Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The village restaurant RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:55 am
Rules

1. Play as your village toon
2. I do the cooking
3. The Renaissance Galaxy members do the serving
4. Be active

Special notes

You do not have to be good at role-playing to participate. Just act as if you were going to a restaurant to eat, plain and simple.

Anything and everything is on the menu so be specific about what you want.

The start

Fashioned after Empress Dee's lounge, Dee decided to have a restaurant just for the village guild. It was to welcome those who might have been new to the scene to be able to take part. No fancy names were needed, you didn't have to be outside of the village to be invited either. It was here for those who wanted to have a good time in a restaurant setting.

All Dee had to do now was wait for customers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:03 am
Terry woke up in his own mansion to see that another building had been connected. He smiled as he knew that this was his wife's doing with her endless supply of magic. She must have had them harvest sprites working overtime for this.

He wandered over to the new restaurant in his pajamas and saw that Dee had been working hard, but had fallen asleep in a booth because of lack of customers. He was the only one there. So, he went into the kitchen and made himself some cheerios with milk and sat at a seat, which was identical to the one in the mansion right down to the carving.

He began eating his cereal in silence, the occasional fart slipping out his butt.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:05 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry woke up in his own mansion to see that another building had been connected. He smiled as he knew that this was his wife's doing with her endless supply of magic. She must have had them harvest sprites working overtime for this.

He wandered over to the new restaurant in his pajamas and saw that Dee had been working hard, but had fallen asleep in a booth because of lack of customers. He was the only one there. So, he went into the kitchen and made himself some cheerios with milk and sat at a seat, which was identical to the one in the mansion right down to the carving.

He began eating his cereal in silence, the occasional fart slipping out his butt.

Wiping the drool off of the table, she smelled something stinky and realized that it was Terry's gas. She giggled as she was happy to see her husband had arrived at long last, even if he was passing wind. "Terry, my goodness, I think you need the bathroom, honey."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:07 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Wiping the drool off of the table, she smelled something stinky and realized that it was Terry's gas. She giggled as she was happy to see her husband had arrived at long last, even if he was passing wind. "Terry, my goodness, I think you need the bathroom, honey."

Turning his head, he saw that Dee woke up. He blushed as he didn't realize he was letting out a stink. Then he replied, "I will do that after I am done here. You might be right."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:35 pm
Dee smiled as she waited for someone to walk in as a customer. It was one thing to know that her husband was there, but quite another to know that this bar was practically dead still. She hoped to see Joy, Tintin, and maybe Clove wanting to order something. Or, at the very least, she hoped to see Rose in here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:05 pm
Terry returned fresh and clean only realizing that it had been days since he was last here.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:27 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry returned fresh and clean only realizing that it had been days since he was last here.

Dee awoke in one of the restaurant booths when Terry walked in. She sighed as she wished others would walk in too. She wanted to serve the people of our village, but nobody seems to have noticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:29 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Dee awoke in one of the restaurant booths when Terry walked in. She sighed as she wished others would walk in too. She wanted to serve the people of our village, but nobody seems to have noticed.

"Hon, do you feel like sometimes we are being ignored?" Terry asked as he took his favorite seat at the bar.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:32 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Hon, do you feel like sometimes we are being ignored?" Terry asked as he took his favorite seat at the bar.

"I don't think it's that exactly. Okay, some people might be ignoring us, but most of it is a lack of self esteem. They have no confidence in role-playing. But, at the same time, they do not get the psych help that I get every Friday to help boost their confidence. And to be completely honest, I don't think there is enough room in the entire universe to fit all of the people that need the help that I get."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:34 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"I don't think it's that exactly. Okay, some people might be ignoring us, but most of it is a lack of self esteem. They have no confidence in role-playing. But, at the same time, they do not get the psych help that I get every Friday to help boost their confidence. And to be completely honest, I don't think there is enough room in the entire universe to fit all of the people that need the help that I get."

"So what you're saying is, its a mental issue with almost everyone here."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:40 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"I am sure that with some of the guild members who can role-play and will admit to themselves that they have low self esteem then yes. But some people here have such busy lives they just do not have time to be in here. Take the captain for instance. She role-plays with us in a different RP and she has like a million different responsibilities. So, we cannot blame her for not being in here. She just can't right now. I am sure that the guildies who go over to that Christian belief guild might be ignoring us though because they know we are not of the same faith, which is sad. Religion should not be a part of role-playing. And to be honest again, sometimes religion can be deemed as a mental illness because it practically forces someone to hallucinate into a being that cannot be seen and they take their instructions in how to behave from a book. Terry, there is a reason why religion start wars."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:41 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"I am sure that with some of the guild members who can role-play and will admit to themselves that they have low self esteem then yes. But some people here have such busy lives they just do not have time to be in here. Take the captain for instance. She role-plays with us in a different RP and she has like a million different responsibilities. So, we cannot blame her for not being in here. She just can't right now. I am sure that the guildies who go over to that Christian belief guild might be ignoring us though because they know we are not of the same faith, which is sad. Religion should not be a part of role-playing. And to be honest again, sometimes religion can be deemed as a mental illness because it practically forces someone to hallucinate into a being that cannot be seen and they take their instructions in how to behave from a book. Terry, there is a reason why religion start wars."

"Yeah, I hear you. But hey, its their choice though right?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:43 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"True enough. Its just a reason why some people choose not to be in here, that's all. But...on the bright side is when people do not show in here, we can discuss what we want to do on certain days and nobody will whine about it because they choose not to be in here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:47 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"True enough. Its just a reason why some people choose not to be in here, that's all. But...on the bright side is when people do not show in here, we can discuss what we want to do on certain days and nobody will whine about it because they choose not to be in here."

Terry sighed again as he got up from his chair to fix himself a drink. Then he said, "I suppose. But perhaps its just because we need to give others an example of how to role-play our style. We certainly don't want to be making donkeys out of ourselves."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:50 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Terry sighed again as he got up from his chair to fix himself a drink. Then he said, "I suppose. But perhaps its just because we need to give others an example of how to role-play our style. We certainly don't want to be making donkeys out of ourselves."

Dee laughed heartily. "I think sometimes I make a better dog than a donkey. But I get what you are saying. I gotta say, I am really excited for tomorrow's group activity."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff