Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Christmas 2021 Special: Wheel of Fortune Daytime Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:14 am
Wheel of Fortune Daytime Christmas 2021 Game

= Configuration
WOF (1990) - Walt Disney World Christmas Week: Couples Edition
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, everyone. AnimusHelixRebirth here & welcome to another Guild OOC Game of the Mermaid Princess RP Guild!

Here you see your favorite characters in the RP on America's Game: Wheel of Fortune, as Wheel is brought back to Daytime! It's Wheel of Fortune Daytime's Disney 2021 Christmas Edition

I will be RPing as the Guest Host: Prince Richard of St. Ivalice as he spins the wheel with Princess Athena of Atlantica at the puzzle board.
User Image

This section is also outside the main IC for the guild.

= Structure
Opening
Player Interviews
Round 1: Jackpot
Round 2: Mystery
Round 3: Express
Round 4: Speed Up
Bonus Round
Post-Game Chat
Ending
Note: Round 4 will be the Speed Up Round due to Time Constraints.

= Game Length
1. Jackpot Round
2. Mystery Round
3. Express Round
4. Round 4: Speed Up
Total: 4 Round Standard Game

= Guild Game Setup
Wheel Configuration:
Toss-Up Rounds: No
Free Spin or Free Play: Free Spin (Daytime Wedge)
Minimum Round Earnings: $250
Bonus Round Wheel: Yes
Showroom Shopping: No
Theme: Normal
Podium Background: Road Trip [1991-1992]
Prize Puzzle: No
Puzzle Board Configuration: 1988-1997 Road Trip
Bonus Cash Puzzle: $250
Bonus Round Letters: Letters R, S, T, L, N & E + 3 Constants & 1 Vowel

= Status
Started: 11-28-2021
Ended: 12-5-2021

Today's OOC Game:
Red Podium: Grant of Tipa & Princess Elsa of Arendelle (Without Magic)
User Image heart User Image
vs
Yellow Podium: Princess Rapunzel of Corona (Short brown hair) & David of Tipa
User Image heart User Image
vs
Blue Podium: Princess Anna of Arendelle & Rodney of Tipa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image

User Image
The Game is played with 3 Players as they take turns solving a missing letter puzzle. The only hint that's given is a description of what the puzzle contains (such as a person, place or thing and so on.) When its a player's turn they have 3 options: Spin the Wheel, Buy a Vowel or Solve the Puzzle.

After spinning the wheel, it'll land on a space with a value on it, showing how much each letter is worth. The player then guesses a letter and if any are present, they will be shown and money is awarded for each one then the player gets another turn. However, if a letter is not present, that player's turn ends and gameplay proceeds to the next player.

Because of how common vowels are in puzzles, they CAN'T be spun to be revealed, the player needs to buy them, each vowel costs $250 from the current round's earnings & a player can't buy a vowel until they guess at least one consonant successfully & it must be enough to reach the $250 cost, if a player attempts to buy a vowel and again, none are present, that player's turn ends.

If the player know what's on the board and think that the player has earned enough money to end the round, they can solve the puzzle. If the solution is wrong, that player loses his or her turn. But if the solution is correct, the round ends & all the money along with prize wedges' totals obtained in the round goes into that player's total earnings which determine who becomes champion and advances to the Bonus Round once all Rounds (Speed Up Included) are played. One thing to note is no matter how much money the player ends with, there is a minimum round earnings of $250 for the winner of the round. So if a player finishes a round and is under $250 after solving the puzzle, that player's score will be brought up to $250.

It's also worth noting that some puzzles may contain a bonus cash prize for identifying the source of the description.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:01 pm
Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

User Image
Grant
Tipa Adventurer (Enchanter)
"The six great elements heed my call."

User Image
Rodney
Tipa Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

User Image
David
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"I will clear a path."

[Walt Disney World Florida, Magic Kingdom]
We see Richard & Athena at Disneyworld with Cosplayers of Elsa & Anna from Frozen 1. We wish you all a Very Merry Christmas as its Wheel of Fortune Daytime from Walt Disney World in Orlando!

User Image
Announcer: Returning to Daytime from the 1980s after over 30 years of its absence, its America's Game!

User Image
Audience: WHEEL... OF... FORTUNE!

[Walt Disney World Florida, Wheel of Fortune Daytime: Road Trip Set]
Announcer: Celebrating its return to Daytime is the world's most popular games! Filled with fun, glamor, excitement & surprises!
The Famous Wheel is spinning your way with plenty of cash and an assortment of fantastic prizes coming your way from the Happiest Place in Orlando, Florida on Wheel of Fortune!
And now, here's the Guest Host of Wheel of Fortune Daytime revived, Prince Richard of St. Ivalice!

Richard enters the stage.
Hello, everyone & welcome! Seasons Greetings & Happy Holidays on Wheel of Fortune Daytime! I hope you enjoy the Extra Bonus Feature for the Narrator's Advent 2021 Calendar. I can almost hear your questions on the stage about the Winter Holidays. But I can tell you I have the same thing.

(applause & cheers, then laughs at the joke)

Anyway, let's take a moment & please welcome... Princess Athena of Atlantica!

(applause & cheers)

We see Athena enter, Ariel hairstyle, wearing a Pink Anniversary dress.
User Image

Welcome, Athena. You look lovely today. Is it okay with you that we meet the Narrator later in the Player's Room later as well as after the game, we would hear Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel and their sweethearts sing? Richard gives Athena a kiss on her hand.

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:05 pm
Athena
Princess of Atlantica
User Image
Welcome, Athena. You look lovely today. Is it okay with you that we meet the Narrator later in the Player's Room later as well as after the game, we would hear Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel and their sweethearts sing? Richard gives Athena a kiss on her hand.

HI, Yes that sounds good Prince Richard biggrin
Is delighted to be there ^^

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:26 pm
Prince Richard

User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

This is a pretty good way to spend a Christmas on the Narrator's end. Some of the People here in Orlando think that Kairi, Aqua, Olette, Namine & Xion as Little Mermaids are new Disney Princess Characters. Richard said to Athena.

(Audience laughs at the joke)

Anyway, let's get to work. The Puzzle board is over there, Athena. Have fun. Richard shows Athena where the Puzzle Board is so she can walk over. Anyway, let's get to work. The Puzzle board is over there, Athena. Have fun.
User Image

Now it's time to get started with Wheel of Fortune Daytime. So let's give the people what they want. Mr. Narrator, care to give us a hand?

User Image

Narrator: Here are today's players...
She's a Princess of Arendelle and sister of Anna, who's boyfriend removed her Ice magic & Cold Gift while he's an Enchanter Class Adventurer in Tipa...

Elsa & Grant
Elsa & Grant Total Score: NA
Elsa & Grant Round Score: NA

Narrator:
She's also a Princess of Corona with Brown hair and cousin of Elsa & Anna while he's an Rune Knight Class Adventurer in Tipa...

Rapunzel & David
Rapunzel & David Total Score: NA
Rapunzel & David Round Score: NA

Narrator:
She's also a Princess of Arendelle and sister of Elsa while he's an Red Mage Class Adventurer in Tipa...

Anna & Rodney
Anna & Rodney Total Score: NA
Anna & Rodney Round Score: NA

(Cheers and applause)

Thanks, Mr. Narrator. So, Elsa. Care to tell us about your boyfriend & what you like to do for fun?

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:40 pm
User Image
Elsa
Princess of Arendelle, Norway
Cheers and applause)

Thanks, Mr. Narrator. So, Elsa. Care to tell us about your boyfriend & what you like to do for fun?

biggrin Hello. sure 3nodding Grant my sweet Enchanteur and I like to do many fun things , one is to go shopping, or go on rides in carriages, to ride bikes, visit the town square, and work together, and dance and sing together too wink or just talking heart
lol names a few

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:43 pm
Prince Richard

User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

Sounds Wonderful. I hope we get to hear you and Grant sing later after the game, Elsa.

(Cheers and applause)

Rapunzel, its nice to see you and David here. Do you have a favorite town in Germany you love to visit that David may like, Rapunzel? Richard reads the cue cards as they are written by the Narrator

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:01 pm
User Image
Rapunzel
Princess of Corona, Germany

Rapunzel, its nice to see you and David here. Do you have a favorite town in Germany you love to visit that David may like, Rapunzel? Richard reads the cue cards as they are written by the Narrator

Yes, there's a town, where fairytales are based on,it is
Rothenburg ob der Tauber =) where David will find himself transported into the world of the Brothers Grimm as you walk through the twisty streets of the old centre, which is full of immaculately preserved medieval buildings! heart

thinks of seeing Richard,reading the cue cards lol

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:15 pm
Prince Richard

User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

Sounds Wonderful, Rapunzel. We could have a trip to Germany as a prize on the Bonus Wheel. More on that later.

(Cheers and applause)

Anna, its lovely to see you and Rondey here. Do you have a favorite town in Norway you love to visit that Rodney may like, Anna?

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:28 pm
Anna

Anna, its lovely to see you and Rondey here. Do you have a favorite town in Norway you love to visit that Rodney may like, Anna?

Think he like to go to Oslo^^ It has the best museums in Norway and you can find everything from the Nobel Peace Prize Center to Viking Museums. Unique experiences: KOK Sauna (floating sauna), SNØ (world's largest indoor ski center), SALT (sauna and cultural hub on the Oslofjord), can take a metro to ski or snowboard right in the city =)
think it sounds good?

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:50 am
Prince Richard

User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

Anna, that is so wonderful.
So for those who are new to Wheel of Fortune Daytime, I might as well fill in the Intern Host's shoes...
Each one of you will take turns trying to solve a missing letters puzzle that we have on our puzzle board. I'll let you know who's turn it is. When your turn is active, you have 3 options; Spin the Wheel, Buy a Vowel or Solve the Puzzle. After spinning the wheel, like I'm about to do right now...

User Image
RNG 1-24: 17. Free Spin
Wow, check it out. I got myself a Free Spin.
It'll land on a cash value after I spun like I did so & I'll let you know what it lands on. So let's say it lands on $500 in this case...
Whatever the wheel lands on, that's how much each consonant is worth. Then, you would guess a letter and if any are present, they will be shown on our puzzle board and money is awarded for each one then you get another turn. However, if a letter is not on the puzzle board, then you lose a turn and we move on the the next player. Since vowels are common in our puzzles, you can not spin to reveal them, you have to buy them. Each vowel costs $250 from your current earnings for the round. So you can't buy a vowel until you guess at least one consonant successfully on the puzzle board & even so it has to each the $250 mark. If you buy a vowel that's not on the puzzle board, again, you lose a turn to the next player. When you know what's on the board and think that you have earned enough money to end the round, you can solve the puzzle on your turn. If the solution is wrong, then again, you lose a turn to the next player. But if the solution is correct, the round will conclude & all the money along with the prize wedges' totals obtained in the round goes into that your total earnings. There is more to tell you but we'll talk more when we get to it.

*The camera shows the respective wedges Free Spin, Lose a Turn & Bankrupt Spaces, then we cut back to Richard*
One thing to note is some of the special spaces. First, is the Free Spin space. When you land on it, I'll give you a Free Spin Token to hold onto. At the end of your turn when I would normally say who's turn it is next, if you have a Free Spin token and you want to keep your turn. You can use it and get your turn back. The Lose a Turn space will end your turn & I'll say who's up next, but your score stays the same, so make sure you don't land on that. However, the Bankrupt space will not only end your turn but any cash & prize wedges obtained in the round are also lost, but cash & prizes obtained from previous rounds that is banked remains secured. So make sure you don't land on that either.

*As Richard talks about about the Jackpot, Wild Card, Double Play, Gift Certificate & Surprise, the camera shows the respective wedges*
With Round 1 being our Jackpot Round, here's how this round works. The Jackpot is set at $1,000 as its a Progressive Jackpot and we'll add money to it with every spin of the wheel after it lands on a dollar amount, in other words, the Jackpot increases by the dollar amount that it lands on. When you land on the Jackpot and guess a letter that's in our puzzle board, you can solve the puzzle on that same turn & if you solve it, you'll win what's in the Jackpot. We also have a Wild Card & Double Play in place, more on that later after you picked it up after guessing a letter correctly. We also have both a Gift Certificate & Surprise Wedge on the wheel, if you pick that up after guessing a letter correctly then solve the puzzle, you'll be able to see what the Surprise & how much the Gift Certificate is worth then add that to your total.

*The $5,000 Prize Space is talked about next, the camera shows the respective wedge*
From 1990 to 1991, they used to give away $5,000 in the Bonus Round directly but not anymore. Because now you have to earn it. The $5,000 Bonus Wedge is in place as it operates the same way as the Million Dollar Wedge in the Nighttime Edition, land on it then guess a letter correctly to pick it up, solve the puzzle & win the game without landing on Bankrupt, you'll be able to take it to the Bonus Round, we'll talk more about that later.
That being the case, the Top Cash Value for the Bonus is $2,500.

Richard spins the Wheel once more*
The top dollar amount for this round is $1,000. We're playing for cash. Now that everything is settled, here's our First Puzzle if you look over at our puzzle board...

User Image
= Round 1: Jackpot Round
1. Bankrupt
2. $1,000
3. $250/Wild Card
4. $150
5. $100/Jackpot
6. $175
7. $200
8. $300/Gift Certificate
9. $150
10. $100/$5,000/Bankrupt
11. $400
12. $250
13. $100
14. $200
15. Bankrupt
16. $500/Double Play
17. $100/Free Spin
18. $200
19. Lose a Turn
20. $125
21. $400/Surprise
22. $200
23. $125
24. $100

Television Special
=== =====
==========
Jackpot: $1,000

Television Special is the category. We see Athena is all set at the Puzzle Board.
Just before our show, we drew numbers to see who goes first. Elsa & Grant, you won the drawing. So you go first. Good luck out there & give that wheel a good spin to start us off.

Turn: Red Team
Wheel RNG 1-24
OOC: Morning, Queenie

Go head, Elsa & spin the Wheel, snowflake. Grant said to Elsa as he helps her

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 19!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:58 am
User Image
Elsa

Ok, here let's spin that wheel heart
spins the wheel of fortune

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:12 am
Prince Richard

User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

User Image
1. Bankrupt
2. $1,000
3. $250/Wild Card
4. $150
5. $100/Jackpot
6. $175
7. $200
8. $300/Gift Certificate
9. $150
10. $100/$5,000/Bankrupt
11. $400
12. $250
13. $100
14. $200
15. Bankrupt
16. $500/Double Play
17. $100/Free Spin
18. $200
19. Lose a Turn
20. $125
21. $400/Surprise
22. $200
23. $125
24. $100

*Round 1 Puzzle*
Television Special
=== =====
==========
Jackpot: $1,000

Landed Space: Lose a Turn
User Image
(Audience Groans)

Oh. Not what we wanted to see.
Rapunzel, you and David are up next.

Turn: Yellow Team
Wheel RNG 1-24

Go ahead and spin the wheel, Rapunzel. David said to his beloved.

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 24!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:33 pm
Rapunzel
Wheel RNG 1-24

Go ahead and spin the wheel, Rapunzel. David said to his beloved.
Ok Dave *spins the wheel* biggrin
thinks she took a long time to reply lol

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:47 pm
Prince Richard

User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

Rapunzel & David Total Score: $100

User Image
1. Bankrupt
2. $1,000
3. $250/Wild Card
4. $150
5. $100/Jackpot
6. $175
7. $200
8. $300/Gift Certificate
9. $150
10. $100/$5,000/Bankrupt
11. $400
12. $250
13. $100
14. $200
15. Bankrupt
16. $500/Double Play
17. $100/Free Spin
18. $200
19. Lose a Turn
20. $125
21. $400/Surprise
22. $200
23. $125
24. $100

*Round 1 Puzzle*
Television Special
=== =====
==========
Jackpot: $1,100

Landed Space: 100
$100.

S. David calls out a letter

*Round 1 Puzzle*
Television Special
=== S====
==========
Jackpot: $1,100
Used Letters: S

Landed Space: 100
There's an S. Now then, there's a Used Letters Board there. Be careful NOT use any letters that have been called, otherwise, you'll Lose a Turn.
You're at $100, a little early to Buy a Vowel. So care to spin again?

Wheel RNG 1-24

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 23!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:56 pm

Rapunzel

Sure thing, *spins again *
thinks gogo!

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers