Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 3/18/22] Number 1 Contender Trent Speaks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Hardcore Legend
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:01 am
On the previous episode of Throwdown, Trent and Drew McIntyre battled it out with the winner going on to Royal Rumble to face Bobby Roode. After a great match full of reversals and physicality, Trent would pick up the victory. What message does he have in store for Bobby Roode, now that Trent is on a hot streak headed into Royal Rumble?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:35 am
The clips from the last week would play. Showing the major highlights of the number one contender match between Trent and Drew, especially thr final moments of the match where both men scrambled to hit their finishing maneuvers, in which Trent finally got his off and got the huge win.

A slow melody would play over the PA System, making the atmosphere feel more calming. Building more and more, until the point the music would emerge in a heavier rift.

Left Alone by Zero 9:36

Trent would emerge from the back at the beginning of the chorus. A lot more casual than usual as he had on a black t-shirt and some slim straight Levi jeans. He was all smiles upon coming out and he had all the reasons to be after last week. He would make his way down the ramp highfiving the fans and sharing his bright energy with those who have been helping him.

He would then climb up the stairs and enter the ring between the second and third set of ropes. Crossing the ring to receive a microphone from the official who was awaiting him outside the ring. Taking center stage, the music would cut off and it would be time for the number one contender for Bobby Roode's title to speak  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:52 am
The crowd would cheer as Trent was left speechless for a moment with a big smile.

"You know, this is crazy. I feel like I am a young guy getting his first shot all over again. It has been years since I have been a world champion. But even during those times, there was one thing that felt off that makes it feel right, right now."

Pausing for a moment before pointing at the crowd.

"It is every single one of you. Whenever I headed into a storm, it was always alone. And I never felt like I was satisfied, and that even lead to my long hiatus. Bit when I came back, despite everything, you all accepted me and pushed me to new heights. And for that I am grateful for every single one of you."

Trent would move the microphone from his mouth and begin to clap his hands for the crowd who would be cheering loudly now for the number one contender.

"I also have some good friends who I have been talking to that I need to thank here. The ones that are here tonight and the ones that are back home cheering me on."

With a slight pause from Trent, the crowd would continue understanding for sure one of the friends he was mentioning.

"Since I have had every one of you, I have been climbing and climbing facing the very best. And you all pushed me. You are the reason I had the strength to get as far as I have. To defeat the longest reigning TV Champion and a monster all in one. To defeat one of the best in the world in Kevin Owens. And lastly and, you already all saw what happened. Where I defeated and got my revenge on Drew, and have found myself in a spot where I will head into my biggest fight yet with a person I have never beaten in Bobby Roode."

The crowd would cheer up until the mentioning of the current CWF World Chanpion.

"And it will be with all of your support, that I make history. That I go into the storm once again, that I break that streak of losses, and defeat Bobby Roode to become your world champion!"

The crowd would begin cheering loud as they noticed that Trent has truly changed and has all the confidence in the world to make this conquest possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The beginning of Bobby Roode, the World Champions theme would play, and IT FACTOR would show up on the titantron. The audience boos, after being excited with all that Trent was saying in the ring. Roode walks out slowly, with his wrestling gear on but a black It Factor T shirt on and the World Heavyweight championship around his waist, and he walks right down the ramp, with a disgusted look on his face shaking his head, obviously taking issue with what Trent said. When the camera was on Trent, Roode would receive a microphone and he walks up the steps and enters the ring. He walks around as his theme fades out, unstrapping the world title from his waist and putting it proudly on his shoulder. He then looks at Trent and starts to speak.
"Trent.. I think it's about time you heard some harsh reality before you keep on spewing all the garbage you've been telling all these fans like you actually have a CHANCE against me."
The fans would boo Roode loudly after what he said but he didnt care and kept talking. "Yeah sure, you've been on a roll lately. You've beaten the likes of Kevin Owens and Drew McIntyre. And you beat Drew for that number 1 contendership for my world Heavyweight championship... that's all good... but this is where the reality sets in Trent. There is NO ONE in this company better than me, NO ONE is taking this title away from me. The same thing happens every time someone steps in here with me, with them tapping out in the middle of this ring, and Trent, I know you remember, because YOU learned that yourself..." Roode would look right at Trent, awaiting a response.

BOBBY R00DE

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:26 pm
Trent would back away and let Roode say his piece. But once he was done going off at the hip, Trent would be ready to fire back with even more fire.

"I have made a career out of defying the odds. I have conquered hurdles others said I never would all by myself. I have stood on the shoulders of giants and staked my claim. Everyone has their moments where they shine. And you have had an amazing run as champion. But when it comes down to it."

Trent would put his hand on the CWF World Championship and look at Roode. No smiles, all seriousness, he would restart his statement.

"Whenever it came down to it since I have been back, I always won the matches that counted. And you are no special case. You are just another example."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:35 pm
Roode would continue to listen to trents response, but then became angry when Trent put his hand on his world title. When Trent finished speaking completely, Bobby Roode would yank his title away and respond hastily.
"I hope you enjoyed touching that title over my shoulder, boy, because you'll never touch it again as long as the It Factor of Professional wrestling is holding it." The audience boos Roode but he keeps speaking.
"And yeah, you have overcome alot in your career, especially now. But come the Royal Rumble, that is all gonna change, because when it all boils down, all that hard work you've put in, is gonna END when you're tapping out in the middle of this ring courtesy of Bobby Roode.... once again." Roode would stare down Trent for a few moments... before turning to walk out of the ring after saying all he wanted to say tonight... but then quickly turns around and goes for a total cheap shot with the microphone to Trents head!

BOBBY R00DE

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:42 pm
Trent despite not being the biggest fan of Roode, never saw him as a cheap shot artist. Getting ready to follow Roode out, he would be caught off guard as he had the microphone smash against his forehead causing him to drop back first on the mat. The microphone broadcasting the sound of the nasty contact as the World Champion had gotten another one over Trent. Leaving the crowd booing Roode for his cowardous actions.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:42 pm
Roode gets down to a knee and starts throwing punches to an already downed Trent after cheap shotting him!  

BOBBY R00DE

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:48 pm
Trent would be unable to fight back, still recovering from last week's fight and the fact that he just got cheap shotted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:58 pm
Roode gets up to his feet, walking around the ring, trying to send the message to Trent that he shouldnt have tried to challenge the World champ!  

BOBBY R00DE

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:41 pm
Trent would be laid out on the mat, favoring his skull from the huge beat down by the dominant world heavyweight champion  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:44 pm
Roode, feeling his message has been sent, grabs his World title off the canvas and raises it up in the air, dropping down and rolling out of the ring, backing up the ramp with his theme playing, confident that he will defeat Trent and retain his championship at the Royal Rumble pay per view that was straight ahead.  

BOBBY R00DE

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff