Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1301: Prometheus and Hercules Titus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Home | Our company : Each other and Seiji | How are we feeling? : Herc is uneasy/Prom is feeling overwhelmed and happy | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Herc is job hunting/Prom works at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : We are both single | OOC : Herc speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color, Seiji speaks in this color. When they speak Russian is is bracketed like [[this]], and when it is in Japanese it is closed like ((this)).

The eldest Titus brother was surprised to have a visitor knocking at his door this morning. While Hercules was expecting someone much later in the day, Prom wasn't really expecting to have any other guests over today. Vlad had already head home days prior, and Yasu was off most likely having love trysts with his fiancé. Aside from their attractive neighbor who had his eyepatch nabbed by their cat, he's not really sure who else would be knocking at their door so damn early. Surely the lovely maiden, or the man he met at the arcade before wouldn't be here at this time. Luckily he hadn't really slept the night before and had resorted to licking his wounds after an unfortunate run in with some thugs who picked the wrong man to target. Maybe he should stop taking dark and dreary walks home late at night after closing up the arcade.

"Whatever the hell it is you are selling, I don't want it-" He swings his door open with a frown, ready to chase some weird a** door-to-door salesman away. The ones who wake up bright and early just to annoy you while they spew some nonsense at your tired brain so you buy something just to get them off your property. Instead, he's met with a suit clad man who smiles with a glint in his eyes. "Prometheus. Finally, I managed to track your little a** down." He stares at the man in shock, taking in the pink hair and eyes before he's beaming. "Little? Who the ******** are you talking to old man? My a** is perfect!" Laughing, he throws himself at the man. He's not surprised when he feels a pair of arms surrounding him before he's being spun around as the man laughs. "You dumbass! I thought you were dead!" He's lowered onto the ground before hands are holding his face and Seiji is pinching the heck out of his cheeks. "He said you were alive, but I didn't want to believe it until I saw it myself. Man...kid...where have you been?" His throat tightens before he's pushing forward to hug the man again, unable to hold back his relief that someone important to him got out of the hell what was that school.

"I had to leave. I'm sorry, I had to." Eventually the two part and Prom is ushering the man inside so he can sit him down on the couch and fetch him something to drink. When Herc eventually gets up, he pauses in shock when he sees Prom laughing with a man he briefly remembers seeing once upon a time. "Prom?" The man visiting swears to himself before he's setting down his tea cup and looking to Prom sitting next to him. "You weren't joking, he literally did shoot up. What a marvel..." Prom stands from the couch to help his guest up, one who shakes Herc's hand with a charming smile. "I apologize for the sudden intrusion. My name is Seiji Koyanagi, I hope that I am in the right to say that I am close friends with your brother?" He looks to Prom before the redhead is nudging him with a smile. "Course man. Do you even have to ask?" The two of them spent hours upon hours together in Seiji's classroom mulling over different scientific research that Seiji felt stumped on for years. Prom was the bright mind he needed to complete his research, and Seiji was something of a stability that Prom so desperately needed at the time. "I worked at the school you and your mother were staying at. I met Prometheus there when he was...moonlighting as a student for the time being. You and I have only met once, but you have very discernable features." Herc nods, though he still feels a little awkward shaking the man's hand. "I remember now...you thought I was my brother."

Things are a little awkward until Herc mentions that he will go get ready for Andromeda and Callista, leaving the two to chat on the sofa again. "You're gonna stay right? Please, I have to make it up to you." The fact that he not only kept secrets involving Vlad from Seiji, but also because he kind of disappeared without a word or trace save for a little metal figure he made for Seiji on the man's desk. Prom was going through a whole phase when he was in that school. He had been trapped between an attraction to the teacher, guilt because he knew things about Seiji that Seiji hadn't shared about himself, and then feeling like the man was a parental figure in his life he never had. Seiji ruffles his hair with a soft look before his hands fix Prom's glasses and he takes his hand. "Prometheus, you don't owe me anything. I didn't come here to demand an apology. I just came to...a lot was happening and I thought you were one of the people taken. That you had been hurt. When I finished speaking to Vladimir, I had to confirm myself that you were safe."

The morning would go on like this for some time. Prom would ask Seiji questions about the people and the school he left behind when Vlad found him. What's he's missed back home and how Seiji had even found Vlad, the man who had initially been Seiji's enemy because of the days where he did terrible things to people out of his bitterness. Unfortunately, one of the many lives Vlad took in his more villainous era had been Seiji's husband. Being Vlad's lover much later on in life, he was told of the man's sordid past by Vlad himself, and the regrets he felt for not having more appreciation for life until it was already too late for the people he had killed. When Prom met Seiji, he knew who he was. He knew about his goal for revenge. He knew that the man was looking for the man who took his happiness. He knew, and he intentionally did whatever he could to prevent Seiji from ever finding Vlad. He couldn't tell Seiji the truth and ruin the companionship he found in the man, nor could he ever let someone kill the man he was in love with. The guilt ate him up every late night he spent with Seiji. He made it is mission to help the man in whatever experiments he wanted to run so that he could give back SOMETHING to Seiji. So that the guilt wouldn't eat him alive every time he wanted the man to look at him with kindness and care like his own father never did.

"I thought it was best not to contact you. You had two sons you were looking after. You were building a family and I...I could have ruined everything if I stayed near you. If Heisuke...Mitsuru...Stitch, or you got hurt because of me...I wouldn't have ever forgiven myself. Yasu was leaving with Han and his twin, so I took the offer to get out to put some distance. And then I patched things with Vlad so, I just went with him for awhile. With him, I didn't have to worry about getting anyone killed. He would make sure nothing happened to me or anyone else." Though it makes him tense to mention the man's name in Seiji's presence, he relaxes when Seiji gives his hand a squeeze to tell him he's okay. It's been a long long time since he lost his husband, and with that time, he's met someone else and built a life with them. No longer is he seeking revenge, but instead sought out some kind of answers or resolution when he caught wind of Vlad. When he saw that Vlad wasn't the same teenaged kid caught up in around bad people who took his husband's life so long ago. He leans into Seiji's hug as the man rubs the tension away in between his shoulders. "I'm just glad you're okay. I was worried about you. You're strong, but strong people like us are only that way because we've been broken a few hundred times first."

By the time that Herc emerges again, the heaviness in the air is gone, and the duo are off in Prom's shop as he excitedly shows Seiji all the stuff he's worked on since they last met. Herc certainly finds it bizarre to see Prom look so young and vibrant as he chatters away about tech stuff Seiji absorbs with ease. The closer they get to the time the sisters will be coming over, the more nervous he gets. He really really wants to keep a good impression on Andromeda's sister. There is also the nerves he gets from the mere idea of seeing Andromeda again. He's waved off without a word as he announces that he will wait for the girls in the living room so he can nervously fidget with his sleeves on his own without being tag team teased by Prom and his old friend.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:16 pm
User Image
Calista Hale
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Greeting the morning with groggy eyes, Andromeda initially simply groaned and rolled over in her bed before sitting upright immediately, her long blonde hair wild and messy across her face. Though there were many hours left before the arranged time, she still felt herself grow anxious about being late at arriving at Hercules' and Prometheus' place. Rubbing the last remaining sleep from her eyes, she set out about her normal morning routine, her eyes anxiously glancing towards Calista's room any time she passed by the door. Having heard no peep from the red headed woman, it made her worry what her sister could be plotting, but she tried to force down the feeling as she went into her room to stare at her clothes once again, unsure of what to wear.
While her sister worried and fretted over the small details, Calista was quite calm and collected, currently lounging on her bed, playing a game on her phone to kill the time before her sister inevitably came crashing in to see if she was actually getting ready or not. Not that surprising though for the girl made of fire, she woke much earlier than Andromeda, like she was the sun itself rising to greet the day. But it would be a lie if she were to say she wasn't excited to see and hang out with the man who was wooing her sister, and the brother who was one of Andromeda's first friends here. Smiling at her phone, it had been a while since she'd seen Andromeda smile so genuinely.
After struggling and groaning profusely, putting on outfits then promptly removing them to toss into a pile on her bed, Andromeda decided to simply were tight jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, the collar dipping down into an attractive but still modest enough v shape. By this time, she'd heard Calista come out from her room and pace about the house, looks like it was just about time to go. Having decided to walk, it was a fair distance, but it gave her enough time to settle her heart down before they approached the house, her fingers fidgeting with the ends of her sleeves anxiously. This did not escape Calista's notice.
"Why are you such a nervous nelly? You've already been on a date with this guy and you're friends with the brother. What's the big deal?" Nudging the blonde playfully, Calista was dressed much alike to Andromeda, except her jeans black and a baggy but flattering, deep red sweater that looked just as cozy as it felt.
Grunting in mock annoyance, Andromeda paused before approaching the door, "It's because you're here this time. I just hope you can get along with them." Readying herself, she raised her hand and knocked on the door, ignoring Calista's face as she feigned shock and offense to her comment. She was well aware that many things rode on how well they could get along. If there was any inclination that they couldn't get along, Andromeda would likely drop everything, regardless of how much it hurt her, to keep Calista happy. Sucking in her bottom lip, her teasing seemed to cease for a moment as she waited quietly with her sister for someone to answer the door.

Mood: Nervous Excited Location: Home - The Titus brother's home Thoughts: I can't believe I'm bringing my sister... I'm going to tease her so bad! Company: Each other Money: 50$ OOC:
Calista = Dark Red Andromeda = Dark Green

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Home | Our company : Each other, Seiji, and the sisters | How are we feeling? : Herc is nervous/Prom is feeling happy and hyper | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Herc is job hunting/Prom works at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : Herc is dating someone while Prom is single | OOC : Herc speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color, Seiji speaks in this color. When they speak Russian is is bracketed like [[this]], and when it is in Japanese it is closed like ((this)).

The younger Titus jolts when he hears the knock at the door. His face is already getting warm as he stands and smooths down his clothes. It's not a big deal, just his love interest and her sister coming to hang out. No biggie! He's totally fine! It would have helped to have his brother here to distract him, but it looks like he's going into this solo for the time being. After a few deep breaths in and out, he finally convinces himself to open the door before they start to worry that they got stood up. As soon as he sees Andromeda, his tension seems to melt away as he gives her a warm smile. "Andromeda..." Remembering her sister suddenly, he clears his throat and offers her a smile, one that is a lot less affectionate but still kind. "And Callista. Good to see you again. Please, come in."

After stepping aside to let them in, he waits for them both to enter before he shuts the door behind them and walks on ahead. "Do you guys want something to drink? Please, make yourselves at home." He motions towards the couch in the living room before there is laughing in the background. He turns just as Seiji comes in with Prom on his back at he attempts to put a pair of cat ears on the struggling man. "Just...let it happen! I have to send Mitsuru and Heisuke a photo!" The man laughs, struggling against it even though he makes no move to bat the man off his back. "Oi! You are not sending them jack s**t kid!" As soon as Seiji gets some self-awareness and sees the guests, his laughing immediately stops and his throat clears. Prom laughs manically as he finally gets the ears on him before he too pays attention to the room. "Ah. Yo! The Hale sisters." He rests his chin on the top of Seiji's head, clearly not phased by any of it even despite Seiji getting tense. "Seiji, this is Callista and Andromeda hale. The blonde is the one my brother is dating. Guys, this is Seiji Koyanagi, an old friend of mine. He dropped in for a surprise visit this morning."

Seiji gives an awkward wave before he's blinking back the flash and snap of a picture. "Gotcha~" Prom is hopping off his back and taking off back towards the garage while laughing. Seiji at least gives them a nod before he's off after the man cursing under his breath before the door shuts behind them. "Well...you already know my brother at this point. The menace to society." He chuckles before shaking his head and motioning towards the kitchen. "I will be right back with refreshments. You guys make yourselves comfortable. The remote is on the table if you don't want to sit in silence."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:44 pm
User Image
Calista Hale
User Image
Andromeda Hale

As soon as the door opened and Andromeda looked at Hercules, it seemed her tension nearly melted away as a sweet smile grew on her lips as he spoke her name, then seemed to remember Calista was there too. As he opened the door wider and allowed them in, Andromeda gave his arm a light squeeze of affection before passing by him while Calista laughed and patted his shoulder, "Good to see you again lover boy." Smirking at him, her eyes showing how much mischief she was likely to get into while here. Casting a look behind her at her sister, Andromeda gave her a stern look, but Calista wouldn't make eye contact and whistled quietly, feigning innocence. As Hercules moved ahead of them, Andromeda moved a bit so she was closer to his side and looked up at him, "Could you make me a cup of tea if you have any? If not, water is fine." Smiling easily, she was so excited to see him now. A strange feeling as she had never really felt this close to another before. Her certainly was a special person. "Just a coffee for me please." Calista waved vaguely, seeming to be watching their every move like an over protective parent. Both the sisters paused before going into the living room at the sound of giggling and approaching people. Andromeda recognized Prometheus' voice, but not the other, they must have another guest. While an amused smile grew on her lips, Calista looked at the approaching people and her sister with growing confusion, but she could appreciate the shenanigans that were happening. "Hello again Prometheus, and it is lovely to meet you Seiji." Andromeda's voice was light and affectionate, but in a different way than how she would speak to Hercules, she easily brushed over Prometheus' comment about her being the one that is dating Hercules. It wasn't anything to be embarrassed about to her. A look of realization dawned on Calista's face as she gave a two fingered salute and greeting to the two men. "Nice to to meet ya." Both the sisters giggled though at the scene unfolding before them as Prometheus took off again, Seiji on his tail, Andromeda giving him a small bow of her head and Calista waving them off before looking at Hercules and shrugging, "He seems like fun to me." His energy seemed chaotic to her, but he seemed to have befriended Andromeda, so he couldn't be all that bad. Going into the living room, she flopped into a chair and clicked on the TV, scrolling through channels. Andromeda turned and followed Hercules into the kitchen. "Is there anything I can help you with?" She moved up next to him, letting their bodies be fairly close, but not too much so that it would cause him to be uncomfortable.

Mood: Nervous/Happy Excited/Intrigued Location: The Titus brother's home Thoughts: I can't believe I'm bringing my sister... I'm going to tease her so bad! Company: Each other - The brother's and their guest. Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Home | Our company : Each other, Seiji, and the sisters | How are we feeling? : Herc is nervous/Prom is feeling happy and hyper | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Herc is job hunting/Prom works at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : Herc is dating someone while Prom is single | OOC : Herc speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color, Seiji speaks in this color. When they speak Russian is is bracketed like [[this]], and when it is in Japanese it is closed like ((this)).

His face flushed red as her sister teased him, feeling a little embarrassed that she saw him get all heart eyes over her sister. It's very much like how Prom teases him each time he catches him messaging Andromeda with a dopey smile. He can't help but feel happy about the new relationship he's trying to build with a person he has really enjoyed getting to know. So, he can handle some light teasing from the siblings if it means he can continue dating her.

When he feels her presence next to him, he slows his stride so he can stay next to her. "Sure, I made sure to stock up different loose leaf teas just in case. Got a preference?" He won't talk about how Prom cooed at him the entire time he was browsing the tea section a little bit longer to try and figure out what to get. Or that he kept calling Vlad when they got home to gush about Herc's ice rink date just so he would get more flustered. Prometheus is a menace to society, but Herc can admit that he's been having a lot of fun since he got here. Things are smoother between them, and that gap is slowly closing up the more they find that it's easy to be each other's sibling. Stopping, he looks back at Callista, telling his heart to calm down when it picks up from a mere brush of their hands. "How do you take your coffee, Callista?"

He smiles fondly as Prom takes off before he's proceeding onward towards the kitchen afterwards. He's happy to see the man look so relaxed these days. He had a small hiccup when he came home crying after meeting a man who seemed to have a similar lifestyle to him before and a rough day at the arcade. Or when that girl made him almost kill Promullar by making him angry. He was a mess that day too. He has his ups and downs, but Herc hopes he helps in some way to console him when that happens.

He pulls out of his head when she stands next to him, making a point to scoot closer to her. Even if it means he's stopped prepping the coffee for a second just so he can enjoy being close. "You could ease my burden of picking tea for you by taking a look at my brother's collection. The kettle is in there as well if you want to fill it. That way I can get her coffee started. Though…we don't have to move quickly." He moves a freehand to take hers so he can press a kiss against it. "I am all for staying in this bubble a little longer before we have to face the endless teasing." The minute Prom returns, he's sure they will be tag teamed by their respective siblings with their personality types. Not to mention, if Seiji is a friend of Vlad and Prom, he's blind to have a similar mentality. Though Herc is hoping that Seiji's experience as a father prevents him from stooping to Prom levels of playful harassment.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:39 pm
User Image
Calista Hale
User Image
Andromeda Hale

A small smile accompanied by a chuckle slipped passed Andromeda's lips as she realized he had stocked up likely for her specifically. So he had planned ahead, that was certainly winning him extra points in her mind, though he had already succeeded in winning her over almost completely. Calista coughed into the back of her hand to cover up the laugh she felt bubbling up in her chest by watching how her sister and Hercules interacted together. They were like lovesick highschoolers in her eyes, "Usually with a couple scoops of sugar, a splash of creamer. Ask Andromeda to make it, the woman is a wizard when it comes to making my coffee." Though she would indeed go out and buy coffee at a shop, Calista was partial to having Andromeda make it, she always seemed to know the perfect amounts for whatever mood Calista was in for the day. Blushing a bit, embarrassed by her sister's strange praise, she shot her a look that seemed to only translate between them and Calista simply backed off with a wink at the two of them.
Though as they stood in the kitchen, Andromeda was surprised at Hercules' seemingly boldness by moving closer to her, her eyes looking up at him and showing all the happiness in the world. Her cheeks were even starting to hurt from how much she'd already been smiling without even realizing it. Nodding when he told her to take a look at the teas, she paused when he took her hand and pressed his lips against it. Feeling her heart leap in her chest, she covered her mouth with her other hand to stifle an excited laugh, her emotions bubbling out in a strange way. "I am okay with taking our time. Besides, it will do them so good to wait a bit, right?" Leaning in and going up on her tiptoes to whisper into his ear, Andromeda dropped her voice low, like they were sharing some deep, dark secret. Even tiptoeing next to him, their height difference making it difficult, but it was strangely charming how much taller he was than her. Her hand rested on his shoulder for a moment to balance herself, though she wasn't really worried about falling. Maybe it was just an excuse to touch him? Blushing at her own thoughts, she laughed quietly near his ear before dropping back down and moving to pick out the tea she wanted and grab the kettle. Looking through the tea selection, she tapped the tip of her index finger on her lip in thought before picking out a jasmine tea, and taking the kettle to the sink and filling it. Turning to look at him and the coffee he'd be making for her sister, she hummed in thought before setting the kettle down on the stove, starting it and moving back to him, "I will help you with her coffee. She likes it as hot as possible as well, but she does not like it black. She is made of fire after all." Tucking a stray hair behind her ear, she leaned in and looked around the counter for sugar, "She is also in a particularly good mood today, so an extra half scoop of sugar should do." There was a strange amount of attention and focus she put behind this, taking great care to make her loving sister's coffee just right. Blinking and realizing she was letting the weird side of her show, she straightened up and cleared her throat, blushing a bit. "S-sorry...She takes great care of me...This seems to be the only thing I can do to return the favor." Folding her hands in front of her, she felt more embarrassed now.

Mood: Nervous/Happy Excited/Intrigued Location: The Titus brother's home Thoughts: I could get used to this... I'm going to tease her so bad! Company: Each other - The brother's and their guest. Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

He will admit that when he saw her happy expression, he might have puffed out his chest in pride a bit. He doesn’t have the luxury of a dating experience, so this entire development is a first for him in terms of potentially serious relationships. Whatever victories he can claim, he certainly will. Even though he can tell Calista is heavily amused by them interacting when she gives him her coffee order. "You got it."

His face is burning when she comes closer, and he automatically leans enough to accommodate their height difference while supporting her with his hand at her back. It's like everything in the kitchen grows quiet. Even Prom's kitchen robot stops moving around in the corner. It could be his imagination or his heartbeat drumming in his ears drowning out all sounds which aren't her voice. "R-Right…Prom could always learn some patience…"

It took him a bit to recover when she pulled away. Instead of immediately working on the coffee, he watches her pick out her tea and get it ready. Despite her not being in her own kitchen, she still navigates through Prom’s with ease. He was so distracted by being mesmerized by it that he gets caught standing around when she turns to look at him. He doesn’t get a chance to respond right away until she is looking for the sugar. Taking the sugar jar, he hands it over to her before finally relaxing. Sometimes it is good to know that he’s not the only one constantly trying to look after his brother as if he’s the eldest. "Don’t apologize. I know the feeling. When we were younger, Prom took beatings from our father to protect me. Made sure that all of the focus was on him. Some days I still blame myself for that, but most days I just try to look out for him. I’ll never repay him, but at least I can make things easier for him so he can live more comfortably.It isn’t weird to want to show a person their importance to you Andromeda."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:16 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : No one yet | Mood : Mood here | Thoughts : "I hope she finds it comfortable..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Dating someone currently | Outfit : ... | OOC : --

Unlike the first few times they met up where he was a nervous mess, Herc is feeling quite confident with this date. Not only is it a cozy and comfy date at his and Prom's place, but it is also a date with just the two of them. He wouldn't have to worry about impressing Calista or reigning in Prom's sense of humor. He won't be struggling to not fall flat on his a** in a cold rink either. But he doesn't really like to think about that all that much. It was an embarrassing moment he doesn't let overshadow the rest of the date.

There is also the plus of him not embarrassing himself around strangers or being stared at because he looks like he wants to rip your throat out while trying to make himself look smaller than he is. It's not fun to have a kid running away from you while crying because your face looks mean. His undivided attention can be entirely on Andromeda and them having fun. Romantic dinners you make together to enjoy while watching a movie on the cozy couch seems like a lot of fun to him. He just hopes that she doesn't mind them being totally alone. There are still rules to this that he's not familiar with.

When he's done making sure that he has all of the ingredients they may need, he works on making sure the couch is cozy and comfortable with plush pillows. He showers and gets dressed in something casual but still nice, and then sits down to stare at his phone because he might have gotten ready way earlier than he needed to.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:56 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Well, yesterday had gone far better than she had expected. They managed to navigate each of their siblings and not die of embarrassment, so that had to count for something, right? But today, today was just for the two of them. Looking into a mirror and running a brush through her long hair again, for the millionth time, Andromeda sighed happily before turning and leaving her room. Though she knew Hercules wasn't so concerned with simply her looks, she still wanted to look good around him. Emotions were a strange thing. Pursing her lips at her own thoughts and feelings, she brushed off a few stray pieces of hair and lint from her pants and shirt. A dark green t-shirt that hugged her perfectly and a simply pair of black skinny jeans, topped off with knee high boots and a comfy peacoat in a soft white color. Looking around for Calista, she didn't see her sister lounging in the kitchen or living room like usual which was odd, but she figured she was either out or hiding in her room playing a game of some sort. Pulling out her phone, she text her a quick message of where she was going and that she loved her before slipping out the door and into the street. Her feet carried her on the more and more familiar path to the Titus brother's home.
With her approach, Andromeda felt her heart pick up, but not in the normal, looming anxiety of how to interact around one another, or afraid of scaring him off. It was thrilling and exciting to be seeing him again so soon and she may have knocked a bit more rapidly than she had intended when she lifted her hand. Playing with her hair that hung down around her body, she was a little nervous about leaving it down since it did get in the way quite frequently, but she'd never let Hercules see it down. Maybe she was like a lovesick teenager like her sister had mentioned late yesterday evening when they had returned home. But she did know that if it became a problem she could always tie it up, easy peasy. Bouncing a little at the door as she waited for Hercules to answer, she felt herself chewing on her lip, knowing she would hug him as soon as the door opened.

Mood: Excited Location: Home - Hercules' house Thoughts: Just the two of us! Company: Herself Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Andromeda| Mood : Mesmerized | Thoughts : "Wow…she looks amazing…" | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

When he hears the knock, his heart races and he takes a minute to calm himself down a bit more before getting up from the couch. It doesn't have to be anything perfect, he tries to remind himself that. Andromeda isn't obsessed with things being absolutely smooth. He's gotten the feeling that she just enjoys their time together. So he has nothing to be worried about. In theory anyways. Actually doing it is a whole other ball game he’s never dealt with before.

When he answers the door, his reaction to her hair being down is much like his reaction to her when she had come over prior. His eyes widen for a split section, and his face flushes as he looks completely awestruck. ”Wow…” Immediately clearing his throat, the man flushes in embarrassment from his childlike moment, before he steps aside to let her inside. ”Sorry, I was really surprised to see you with your hair down.It really suits you.” It gives her a more relaxed look that makes him happy to see. He wants her to be as comfortable as possible whenever she is around him. ”I have everything ready in the kitchen and Prom is already gone for work. Our house date can officially start now.”

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:21 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

As the door opened, Andromeda paused a moment as she watched Hercules take in her appearance and a light blush stained her cheeks as he spoke. No one really ever reacted to her like this before. Tucking some of her hair behind a delicately pointed ear, she gave a shy smile but moved forward as he stepped aside to let her go in. Pausing next to him though, she went up on her tiptoes and gave him a light peck on the cheek and touched his upper arm gently. "I am looking forward to this time together." Giving him a small but mischievous smile as she moved passed him and slid her coat off, she pulled her hair over one shoulder to try and keep it contained in one place. It was so long it tended to have a mind of its own.
Going to the living room, she smiled at the state of the couch, the look of the plush pillows inviting with their promise of coziness and closeness with your partner. Having her coat draped over her arm, she turned and smiled up at Hercules. "Do we want to start on cooking right now or sit and chat for a bit before we begin preparing dinner?" Her heart raced in her chest as the fact that they were finally alone. They had been alone before, but it was before they had started to initiate in their courting. Andromeda was incredibly happy to have found Hercules, he was someone she could be herself with, and he hadn't run when she had shown what she actually is. Plus it seemed like their siblings would get a long fairly well, so it was already a win, now there were added bonuses. Though people were put off by his face, she found that his seemingly grumpy expression was quite endearing as her expression was often the same. Chuckling to herself at the thought, people would be incredibly off put by them together out in public.

Mood: Excited Location: Hercules' house Thoughts: He's so adorable. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Andromeda| Mood : Embarrassed | Thoughts : "Jeez, I am already embarrassing myself..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

It was just a peck on the cheek, but already it had made him feel flustered. A man of his stature isn't someone you typically see blush, but that was certainly happening right now as he shuts the door and tries not to seem too phased. Judging by her smile though, he already knows that she is aware about how that would effect him. She probably did it to tease him a little because he's a lot more shy than he looks or tries to appear. "M-Me too." There goes trying to look cool! Gosh this is so embarrassing already, and the date just started!

He reaches for her coat to take it for her, hanging it up if she gave it to him before he's clearing his throat and regaining his composure. He can come back from that short stint! Just watch him! ”We could chat for a bit, if you want to.” He decides to initiate some chatting by motioning towards the couch and taking his own seat next to her. Small talk seemed unimportant to most people, but to Herc it is also pretty essential to relationships. You can get to know someone better by asking mundane things which seem unimportant at the time. "How were things after you guys left? Calista seemed to feel at home, so I was hopeful we didn't make a bad impression. Prom can be a lot to take in on the first meeting, but I promise he means well!"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:05 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Smiling and hiding a giggle behind her hand as he blushed and stuttered, Andromeda enjoyed his reactions. They were quite refreshing and nice to see directed towards her. Letting him take her coat and hand it up, she nodded as he motioned towards the couch for them to sit and chat for awhile. It seemed like a nice way to start, to allow themselves to settle into each other's company and let poor Hercules' pulse come down a little. Settling down on the couch, she felt her muscles tense for a moment as he sat next to her, her back rigid and straight for a long moment before she took a deep breath and relaxed into the cushions he had set up for them. Though she was becoming more comfortable with him and the whole courting thing, there was still some times where her body reacted strangely to closeness.
Letting her hands rest at her sides, she moved a bit so she was facing Hercules more, her knee knocking into his leg gently. Trying not to blush as she cleared her throat and answered his question. "Calista was surprisingly calm and well behaved when we returned home. It seems she is fond of your brother's antics, though I have to admit, I am as well." Smiling and laughing gently, her shoulders shook with her unvoiced laughter. "But as it stands, it seems she approves. So I am thankful for that." Reaching a hand out and lacing a few of her fingers with his, she gave him a soft smile full of fondness. It was important to her that Calista like whomever she decided to potentially enter into a relationship with, or at least it made things much easier. And with Hercules personality, Andromeda hadn't really been concerned about Calista, it was more or less how Hercules was going to feel about the red head. Especially since his brother was already quite a bit to have around. Blinking at a realization, Andromeda gave a small little snort laugh of surprise, "I have just realized, I am now surrounded by red heads." There was no real reason for her to speak the observation out loud, but she felt comfortable enough with Hercules that even small pointless conversations she would normally keep to herself would be something worthy of their time when it came to him.

Mood: Excited Location: Hercules' house Thoughts: He's so adorable. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Andromeda| Mood : Embarrassed | Thoughts : "The embarrassment doesn't stop..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

He's relieved when she relaxes and falls into a conversation with him. He's elated when she mentions how his brother was even given a passing grade by the sisters. Not that Prom was even trying to be friendly with them, but it helps to know that someone isn't hating on his brother. He's not sure he could be in a relationship with someone who wouldn't be accepting of the only family he has left. "He's a lot of fun with his chaos, I promise. I am glad that you guys like him." Even though Prom swears up and down that he's a danger to society as a whole.

Now he's feeling flushed all over again as she takes his hand in hers. He thought about doing that when he sat down, but he didn't want to be too forward. Eventually he just lost the confidence to reach out and do it. It's nice to know that he doesn't have to worry. When he's not confident enough to take the initiative, it seems like they are on the same page anyways. Hearing her comment about redheads, he chuckles as he gives her hand a gentle squeeze to let her know that he totally okay with holding hands. "Welcome to the life of a Titus. Prom said he's pretty sure every Titus ever has had red hair. It's a very strong gene in our family apparently." Sometimes he wishes that he could see it for himself, but Prom always said that he doesn't think that his father was the only rotten apple, he's pretty sure more than half of that tree was also rotten. The only people he's met who weren't, were their grandmother and aunt. And his father took them away anyways. It is probably for the best that they are the only Titus blood remaining. He can plant a new tree with the two of them and they can make a fresh start with apples which won't rot out. He just has to convince Prom that he isn't one of those bad ones from the old tree. "Easier said than done..." Realizing he said that out loud, he flushes in embarrassment before clearing his throat. "Sorry, I got to thinking about my family and where Prom feels he fits in the family tree. The only good people in my family were probably my Aunt and my grandmother, myself, and Prom. But I have a hard time convincing him that he's a good person sometimes...he's done things as a mercenary that haunt him. I'm not going to give up on him though. He...may have been born in a lab and not from our mother like I was, but he's still my brother. We can't give up on the only family we have, right?" He's sure that with it just being her and Calista, she can understand where he's coming from.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces