Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Accepted Male Profiles ♂
✓ Vincent Reinhardt & Ambrose Wolfram

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:36 am

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Basic Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Username: tiny14xx2

Name: Vincent Reinhardt

Eye Color: A dark blue that is almost black

Hair Color: Raven hair

Hair Length: Short with semi-long bangs

Height: 6'

Weight: 182 lbs

Scars/Tattoos: Vincent has a tattoo of a triskele on the back of his neck. He claims it to be a drunk tattoo.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Ethnicity: Scottish-American

Marital/Relationship Status: Single

Weapon(s): None, he can't have that kind of thing around a child!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ability Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Species: Human

Abilities: What Vincent experiences:
Though human, Vincent seems to have almost like a sixth sense for things. He can tell when something is good by what he describes to be a tingly sensation on the back of his neck, and a nauseous feeling when something is wrong. Despite not looking it, he is actually pretty strong and has a high stamina, which allows him to do odd jobs which require a lot of physical work.

The reality:
Blessed Tattoo: The tattoo doesn't exactly have much in terms of an effect on the user. When he was getting the tattoo while drunk after his sister passed, the witch giving it to him had stemmed an intent meant to ease his troubles in life. The triskele, being a important symbol in Celtic history, is one that means many things. Earth, Water, and sky. Life, Death, and rebirth. Past, Present, and Future. Creation, Protection, and Destruction. It can hold a lot of spiritual power, and either bless the user or curse them depending on the intent behind the caster when issuing the mark. Since her intent was to bless him, it gave him the foresight to sense danger, stamina to run from it, and the strength to overcome it. It was meant to be a gift for himself, and the child he would now have to take on as his own.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Psychological/Physical Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Personality: Responsible, organized, honest, and patient. Vincent is someone who rarely lets himself lose his cool around Ambrose. Even while he was grieving over his sister's death, he continued to try and remain strong and determined for his nephew. Showing him the best smiles he could manage and playing with him to keep him from seeing them in the caskets.

Bio: "Did you ever just wake up one day and hope that everything went the way you wanted to, right before it all came crashing down on you? 2 years ago, my morning started just like that. My name is Vincent, I am the only son of Sasha and Theodore. I had 2 amazing sisters named Violet and Ruby. Violet was the eldest of us three, and she was a successful veterinarian who had a little boy and great husband. Ruby is younger than I am, and she is still attending college to become a storyboard artist. As for me, I had just nailed a promotion at work and became the executive designer of a new high-rise in the city. You could say that my parents really gave birth to productive kids.

Sometimes, when something huge takes place in your life, you reach a moment where you can remember every detail of that event. You may feel like you forgot everything else in the world when it happens, but it will continue to haunt you forever. That one day...the one day where you lost everything. I can remember the taste of my wintergreen toothpaste, how I pushed my hair back and winked at the mirror like an idiot. The confidence I felt as I dressed myself up and picked up my blueprints. I was excited, ready to start taking over my first big project.

I remember hearing my phone vibrate in my pocket as I slid on my shoes. I was ready to go, and I could always get the call when I reached the building. It was only a block away. But they just kept calling me. Ring after ring. Now I recall my irritation as my phone is blown up. What was so important?!

Sometimes, when I look back on it, I really wish I never answered that phone call. My mother's voice was panicked, cracking, and she was trying to speak through her sobs. There was an accident. A couple was coming home from their date night and were t-boned by a truck driver. The woman on the driver's side died instantly, and the man died en-route to the hospital. My sister and her husband were that couple. It took the authorities several hours to identify them and head over to their place: where the babysitter was waiting with my nephew.

The world had stopped all at once. I found myself staring at my phone in shock as I heard my mother wailing through the speaker. My project, my blueprints, the sounds of the cars passing by me outside of my car. Everything just went quiet. Racing in my mind, were only thoughts of my sister. How I just saw her the day before yesterday as we celebrated on my project promotion.

Throughout the whole process, I didn't know how to express my emotions. I just...felt so numb to all of it. My parents were inconsolable, and my younger sister wouldn't come out of her room after the funeral was over. With his hand in mine, I was left in the living room with my nephew. Throughout the service, I made sure he stayed with me, because I didn't want him to see. He was only 2 years old. He might have asked to sleep with his parents if he saw them. My mom had already been sobbing, that would have just put her over the edge.

Naturally, I had to turn down the project promotion. I was grieving and had no inspiration in me at the moment. On top of that, I couldn't leave Ambrose with my parents while they were still trying to recover. I had no clue how to raise a child, and frankly, I still don't. Each day has been a struggle and a challenge. I have tried to make things work out with my job and with watching him. Things really became easier when my parents were quickly pushing into the routine of helping me with him. The sting hurts less now, but I will always miss that part of me which is gone forever."

○ Closed spaces
○ Architecture
○ Comics

Dislikes:
● Waiting for oil-paint to dry
● Cemeteries
● Ambrose's shriek cry
● Mannequins

Skills: Drawing blueprints and different architecture, building models for his work, cooking curry specifically, and making origami papers.

Body Type: While he might not look it, Vincent is actually pretty well built from his time helping build projects he made in the past. He tries to maintain his figure as best as he can, but everyone loves their yum_cupcake sometimes.

Health: Vincent is in great health, rarely ever getting sick when people around him seem effected by the change of the seasons.

Strengths: His adaptability, his open personality, ability to be supportive for his nephew despite the situation, his determination and drive to get things done when they need to be.

Weakness: His nephew, the topic of his sister's death, and anything fluffy that Ambrose really really wants.

What you look for in a partner:
♡ Someone who can handle a child
♡ An understanding and patient person
♡ Someone who can understand that they can't be his #1
♡ A good example for Ambrose

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Extra Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Theme Song: Dreaming

Extra: The funds that he recieves from large projects get used for Ambrose's needs, his own needs, and bills before they are added into a college fund with Ambrose's inheritance from his parents.

Housing District: 1212 Pasadena Housing District

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:37 am

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Basic Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Username: tiny14xx2

Name: Ambrose Wolfram

Eye Color: A sapphire blue

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Short

Height: 3'7"

Weight: 40 lbs, 12 oz

Scars/Tattoos: n/a

Ethnicity: Scottish-American

Sexual Orientation: --

Weapon(s):

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ability Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Species: Human

Abilities: Aside from the innate ability to make Vincent cry by leaving his Legos in the right spots every time, he has no abilities to speak of.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Psychological/Physical Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Personality: While initially shy, Ambrose is a pretty smart kid who loves to draw, play with any kind of puzzle or building material, and has a good grasp on what his situation is. When he has gotten used to you, he is pretty rambunctious and playful, using you as a jungle gym and including you in all of his toy adventures. Even if you are meant to be the mountain that he crash lands his plane on.

Bio: While he doesn't remember much about his parents, Ambrose is very much aware of the fact that they have both passed when he was 2. He was well informed of how death works and carefully eased into understanding that his mom and dad are not meant to return to him. Even so, he tends to talk about the subject in a mature light, and instead of crying because they are gone, he likes to instead focus on the life they had lived. He tends to ask Vincent a lot of questions about the two people who had birthed him, absorbing every story that Vincent can provide of how his best friend fell in love with his sister, and how they made a cute kid together.

○ When Vincent makes his special curry
○ Cuddle nap times
○ Drawing with Vincent

Dislikes:
● When nap time comes while he's in the middle of a super important adventure
● When people cry around him, because it makes him cry
● When his nose feels all runny and his head feels hot
● Thunderstorms, mainly because they are too loud and super scary

Skills: He prides himself on being able to recount his ABCs, he can make a mean stickman with his crayons, he always manages to get Vincent to step on his legos, and he is really good at building stuff with his toys.

Body Type: He is a pretty tall 5 year old, but that comes from his dad. And he is a leaner kid, though he does have the chubby looking cheeks still.

Health: Ambrose is in perfect health! Vincent often takes him to the doctor to do routine check ups so he can make sure that he won't get sick.

Strengths: He is dependable for a kid, has great memory, pretty good speaking skills, and he is smart for his age.

Weakness: His still has tantrums when he wants something he can't have, he has a mean sweet tooth, he loves cuddles, and he can't say no to a new airplane toy.

What you look for in a partner for Vincent:
♡ Someone super nice
♡ Someone who loves toys and playing pretend
♡ Someone who can cook him whatever he wants, especially his grilled cheeses
♡ Someone who is nice to Vincent and makes him happy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Extra Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Theme Song: Are you bored yet? - It is a song that his mom liked, and he loves to dance to it with Vincent when they both miss mommy.

Fun Song - Because Vincent looks constipated every time he sings it out loud on the way to school.

Extra: He loves planes, if that wasn't already obvious. Give him a plane and he will love you.

Housing District: 1212 Pasadena Housing District

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:38 am
User Image

tiny14xx2

☼ Accepted Male Profiles ♂

Manage Your Items