Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:34 pm
Daisicle
Rho got a crazy idea while he was out in the fields earlier today, sometime between when Mena had left on a kitchen mission to Breeheart and the midafternoon meal. Since, for the time being, the thruple was back down to a couple, it was the perfect opportunity for him to give Tirzah an extra helping of one-on-one affection. But what could he offer to her to make it special? What better was there -to- offer but himself?

So he'd gone and gotten some solid lotion and some scented oil and, after showering himself off from the days work, walked over to her alcove. He could have invited her to his, but then she'd know. This was supposed to be a surprise! He grinned, sure as hell proud of himself as he knocked on her door.

Menelie
Tirzah had juuust stepped out of the shower after work when she heard a knock. "Wonder who that is," she said to herself, walking toward the door. She had a towel wrapped around her and she was wringing her hair into another one. She opened the door and grinned. "Well hello," she said with a giggle. "This is a surprise..."

Daisicle
Rhoea gave a whistle as she opened and took an appreciative look up and down. Damn did she look hot fresh out of the shower. "Well, that was the intention." He raised his hands to show off the nifty little things he brought. "Got something hella special for ya - can I come in?"

Menelie
Tirzah raised her eyebrows appreciatively and opened the door wider. "You know you don't need to knock," she said, her heart doing a little flip. When he said he had something special in mind, it was always...truly special. "I can't wait to see what you have in mind~"

While she enjoyed the time they spent as a triad, Tirzah was looking forward to some solid alone time with Rho while Mena was away.

Daisicle
"Can't live my fantasy of a hot babe greeting me in a towel if I don't knock and give her the opportunity." He was half-teasing as he came in. "So now that I'm here... I was thinking we could pull out your wine, maybe get a few candles going... I could give those muscles of yours some hands-on attention..." He winked as he showed off the lotion and oil again. "What'dya say?"

Menelie
"Ooh~" said Tirzah in a sing-song voice. "They're both on my vanity. Why don't you get started opening that bottle and lighting those candles while I go put these towels away?" She had a feeling she knew where this ~tender attention~ was going to end up, but truthfully she was looking forward to the actual massage as much as anything. Her muscles did frequently ache after a long week at work, especially her legs and back from bending.

She sauntered toward her bathing area, letting the towel fall away as she did, and letting her hips sway perhaps a bit more than normal as she went to hang up her bathing towels.

Daisicle
"Don't have to tell me twice~" Rho set his little goodies on a table and went to her kitchen area to pull out the wine - of course he knew where she kept it - and deftly uncorked it before pulling out a pair of wooden 'glasses' and bringing all three items to the same table. He then poured into each of them before moving instead to pull out some scented candles, which he quickly lit with some flint and then placed them in strategic locations to 'set the mood.'

It was like he'd done this before (spoilers: he had).

Naturally, while doing this, he was appreciating the 'gift' she was bestowing to his eyes and, when she returned, he offered her a cup. "How was work today?"

Menelie
"Planting lots of herbs today," answered Tirzah, taking the offered cup. "Had to wash twice to get the smell of thyme out of my skin." Could be worse, she supposed. She shrugged internally and took a sip.

She looked around appreciatively at the ~mood lighting~. "Mm, how very romantic, Rho," she said with a flirtatious smile. He could be so thoughtful. "How 'bout you, how was your day?" She returned the question.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:35 pm
Daisicle
Rho drank from his cup and winked with a grin back at her compliment. "You know I try ... sometimes, at least." He shrugged. "Figured with Mena out on business, this would be the perfect time to spoil you. Spent most of the day deciding how though, and landed on this!" He was clearly pretty proud of his idea, given how he kept bringing up what he brought.

"I hope you're ready for a hella nice massage."

Menelie
Tirzah giggled and then wiggled with anticipation. "Mm, can't wait!" She said. She drew close to Rho and gave him a nice, soft kiss. "I'm glad to have you all to myself. You just tell me where you want me~"

Daisicle
Rho placed his hands on her hips as she drew close, and he had half a mind to just skip from the actual massage to a... different... sort. But no, he held back. "How about you go lay down and tell me what's sore?" He refrained from adding on more suggestive material since, at his core, he really was trying to do something nice for her. He just also could be easily distracted by... certain... other things.

Menelie
"Mm," she said, breathing a little giggle through her nose. "Okay." She broke away--slowly--and went and laid down on her bed on her stomach. "I did a lot of bending today," she explained. "So my lower back and legs are the most sore." Her face flushed pink. This was just...really sweet of him. A tender side he didn't show as often. She'd always know it was there, of course, but she felt like Rho tended to be a little more...rough around the edges when Mena was around. That suited all of them just fine, but Trizah did like this Rho quite a lot, for when the two of them were alone.

Daisicle
Rhoea held back to appreciate the view bestowed upon him as she laid down, drinking some more wine as he did so, before setting it down and following suit. He picked up the massage bar first to warm it in his hands, and then straddled her (non-sexual per TOS) and started pressing against her lower back to find her sore spot. "Aight, lemme know when I hit it."

Menelie
Tirzah made a soft, contented noise as he began. "Ooh, that smells real nice," she commented, closing her eyes and pillowing her arms under her head. She sighed and relaxed under his touch, until he did find that sore spot. She stiffened slightly and opened one eye. "Yeow, that's it."

Daisicle
Rhoea pressed a couple of times on the spot to confirm with a, "Here, yeah?" before he picked the lotion up once more, got some more on his hands, and started putting some weight into it.

Menelie
Tirzah groaned and may have swore under her breath. "Yeah," she agreed weakly. Her breathing changed as he worked on her sore spots, it was heavier, but somehow relieved at the same time. "******** tiny herb seedlings," she grumbled. She alternated between groaning and making tiny pleased squeaky sounds.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:37 pm
Daisicle
Rhoea couldnt help but smile as Tirzah wiggled under him - it was pretty hot in its own sort of way. Once he was satisfied with the amount of lotion he'd used, he paused to reach over and grab the bottle of oil instead and pour a small amount directly onto her lower back. This would let him put a little more 'oomf' into his movements without worrying about rubbing her skin too much.

Menelie
Tirzah giggled a little at the slippery oil. This was a new sensation for her; she'd never experienced oil outside of like, cooking or lamplighting, neither of which she did often. "This is fun," she commented.

Daisicle
Once the bottle was closed up again, he continued with his motions. "Glad you're liking it babe." He was having quite a bit of fun too watching her movements under him. It was moments like this that you just couldn't do in a group of three that had him appreciating them a bit more.

But would he ever spontaneously offer Mena a nice, intimate massage? Probably not.

"Let me know if you want me to hit anywhere else."

Menelie
Tirzah shifted and stretched gently. She was starting to feel ticklish and sensitive, which she suspected was a side effect of the oil. "Mm, can I say everywhere?" she asked with a cheeky giggle.

Even as she was enjoying Rho's focused attention, she did find herself missing the third part of their triad. They'd have to plan something fun for when he returned. But she put Mena out of her mind for now to focus on the present.

Daisicle
"Sure thing babe~" Rho lowered his voice to nearly a growl as he spoke, a slight sign that he really was actually putting a fair amount of physical exertion into doing this. Maybe in an alternate timeline, rather than a farmhand he could have been a masseuse? His hands deftly moved between muscle groups - her lower back, middle back, shoulder, glutes, hammies... he took his time trying to get the knots out of each one.

Menelie
Tirzah felt as if she might melt straight into the mattress. She hadn't been this relaxed in....actually she couldn't remember when she felt so at ease and at peace. She did tense up and swear again as he began on her hamstrings, but she quickly relaxed again as he began to work the knots out. "You're gonna put me to sleep," she joked after a few moments of silence.

Daisicle
Rho took this cue to cop a feel as he massaged those pesky knots from her glutes, and then moved up to her even peskier lats. "Need me to help wake you up?"

Menelie
Tirzah giggled while he worked on her glutes, which tickled a little but was mostly still relaxing. But when he moved up to her sides she shrieked with laughter and tried to curl up and protect her ticklish spots. Or, she would have if he hadn't been sitting on her. "Blessed Artemis, Rho, that tickles!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:38 pm
Daisicle
Next up on the journey was a muscle group he knew was sure to be sore, and as she giggled, he moved to massage away any knots that may have remained in her pecs. From the upper to the lateral muscle groups, if there was a knot, his fingers found them.

Once finished here, he sad upright and crossed his arms. "Did I miss anywhere?"

Menelie
Tirzah bit her lip to keep from giggling. He looked so earnest and was trying to do something nice and relaxing for her but whenever he got too close to her sides she erupted into giggles and kept covering herself with her arms.

"I dunno," she tittered, fully unable to be serious anymore.

Daisicle
Rhoea smirked and decided to do a little trolling. "Guess I need to make sure those pesky knots are out..." On cue, he started 'massaging' those lats again, making sure to use his weight as leverage to keep her in place as the tickling ensued.

Menelie
Tirzah shrieked and clamped her elbows to her sides while she flailed her legs, trying to turn back over onto her stomach. "Rho--Rho!! N--hey!!" she laughed breathlessly. Failing to be able to turn over, she tried to throw him off using her hips.

Daisicle
Rho took some collateral damage for the troll, but it was all worth it. He backed off once she seemed like she'd actually had enough and was probably starting to get annoyed, and then moved off her to go and refill their two cups with wine. With one in each hand, he offered one to her while sipping out of the other.

Menelie
She sat up breathlessly and crossed her legs under herself. "a**," she said, pointing at him and giggling. She took the cup of wine and drank from it, giving him a look over the rim that was equal parts annoyance and desire. Perhaps more toward the latter. She felt pleasantly loose from the massage and warm from the lotion and oil.

Daisicle
Rho smirked and nodded. "Yeah, I like that a hella lot." Seemed they'd found something new about themselves this day - if he was correctly picking up what she was putting down, she was just as hot under the collar as he.

With a ******** motion, he finished his drink of wine, placed it on the nightstand, took hers to set next to his, and pulled her into a kiss. The rest was, as you say, for mature audiences.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces