Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I'm Not Dead Yet! {Ayelet x Oker}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:14 am
Beach life and winter do not mix well. The once sunny golden shores, have become unforgiving, windy and bitter cold. The water no longer cool and refreshing, but an icey touch of death. For those unaccustomed to the frigid waters, one might jeopardize their body's life force. Oker for one, missed the hot, sweaty, sticky summer heat. He lived for those days! Stubborn, and unwilling to seek warmth outside of his home, he spent most his days sleeping in the sand. Waiting for the days he longed for. There in a pile, mostly buried in the sand, he slept. The dusty shore a blanket for him to attempt to stay warm.  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:38 pm
Ayelet rose with the sun each morning. As the sun lifted slowly into the sky, she would watch it each time. Her golden eyes set in a black abyss, mirroring the burning star above. After watching the sunrise, she would go for a walk on the beach. During the winter, her and her family would move closer in land. This way they could keep warm easier. Winter didn't bother Ayelet. She welcomed the cold, and enjoyed the change of each season. Winter is a time for family to come together, and provide for each other. Ayelet loved that about winter. Without the support of those around you, winter could be harsh and bitter. It could also be lonely without the trees and birds around to remind you life goes on. Ayelet hadn't been alone or found longing for Spring in a long time. The warmth of her heart carrying her through winter with ease.

After she enjoyed the rising sun, she went for her morning walk down to the shore. Shells would be strewn across the shore like lost treasures, since the tide would be low today. She intended to bring home a few that caught her eye! Carrying a small wicker basket, she walked down the length of the beach. The first prize of the day, a perfectly round marble of blue glass. This is rare! Glass normally came in chaotic shapes, but sometimes the waves would smooth out the rough edges. This piece had been stuck in the tide, being polished for a very long time. Likely it had seen more rising suns than she had. Ayelet marveled at it's beauty, and placed it into her basket. The taste of sand and sea kissing her lips as she did.

She walked for most the morning, her eyes to the ground. On her return trip back the way she came, she walked closer in land, at the edge of the packed sands. Something very bright caught her eye. Focusing her eyes, she tried to make sense of what she saw. Then it hit her! That is a Soquili buried in the sand! "Oh!!" she exclaimed as she dropped her basket and ran closer. The tide sometimes brought in dead things, but this is the first time she had ever seen a Soquili drift ashore! They must of been there awhile, judging by the amount of sand around them. "You poor dear!" she said as she ran over, hooves kicking up sand. Ayelet could run well in the sand, since her muscles were accustomed to it's resistance. What ever would she do?! She thought as she ran as fast as she could. Not like her getting there as fast as she could would revive the poor dear.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:59 pm
Oker mumbled in his sleep, and didn't budge at the noise of someone nearby at first. He had obtained the skill of being able to sleep through just about anything. The noise of the ocean like a lullaby to his ears. The sound he heard now though, something different. The beat of birds wings? Someone playing a drum? Oker smacked his lips and opened his eyes just barely, to look at his surroundings. Ahh, just a mare running his way. He closed his eyes again, and began to drift back to sleep. Wait...just a mare running this way? Oker opened his eyes fully, to check if his dreams were playing tricks on him. Sure enough, she's running his way! Oker wobbled his head from side to side, and lifted his head.

"Oh! Oh my! You're not dead! Thank goodness. Are you hurt?" she exclaimed breathily, and skidding to a halt in front of the not-dead-Soquili buried in sand.

The orange kelpi cocked his eyebrow as high as it would go. "Uhhh....no Miss, I am not dead." he looked at himself, as if he could give himself a once over under the sand. "At least, last I checked I wasn't." he chuckled sleepily. "And uhhh, no ma'am, I'm not hurt." he other eyebrow lifted and the other went down. What a strange thing to ask someone. Did he look hurt?

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. When I saw you buried in the sand, not moving, my mind thought something had happened. Whew!" she caught her breath, and inhaled a long fresh breath.

Being buried in the sand, that's what started this! Oker shrugged and wiggled his way out of his mound. Standing up, stretching like a cat, then marching in place to dislodge the clods of beach that stuck to him. He gave a big yawn. "No need to be sorry. It's a good thing for both of us, I'm not dead." he laughed. "Then I'd miss the chance to meet such a lady as yourself." Oker put on his devilish half grin, and smiled at her with smoldering eyes. "The names Oker." he said with a flex of his brows.

Ayelet tilted her head at him as he stood, sand cascading around him. What an odd way to sleep, she thought to herself. Her jaw cocked to the side slightly. Is this young buck trying to give her the eyes of a suitor? No, perhaps not. He's only being nice Ayelet. "Merry to meet you, Oker of the sands." she said as a light joke, but with a serious tone. "I am Ayelet Hashachar." she offered back with a dip of her head.  

Lunadriel

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff