like a pink bow under Lightning's left ear (similar to the pop star Pikachu). Other than that, up to you for trading post items.
Custom Items: Some armor similar to her Jirachi version, for both twins. Also, maybe a skirt and a cape, similar to the dress on Lightning from Jirachi (Pink and light blue for her, red and dark blue for him). CC other than that, that fits warrior princess and warrior prince vibes.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on an OC of mine (along with a new twin), which was created from a commercial cosplay. Cert for Jirachi Wish version is provided above, giving artist's name who did that version.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 5: Oltura Twins

Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'suti
Bent Neck? No thanks
Concept Origin: Oltura from Monster Hunter Stories 2 (making twins of the final baddie)
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on the reference pics (blue and pink for the girl, green and black for the boy)
Face: CC, based on the reference pics (golden eyes though please)
Mane: CC, based on the reference pics
Tail: CC, based on the reference pics (dragon tail)
Reference Image(s): Oltura, Glowing Oltura, Game

Horn(s): CC based on reference pics
Wings: Moth like dragon wings, based on reference pics
Other Notes: Glow and shimmer, looking as much like Oltura as possible

Trading Post Items: CC, based on reference pics above
Custom Items: CC, based on reference pics above
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay and since a monster, making a twin.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:25 pm
Entry Tag: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Your Discord Username: Nyx#8390

Concept 1:

Torrhen Stark

Entry Tag: ( Nyx Queen of Darkness | Mutant-Wolf/Ulunsuti | Mod | Solo Custom)

Torrhen Stark

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Pawed Mutant Wolf/Ulun'suti
Starting Stage: Adult Only
Concept Origin: OC Contest with Permission--Mock Child of Arya Stark and Yorick
WIP Needed? Sure?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on parents
Face: Possibly Worried Eyebrows, Large template fangs, those lovely template lashes. Colors your choice
Mane: I'd like her to have a shorter hair-style (but longer than her mother's--so maybe a little past her jaw with some longer braids mixed in?
Tail: The tail you showed me on your girl, or something equally long/flufy
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws, if the fetlocks work I'd like those also

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/a
Wings: Describe Wings NA
Fins: Describe Fins - NA
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: See below

Trading Post Items: ???
Custom Items: A weapon of your choosing, something maybe a little bit unusual? I'd like for her to have some small elemental edit to do with ice/winter. Some blood spatter on her or a blade would be good. If you can work in a cloak or something with a Stark sigil, go for it. Be inspired! Run with it
Reference Image(s) for Items: Contest

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Contest Permission

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements) Water

Entry Story for Framing/Inspiration

Foal Name: Torrhen Stark

Named for Torrhen Stark who may have been the first named Warden of the North and Lord of Winterfell after he bent the knee to Aegon the Conqueror after the events of Harrenhal. He was known as the King Who Knelt (ultimately saving his men from dragon fire).
Temper: Presaging -(of an event) be a sign or warning that (something, typically something bad) will happen.
Her story:

What is dead, stays dead, but in the dreams it was otherwise

It was the wolf dream again. Torrhen had been having them since she was a filly, but she had not spoke of them to anyone but Astrid. It was always the same dream.

There had always been a Stark in Winterfell; it was the way of things before the Great War. Now, the herd was shattered ruins, and in her dreams, Torrhen tread on grounds she had never walked on in life. The field of battle was grey ash, and the other wolves were scavenging amongst the dead. In the wolf dream, she’d snarled, for she knew the bodies for her own kin, though she did not know them.

The grey mists and ash swirled around her until she could see nothing. She was not afraid, though; she knew, as her mother had taught her, what fear could cost you. She only ever truly feared for her siblings, Astrid most of all. Almost as soon as she thought it, she heard her sister’s voice, raised in fear. She flew through the smoke and ash without fear for herself. Fear cuts deeper than swords. The mare who fears losing has already lost. She shoved away the fear as she ran toward her sister, the mirrored half of her soul. A mare is not afraid.

Torrhen ran until she felt rough stone beneath her feet. Down, down she descended into hell as she moved closer to Astrid’s voice. The smoke and ash cleared, and she could taste the bitter salt of tears she had not known she could cry. Astrid was not there - but there were hundreds of statues. As she moved between them, she saw the name Stark inscribed at each base. These were the crypts of her ancestors, a place of legend she had never seen herself.

As always, though, it was the cold that came biting, and not long after came the creak of moving stone. “Astrid?” Torrhen called out, her heart racing as she bared her wolf fangs. But it smelled like death here, as though there was rotting flesh that had been uncovered, and somehow it grew closer. “Astrid!” she screamed, but the cold bit even deeper until her wolf bones were chilled. Then she was there - Astrid, with her worried eyes and distraught look. She saw Torrhen through the wolf dream, as she always had, knew that the wolf that stood in front of her was her sister.

“It’s coming.” Astrid looked at her with fear.

Torrhen's wolf voice failed her when she tried to ask what Astrid meant. Did she mean winter? Did she mean something even worse? But Astrid was not looking at her anymore; she looked down the dark corridors where there was a great shuffling sound. “Dead is dead.” Astrid looked at her again with those big eyes.

Then she woke, as always. She did not know what it meant. Were the legends true? Was her dream a prophecy? A warning? Or just a bad reoccurring dream? As she lay beside her sister, she could feel fear racing in her veins. It should mean nothing, but somehow it felt as though something was coming for them. She wished it was only winter... but then winter was always the metaphor, wasn’t it?

Do you do familiar customs in addition to familiar slots? If so, I'd be interested in a wolf.

Concept 2

Lyanna Snow

LYANNA SNOW

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: Canine Pawed (Wolf)
Concept Origin: OC Mock Child

WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:

Face:
  • Grey eyes like her father.
  • Fangs

Mane: Her hair is silky black like her Jon's with some pink streaks like Lynnea's through her hair.

Her hair is a combination of these two styles 1 and 2
Tail: Long fluffy wolf tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws
Reference Image(s):

Other Notes:
Custom Items:

• A long wooly mammoth type cloak thrown across her back or draped on one side.
  • A black raven as a pet with white eyes. (Also want this customed as a familiar). (would like to donate this a template)
  • A black dahlia fastened to her hair
  • A large warhammer

Versions:
  • version of her with some blood spattered on her war hammer
  • Version with cloak and weapons, etc,
  • Naked Version

b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lyanna Dahlia Snow
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: Free Folk
Temper: will give later
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery Something snowy
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Runed bones

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) N/A

Concept 3

Lexa
LEXA

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Design
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:

Face:

Mane: Hair Ref, Another Ref
Tail: Tail should be similar braids styling to the hair
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

Other Notes:
Custom Items:

Versions:
  • version of her with all the clothes/armor on but with some blood spattered on her face and greaves and maybe some dirt.
  • version with clothes/armor but no blood/dirt
  • I'd like a naked version that's just naked enough to show her tattoos

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay of Lexa from the 100

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) N/A

Concept 4

Entry Tag: Mutant Cery| Solo Custom

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: - Cery/Mutant
Body Build: Choose from Regular
Concept Origin: A lovely plushie
WIP Needed? whatever you like

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I pretty much want her like the plushie. I'd like her to have Cery fetlocks!
Face: Same as plush
Mane: As close to the plush as possible, or at least the spirit of the style (Reminds me of like epid ball hair in movies based in 1800's England)
Tail: Same
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cery fetlocks, LOVE the fluff

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins -N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: I would really like to see an option of chest fur to see if it looks good on her.
Trading Post Items: .Basically as close to what you see on her. Maybe some garland somewhere or a christmas orange filled bowl or one cracked open? Some little additon maybe?
Reference Image(s) for Items: User Image

Concept 5

Edit Level: CC
Soquili Species: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: Mock Child plushie between Ethanol x Raphael
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
All: CC but must have bunny ears! CC an optional twin of any type, or no twin.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All : CC but must have bunny ears!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, based on a gifted plush

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: CC

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas