Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Shikarie's Cursey Curse training Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

This was it. Today was the day that Shikarie going to finally control this damn curse of hers. After the first Jashinist attack she had been afraid she was going to harm those closest to her that she's mostly kept her distance and refused to ask for help from any of them. She had done some research about what cursed seals are and how they function. So she has some basic knowledge. But that's only the easier part of the battle. From what she remembered the seal collects nature chakra for her and stores it in the mark. The only way to activate it is to tap into the seal's reserves. She hasn't used the seal since the jashinist attack so the reserves should be fully replenished now. The desired training location was a clearing somewhere deep within the forests outside of the village walls. If she were to loose control she did not want to risk the safety of the village and those residing there.

Standing in the middle of the clearing Shikarie would take a deep breath in just to relax herself. Truth be told she was a bit nervous. First she needed to focus her chakra in the area the mark is on her body. 'Just focus at the base of the neck.' She thought to herself. She stood there trying to focus her own chakra into the seal to activate it. Time after time she failed. She didn't even know how long it too she was at it before she actually started to get tired. Shikarie would plop down on the ground in frustration and throw herself onto her back and stare at the sky. As she laid there she tried to think about the jashinist day once more. But this time not about what she had done but how it felt when the mark was activating. First she felt anger then a sudden surge of power that started at the curse mark location on her neck. But she couldn't recall if she has used her own chakra to activate the mark the tap into the reserves. Or maybe it was simultaneously. Did she need to get angry to activate it?
"Well that would never work. I rarely get angry to begin with. I don't even know what I was angry about anyways." At this rate it felt like she was never going to be able to get the damn thing under control. Maybe she should ask for help? But from who?

[ :3 ]

--CHAKRA---- 1,340/ 1,340----STAMINA---- 1,115/ 1,115----STRENGTH----2.80----SPEED----2.50----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------OFFENSE PHASE----
________Rank ?__ NAME OF TECHNIQUE HERE

----------MIDPHASE----
________ACTION OR ENHANCEMENT HERE

----------DEFENSE PHASE----

----------JUTSU ACTIVE----
________Rank ?__ NAME OF TECHNIQUE STILL ACTIVE HERE

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

laying there on the ground Shikarie reached into her pocket and pulled out a cigerette and a lighter. Opening the cartrage she pulled out one stick and cradeled it between her lips. Tossing the packet to the side out of pure laziness she lit the cigarette and did the same with the lighter. Taking a few puffs her idex and middle finger pinched the filter and removed it from her mouth. Her arm would fall to her side with the cigarette loosely held between her fingers..As the clouds rolled by Shikarie's thoughts were filling in her head. Then she suddenly remembered something. Something a close friend said to her the day she lost it."It's a lot to handle isn't it?" Those where the words that were spoken to her. 'What did she mean by that?' she questioned herself. The last bit of her cigerette ash burned and fell of of her cancer stick. Shikarie's eyes shifted from the cloud to the cigarette and sighed. A sigh from the pure laziness that now she has to put it out. It was practically done and she only took a drag once or twice. So not only did she have to put it out but it was also waste too. Rotating the arm that held her cigarette she would finish putting it out. Once she was sure it was lit no longer she placed both that same hand on the ground, palm down, and used it as leverage to pick herself off the ground. It was time to follow her hunch.

After leaving the forest Shikarie made her way to the residential area. Making sure to keep to the right side of the traffic flow Shiakrie walked at a leisurely pace. As she walked she dragged her feet. Truth be told she wasn't even quite sure how to even ask her friend for help. Let alone even talk about it with her again. Since the day the jashinist attacked Shikarie had been so ashamed of nearly killer her friends, this friend included. The closer she got to her friends place the slower she walked. So much so that people were passing by so quickly it looked like they were spirinting compared to her. Still with each step she stayed true to her destination until finally, she was standing right outside her door. For a moment Shikarie just stood there staring at the door. Rubbing the back of her neck out of nervousness she sighed and balled her hand into a loose ball. Her knuckles face the door, hesitating for a moment, a knock three times could be heard.
"Mina? You in there?"

--CHAKRA---- 1,340/ 1,340----STAMINA---- 1,115/ 1,115----STRENGTH----2.80----SPEED----2.50----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------MIDPHASE----

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:59 am
User Image
The Crimson Nekomata of Konoha
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
A sound soul resides within a sound mind and a sound body. As Mina sat in a meditative state she repeated this phrase over and over again. Her gaze was transfixed upon a single candle, lit with a crimson ember of Mina’s own Seinaru Enjo fire. Ever since her training with Roku, the young woman had gotten better at controlling her flame. The combination of advice from Roku and Kai helped her greatly. Her fire was a tool, she reminded herself, and only her hand could temper it into usefulness. Even from where she sat, the redhead could feel the warmth of her red flame easing away her perpetual anxieties.

That would be until, of course, someone came knocking on her door. It snapped Mina from her meditation. She let out a slow breath as she came back to reality. “Coming!” She’d call out. Rising to her feet, the Jonin stretched and popped a few joints from sitting so long. Mina stepped around to the front of her shop, which was empty today. “Hello?” Mina peeked around the door as she opened it. “Oh, hey Shikarie!” Mina’s curious expression was replaced with a smile as she welcomed the Nara. “What’s up? Come in, come in.”

Mina ushered her friend inside and then shut and locked the door. She didn’t want customers interrupting time with a friend. “Can I get you some tea? It’s been sitting out for a bit, but I can warm it up for you, easy.” She continued, gesturing for Shikarie to sit at a table. “So what brings you all the way out here?” Mina asked, standing across from Shikarie.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4050/4050
Stamina: 3750/3750
Nature Chakra: 400/400
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Encurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

LovelyMintKisses

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:58 pm
User Image
User Image

After knocking there was a brief moment of silence. For just a second, Shikarie thought she wasn't home. Which would have given her an excuse to just leave and never do this ever again. But a shout from inside crushed her hopes of avoiding this altogether. Taking just a few baby steps backward to give herself a bit more of a comfortable distance between her and the door she defaulted to her standard pose by putting her hands in the pockets of her jacket. She wasn't having to stand there long as Mina came rushing to the door. Peaking around the frame as she opened the door Mina's face showed curiosity at her could be requesting her. Once she realized it was Shikarie a smile grew on her face and offered for her to come inside.

Taking a few steps inside she glanced around at her shop. Know that she thought about it, Shikarie may have never actually been in Mina's shop before. What was it that she sold again? There were bookselves along the walls filled with books, there was an unmistakable aroma of coffee, and pleny of tables with seats. 'A cafe?' she thought to herself before being pulled back to the reason why she came. Turning back to back Mina as she asked if she could get her anything Shikarie smiled softly, removed her hands from her pockets giving her a wave of decline.
"Oh no Mina. There's really no need for that. Honest." Mina gestured for Shikarie to take a seat at a table. Hesitant at first, she walked over to the table mina was at and took her seat. Mina didn't wait long to ask her why Shikarie gave her a visit."Well Mina. I came to ask for you help with something. Leaning back in her seat the softer look on shikarie's face shifted a bit more of an uncomfortable/serious look. She didn't really want to be asking Mina for help to begin with. Not because of some silly pride, because well, she is part of the reason Shikarie needs help to control her mark. Mina almost died by her hands. On top of that she wasn't even 100% sure Mina had one to begin with. It was more of a hunch based off of Mina's own words. Taking a moment to collect her thoughts she continued.

"Do you remember the day Chosuke, Inohachi, and I went out looking for herbs right before the Jashinist attacked? During the attack one of the Jashinist was a Yamanaka clansman and was able to get inside my head, causing me to attack everyone. After gaining control of myself again, do you remember what you said to me?" Shikarie continued to sit leaned back on the chair and arms crossed along her chest."Mina. You have a curse mark don't you? Can you control it?" She asked bluntly. For a moment Shikarie had a very serious look on her face as she waited for a response. At this point in time, Shikarie was a member of the anbu, was she perhaps asking because she saw Mina as a threat to the village? Letting out one of her signatures sighed the looks on her face softened a bit."Well apparently I do too. Which is why I came for your help. I've done some research but I just can't seem to figure it out."

----------MIDPHASE----

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:45 pm
User Image
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
As Shikarie began to recount the events at the falls, Mina’s smile slowly faded. Not in a way that showed discomfort, but that she was indeed listening. And Mina did remember, of course. The fight at Takijensei had been violent, and Shikarie’s outburst at the time had been a single coal on the fire. That event took place over a month ago now, but the image of the Nara with her curse and standing before a wall of flame stuck out in Mina’s mind vividly. Like it happened yesterday.

But Shikarie needed her help? Mina guessed that the news of New Verales wasn't as widespread as she’d thought. The Jonin just looked silently at Shikarie, thinking for a second. Should she tell her, if she didn’t already know? It wasn’t something Mina used often, and a secret she liked to keep. However, there was something in her friend’s voice that made her reconsider. So Mina reached up and pulled the neck of her shirt down while tilting her head so Shikarie could see the mark on her neck: a swirling pattern that resembled the kanji for ‘fire.’

“Control is a very loose word,” she answered after a second. “There’s two levels to Forbidden Seals, and each one is harder to control than the last. They give great power, but they can eat away at your sanity if you aren’t careful. Because of that, I’ve sworn to never use the second stage.” Or the third… Mina paused and crossed her arms over her chest. “Who gave you your mark, Shikarie?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

LovelyMintKisses

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image

As Shikarie took Mina back in time the red headed girl before her listened carefully. When Mina was asked if she had a curse mark she hesitated for just a moment before showing the mark to Shikarie. Her hunch was right! As she eyes studied Mina's mark Shikarie raised one hand to her chin, and cupped it with her thumb and index finger, while keeping the other arm crossed. The mark looked different than her own. That was very interesting. Does this mean the marks were done but different people? Or do the marks simply very from person to person?

Her train of thought was broken once Mina started to answer the questions Shikarie had. Apparently, Mina didn't consider herself to have control over her mark. The insanity the curse marks can cause was too great a risk for her, so Mina prefers to only use the first stage. 'Eats away at sanity huh? Yeah, that would make sense' She thought to herself. That does explain how it was so easy for her to lose control once it was triggered. Even for her, considering how level-headed and calm she usually was.

She now had to stop analyzing everything as it was her turn to respond with answers.
"Uuuuhhh.....yeah....about that." She moaned and rubbed the back of her neck with her hand out of discomfort before throwing her hand in the staple shoulder shrugged I don't know gesture. She knew this wasn't going to be the answer Mina wanted to hear."I haven't the slightest clue. I'm pretty sure it happened during the chunnin exams. Pretty much the entire exam is sort of hazy. What I do know, the person I think it was refused to give me their name when i had asked her. Shikarie paused for a moment to re position herself on her seat before continuing."The last thing I remember was we had an imposter on our team, which we figured out quickly thanks to Inohachi's mind link I had her place on everyone before hand. The imposter changed back to her normal form, I asked her who she was. And Surprise.. she refused. Next thing I know all hell broke loose and I passed out. She was the last person I saw before getting knocked out.

----------MIDPHASE----

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
“Well that’s irresponsible of them.” Mina blinked and placed her hands on her hips. Who does that? Curse Marks are a wellspring of power. So who just… goes around and gives some random kid one. “Hmmm, I remember hearing the Exams were infiltrated. But I didn’t know you got caught up with it Shikarie.” Mina didn’t have much of a stick to shake at Shikarie’s situation. It wasn’t like Lahil had been around to help the red headed Jonin with her own Curse Mark. And New Verales was the price to pay for that, Mina supposed. “I think I can help you out, just lemme close up here.” The Jonin offered before going through the process of closing shop.

“So imagine a Curse Mark like a water filter but for chakra.” She began to explain as the two left the cafe. “You pour chakra in it, and then the seal filters it into Natural Chakra, which is much more powerful. The main issue with it is that Nature Chakra usually requires a level of mental stability and concentration. Since we’re speeding the process up, the chakra becomes corrupted and can take its toll on the psyche of the user. Does that make sense?” Mina stopped walking once the two of them reached a more secluded training ground within the village.

“But I have an idea to help you out. It’ll give you some practice with managing the Seal without the risk of going nuts.” Mina crouched down in the center of the field and closed her eyes. With a will of effort and a breath from her lungs, a trail of crimson flame flowed from her mouth into two tails, one on either side of her mouth. The flames circled around her and created a ring on the ground. The young woman stepped from the ring before the flames joined, creating a blaze about the size of a person. However, despite its size, the bonfire didn’t radiate much heat. The sparkling red flame gave off a more relaxing heat and Mina could already feel a small amount of stress disappear from her back.

Mina stripped off her outer shirt down to her tanktop before she stretched her arms over her head, flexing her muscles. “So I made this type of fire to help keep people calm, so it should mitigate the risk of the Seal. So I want you to spar me with your Curse Mark, in a space where you have proverbial training wheels and someone to watch over you. Deal?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Wisdom Blaze [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank A | Ninjutsu [Katon]| Cost [ Spritual ]
This jutsu allows Mina to pick a target and cover them with a Seinaru Enjo flame. Instead of searing hot fire, these flames are comfortingly warm. They relax the target, reducing [2] tiers of Mental Stress from them. Additionally, it gives them clarity of mind, allowing them to Kai from Genjutsu at one rank lower. Requires Upkeep at [2] ranks lower than casting rank

Flames of Conductivity: Instead of picking one target, Mina is able to spread her flames across a 100 foot area. This reduces Mental Stress by [1] for all allies per post, and reduces the cost to Kai by [5] chakra per rank of the jutsu.

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

LovelyMintKisses

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:39 pm
User Image
User Image

As expected Mina did really like Shikarie's answer as to who gave her the mark, claiming it was irresponsible. After she explained how she believed she got it Mina mentioned remembering the exams had gotten infiltrated, and having no idea Shikarie was impacted directly because of it."yeahhh...Just my luck huh?" She asked rhetorically. The good news was that Mina thought there was something she could do to help out! Which was exactly what Shikarie was hoping for. Standing up out of her seat she would walk over to the door as the red head would close things up and wait for her outside. Once everything was locked up Mina began to explain how the curse mark works.

As the pair walked Shikarie placed her hands in the pockets of her white jacket out of comfort. She kept quiet as Mina explained how it works. It explained a lot. The day she lost control and almost killed all her friends it felt like she was acting completely out of character, being triggered by rage. Shikarie isn't really the type to get angry at anything, she always is able to keep her cool and think under pressure. Sure things could annoy her, but nothing would ever go past the stage of annoyance. Even then, she is quick to let things go. So to hear that a curse mark can effect ones psyche made sense.
"Sure does explain a lot." She would respond.

The walk the two made took them to a more secluded training area. Mina said she had a way for her to train with the curse seal without the risk of loosing control. The look on Shikarie's face clearly said she thought otherwise. But she kept her thoughts to herself and stood there as Mina set up some sort of bonfire that helped to keep people calm. She did have to admit, she could already feel herself become more at ease as she was a bit concerned at the very begining. But Mina's emphasis on the word should didn't really make her feel better. The most unexpected part was that Mina was preping herself for a fight, with Shikarie. Taking her hands our of her jacket pockets she would just stand there.
"Uh- spar with you? Are you sure?" Once again, Shikarie would rub the back of her neck out of discomfort. Her eyes shifting to the sky for just a brief moment of the thought 'what did i get myself into' before looking back down at Mina. While Mina was flexing Shikarie couldn't help but think 'I never realized how muscular Mina is. I don't look like that....' She was having a moment of realization that Mina probably was much stronger than herself.

Mina had chose to take her outer tank off, while Shikarie chose to keep her jacket on. Which probably means Mina fought in close quarters. Ideally not the best case for Shikarie. Bending her knees slightly, spreading her feet out to a little over should width apart, and making sure her gloves were tightened Shikarie readied herself. Taking a deep breath and exhaling Shikarie hesitated before trying to focus chakra to her curse mark. Doing what Mina had explained to her earlier Shikarie fed her chakra into the area her mark was located, at the base of her neck. It took a bit of time but she was finally able to get it to work. The tentacle pattern started to crawl its way out from behind her neck, down her left arm, and up the left side of her face. Once more, Shikarie slowly exhaled in an effort to mitigate her nerves before making eye contact with Mina.The feeling was a bit different than the day it first activated. She could feel the same power flowing through her body but the anger wasn't there.
"Okay..." She mumbled to herself. It was time. Taking out two kunai Shikarie would throw them towards Mina. One aimed towards her shins and the second aimed for her torso. Then, directly after throwing the kunai Shikarie then formed a hand sign and her shadow would quickly extend forward from where she stood. Noticing it was slightly faster than usual she quickly used her chakra to split the shadow into 6 tentacles that would lift up from the ground and aimed in the directions mina would be moving. Each tentacle aimed for the kill, her eyes would follow Mina, making sure to have her shadows move along with her.

--CHAKRA---- 1,340/ 1,340----STAMINA---- 1,005/ 1,115----STRENGTH----2.80+10----SPEED----2.50+10----ENDURANCE----2.50+10----AGILITY----2.50+10----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------PASSIVES----
• Overwhelming Basic Ninjutsu (All elements and Maruton)
• Cost 25 Natural Chakra per post used to maintain.
• Increases [ Strength ], [ Speed ], [ Endurance ] and [ Agility ] to [10] automatically.

________Rank B__ ▰ Shadow Imitation: Sewing Technique [ Shadō Mohō: Hōsei Gijutsu ]

By apply chakra to their shadow in a manner that is similar to the original shadow Imitation technique, This jutsu allows for a slightly altered form of the technique by choosing an attack-oriented form for their shadow ( traditionally tentacles but may encompass anything aside from living constructs such as birds or lions ), the Nara will turn their shadow into a more solid-state, thus allowing it to now become affected by collisions, but with the target no longer being forced to mimic the Nara's movements. Possession occurs if the target has either their body pierced by this jutsu or their shadow makes contact with the targets.

----------MIDPHASE----

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Mina’s eyes stayed focused on Shikarie as the Nara’s Curse Mark shifted along her skin. The redheaded Jonin didn’t want to activate her own Seal yet. She wanted to train Shikarie, not fight her to the death. Still, she wanted to stay focused. Any one mistake and it could prove fatal for Mina. So when Shikarie threw her shuriken, Mina was already on the move. She ducked and stepped around the projectiles but almost got punctured by the incoming shadows. So Mina jumped, flipping just enough to bob and weave around the shadow stitching. [Whorl B>>S+ Simple] All the while she formed handseals, moving her hands rapidly, before finally slamming them to the ground.

‘Earth Style: Rock Spear!’ The ground around Shikarie erupted with chakra before stone spikes shot up at the Nara. [Rock Spear A Rank Overwhelming Spiritual] Mina was using the terrain to throw Shikarie off of her rhythm more than damage. But if the spears landed then they’d add an extra level of stress to her opponent. The spears rose up to a full height of about fifteen feet, blocking Shikarie’s vision. Mina would run forward, using her own speed and the Chunin’s potential lack of vision, to blur out of sight. Mina would land on the side of one of the spikes before pinballing to another, then another, in rapid succession, before eventually throwing a roundhouse kick from the right of Shikarie’s back. [Hurricane Kick B>>S+]

Mina’s knee bent as she landed, before she stood up to her full height. “You’ll need to work a little harder, and be a bit faster, to get me with something like that.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3970/4050
Stamina: 3670/3750

First Action:

▰ Whirlwind Movement | Rank B>>S+ (Treated as A Rank in collision with Shadow Stitching) | Simple
By exerting a higher strain on their body, the user is able to execute their techniques [1] point faster per rank of stamina applied to this technique. This technique requires no activation.

Second Action:

▰ Rock Spear [ Gansetsukon ] | Rank A Overwhelming
The user forms the required hand signs, creating four spears at it's base rank that measure ten feet in length and may be launched at targets within thirty feet. For each additional rank these spears are doubled in number and require chakra equal to each individual spear to defend. Should the target be stricken by these spears undefended they are pierced, gushing blood and requiring medical attention within five posts at C Rank and reducing the length of time before going comatose by one for each additional rank.

Third Action:

▰ Hurricane Kick | Rank B>>S+ | Simple
A technique turning the surrounding environment to an advantage.The user rushes towards any surface available and uses the momentum from their run to propel themselves back off the surface in to a round-house like kick.The rotating force of this kick causes the opponent to spin in the direction of the impact, sending them flying five feet per rank of the technique. All stat increases to the user’s speed apply to this technique’s power.

Clone Actions:

LovelyMintKisses

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Sadly, none of the shadows would make contact to Mina didn't work. Of course, it didn't. If she was that easy to attack the definition of Leaf Jounin would be dragged through the mud. Mina was flipping around them like a champ! Shikarie was a bit jealous, she wasn't nearly as nimble as Mina appeared to be. As her eyes tracked Mina she could see that she was weaving hand signs at the same time. 'What a pain.' was all she could think as she prepared herself for the incoming attack. The moment Mina would slam her hands into the ground. Shikarie wasn't sure what Mina had up her sleeve, but she knew it wasn't going to be good. Suddenly rock spears abruptly emerged from the ground aimed directly at her. Naturally, shikarie had to release her jutsu in order to focus on evading the attack. Because of this, her shadow would no longer pursue Mina and start to recede back to it's natural state.

Shikarie had no choice but to dodge the spears the best she could. The spears were erupting at a huge rate that she had barely made it our of the field of spears. The stress from needing to focus on dodging caused her to loose control for just a second 'Kill.' Was the first thought that sprung into her mind. Thanks to the calming flames Mina created she was able to quicked gain back control just in time as Mina reappeared behind her to the right, performing her whirling kick. Because of that slight distraction, Shikarie had no choice but to take the hit. Bracing herself for the hit she instinctively tensed up in anticipation of the contact.
"Tsk. S**t" The landing kick had sent the girl spinning 35 feet away. The young nara was only able to stop herself from spinning by reaching out towards the ground and dragging them until she stopped. Shikarie sat there for a moment on her arms and knees in realizing she wasn't use to fighting at these speeds. It was such a pain. She she was slumped over the hood on her jack fell on top of her head just before she climbed back to her feet."Yeah.... you're probably right." She responded as Mina playfully mocked her. Patting the dirt off her knees she stood up straight and pulled on the rim of her hood forward, making sure it was fully on since it had just happened to flip itself over just moments before."Mina....you're really are pain to deal with, you know that?" She complained as stood up right herself.

Not only was a new speed change a challenge but Mina is a close combat fighter who also uses fire style and earth style. This pretty much means she's more than likely well educated in the same techniques she would use. Her eyes glance as the field of spears, counting a total of 12, then back to Mina. Shikarie is clearly going to have to come up with a plan, while also keeping her emotional state under control. Just that little added stress early shifted her mind for just a moment. But that moment was just enough of a distraction for Mina to land her hit with little to no resistance. As much as she didn't want to do this, it was time for her to get the show on the road. Inspired by Mina, Shikarie performed the needed hand signs for her technique. In the 100 foot area earthen spears would rise up from the ground, creating a field covered with spears. Normally this technique tries to make no room for footing so Shikarie made sure to space the spears out just enough for there to be pathways between the spears. Next, she performed more hand signs this time to the shadows in the area. Shikarie has now created a complex portal system, to which, only she knows the connections. Taking out another Kunai Shikarie ran into the field for the real battle to begin.

--CHAKRA---- 1,070/ 1,340----STAMINA---- 1,115/ 1,115----STRENGTH----+10----SPEED----+10----ENDURANCE----+10----AGILITY----+10----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------PASSIVES----
• Cost 25 Natural Chakra per post used to maintain. (Curse Mark)
• Increases [ Strength ], [ Speed ], [ Endurance ] and [ Agility ] to [10] automatically. (Curse Mark)
• all Nara Clan jutsu affected become more physical and harder to dispel, granting them a two rank increase when attempting to break free of other Nara possession jutsu

________Rank ?__ • Shadow Dancing Portals 1/12 Posts

________Rank S__ Rock Pillar Spears [ Ganchuusou ]
The user forms the required hand signs, causing earthen spears within a forty foot area the user targets to rise up, leaving no openings to stand upon. These spears easily impale targets if undefended, ensuring NPC B Rank and lower are vanquished if unblocked. NPC suffer severe hemmoraging and must seek medical attention within five posts. For each additional rank, the size of the field of spears is increased by ten feet, doubling at S Rank and S+ rank again.

________Rank S__ Shadow Dancing [ Kage no Mai ] | Rank
The effect of this jutsu is twofold. First, all shadows may now be used as portals for movement. This includes those from other jutsu, but not those under the opponent's control. Transportation is considered instant but the user the act of entering the portals is not. Secondly, all Nara Clan jutsu affected become more physical and harder to dispel, granting them a two rank increase when attempting to break free of other Nara possession jutsu. If stacking bonuses would bring this to over S+ rank (such as a Ino-shika-cho formation) then it grants overwhelming instead of being lost. Lasts for [ 12 ] posts.

----------MIDPHASE----

________Rank X>>A__

________Rank --__ NAME OF TECHNIQUE HERE

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:52 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
“I think my mom said something like that once,” Mina replied with a grin before returning to her stance. Shikarie was doing good with controlling her emotions while in her Curse Mark state. So Mina hunkered down as she readied herself to turn up the heat. She was gonna put the Nara under even more stress to push her control even further. So the Jonin watched as Shikarie repeated the spear jutsu Mina had just done. The redhead shinobi generated a sphere of crimson flame around her body just as the spears would have impaled her. Her Seinaru Enjo flames are away at the jutsu, disintegrating the stone as it rose to meet her. This still left her vision impaired, but the young woman was unharmed. [Cloak of Divinity S Rank Overwhelming, Flame of Entropy] “Damn, I can’t see…” Mina clicked her teeth and muttered to herself. She did her best to look around her, trying to anticipate where Shikarie would come from as the battlefield was swallowed in a lake of shadow. Mina wasn’t familiar enough with Nara jutsu to know exactly what was happening, but she knew better than to let the sea of shadows touch her. So she jumped up, bouncing from one spear to the next, until she rose above them. The Jonin looked down on the battlefield, her eyes shifted to cat-like eyes made of heat and fire as she finished forming handsigns. [Curse of the Black Cat B Rank] Mina took in a large breath, taking in so much air that she had to lean back as she puffed out her cheeks. As she looked down at the training field, Mina exhaled her breath, a giant blast of fire erupting from her lungs down below. [Great Flame Annihilation S+, Doubled in Size due to Seinaru Enjo and Ignition Release, volatile due to Ignition Release]

Mina landed, perching atop one of the remaining spears of stone, as she watched the veritable sea of crimson flame wash the battlefield. She felt sick to her stomach instinctively, as she still recovered from her phobia of flame. She had to physically remind herself to stop trembling by gripping one arm and squeezing tightly. She was sure Shikarie would be okay. She had to be.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

▰ Cloak of Divinity | Rank X
The user channels charka around their body, creating a silhouette of fire that encases them. This flame offers it's own rank in protection against attacks while enhancing their speed and strength by [1] per rank of the cloak. This technique has an upkeep cost two ranks below it's execution with a minimum cost of 5 chakra. This technique inflicts tiered burns upon those who make physical contact with them.
• Flames of Strength: Allow the user to access both paths of the flames ability, propelling themselves as well as throwing those who make physical contact with them the full range of the flame's ability.
• Flames of Entropy: All matter making physical contact with the user is disintegrated that is not effected by chakra. Complex melee attacks of the user are augmented by their flame during this technique's duration.
• Flames of Conductivity: The user's cloak fires a fireball at the target upon casting the technique. Should the fireball hit, the target is engulfed in fire and has tiered burning.

Second Action:

▰ Glare of the Black Cat [ Kuro Neko no Nirami ] | Rank B | Ninjutsu [ Katon ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
Mina creates two embers in her eyes. This creates a heatwave mirage that looks like large cat eyes, projected about an arms length in front of her. Lasts for [4] posts. When active, this heatwave can be used as a trigger for a Genjutsu. Additionally, Genjutsu cast while this Jutsu is active requires [1] rank more of chakra to Kai from.

Third Action:

▰ Fire Release: Great Flame Annihilation [ Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku ] | Rank S+
The user inhales deeply, gathering chakra in their lungs before exhaling with a mighty breath. With their exhale, an immesurably intense flame is produced that creates a massive one hundred and fifty foot 600 foot wall of flames that spans out in a wave before the user and washes over anything in it's path. This technique does not suffer elemental weakness to water when colliding with techniques A Rank and lower. Those contacted by the infernal wave suffer tier four burns and the entire topic is subject to burning for six posts following the attack.

Clone Actions:

LovelyMintKisses

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

As she weaved her way between the spears Shikarie would perform another and sign, summoning two shadow clones of herself. Each one made in the perfect likeness of herself, down to a T. Each Shikarie kept her hood up as they run. I was all part of the plan you see. A huge wave of flame came barreling down from the sky right in the direction Shikarie and her clones. All three at the same time found the nearest shadow and used the portals as a way to evade the blast. Now separated, all three of them would emerge from the portals in which they fled and took cover behind the spears that still remained."Several of the portals are gone now." She mumbled silently to herself. It didn't matter, so far her plan was still on track. Her and her clones were going to need to separate anyways. Peeking around the rock spear Shikarie could see where Mina was stationed, perched on top of another of the remaining spears. A smirk grew on her face as this was perfect. Mina had positioned herself so she could get a good view of the battlefield. What she didn't notice was that Mina fighting her own demons at the moment.

First, Clone 1 would come out of hiding with Kunai in hand, rushing towards Mina, careful to avoid the flames during the approach. Getting within range the clone would slash at her, with what appeared to be wild targeting with no meaning. In reality the close was aiming to attack the known chakra points within her limbs. While Clone 1 was keeping Mina on her toes the second clone would use the portals to get within range, careful to only reveal herself once she was ready for the attack. The moment she came out from behind one of the spears Clone 2 would form a hand sign and extend her shadow outwards in the hopes to insnare Mina, even if it was just for a moment. Meanwhile the REAL Shikarie chose to remain hidden, yet keeping an eye on things to see how they would unfold. Choosing to hide until her clones made their move. Shikarie would take out a single blade, not to attack with, but to blind Mina with. You see, if Shikarie was able to successfully blind Mina it would help the clone to land their attacks. The moment Shikarie would see Mina react to the blinding light would be the moment Shikarie would lower the blade and escape through a portal, taking her to a new location.

Clone 1 Chakra: 140/160 | Stamina: Chakra: 140/160
TECHNIQUES USED:
Severing Nerve | Rank B | Complex
The user imbues their blade with chakra, slashing what seems wildly at the opponent's limbs while aiming for nerve clusters. If undefended, the user's cut on desired limbs cause the limb to become useless for the next three posts. Once the limb is usable again, they suffer a [2] point reduction to agility with that limb until the end of combat or until treated by a medical ninja.

Knife Flow | Rank E | Training PASSIVE
The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.

Clone 2 Chakra: 140/160 | Stamina: Chakra: 160/160
TECHNIQUES USED:
Shadow Posession Technique [ Kagemane no Jutsu ] | Rank C
What can be considered the 'bread and butter' of the Nara Clan, the Shadow Possession Technique is the basis by which all other Nara jutsu were created around. By applying chakra to their shadow the Nara may extend it out as far as they wish or may even split it in order to capture multiple opponents at once, or create multiple avenues of attack that must be defended against. No matter how it is used, the effect remains the same, if the target's shadow comes into contact with the Possession Technique they are immediately considered possessed and unable to take any action aside from mimicking the Nara. Even small things such as talking or eye movements are kept under lock and key until the jutsu ends. Breaking this effect requires the user to pay stamina equal to one rank higher than this technique, and only after the target has been trapped for a full post. If used on the target more than two times in a fight, then the one post waiting period is negated and only the same rank stamina is needed to break free. Additionally, this shadow being manipulated is considered to be intangible when interacting with normal attack collisions. Barriers are excluded from this.

--CHAKRA---- 700/ 1,340----STAMINA---- 795/ 1,115----STRENGTH----+10----SPEED----+10----ENDURANCE----+10----AGILITY----+10----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------PASSIVES----
• Increases [ Strength ], [ Speed ], [ Endurance ] and [ Agility ] to [10] automatically. (Curse Mark)
• all Nara Clan jutsu affected become more physical and harder to dispel, granting them a two rank increase when attempting to break free of other Nara possession jutsu

________Rank ?__ • Shadow Dancing Portals 2/12 Posts
The effect of this jutsu is twofold. First, all shadows may now be used as portals for movement. This includes those from other jutsu, but not those under the opponent's control. Transportation is considered instant but the user the act of entering the portals is not. Secondly, all Nara Clan jutsu affected become more physical and harder to dispel, granting them a two rank increase when attempting to break free of other Nara possession jutsu. If stacking bonuses would bring this to over S+ rank (such as a Ino-shika-cho formation) then it grants overwhelming instead of being lost. Lasts for [ 12 ] posts.

________Rank B__ Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ]
Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment and perform any technique the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the amount of chakra put into each clone. A clone can have anywhere from [1] chakra to all but [1] chakra of the user's pool. The same goes for stamina. The user must retain at least [1] of each pool or they will lose consciousness. Each clone takes [15] chakra to create, and up to three [3] clones can be made per activation. Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. The clone disperses if it receives a solid hit (C-rank or higher), or runs out of chakra or stamina. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones, and any remaining chakra and stamina is returned to the user. Shadow clones may be used to travel to various places while the user's real body remains in a separate location. There is no limit to the distance the clones may travel apart.

________Rank C__ Dirty Reflection | Training
With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.

----------MIDPHASE----

________Rank --__ NAME OF TECHNIQUE

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Mina’s thoughts distracted her enough that Shikarie could take advantage of the moment. She gasped as the Nara jumped up from the flames, brandishing a knife with expert precision. The red haired Jonin slipped to the side of the spike she stood upon, shifting her weight for the knife to glide harmlessly through the air. [Shifting Tide B>>S Complex] Mina’s hands flashed up. One quickly grabbed the wrist of the hand holding the knife and pulled enough to keep control over Shikarie’s body. The other was accompanied with a step to inside the Nara’s arm, a backfist strike to the cheek with a concussive blow. [Crashing Tide B>>S Complex] The blow would be enough to cause the body to erupt into a cloud of smoke, should it be hit.

However, the clone was more than enough for Mina to be distracted. First by the blinding light caused by the real Shikarie’s knife. Then, while her vision was gone and the woman was focused on rubbing her eyes, suddenly she felt locked in place. Mina opened her eyes, with an effort, and was able to look down and see that her shadow was locked to another. The shadow was trailing around the field of stone spikes and led back to a second Shikarie. ‘Oh no…’ was all Mina could think as the realization of her predicament hit her. She was trapped in Shikarie’s Shadow Possession jutsu, and at the whim of the Nara.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

▰ Shifting Tide | Rank B>>S | Complex
A simple maneuver involving a quick step infused with chakra to avoid an attack by shifting one's weight at an incredibly fast pace. For each rank of the technique, the user gains a [1] point increase in agility as well as a [1] point increase to speed for the next offensive action taken.

Second Action:

▰ Crashing Tide | Rank B>>S | Complex
The user strikes at the foe from a defensive posture, targeting their face. A burst of chakra surges through the user and enhances their strike to give it concussive results. Should the attack go undefended, the opponent is stunned their next post and loses a single activation for that post. Even if defended against, the target is blown back five feet per rank due to it's concussive nature. Each rank that the technique is executed at ignores a [1] point bonus to the opponent's agility for this attack.

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

LovelyMintKisses

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Her plan worked! Shikarie blinding Mina just for a moment allowed for the second clone to successfully attach its shadow to Mina's! Sadly during the process, the first clone had taken a huge blow from Mina's counter-attacked and dissipated in a puff of smoke. The real Shikarie was watching the whole thing unfold from her new hiding spot and the minute she say the shadow had successfully latched itself to Mina Shika sprang into action. Running up from behind Mina and held the same kunai she used to bind her with up to her neck. Peaking over minda shoulder the shadow her hood would cast left an erie look as the pericing dagers Shikarie would desplay just from a glance. Ever since having the curse mark placed on her she had felt the since of disconnect from her emotions and after having this switch joined the ANBU Shikarie has developed the habit of flipping them off like a light switch. She can't fully control that switch, so when it is flipped, she can't neccesarily turn it back. Devoid of any emotion her eyes would not break eye contact and she would speak"It's over...Mina." She would say calmly and pressed the cold steel of the blade a bit harder against her neck, just enough to make a slight cut to draw just a bit of blood.Meanwhile, the clone would then cast another jutsu upon the shadow she had connect to Mina while it had the chance. Channeling its chakra into the shadow once more it would feed her chakra into Mina's shadow and embedding it within. The technique itself wouldn't cause any harm to Mina, but instead allow Shikarie to control Mina even further.

Removing the blade from Mina's neck the real Shikarie would walk out in front of Mina, rubbing the blood off her blade with a single finger. Her head would roll back and tilt to one shoulder and stared at Mina once more with the same cold look.
"You know, if you can't break free of that you'd be a piss poor Jounin." She would say taunting her."So let's fix that." Taking the Kunai she held she would feed her chakra into it and flick her wrist, sticking into Mina's shadow. Now that the Kunai was pinned into Mina's shadow it would lock the red head in place and a higher strength than the normal pocession technique would have.

The clone now had converted the shadow into a physical substance capable of physical harm. In this instance, strangulation. Show arms would soon start to rise up from the shadow and start to grapple onto Mina's body. One of which would twist around her body as it crawled up until it reached her neck. The fingertips of the hand would grazed along Mina's skin as it approach the base of her neck before finally wrapping the fingers around it. The shadow hand now had a grip on Mina's throat in an attempt to strangle the women. Even thought Shikarie was under a different state of Mina, she was still was only going to kill when necessary. Afterall, part of an ANBU's duty was to bring rouge shinobi back to the village alive for questioning. This was the strangulation technique if successful would cause Mina to go unconscious and secure the win for Shikarie. Was this the curse mark taking over or was this the new way Shikarie fights?

Clone 2 Chakra: 40/160 | Stamina: 160/160
TECHNIQUES USED:
Shadow Neck Binding Technique [ Kage–Kubishibari no Jutsu ] | Rank C
A jutsu derived from the Nara Clan's Shadow Imitation Technique, with a more direct approach to combat in mind. Once the target has been captured by an imitation jutsu, this jutsu may take effect by 'planting' the user's own shadow into the targets. Upon doing so, at any time, the user may transform their target's shadow into a twisting mass of hands or tendrils that grasp at the target. Because this takes on the physical morphing capabilities of turning shadows into something that can grasp, these shadows now also apply, or are tangible, in collisions. Unlike other Nara imitation techniques, these appendages do not bind the opponent's body but do apply the grappled status as well as an advanced version of the suffocation status that is strong enough to choke out the breath of the target with an almost supernatural force. The effects of the suffocation applied by this technique lasts for two posts before the target may recover. if this jutsu is applied again before the recovery period is complete, then the suffocation continues where it left off at. ( i.e. breaking the shadow at tier two suffocation but then falling under its effects again causes it to pick back up at tier two going into tier three ). The duration of this jutsu lasts until the target expends one rank higher in stamina to break its binding.

Darkness Miming [ Yami no Mimingu ] | Rank A
After applying a successful imitation technique, this jutsu may be used to apply a portion of the user's chakra into the target's shadow. Doing so requires no activation on part of the user but should clearly be stated in their post when it has been placed and when it has been activated. After activation, every action ( jutsu cast, exact steps taken, etc ) and the manner that they used it in ( such instances with korabo, or aiming at specific targets if possible ) will be "saved" until such a time when the user decides to end this "saving snapshot" portion of the jutsu. Then spending an activation to end this portion of the jutsu, the target is forced to repeat every technique that was used during the "saving snapshot" began. While not powerful in its own right, the strength of this jutsu lies within the Nara member's ability to plan out their opponent's moves perfectly in order to both counter them, as well as place them in the perfect situation for defeat.

--CHAKRA---- 680/ 1,340----STAMINA---- 795/ 1,115----STRENGTH----+10----SPEED----+10----ENDURANCE----+10----AGILITY----+10----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------PASSIVES----

Grappled
• A Grapple with only one limb is only half as strong as a grapple performed with two limbs. A one limbed grappled reduces the rank of a grapple by [1]
• If a grapple is performed with two limbs or more is equal to its rank. However, unless having an alternative method to mold chakra the user cannot perform hand signs and neither can the grappled target.
• When a target it grappled the grapplers following technique is [Guaranteed] to hit.
• At any time a grapple can be broken by spending an equal amount of stamina to the grapple unless otherwise stated. The grappler loses their activation for having their grapple broken and the resource spent for their follow up technique is refunded, the grappled will have spent an activation to break out of said grapple.
• A grapple is treated as a [Simple] move unless otherwise stated

Suffocation
Tier One Suffocation

• Occurs on the first post of immersion.
• Target cannot breathe normally.

Tier Two Suffocation

• Occurs on the second post of immersion with an inability to breathe
• Lack of oxygen decreases one's Agility and Endurance by 1 each.

Tier Three Suffocation

• Occurs on the third post of immersion with an inability to breathe
• Lack of oxygen decreases one's Agility and Endurance by 2 each.
• Consciousness begins fading

Tier Four Suffocation

• Occurs on the fourth post of immersion with an inability to breathe
• Lack of oxygen decreases one's Agility and Endurance by 4 each.
• Unconciousness

________Rank ?__ • Shadow Dancing Portals 3/12 Posts

________Rank B__ Shadow Imitation: Shuriken Technique [ Kage Mozō: Shuriken Tekunikku ]
By infusing a blade, or any physical object with their chakra, the Nara may extend their shadow possession technique to it. If at anytime the user is then able to use this weapon(s) to pierce the enemies' shadow, it will inflict the shadow possession jutsu. This possession follows the same restrictions and breaking method as it's predecessor, with the only exception being that the user is not able to control the target's movement at all. Instead the enemy is locked in place. Objects that have this chakra place inside of them cannot be prepped before a battle, however, once this jutsu is used it lasts indefinitely until a successful application.

----------MIDPHASE----

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:14 pm
User Image
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Fire, Sacred Fire

User ImageUser Image
Mina actually felt relief for a second. Something Shikarie said made the Jonin think that she was going to release the Jutsu. So when the kunai hit the shadow with a thunk, that relief was washed over with… not fear. Frustration? Mina grit her teeth against the pain of the knife that cut into her cheek and all she could do was dig her gaze right into Shikarie’s with her cat-like eyes. There was a lot going on, between the sliding grip of the shadow on her neck and the cuts left by the woman’s knife. Mina had let her guard down, which was a mistake she wouldn’t be making a second time. “I… wouldn’t count me out… just yet…” she fought just to get the words out against the Shadow strangle before she could feel the skin underneath her own Curse Mark burning as the mark spread, coating Mina in a swirling pattern made by the kanji for fire over the right half of her body. [Activating Boon of the Bakaneko] Corrupted Natural Chakra exploded out from her, shoving the shadows away from her body. The fire below died out just as Mina jumped down from the spike, looking up at the two Shikaries. Mina shifted her feet apart and held her hands before her, drawn like claws on a cat as she kept low to the ground. First she would take care of the clone. A quick look at the flames Mina generated with her cat’s eye mirage would throw the clone into a Genjutsu. Flames would block her vision for a moment before her field of view would be replaced with a burned world, everything scorched to cinders with fresh embers. The Shikarie clone would wander through the burned world as residual heat would make her feel as if she were being cooked alive in a furnace. She would wander seemingly forever, before the ground would crack. Corpses, black and charred with slightly glowing crimson embers, would reach up. They would fill the air with the smell of burning flesh as they grabbed and clawed at the Shikarie clone. How dare she be the only person left alive? Why did they have to burn to death? The corpses would all be vocal about their displeasure towards the Nara while they ripped her to shreds. It wasn’t until they would pull the Shikarie clone deep into the ground, while still alive, before the Genjutsu would loop.

Mina shifted her gaze a second later to the real Shikarie. Her cat-like eyes were hard as emeralds. “I’ll give you one chance to turn off your Curse Mark, Shikarie. I don’t want to do anything drastic to a friend.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3370/4050
Strength: 8 [10]
Speed: 8 [10]
Reflex: 8 [10]
Encurance: 8 [10]

First Action:

Activating Curse Mark

Second Action:

Breaking the Shadow Possession

Third Action:

▰ Curse of Burning Remnant [ Moeru Zangai no Noroi ]
▰Category: [ Enchantment ]
▰Rank: [ S ]
▰Primary Sense: [ Touch ]
▰Additional Senses: [ Sound, Sight, Chakra Sense ]
▰Base Duration: 10 Posts
▰Upkeep: 20 Chakra
▰Trigger: Handseal or Flames
▰Source: Sensory Phantasm or Other
▰Status Effect: Mental Stress and Burning
▰Description: Once the flames that Mina creates are acknowledged, the Genjutsu starts by making the flames blind the target. Once their vision returns a moment later, they see the world destroyed, charred by flame with lingering embers. The victim will wander this desolate world for eons before the ground breaks, and the burning corpses of the apocalypse rise to meet them. These angry and vengeful corpses will claw, bite, and drag the victim into the ground, filled with rage that the victim survived instead of them and being very vocal about this fact. Once the whatever remains of the victim are pulled into the ground, still alive despite the onslaught, the Genjutsu starts over.

▰ Glare of the Black Cat [ Kuro Neko no Nirami ] | Rank B | Ninjutsu [ Katon ]| Cost [ Spritual ] (This was active a few posts ago)
Mina creates two embers in her eyes. This creates a heatwave mirage that looks like large cat eyes, projected about an arms length in front of her. Lasts for [4] posts. When active, this heatwave can be used as a trigger for a Genjutsu. Additionally, Genjutsu cast while this Jutsu is active requires [1] rank more of chakra to Kai from.

Clone Actions:

LovelyMintKisses

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items