Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was no doubt that the temperature had dropped dramatically, but Egan certainly hadn't expected to find the land blanketed in a cloud of white once he'd woken up! He was no stranger to snow, but it did bring a foalish kind of joy to his heart to see the stuff. The cold was no bother thanks to flame that crackled around his neck and between his horns, and wasn't long before he was leaping and wheeling around a nearby clearing just for the fun of it. He snorted and tossed his head, kicking out like a colt as he raced around and sent snow scattering every which way. What fun! It'd been too long since he let off some steam, and he eventually trotted to a halt with a huff of amusement.

His mother and younger sister weren't the biggest fans of the cold, but Egan certainly enjoyed it! Still, he knew his opinion might not be shared by those who couldn't conveniently keep themselves warm... He tried and failed to shake some clumps of snow out of his tail, before forging his way a bit farther out from his family's home. He certainly wasn't about to hide away just because of a little bit of snow!

WC: 209

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:20 pm
User Image Yuki traveled a lot, which was how she'd ended up with Vilfred. She'd started feeling lonely, and the caribou had proven a good companion from the snowier climes. So while she wasn't horribly bothered by the snow, she WAS surprised, as this was an area she didn't feel got THIS kind of snow usually. "Vilfred, there's so MUCH of it!"

For his part, the caribou was even less bothered by the weather. He was, after all, built for it. "There IS!" He blew out a large puff of air, watching the mist rise toward the sky. He then looked at Yuki, currently riding along his back so she didn't get lost in the snow, and grinned. "We're also not alone. Look!" Tilting his head, he used his antlers to point. There, in the distance was a larger horse. "I think he's having fun..."

Adjusting her grip, Yuki leaned enough to look, then grinned. "I think we might want to join him, if he'll let us. I'm feeling a bit social today, Vilfred, how about you?"

Vilfred grinned, tossing his head back some. "Hooved animals are social by nature, even the ones born with paws instead of the usual, and even those who might prefer solitude have moments of it." He started prancing toward the blue horse, letting out a call to announce their presence.

WC: 224  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:27 pm
Egan's head snapped up with surprise at the call before he bellowed his own greeting, grinning broadly as he twisted about to trot towards them. "Well met!" He called back, glad to see some new friendly faces about. For a moment he thought the caribou was accompanied by a foal, but a closer look confirmed that she was, indeed, a mare---albeit a very tiny one! He'd never seen someone quite so small, but he wasn't quite so dense as to comment on it. It was probably just as well he couldn't see her feet underneath the snow, or he'd certainly have been surprised! "Some weather, eh? Looks like winter didn't want to go without one last hurrah." He laughed.

"I'm Egan," He introduced himself. "My family lives around these parts, though I don't think they're enjoying the snow as much as me. You two don't seem to mind!" He could feel the urge to start tearing through the snow again, but refrained. Though he was an easy-going sort, he certainly didn't try to be rude... At least, not unintentionally.

WC: 180

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff