Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1301: Prometheus and Hercules Titus Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 pm
Prom's Cyber Home

Like his fellow neighbor Alistair, Prometheus had tried to find a place with enough space to customize and add in whatever he wanted. Most of the normal lights stay off and are replaced with screens that he made for every room. Almost every room is decked out with some kind of device that he put together, making the place look almost futuristic with his choice of furniture. Prom is most comfortable when he is around technology, so he tends to surround himself in it. All of the furniture, the new security system, new locks, and the appliances are all his own that he brought with him from storage in the place he shared with Vladimir in Russia.

Bedroom:
                                  While the rest of the house is covered over the top with technology gadgets, Prom's actual room has a minimal amount of tech in it. He doesn't want to overload himself with it around him when he is trying to sleep, so the less distractions he has, the better. One of his favorite parts is the large window overlooking the city, so he placed a chair in the center so he can drink some tea and stare outside.
                                  User Image

Bedroom:
                                  The room that Hercules took over when he started living with Prom in his place. A lot of the same stuff Prom had in it remains, and Hercules seems content to keep the space as comfortable as Prom made it.
                                  User Image

Bathrooms:
                                  Prom only uses the bathroom to shower, and use the toilet, so he hasn't gotten around to really fixing it up or adding his own spin to it. The room is a little more run down than the rest of the place, and he hasn't really gotten around to fixing the broken tiles littered on the floor. Somehow he has avoided slipping and breaking his neck in here. If he were to make more friends that he would invite over, then he would look into making it look nicer. For now, he doesn't do much to make it look more lived in.
                                  User Image

Living Room:
                                  The living room looks a lot more clean cut and less lived in than the rest of the house. It isn't equipped with much, though it is made to look sleek and futuristic like the other rooms. He doesn't spend much time here, but sometimes when he is tired or lazy, he will fall asleep watching TV on the couch.
                                  User Image

Kitchen:
                                  The kitchen is probably one of the more futuristic spots in the house. Almost every appliance in the house has been upgraded or altered by the home owner and there are devices to help you along with your cooking process, as well as a screen to watch videos on above the toaster oven that he probably uses more than his actual oven. Snacks are filled in the cabinets and he keeps his fridge stocked with his favorite junk food. Vlad would cringe at all the unhealthy food if he knew. At least Prom exercises!
                                  User Image

Garage:
                                  The garage is not used for cars, but is instead used to work on Prom's larger projects. When he wants to make a large device, or even fix one of the arcade consoles from work, he does so in the garage where he has more space. Like almost every room in his house, it has a hang out and chill vibe to it with even more tech, a whole lot of parts, and tools neatly put away everywhere.
                                  User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : My place | Company : My robits | Mood : Kind of empty today | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

When he sets down his phone, he scrubs a hand over his face with a sigh. it has been one of those mornings. Where he can feel the wave crashing over him, the itch crawling up his neck where his markings are. Like he can still feel the burn of the cuts or the burn of the rope as it dug into his skin. He's picked up and set down his phone multiple times since he woke up this morning. Telling himself not to press that trigger, to let Vlad live his life without having his old flame constantly calling him for another round of therapy that he isn't equipped to handle. hell, a therapist isn't equipped to handle Prom's problems even.

He scratches along his arm, before rubbing the care skin as he sits in the middle of his kitchen on the floor, looking lost. His breakfast is growing cold on the table and the dishes from him making it are still in his sink. Part of his brain knows that he should wash it so he can eat his cold food and then slip on his jacket. The one thing he keeps on like a suit of armor, shielding his weaknesses from anyone that might want to exploit him. Especially a cop.

Due to his own personal history with them, he's often found himself not able to trust a word that comes out of their mouths. How is he supposed to when every time he tried to reach out to one for being abused as a child, they told him that he should run along home and behave. That each time he was taken to the hospital upon trying to make all of the voices go quiet, that he was a problem to society and belonged in a mental ward. Maybe they were right, as his life led him to becoming the kind of mercenary that took lives, but in his opinion, he had exhausted all of his prior options in life which led him to it.

Picking himself off of the floor, he straightens his muscle shirt and walks over to his food, plopping down on the chair before shoveling food into his mouth on autopilot. It is tasteless in his mouth, and his eyes are on his scarred wrists, head empty as code crosses his vision here and there. But he gets the job done and goes about washing his dishes. When his kitchen is clean again, and he's done putsing around online with some lady who kept referring to women as wine, he pushes a hand through his hair and sikes himself up to play his part. If he isn't a sarcastic s**t, the guy might assume he is another person entirely.

Though he reaches for it initially, he forgoes the jacket in order to go in his "office" housed in his spare bedroom so that he can gather the things he needs for the man's upgrades. It is here that he waits for the cop to either knock on his door or bust it down with a swat team because he IS a hacker technically, and he IS a Russian mercenary who used to have a pretty high price on his head with assassins and bounty hunters before he wiped his records entirely.

l SHEM l

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:24 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Ombre Housing District, Prom's House (Outside)│WITH: Coralyn│THOUGHTS: "Gotta fix FAA!!"│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic, But with a jacket, a beanie hat, and gloves.│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

"Oh jeez. The news says it's not so bad outside, but it's freezing, still." Aaron rubs his hands before tucking them into his pockets. He has gloves to keep his hands warm, but his fingers are exposed.
                                        ... "I wonder how that cat is doing right now. I haven't seen it since it visited my house. ~Such a handful, but it's a poor little cat." Aaron mumbles as he walks along the streets of Ombre Housing District.

"Hmm. His house is-- probably right here, some.. ~where." ... Grabbing his phone, he took a quick recheck on the exact address of the guy who he chatted with charmblr. "I wish I could've just brought FAA tho. Ugh.. I'm so stupid."

After a few more steps, Aaron paused and turned, facing a house. Could this be it? He looked left and right before taking a second to move forward, entering the property area (front lawn, maybe?). He cleared his throat before gently knocking at the door. "A-Eherm.. Hello?? Is anyone home?" He knocked twice. "Is this Promi-- .. theus.. Prometheus!!.. Titus' residence?? ..This is Aaron~ The guy in charmblr who was looking for robot parts???? ~Yep..!" Aaron would then tuck his lips tight as he would wait for someone to answer from the other side of the door.

(Optional scene)
                                        However, if it's still quiet. He would knock again, and would say "Hello??" and would eventually look for the doorbell just in case.

tiny14xx2

_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:34 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : My place | Company : Promullar and the cop | Mood : Kind of empty today | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He felt antsy waiting in his computer room, so he had eventually moved to the garage to move some stuff around and organize his parts a little better. he wasn't really sure if the guy was only present for the upgrade, or if he wanted to see what other parts that Prom had lying around, so he made sure to set some stuff out on the table for him as well. Most of the time when he's working in his shop, he likes to blare his music so he doesn't have to think, but because he is expecting someone, he works in the silence of the room. Most of the time, he hates the silence, hates how when he is alone he tends to start disassociating, merely doing things on autopilot. Maybe it is a reason why he tends to surround himself with technology now when he used to run from it. Whatever it is he is talking to, it listens to him, fills in the silence so he doesn't disconnect from the world. They keep him grounded at times, and remind him of where he is and who his friends are.

"Someone is at the door." He snaps out of his thoughts when he hears broken up pitches from cut sounds, setting down the heavy part he was carrying so he can look at the screen in front of his work table. A chibi version of himself is on the screen pressing against it like he is looking through a window. "Are you with us?" The broken voices ask as his chibi self tilts it's head. Nodding, he reaches out for his glasses. "Yeah, thanks Promullar. It is probably that guy." He makes his way over to the garage door, pressing the button to lift it so he can step outside. "Oi, over here." He waits for the man to notice him, lifting the end of his muscle shirt to wipe at his face. He's been carrying a lot more than he remembers, but that is what happens when he disconnects from the world, he just acts without realizing what he's doing.

When the man enters, he closes the garage door and makes his way over to the sink to rinse the sweat off of his face. The place is a lot bigger than it probably seems on the outside, with the large platform in the center and digital screens on each side to help him multitask. He has some comfortable chairs in the garage, but that is only when he is working on long projects and doesn't want to walk away just yet, or when he wants to plan out his next object to make or fix. His tools are organized into different stations and he has some parts in a random corner, while most are hung up and organized. Clearly this is where he spends all of his time on his side hobby, or where he fixes broken consoles from work when he takes them home. "Aaron right? Sorry, I was trying to get stuff a little more organized. Do you want anything to drink or eat? I'm not sure how people show hospitality around here." The only person he's had over since he moved here was Yasu, and that guy just comes in and kicks off his shoes like he lives here. That is probably because they are so used to living together still. "I know you came for the upgrade, but I put out some other ones that I have if you want to look at them too. I have a lot left over. Voice, intelligence, mobility, weapon capabilities if you are into that thing, language, connection range, and so on."

The chibi him on the digital interface taps it like a window, even imitating the sound of tapping on glass as he puts on a "scary" face. "You better watch it buster. I got my eyes on you." Prom sighs as he dries his hands off and looks towards the screen again. "He's a cop Promullar, he won't steal. Right?" His eyes move from the digital version of himself to look at the cop, eyebrow raising to make sure. "And before you ask, he is my AI, but he is a bit more complicated since he's more than a machine. My abilities that let me connect with tech practically makes me a walking computer, so I can download my memories, thoughts, feelings, dreams, and personality into something to make it sentient. His name is Promullar since he usually sticks to my cellphone, but he has access to the house as well. Say hello Promullar." The chibi Prom clips a sound of Prom huffing, crossing his arms as he turns around. "I don't talk to pigs." Another sighs escapes the redhead as he shakes his head and sets down the rag to approach the cop and motion for him to follow to the worktable. "Ignore him. Cops have tried to hack him so many times now that he has developed a dislike for them."

l SHEM l

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:34 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Ombre Housing District, Prom's House (Outside)│WITH: Coralyn│THOUGHTS: "Gotta fix FAA!!"│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic, But with a jacket, a beanie hat, and gloves.│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

"Oi, over here." A man's voice followed after a gentle clattering noise. Perhaps it was a large door somewhere? Ahh, from the man's garage! A small smile traced Aaron's lips as he moved closer to the garage door.

"Hi.. ---whoooahh." He said, out loud. Aaron was about to introduce himself but his eyes quickly caught the attention of what beholds inside his establishment. The space was bigger. He is not surprised by the optical illusion from outside the house, but what made him in awe is the environment. And before entering, he stomped his shoes to tap out some snow or moisture off the soles of his shoes.

[ENTER]

Stepping inside, Aaron paused and took a moment looking at each corner of the room. From the large screen on the wall to the dim ceiling contemplated by drop lights that illuminate the room which provides that familiar mood. A spark of nostalgia hits him.

"Ahm, a warm cup of coffee would be nice, please." Aaron nodded shyly before moving in further to check the rest of the room. His eyes fluttered twice as his lips parted slightly as he went to check the parts that Prom has displayed for him to pick/inspect. Aaron then heard a voice from the screen which caught his attention and curiosity. A mini version of Prom? He strolled closer to face the said screen. Adored by it, he chuckled at the way the AI behaved. "Haha.. He got some attitude, very clever." Though, when Prom followed how the authorities kept trying to hack his AI buddy, Aaron's eyebrows rose in surprise.

Thoughts would then run in his mind, such questions as:
                                        Why would the authorities do that?
                                        .... Are they trying to crack his AI's codes? But why??
                                        I know the police has its grey areas, but why would they want to sink their teeth on Prom's AI?
                                        .... Maybe there are just secrets that aren't meant to be dug up again...

With those thoughts in his mind, Aaron would just face Prom with a soft smile and a glad look on his expression. His hands remain inside the front pockets of his jacket. "I really love your place. --It reminds me of.. . home, Not the house here in Soleil, but from Zion City. The place where I came from." Aaron would then wander with slow steps to the rest of the room as he tilted his head upwards, looking at the ceiling as he continues his story. "Zion was-- a bit of heaven and hell. I had a squad before. My own team and family. But no matter how hard we try for the greater good of the people, If you break one order from a superior, they look at us as traitors, insubordinate fools. ~I guess almost everyone who came to Soleil wants a fresh start, huh?

... Heh, my apologies. I shouldn't be drifting away like that.

Aaron would then move to face Prom again and ask, "Do you know a thing or two about robotics? I met a robot about half a year ago. It was lost, badly damaged so I let her stay in my house. She's a remarkable unit. And I have this gut feeling that she has a soul or something. I'm not sure. I really want to figure that out but her technology seems complex that I don't want to risk inspecting the rest of her parts."

Furthermore, Aaron would then move back to the parts that were displayed for closer inspection.

tiny14xx2

_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : My place | Company : Promullar and the cop | Mood : Kind of empty today | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

While the man explores the room in childlike wonder, Prom makes his way over to the coffee machine that he keeps by the sink where he has other snacks as well. "How do you take it?" He hasn't started a fresh pot yet, so he goes about grinding the beans and putting them into the filter so that the machine can do it's job. As the water starts to heat up, the man rubs his fingers along the top of the coffee machine. "Thank you for your hard work." He murmurs, showing appreciation to the technology he is using before he turns around to lean against the counter. "It is amusing until he starts sassing me. He took after me a little too much I guess."

His experiences with cops have always been poor. They either want info out of him, or they see him as a risk to others and himself and try to "contain" him. He knows that the reason they do it is because they don't want him to expose their secrets. They know what he can do with tech and try to exploit it. What they don't know is that tech always protects him as long as he accepts them and lets them in. Yet he got a different vibe from this cop, like someone who could defend himself and others just fine, but wasn't tainted by corrupt people. Not yet anyways. "It has honestly become the only place I ever considered as home. my previous field of work took me all over, so I never stuck in one place for too long."

He glances back as the coffeepot starts to sputter out the hot bean liquid into the pot, before he's looking back at the cop. "I get it. I was an experiment to my father. If I disobeyed him, or disagreed in any way, complained even a little, he would beat the s**t out of me. Sometimes there will people who only want to use you, and want to toss you out when you no longer have a use. I got lucky that he tried to sell me." He chuckles as the man asks about robotics, his hand waving to the room as he raises a brow. "I would say so, no?"

The coffee machine makes a ding and water sputters again in excitement as Prom lifts the coffeepot to pour the liquid into a mug. After he prepares the cup to the man's specifications, he gives the machine another pat before walking over to hand it to Aaron. "I think that I met her actually. She came into the arcade and kind of spooked the consoles when she tried to interface with them." After Aaron takes the mug, he motions towards the screen as chibi Prom drags a file into view and opens it as he pushes up tiny glasses. With a soundbite of Prom clearing his throat, the chibi Prom starts throwing up what looks like papers, which opens notes that are recorded in binary. Prom gives a hum as he scans over the numbers. "According to this memory file I put in Promullar, I had encountered some people who were trying to infuse souls into machinery while on a job. It is possible that she is some kind of magicked machine who had a soul infused into the parts she has. If that is the case, I wouldn't open her up to make adjustments either because it might risk splitting bits of that soul keeping her together." He lifts a hand to rub his chin, considering the information before he's looking back to Aaron. "You could come by another time and bring her here for me to have a look. Though she might have something organic linked to her, she is essentially in the body of a machine, so I would be able to connect with her without touching any of her inner parts." He reaches out and taps the man's shoulder, which would suddenly make Aaron's phone give a shrill sound of excitement. "That is really all it would take, a simple tap."

l SHEM l

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:50 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

When Prom shares his story, Aaron got a bit disturbed about how Prom's father turned him into some kind of a submissive lab rat. It made him furrow his brow a bit, reimagine the hard time Prom has experienced in his past. Pretty much like his old team, each of them has its very own tragic stories.

"Oh so you've met her before..!"

Aaron listened and observed as carefully as a student, following the ways of their teacher. And the smell of coffee in the air and the way they look at the screen looking at data made him smile as almost as it's about to form a smirk. He is happy to meet a guy with the same vibe. He nodded and made a tiny hum, agreeing and acknowledging as Prom explained more info about FAA Nines.
                                        "Hmm. yes. ~After I realized that she's capable of emotions, I treated her as a person and a daughter even.

When Prom touched his shoulder, he got a little startled when his phone reacted at the moment of physical contact. (!!!)
                                        "Wow, you can do that?" Quickly, he grabbed his phone to check on it and then would look at Prom again with his curiosity rising. "So-- you have technopathy? That's so cool. ~I wish I have powers. Haha. I guess I'm just the unfortunate few who don't have any. But I'm not bothered with it tho, it's just--- I just hope that I could at least do more than what I already can do."

"I will try to bring FAA with me tomorrow, tho if I do get busy at work. I'll keep in touch with you in charmblr."
                                        ... "This coffee is amazing, by the way." Aaron lifts the cup slightly before sniffing that good aroma and taking a sip afterward.

.... "Oh and, remember when I asked if you have a weapon that could counter the suppernatural? ~I wasn't kidding."

"~About a year ago, It was Holloween. There was this-- huge slime, tar-like monster. I swear it resembles a dire wolf or a hell hound. It kidnapped my girlfriend. I couldn't fight it off. I felt helpless after that. I've tried looking it up in old spell books and almanacs but after I met a group of people. It wasn't just the dog things, there was an ancient demon that was behind of it all, but we managed to get rid of the situation. And the all of the abducted people were all safe."
                                        "... It was--- crazy, and-- traumatizing."

tiny14xx2

_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:13 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Considering the state you found her in, that is probably the best way to approach her honestly. If she has a soul, trauma is possible. Does she remember what happened at all?" He shrugs as he looks down at his hand. His ability seems great in the beginning, on the outside looking in, but he's not afraid to admit how it has shaped his life for the better, and the worst. "I always called it Cyberlinguism. More than just communication with technology, it is like I am a beacon to them. When I am near, they come to life. I can't die by traditional means, as you can see with my scars, and they do whatever I ask them to. Most days I can't sleep because there is too much information being sent to me. I used to get so overloaded that it would bring me to tears and I would start bleeding from my ears. It has taken 80 years for me to reach a point where we respect one another's boundaries, but I won't sugar coat that I have killed machines by accident or that they made my life hell. But I wouldn't still exist without them, so I am grateful." He lowers his hand again and looks up at Aaron again. "People with abilities might seem like they have it all figured out, but try to remember that most of us suffer because of them. Being human isn't a bad thing, it is better than not knowing what you are. Or in FAA's case, where you came from and why you were thrown away."

He gives the cop another pat, the man's phone giving a pleased beep. "I am sure there are things that only you can do." Like take care of an android and have the capacity to be kind to her, and help her learn. Some people...most people would take advantage of her and this newfound being's abilities. Much like his own parents were using him for his. "Your cellphone just gave me your number by the way. Very chatty that one. I'll send you any new information I come across in my archives about soul transferring and machine fusion. There is probably more I have stored." He jabs his thumb behind him, bringing attention to the coffee pot on the counter. "Thank him, I don't know what he does to the water, but it makes for some amazing coffee."

He gives a hum of consideration as he leans against the station. Chibi Prom on the screen scoots closer to the side Prom is on, giving the screen a tap to get his attention. "That is risky." Prom considers the look that his chibi self is giving, his hand lifting to stroke the screen with the back of his fingers, eyes glowing at the same time as Promullar's as they connect for a moment and share data. "Everyone has their own circumstances, so I don't know how I would feel giving a weapon to a human that can kill random creatures, not to mention that it wouldn't work on every creature. But I can work on something that can knock them out, passify them, or nullify their abilities for a short period so you can get out safely. Those would work on almost anyone who doesn't have high resistance to things like I do. My ability is heavily connected to my brain and my soul personally so it is kind of impossible to cut me off without killing me. Which in itself is pretty hard to do. I've tried everything save for decapitation. Pretty sure that is the only way for me. So making a weapon that would kill every creature is basically impossible to begin with unless you have the supernatural ability able to do such a thing."

l SHEM l

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:33 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑭тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:47 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: Something warm!
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8
            tab tab Day: February 14th

The winter in this land was quite cozy - which was why Za’saad found himself on a longer road home and taking advantage of his ability to go wherever he wanted. While the street lamps still blinded him to the dark sky, a few persistent twinkling stars broke through the light pollution, only letting the clouds obscure them here and there. The air was chilly and dry, fresh and breathable today. The smog filled city was an unknown for the evening and it would be a shame to waste the night away under the covers of his lonesome bed.

Eventually however, Za’saad sat foot in Ombre with his feet carrying him towards his home. It felt like a shame not spending more time out during this fantastic day - a celebration of lovers - but after having served them all evening at Taste of Italy he’d be lying if he said he had a tonne of spare energy. It was a little bittersweet longing to kick his feet up and fall into an uneventful sleep, but he was thankful for what he had. It was also quite bitterly to think Stephan was so far away from him now.

Just as he gave off a sigh he heard the youthful trilling of a cat, a gentle and excitable sound, and as he looked down the sweetest little creature was begging for his attention. Since coming to this world he had learnt a lot about the concept of keeping animals as dear ones, creatures that would unwillingly give their companionship but grow to love you regardless of everything you were. It was almost too natural to crouch down and hold out his hand towards the feline, making light sounds at it to beckon it closer. The kitten wobbled its way gleefully before bumping its head into his hand, almost knocking itself over in the aggressive self-petting it inflicted on his fingers. The fur was warm and soft compared to the outside world, its whiskers tickling as it rubbed its scent off on him to claim him as its human like so many others. Za’saad couldn’t help but chuckle at the exuberant little creature, finding its paws on his knee before it jumped all the way up onto his leg and then stood to sniff at his face and once more bump its head against him.

You seem like quite the friendly little critter, do you not? Had you been any stronger you might would knocked me over. Za’saad noted softly, making sure the sound and tone of his voice wouldn’t startle it as it put its front paws on his face too while getting to know him. It was a welcome distraction from the dreary emptiness of his home and perhaps that was to explain how he let his guard down enough for it to take away something precious. He never would’ve thought that the playfulness it was showing would turn into a game of tag, but as the kitten got wilder in its handling of him, its teeth caught the rim of his eyepatch and the old weary string broke, causing it to slip off and let the kitten escape with little issue. Of course Za’saad tried to catch it, but he only had the one arm and such a wiggly creature wasn’t about to just let a stranger carry it.

Hey! The exclamation of protest was hardly effective as the cat bolted underneath a nearby garden gate and into a private yard, but Za’saad couldn’t very well go home now either. Setting after it, Z jumped the fence in hopes that he could catch up to the cat, but as he sprinted towards it, he saw the thing slip up through a slightly cracked window - presumably where it came from - forcing him to stop in the middle of the yard. How unfortunate It was spoken like a curse and Za’saad now had to make a choice; Leave without the leather patch or go home. He didn’t exactly have an overflow of spares and this was the one he had from his homeland.

tiny14xx2

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Home | Our company : Prom vaguely remembers a Z | How are we feeling? : Herc is flustered/Prom is self-conscious and a little chaotic | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Herc is job hunting/Prom works at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : We are both single | OOC : Herc speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color. When they speak Russian is is bracketed like [[this]].

Things feel kind of weird today. While Hercules has been in a good mood all morning, Prom has been eerily silent. He’s still getting used to his brother’s many moods, but he hasn’t come across the somber silence the man has been sporting all day. When he got home yesterday from his date outing with Andromeda, head in the clouds, Prom was sleeping soundly curled up in the dark living room with Iolaus tucked safely in his arms purring. And when he woke this morning to open the windows and let some fresh air in while he made breakfast, Prom was puttering around the kitchen silently already with coffee in hand. He got no more than a quiet good morning before the redhead gulped down scalding coffee and left the room. Even Promullar seemed silent and totally absent when he’s usually buzzing through all of their tech in the house.

Prom however, feels a buzzing under his skin and woke early this morning with nightmares. Memories overwhelming him as Promullar sleeps tucked away in his computer like brain. It’s like an itch he can’t scratch, and his eyes haven’t stopped glowing since he had to reabsorb Promullar the day before. The constant data feeding to him is intense and he finds himself in a daze at times. He barely registered the scalding coffee sliding down his throat, or when he had made his way to the garage to work tirelessly on his phone to rehouse his companion. He lost control yesterday, and it almost not only cost him his best friend, but all of the memories that Promullar was carrying with him to be sentient. [["I’m sorry. I should have been more careful with you and checked my temper. I don’t want to go back to the days where we hurt one another."]] The days where technology retaliates in anger as he lashes out at it. Enemies since he came into existence. Until they found their harmony and grew to live with one another and not off of one another. He looks up as he feels one of his robot arms he uses to make larger projects touch his hair as his computer uses clipped videos to talk to him and ease his guilt. “It wasn’t your fault”, and “we are here, we are with you”, but it is the “we won’t abandon you” that breaks him, making the tears spill from his eyes. There is so much he doesn’t understand about this hive mind entity which lives in the electrical currents of technology, but he wishes sometimes that it was a living breathing person who can hold him because they have been the only constant in his life. His friend, his lifeline, his everything. [[”Mm, I won’t either. Never again. I’m not going to block you out ever again.”]] Not like he used to do when he was younger. How did they feel in his younger years, he wonders, to only have one person in the world who understood you but shut you out and said they hate you but use you for bad things or survival anyways? It must have felt so incredibly lonely. All the years he spent feeling the same way, when he always had someone looking out for him, yearning to be his friend because he’s all they had.

After being jokingly told to get back to work by his computer, the man chuckles and spends most of the day fixing the phone with a short break for breakfast before deciding to stop for the day when he saw how late it was getting. He leaves the garage and checks on Hercules, trying to ignore the relief on his brother’s face when he finally speaks and tells him he’s sorry if he’s being weird. He explains yesterday and how he’s got Promullar in his head; how it's a lot of info to process at once. Though Hercules may not understand personally what Prom is dealing with, it seems to relax him enough to offer his brother a bright smile. [[”Then we will have to give him a nice welcome when he’s back in action. It’s been quiet without his sass.”]] Prom chuckles as he accepts the cup of tea handed to him, nodding in agreement. They sit in the quiet for a little bit before Prom gives Herc a pat and announces he is going to take a quick shower to freshen up for dinner.

The shower helps clear his head and pep him up a bit, and as he steps out in his briefs, he feels ten times better. ”The windows are open, you might want to cover up your nips. It's been cold.” The redhead snorts as he puts his hands on his hips, ignoring the brief saddened expression from Hercules as his eyes pass over Prom’s many scars. [[”I lived in the coldest part of Russia with a man who thought it was nice to do it in the snow. I think my nips will be fine walking around the house.”]] Hercules makes a disgusted face before he’s rolling his eyes and walking back into the kitchen. [[”I could have gone my whole life without knowing that information. I will never look at Vlad the same ever again, thanks for that.]]” Prom gives his best evil villain laugh, cutting it off as soon as he sees that it startles Iolaus sneaking back inside. ”Hoh? We have a delinquent do we? What are you doing sneaking out mister? You are too young to be going out to find all the lady kitties. Or you know, boy kitties. We don’t judge here.”

Stepping closer, the man pauses when he sees movement out of the window. Leaning on the sill, he pushes the window the rest of the way up so he can lean outside for a better look. Sure enough, a man is in the middle of their garden. What the heck he's doing there, he isn’t sure. He's sure that Hercules isn't dating some guy because he's like 99.99 percent sure that he will only ever see yesterday's outing as his brother going on a date with Andromeda. "Are you lost?" He feels a tap against his leg, a head batting him to get his attention. He reaches his hand down to pet the kitten’s head, finally noticing the prize clutched between the little demon’s teeth. "You are supposed to take after the good brother, not me." He takes the patch from the fussy kitten and looks it over before he’s placing the little tyke in his playpen that Prom still thinks Herc is ridiculous for buying, and then moves to the front door to open it. The patch was familiar and made his stomach drop because he really didn't need an interaction with someone he was a d**k to today. Sure enough, when he got a better look after clicking the porch light on, it was the same man. ”I'd wager I have something of yours, and that is why you are in my yard. Sorry about that. I didn’t know my brother starting raising a thief in the making.” He’s partly aware of his scars, his shoulders rolling so he can get past the self-conscious part of himself that is uncomfortable with strangers seeing him and thinking that he’s a “poor and sad thing needing fixing”. [[”Did you seriously answer the door half-naked?!”]] He feels Herc trying to tug on him to get him inside, spine shivering as the pull of his waistband makes his butt get a gust of cold air. ”Oi, don’t grab my briefs mudak! It’s not like I am some pure maiden who needs my honor defended!” He shoves Herc’s face away from the door and lightly kick pushes him back towards the kitchen. ”You’ll burn the food! Go on, get you heathen.” He even hisses at the man before he’s turning back around to step out and hold out the patch. ”I’m sorry about the hulk’s cat taking your belongings, or for being a soiled maiden before your very eye.” He’s joking, as apparently by the amused gleam in his eyes, but he still covers his said nips and lets out a sigh after the patch is reclaimed. It really is starting to get cooler and he feels the distant memory of telling this man really stupid s**t last time they met creeping in. Maybe it is the guilt from the cruel things he said which make him feel a little awkward enough to speak again. ”Are you hungry? He makes enough for a village and I can only eat a normal serving like a normal person does. Just as a form of apology for the inconvenience of thieving animals. I promise to put away my nips and frozen di-” He closes his mouth and clears his throat, remembering that it is kind of rude to be so vulgar and he’s already been his share of rude to this man. ”I’ll be dressed.” He amends, arms crossing over himself because now he feels doubly self-conscious outside with his skin pinking from the cold and his scars on display. At least it is night so no one in their yard can really see him. And now that he looks, he can see a few lights turning on outside people's homes as they stand outside in their yard watching like weirdos to see what the commotion was. ”Do or don’t, I am going inside so my neighbors don’t think I am a prostitute doing the walk of shame or something.” With that, he turns around and starts walking back towards the door. The barcode on the back of his neck feels like a brand against his skin, and he lifts his hand to cover it as he walks. He’s so used to his hood covering it, that now he’s very aware of how exposed it is. Being branded by his father as one’s property because an experiment is all he ever was to them, isn’t exactly something he likes to display.

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:38 pm
User Image

User Image

The consideration of knocking on the door or giving up on his misfortunes for the night, was a decision he didn’t get to make himself. A blessing in disguise really. Instinctively Za’saad lifted his hand up to cover his eye, sparing the gruesome visual for the citizen that his presence had bothered - however it seemed he may have found something of a kindred spirit. Good evening, Mysir. My apologies for treading on your land without summons. Before Za’saad could even really begin an explanation, the homeowners found their way back inside and closed the window, leaving Z to fend for himself in the cold with nothing but questions. About a minute later the door to their abode swung open and a warm light hit the front walkway as an illuminated guide to the shadowed figure standing there. A smart man seemed to live there, as he offered up the eyepatch and even gave an apology for his thieving fiend within the household. Your penance is unneeded; my own negligence is to bla–uuuhg!! Za’saad had been walking towards the light, leaving the grass for the pavement in front of the house, but as he neared, his shoe snagged on an edge, lurching him forward and stumbling to his knees. With a brave half-step forward and his hand reaching out to catch himself, Z was then back in a kneeling position much like their first meeting. Only difference was that he kept his head down so as to not reveal the ugly scars but he still reached a hand out as a gentle offering of servitude - though it was more for show than anything. With the patch planted on his palm, he turned his head to the side to look up at the figure.

My, my, my; what do I spy with my one and only eye? Perhaps this misfortune is not so after all - a fateful meeting seems to be the celestial guide on this beautiful night. Za’saad gave the ‘stranger’ a sideward smirk and stood back up, bent over to brush off his knees while still keeping one side of his face shadowed. Should I ever fall into your path like this again, perhaps I will be compelled to offer gifts and wine. He teased, but Prom seemed to have some inward grievances about the cat, for which Za’saad had already forgotten everything about now that he was faced with an unclothed beauty. Covering his eye again, he stood up straight to watch Prom mimic a similar action while retreating into the house. There was something about that, that felt unfathomably alluring - a strange curiosity that would only be satiated by staying. Mysir, I see nothing here that should be clothed and covered. I do not mind being presented with your lovely form, though I would recommend a warmer arrangement for these chilly days. Entering the house, Za’saad used his magic to close the door behind him before he toed out of his shoes and somehow shimmied out of his jacket.

Every house he had been to had been different, and this one was no exception. In fact, this was probably one of the most stark contrasts he had seen. Awestruck with wonder at this technological marvel, he proceeded into the home, only to find another man there in the midst of tasks of his own. Like a proper guest, Za’saad bowed before him, smiling at the stranger that looked a little familiar… So the whole ‘brother’ thing might’ve been quite literal. That bright red hair was very recognizable. Pardon my intrusion into your wonderful home, Mysir. The aroma of your cooking is quite delicious. Though, I could perhaps trouble you for a small favour? A sewing kit would be most beneficial to my broken item and I would greatly appreciate the extended aid.

tiny14xx2

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Home | Our company : Each other and Z | How are we feeling? : Herc is nervous/Prom is self-conscious and flattered | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Herc is job hunting/Prom works at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : We are both single | OOC : Herc speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color. When they speak Russian is is bracketed like [[this]].

Unlike the last time they met, prom hadn't laughed when the man fell, though his jerk reaction was to step forward to catch him. However, he hesitated and straightened instead when the man caught himself. He didn't offer to help him either like he couldn't handle himself. It was something he experienced a lot working with different men in his faction and even with himself whenever he got injured badly. They get enough pity from other people, they didn't need it from the team either. If they needed help, they would ask. Let them carry themselves with pride on their own. Though for him it was less about pride and needing to do it alone, and more that he just didn't feel he deserved help. "I find hard to believe anyone finds meeting me more than once to be a fortunate thing." As they entered the front of the home, he turned around with a snort, looking a little more comfortable with his neck turned away from the stranger. Though now he was even more aware of the light showing everything the dark had hidden outside. "Lovely isn't a word I hear often associated with myself either. Aren't I supposed to be the one buttering you up since my cat is thieving and my porch has it out for you? I don't put out with just pretty words you know?"

Once again, Prom didn't help him without being asked, but did offer to take his jacket so he could hang it, quietly thanking him for taking off his shoes. When he put away the coat, Hercules peeks in and smiles. "Welcome in, from what I gather, my cat is living up to his Prom like features. I apologize if he caused you any trouble. Or you know, any trouble Prom himself causes." He looks to Prom with a chuckle and grin as he speaks in Russian. [["Did he call you lovely? I get the feeling he just doesn't know you are a menace. He also speaks kind of like Andromeda. Maybe he's not human?"]] Prom pushes at his brother's face so he's back in the kitchen. [["Stop talking about your crush and focus on the food. It's rude to talk about guests like that, and I have told you many times that I. Am. A. Delight."]] His hand is back up to his neck as he moves over to a shelf in the living room to open a small box and pull out some needle and thread that is as close to the color the man is looking for as he has. He walks back over to Z and drops his hand when he's facing him again to hand over the materials. "In case you forgot, my name is Prometheus, and the hulk is my younger brother Hercules. Your name..." His head tilts a little bit as his eyes flash gold before he hums. "Za'saad right?"

Hercules is back to looking out, frowning at his brother as he points a spatula towards him. [["Now who is being rude? Don't look at people's private information without asking. I thought you stopped doing that?"]] Prom crosses his arms over his bare chest, because he still hasn't gotten dressed, and rolls his eyes. [["I didn't MOM, we have met once before. When I first moved here."]] Herc blinks before looking a little sorry as he gives an awkward chuckle. "Oh, sorry. Small world I guess." Prom sighs as his arms uncross as he starts walking towards his room as he yet again covers his neck, deciding he's reached his max of comfort in someone seeing his scars all over. "Too small." He mutters as Herc watches him walk away with a somber look, often worried about his brother while also feeling guilt in a way. He got love and care as much as he can remember, while none was left for the son they saw as their lab project.

Remembering they have a guest, he motions for him to follow him with a friendly smile into the kitchen before returning to his task. "I hope you don't mind Pelmeni? It's Prom's favorite from back home. I wasn't expecting someone else so sorry if it isn't to your taste. It is basically a Russian dumpling which has minced fish with mushroom, cabbage, tomato and horseradish. I haven't added all of the ingredients to the meat yet, so if you aren't particular to any of those, I can make your meat separately?" Hercules is a very accommodating person, even to those who he doesn't seem to know, so it isn't much of a surprise that he is willing to go out of his way.

"Do you want something to drink?" The now semi dressed redhead asks as he walks into the room. His appearance hasn't changed much, as all he's added his a black muscle shirt and his jacket with his glasses back on his face. When Hercules sees him opening the fridge, he pins him with a look telling him that isn't much better, but doesn't comment on it. [["I want to be comfortable and I don't have any clean sweatpants, don't judge me."]] Herc holds up his hands before returning to mixing the meat around so it cooks. After pouring himself some water, he looks to Z expectantly with raised brows to ask if he wants something or not, since their talking might have prevented him from answering.

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image

What a strange man. His confidence didn’t seem to be with him, yet he spoke so nonchalantly that Za’saad couldn’t really tell if he meant it or were joking. Still, he found it interesting. Their loss. He had softly at the notion no one would be lucky to meet him. The next bit brought a smile to him though. Our debt has been settled with the offer of sustenance - though, I can most certainly work harder for your affection, should you so desire.

After receiving the thread and needle, Za’saad sat down by a cleared table to begin the restoration of his eyepatch. He’d need a new one, it had only been a matter of time, but he still needed this one to work for a little bit still. Pinching the spool between two fingers, he grabbed the end of the thread to pull it out without losing the spool to the floor, giving himself a controlled length by stretching his arm as far from his head as he could to make it as long as he could. This should be enough, so he shifted his hold on the spool to be held in his palm by his pinky and ring finger, twirling the thread around his thumb a few times and then using his index to make it taught with room for his teeth to break his section off. It was a little messy with just one hand by doable. The trickier part was threading the needle. Putting the needle between his lips, he began the grueling effort of teasing the thread through the hole but took the moment to also speak with Hercules. With his good eye turned his way, Z still facing somewhat away from him, he spoke through gritted teeth. What man would I be to deny myself the gift of a home cooked family meal? I’ve never heard of this dish before, though I’ve never found myself to be picky about the offerings I’ve been given. I’m certain your effort will not be wasted should you put forth anything for me to delight in - in fact, I’m looking forward to this most divine meal of yours. Managing to get the thread through the needle, Za’saad pulled it through till he could match up the ends and double the thread before using the needle itself to tie off a strong knot. Tell me, is your brother alright? My first impression of him was quite lively in only the good ways, but tonight he seems… subdued. Any subjects of discussion I should avoid? Though it didn’t take long for Prom to return with just as little gusto as before. Za’saad shot a look his way, but kept his head down to let his bangs cover his missing eye while slowly beginning to stitch his string back together. Due to the old leather he had to start further up the strap and use a bit of the thread to compensate, but a few good lines should be strong enough for him to get him home. It was still a slow process though.

Ah, a drink would certainly quench some of my thirst. If you happen to have a bottle of wine that needs a bit of help drinking, I wouldn’t mind lightening the load, but I’m not picky - whatever you may offer, I shall gladly accept. It was a day of roses and love, while he’d usually go for a cheap beer, wine seemed appropriate for the day, but he’d do with water just as well. Tell me, this abode of yours, it’s quite eh—... I’m afraid my vocabulary lacks the proper terminology for all these moving non-living creatures of metal, bright lights, and strange windows into other realities. After tying off a knot, Z gave it a few good pulls with his hand and teeth before finally slipping his patch back on, only then lifting his gaze to meet theirs properly. The patch didn’t sit super well, but it was good enough for the time being as he got up and approached Prometheus to give back the borrowed items. My sincerest appreciation for the materials, I will find a way to repay your generosity, you have my promise.

tiny14xx2

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Home | Our company : Each other and Z | How are we feeling? : Herc is embarrassed/Prom is amused as hell | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom

He seems amused by the second bit, hand resting on his hip as he raises a red brow in doubt. "Smooth talker I see. I give you points for managing to get me almost naked without even treating me to at least a meal first. That takes some serious skill, but I might recommend putting your effort into someone else worth the time. Damaged goods aren't worth much effort, you know?" Prom can be a hard one to figure out, as most of the things he says are with a teasing nature that can be taken as something unserious. However, in his heart, he feels those words deeply. Even to a man who clearly has seen his share of s**t, Prom finds himself to be the walking garbage meant to be thrown out. It is what he was created for anyways. A prototype meant to be discarded if he exceeded his use.

In the kitchen, Hercules offers him a smile, hoping that he doesn't disappoint then if it is something unfamiliar. He knows how tasting something you aren't used to can be disappointing at times. "Well, I hope that doesn't stop you from being honest if you don't like it. It's not something everyone takes to easily. It was the same for me when I relocated. Nothing fits the same as home does." For him it has been a bit of an adjustment, but every day has been exciting and new and he enjoys even the parts that may not always go to plan. Even moments where he tenses up and stops what he's doing because Prom comes into question. "Prom...well he tends to take hard days harder than others. He's been through a lot so he kind of has things which haunt him. Today has been one of his low days." He sighs as he looks at the inactive screen that Promullar inhabits. "He almost lost his best friend yesterday, and I think he blames himself for it." He faces Z again to offer a friendly smile. "But it is best not to tiptoe around him with things. I think it makes him more upset if you intentionally avoid topics to accommodate him. He doesn't care for pity, so don't worry about it." He returns to his food again, focusing on preparing the dough casing for the dumplings until Prom had returned again.

Prom shrugs before downing the rest of his water so he could lick it away from his lips and go about grabbing one of their bottles from the wrack in the fridge. Wine is usually only for special occasions for them so it tends to sit there for a bit. Snorting as he grabs a glass, he shrugs. "I work with anything technologically inclined. You could say it is my gift if you will. My window as you call it, is a screen. It is connected to every device in this house meant to protect the home from invasions while also providing me with the means to work and stay entertained." Prom sets down the bottle and glasses, having grabbed three so the brothers could try the wine as well since it is a new bottle given as a gift, and takes the kit. He gives a hum of appraisal as he watches the man and taps the kit against his chin. "That isn't necessary, consider it as my repayment for being an a** when we first met. I am not a very welcoming person when I meet someone, so it throws me for a loop when that person can surprise me with a second meeting that is almost pleasant." After grinning, he chuckles and flicks a stand of hair on Z's head with the kit as he passes. "I guess white really does do it for me."

The redhead leaves the room to go to the living room as Hercules watches in mild disgust. "My whole life. I could have gone my whole life." He mutters as he shakes his head and tries to mentally bleach his everything while making the food. Prom returns a minute later, ushering Z back to the chair so he will sit before setting the glass down and handing him the bottle. "Knock yourself out." Before walking away however, he leans closer, head tilting before he taps the spot above the patch on Z's forehead and stands up straight again. "That looks intricate and important. If the stitching doesn't hold, you can bring it by and I can restore the leather for you. Our cat damaged it, so it is only fair." He plops down in the seat across from Z and leans back in his chair after stretching. "You know how to do that? I didn't even know you know how to stitch." Prom shrugs as he plays with the rim of his glass, having poured his own before handing over the bottle to Z. "My team had to learn since a lot of our gear had leather straps. You can't be precious with your stuff being a merc, so you have to learn how to fix your stuff in a pinch. Or die, because that is always an option if your gear malfunctions. Also, you know, Vlad was weird with his ki-" He laughs as Hercules throws a rag at his face, cutting off his sentence. "I was actually starting to see him as a friend, don't ruin that for me! It is bad enough that you two always talk like sex deprived idiots when you are on the phone flirting constantly!"

Remembering that they have a guest, Hercules turns red and clears his throat before turning around again with a quiet "sorry". "We are only joking. You know he's smitten for Lili. My a** may be round and my nipples perky, but I do not have her boobs." He turns to Z, giving an innocent smile as he rests his hand under his chin. Like he's taking joy out of this ordeal of embarrassing his brother who might be melting down over the stove. "They are quite large. I mean, him and I might have dated for a long time, but who can really compete with that you know? Or the power to give someone a family? I have many many skills, but growing a uterus isn't one of them. Though I do have a tight as-" Another towel at his head, this one a crumpled paper towel has him laughing again, his head hiding in his arms on the table as he tries his best to hold it in as much as possible. When he feels red in his face and much calmer, he holds up the rag like a white flag with a grin. "Okay, I am done, I swear. Please let me eat dinner still. It's my favorite."

Ashtail Foxclaw

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces