Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:29 am
Daisicle
Once Mena vocalized his willingness for the thruple's planned concurrent pregnancies, Rho had hardly enough time to properly plan before Tirzah was ushering them out of the tree posthaste. Their excuse had been a valid one - a visit to her family with a premise of 'reaching out and encouraging them to relocate back to the Great Tree' - a sort of missionary work, as it were. They'd of course left out the fact that one of her grandfathers was a daemon and her mother's appearance skewed heavily in that direction, and that there was no future in which two of the three would actually relocate even if they could have. Still, it had worked to grant them the necessary leave to bring their plans to fruition.

And they'd made good on their promise by stopping by her family's above while en route to their main destination. They'd been delighted to see the three again, even more so when they made it known that they were on intimate terms with each other. Rho found himself surprisingly refreshed to be open about it all - they'd solidified their public roles while in Laisidhiel so thoroughly that he'd not even recognized the stress that'd unconsciously built up doing so. It was a strange, but welcome, feeling that he knew he couldn't get used to.

Following their goodbyes, they'd continued to their main destination: Las Venus and the Temple of Venus. It was Rho's second time visiting the place, and the fervent hustle and bustle abouts it as they prepared for this year's festivities gave it a sort of contagious energy. Even so, they'd had little difficulty checking into their room for the next few days, and now they found themselves settling into the suite. A group of tikicats had handled moving their gear and taken their traveling garments to be washed, leaving them alone with nothing but their own thoughts and each other.

Menelie
Tirzah was thrilled to see her family again, and thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Her grandfathers in particular were clearly proud of her for scoring not just one, but two handsome men. She didn't correct then about the details. And of course everyone was overjoyed to hear about their plans to begin a family. The trio promised to bring the babies to visit when they could.

"Well, this is certainly something," said Tirzah of their accommodations. Much larger than any of their alcoves at home, and had a sort of airy feel to it. And best of all? The bed was huge.

Mena, for his part, was feeling oddly calm about all this. Once the plans had been made, it seemed his lingering anxiety just sort of...evaporated. The trip gave him time to make peace with everything for real, and come to terms with the idea of officially joining Rho's extended family. And Tirzah's, too, by extension.

"Check out this shower, huh? Instant hot water," said Mena, also exploring the space. He waggled his eyebrows at the other two. "What do you say we wash off all the dust from the trip?"

Daisicle
"Right? Can't believe it's been so long since I was here last. If only the Tree could steal some of these ideas - all the hot water you could ever want would be heeeeeella nice." He stretched and wandered over towards the shower that was larger than his entire bathroom space back home. "Mmm... We're prolly gonna want to talk to Takis when we get back, huh? Our places are def gonna be too small," he mused aloud.

Menelie
"Definitely," agreed Tirzah. "Especially with four on the way." She had been bouncy and energetic--more than usual--for the whole trip. She was positively beside herself with excitement. She'd wanted to start a family for some time now, even before she had met Rho and Mena, and now it was finally happening!

"No kidding," agreed Mena on both counts. "Gotta be some magic happening here." He marveled at the array of soaps available, and lifted one to his nose to smell. "I was serious about the shower, by the way," he added.

Daisicle
"Four, huh? It's hella weird to say out loud, but kids do come in pairs of two typically now that you mention it." He'd kinda put off thinking about it, but now that they were here, and it was actually gonna be happening... Well, he was some weird of anxious and excited that he couldn't quite place. It probably wouldn't fully sink in until tomorrow though, assuming everything went according to the plan.

He looked over at Mena with a slight grimace. "What, you saying we stink?"

Menelie
"Mm, I think he's propositioning us, Rho," said Tirzah with a giggle.

"I'm saying that I'm going to avail myself of this fancy-a** shower, which is big enough for both of you to join, should you be so inclined," clarified Menahem.

"I was actually hoping to go over our plan for tomorrow, now that we're here," said Tirzah, who was nevertheless drawn toward the selection of fine soaps. She smelled a few before selecting one which had been molded in the shape of a seashell, and, like all the others, had been colored pink.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:30 am
Daisicle
"Works for me." Rho shrugged off both of them before walking over and looking at the soaps - all various shapes and shades of pink. How very... Venus... He picked the lightest shade of the assortment and, without even bothering to sniff it, followed after Mena.

Menelie
Tirzah was the first into the shower, fiddling with the knobs and such to figure out water pressure and temperature. "Woop! There we go," she giggled. She unbraided her hair and shook it out, letting the water fall over it. "Oh, ew," she noted when she saw the water turn somewhat grey as it circled toward the drain. She must've gotten hella dust in her hair from the road. Gratefully she used her soap and started to wash. "So, the plan for tomorrow is we get up early and eat together, then Mena goes to find what's-his-bucket the deity, and Rho and I'll see about summoning this fairy of life to get us a fertility potion. Yeah?"

Mena was right behind her into the shower, but not so close to the water as Tirzah, as she liked the water to be the same temperature as the sun itself, and while Mena was no stranger to boiling water, he preferred not to get it on his skin intentionally. "That's my understanding," he agreed.

Daisicle
"That's how I understood it" Rho nodded in agreement as he settled into the shower, then glanced at Mena, then decided to drape his arms from behind and sort of lean into Mena's back. He nipped at his ear before smirking. "So we got one more day with him like this for a helluva while. Hey babe, how 'bout you turn down the heat a bit and turn around so we can spoil him as we clean up?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces