Hey, the profile looks good overall, however, you will need to add more to the personality sections. Typically we like to see 5-6 traits, each explained out. This is because we use the personality in sorting the first years. The other thing I noticed was that Gene spent his toddler years in Belarus. In order to be offered admittance to Hogwarts, he would have had to be born in the UK. Please add this to the profile so it can be clarified.

Thank you!
𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆

Whoops I knew I didn't finish something! I added the changes, hopefully it works better for you! - sugar

Hi, my name is Yauhen Melnik

But I mostly go by Gene

I'm a male

I'm eleven years old.

My birthday is February 17th

My dream job is a professional orchestra cello player. That's what my parents want so that's what I want!

My blood status is muggleborn.

This is my first year here at Hogwarts.

I'm a member of (Once you are sorted, update this section with the house you are sorted into. Do not sort yourself.) house.

I'm interested in... girls I guess?

I'm currently with no one...

People can describe me as
tab Passionately talkative --- Just get me talking about something cool like muggle music or something!
tab Random Fact Generator --- I'm pretty good at remembering stuff if they're interesting.
tab Sloppy --- I get bored pretty easily if I have to do something I'm not good at immediately. if I'm not the best at it, I'll do things just enough to get by.
tab Comfortability over everything --- I've been told I'm "quick-witted" but "slow as a sloth at reacting". I think that's called "observant" but other people disagree.
tab Audiophile --- Really reeallly into music and how it sounds. (would probably bring his own record player when he figures out the magic stuff more.)
tab (in the future, would like Gene to be more into the gossip around school than he should)

My background story is Yauhen was born into a well-known musically inclined family. His mother is a renown Belarusian violinist while his English father is a music composer. The two of them fell in love and have a total of five children: Nadzeya, Kanstantsin, Anton, Viktoria, and then little Yauhen. Each other his siblings are much older than him, the closest Viktoria, is on her last year of high school. (or whatever the uk equivalent to this is lol) Yauhen is proud to be part of a musically gifted family while Yauhen was always a bit unorthodox. Yauhen was born in London before moving to the Isle of Man, a small island under United Kingdom rule but visits Belarus every summer with his mama. Little Gene flourishes in the rolling hills and quiet sheepy countryside, with so much space to just have fun on his own with his magic when no one was watching. He hopes Hogwarts isn't too big of a change.

I enjoy non-classical music. Pop, rap, R&B, lo-fi, post-punk. I loves it all - a lot more than the sleepy music my parents make. Scented candles are kinda awesome, does magic school allow scented candles? I really like kitty-cats too - especially the floofy ones. I prefer tea or coffee but my brother told me about "affogato" coffee and I want to try it one day. I just think I really like ice cream.

I despise tomatoes, reading assignments, and beans on toast. People who put beans on toast and tomatoes, are you okay? Reading homework is "fine" but if I have to read more than 10 pages on something boring, I just don't do it. You know what I also don't like? Too much cowbell or when they add car sirens into their songs in the background that makes it sound real. My brother does not pull over when a police of firetruck tries to pass him and it worries me every time.

I'm afraid of giant dogs. Now I find out there's MAGICAL GIANT DOGS?! ):

My strengths are reciting cool things I've learned but being more of a good listener than anything! I would give my sister advice on her boy problems all the time.

My flaws are slacking off to enjoy being by myself. Sometimes if I don't want to have a conversation with someone, I just start talking about things I like that I hope they don't know about so they can walk away.

I look like redhead kid with too many freckles. (young fc and Daniil Kalinin as teen fc)

My wand is a 12 inch oak with niffler tail core.

My pet is a the grouchy orange manx cat that hangs around my house!

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Knows Belarusian and Russian and only really speaks it if someone speaks it first.

Pended By: 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 10/03/2022
Accepted By: (Do not touch this)
Recent Updates Accepted By: (Do not touch this)