Dedicated Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:57 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:26 am
Well I feel - although I've not really dug in in a while - I have to say Sims! It has been such a big part of my life since it first came out.

BUT Modern me: Binding of Isaac is still one of my favs - so beautiful. I play a lot of Divinity Original Sin too and I'm a fan of Stellaris - although Im not that good at it.  

largely inaudible

Vice Captain

Trash

melonworth

Captain

Dedicated Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:12 am
Gwenpool
Well I feel - although I've not really dug in in a while - I have to say Sims! It has been such a big part of my life since it first came out.

BUT Modern me: Binding of Isaac is still one of my favs - so beautiful. I play a lot of Divinity Original Sin too and I'm a fan of Stellaris - although Im not that good at it.
I noticed you like the sims but them again, I do as well. How do you play the game? I used to build rather than actually work on my sims.

I had no idea you played Binding of Isaac. I have tried so many times to beat that game but nope, it hates me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:55 am
Dixie Melonworth
I noticed you like the sims but them again, I do as well. How do you play the game? I used to build rather than actually work on my sims.

I had no idea you played Binding of Isaac. I have tried so many times to beat that game but nope, it hates me.
I use to love a Legacy but when Sims 4 first came out it didn't have the family tree. I have tried, but IDK after like 1 generation it's boring. Children aren't as fun anymore.

IDK what it is - it's just not as fun - it feels a little stale. And I don't like building as much, I do like a mini build but I give up rapid, again if it was like Sims 3 and allowed a little more customization. With this new job I'm actually in a position to start paying things off and getting myself nicer treats. I'm going to save for a MUCH better PC. With EVERY SIMS GAME IN MY LIFE Once I have all the content it just wont run. I have half and its a little laggy. AND I WANT IT ALL >:]

I love BOI - I'm not the best at it but I'm okay. I haven't played it in like half a year though and I haven't played any of the new EP. That s**t looks hard. Cannot go Greed//Greedier runs. I love watching it on Twitch. I love the Art of it. It's amazing. emotion_kirakira  

largely inaudible

Vice Captain

Trash

melonworth

Captain

Dedicated Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:29 am
Gwenpool
Dixie Melonworth

I use to love a Legacy but when Sims 4 first came out it didn't have the family tree. I have tried, but IDK after like 1 generation it's boring. Children aren't as fun anymore.

IDK what it is - it's just not as fun - it feels a little stale. And I don't like building as much, I do like a mini build but I give up rapid, again if it was like Sims 3 and allowed a little more customization. With this new job I'm actually in a position to start paying things off and getting myself nicer treats. I'm going to save for a MUCH better PC. With EVERY SIMS GAME IN MY LIFE Once I have all the content it just wont run. I have half and its a little laggy. AND I WANT IT ALL >:]

I love BOI - I'm not the best at it but I'm okay. I haven't played it in like half a year though and I haven't played any of the new EP. That s**t looks hard. Cannot go Greed//Greedier runs. I love watching it on Twitch. I love the Art of it. It's amazing. emotion_kirakira

I completely agree with you. I have never found it fun playing children. Furthermore, I can do teenagers, but that's it. The majority of sims are teenagers, young adults, adults and elders. I love the elders. Plus, the first gen is fun. I don't like the whole 100 baby challengers. That's a bit much...

WHY CAN'T THE FILES BE SO SMALL! IT IS RIDICULOUS! It really does lag and glitch so much that it gets super annoying. You should see the Sims community on Reddit. They show so much issues with the game. YES, GET A NEW PC! That's the best option in order to play. Sims 3 allow players to upload their own image into the game and be creative. We had so many options with the game. I love the graphics of the Sims 4, but I wish it was like the Sims 3 when it comes to customization. Someday we both will get better pcs lol

You need to play BOI for me because I don't think I can ever beat it. You must teach me, wifey.

That is cool you watch art on Twitch. Do you watch digital or traditional?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:34 am
Dixie Melonworth
Gwenpool
Dixie Melonworth

I completely agree with you. I have never found it fun playing children. Furthermore, I can do teenagers, but that's it. The majority of sims are teenagers, young adults, adults and elders. I love the elders. Plus, the first gen is fun. I don't like the whole 100 baby challengers. That's a bit much...

WHY CAN'T THE FILES BE SO SMALL! IT IS RIDICULOUS! It really does lag and glitch so much that it gets super annoying. You should see the Sims community on Reddit. They show so much issues with the game. YES, GET A NEW PC! That's the best option in order to play. Sims 3 allow players to upload their own image into the game and be creative. We had so many options with the game. I love the graphics of the Sims 4, but I wish it was like the Sims 3 when it comes to customization. Someday we both will get better pcs lol

You need to play BOI for me because I don't think I can ever beat it. You must teach me, wifey.

That is cool you watch art on Twitch. Do you watch digital or traditional?

See, when I was younger I loved playing every stage and romancing but now, I ******** cannie be arsed perusing romantic ventures in Sims - children are a pain in the c**t. I have recently found witches to be a lot of fun. Have 2 ******** apple trees and yer sorted. Or have a apple tree in your house sheltered and it's essentially Needs Dont Decay. I hate playing the Elderly because they workout or have sex and it's game over. HOW MISerABLE. The elderly ********, everyone knows this.

If everything goes well it will be this year I get a PC and then I can just do all the good things. I will get back into BOI. I play it on the PS4. Maybe one day if I get a new PC I could get a capture card perhaps and stream it for you.

I like traditional art but i LOVE digital. Digital speaks to my soul. I finally found a art program I love to use aswell. Haven't really been able to draw in a wee while BUT now that I've found software I like it's been fun when I get to.

You streaming art these days.?  

largely inaudible

Vice Captain

Trash

GAYmer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out