Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The village restaurant RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:51 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"So what you're saying is, its a mental issue with almost everyone here."

"I am sure that with some of the guild members who can role-play and will admit to themselves that they have low self esteem then yes. But some people here have such busy lives they just do not have time to be in here. Take the captain for instance. She role-plays with us in a different RP and she has like a million different responsibilities. So, we cannot blame her for not being in here. She just can't right now. I am sure that the guildies who go over to that Christian belief guild might be ignoring us though because they know we are not of the same faith, which is sad. Religion should not be a part of role-playing. And to be honest again, sometimes religion can be deemed as a mental illness because it practically forces someone to hallucinate into a being that cannot be seen and they take their instructions in how to behave from a book. Terry, there is a reason why religion start wars."

"Yeah, I hear you. But hey, its their choice though right?"

"True enough. Its just a reason why some people choose not to be in here, that's all. But...on the bright side is when people do not show in here, we can discuss what we want to do on certain days and nobody will whine about it because they choose not to be in here."

Terry sighed again as he got up from his chair to fix himself a drink. Then he said, "I suppose. But perhaps its just because we need to give others an example of how to role-play our style. We certainly don't want to be making donkeys out of ourselves."

Dee laughed heartily. "I think sometimes I make a better dog than a donkey. But I get what you are saying. I gotta say, I am really excited for tomorrow's group activity."

"You have been looking forward to the return to the Happy Acres U Pick. I sure hope we are able to find some good produce there."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:55 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"True enough. Its just a reason why some people choose not to be in here, that's all. But...on the bright side is when people do not show in here, we can discuss what we want to do on certain days and nobody will whine about it because they choose not to be in here."

Terry sighed again as he got up from his chair to fix himself a drink. Then he said, "I suppose. But perhaps its just because we need to give others an example of how to role-play our style. We certainly don't want to be making donkeys out of ourselves."

Dee laughed heartily. "I think sometimes I make a better dog than a donkey. But I get what you are saying. I gotta say, I am really excited for tomorrow's group activity."

"You have been looking forward to the return to the Happy Acres U Pick. I sure hope we are able to find some good produce there."

"I hope so too. I just cannot be smooth braining on what needs to be done before then. Breakfast, brush teeth, shower and all of that early. We gotta leave home by 9:40 to make it to the bus on time."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:57 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"I hope so too. I just cannot be smooth braining on what needs to be done before then. Breakfast, brush teeth, shower and all of that early. We gotta leave home by 9:40 to make it to the bus on time."

"I will be sure to help keep you on track. Speaking of on track, in 3 minutes, you gotta have your meds. The bladder one and your latuda and if there is iron then you gotta take that too."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:00 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"I will be sure to help keep you on track. Speaking of on track, in 3 minutes, you gotta have your meds. The bladder one and your latuda and if there is iron then you gotta take that too."

"Will do. It's kinda neat having to pour my spirit into this and then having to do real life things too."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:09 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Will do. It's kinda neat having to pour my spirit into this and then having to do real life things too."

Terry sipped his drink then he replied, "That works only for you though. I am a spirit all the time."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:14 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Terry sipped his drink then he replied, "That works only for you though. I am a spirit all the time."

Then Dee had an idea to cheer her husband up. She pressed a button on her headband and there appeared a digital version of an animated Arpeggio Gamer who was singing.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:17 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Then Dee had an idea to cheer her husband up. She pressed a button on her headband and there appeared a digital version of an animated Arpeggio Gamer who was singing.

Terry relaxed as he watched the young man who had impressed his wife on Sunday.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:28 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

The song "dry flower" came on and Dee was serenaded by it. "I really hope Arpeggio gets his singing career. He totally deserves it," she said.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:30 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

The song "dry flower" came on and Dee was serenaded by it. "I really hope Arpeggio gets his singing career. He totally deserves it," she said.

"He has the voice for it, but he needs his own songs too in order to truly make it. Maybe that is something we should ask him to sing. His own songs that he wrote."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:32 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"He has the voice for it, but he needs his own songs too in order to truly make it. Maybe that is something we should ask him to sing. His own songs that he wrote."

"That's a good idea. When he is on next, I will ask him. I will ask if he has his own songs, ones he wrote himself."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:24 am
Terry found himself waking up at the bar, a small bit of drool on the counter. He yawned, stretched, and farted. He blushed as he passed gas, but then went to the second floor to have a shower.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:28 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry found himself waking up at the bar, a small bit of drool on the counter. He yawned, stretched, and farted. He blushed as he passed gas, but then went to the second floor to have a shower.

When Dee woke up, she made a bee-line for the lounge's bathroom, did her business, and then went into the kitchen side of the lounge and made herself some breakfast. Now, while some people might have pancakes, waffles, toast, cereal, eggs, etc, Dee made for herself a can of spaghetti and meatballs. Or at least something similar to Chef Boyardee's spaghetti and meatballs, except Dee put more meat into the meal than there is in any of those cans.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:33 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

When Dee woke up, she made a bee-line for the lounge's bathroom, did her business, and then went into the kitchen side of the lounge and made herself some breakfast. Now, while some people might have pancakes, waffles, toast, cereal, eggs, etc, Dee made for herself a can of spaghetti and meatballs. Or at least something similar to Chef Boyardee's spaghetti and meatballs, except Dee put more meat into the meal than there is in any of those cans.

Once Terry was done his shower and cleaned up, he made his way up the stairs and saw his wife eating breakfast. He also noticed that Dee turned on the tunes, which was her playlist that she had been hearing lately. The current song playing was "I need a hero". He smiled as he thought of the movie Shrek 2.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:48 pm
Another day had gone by before she knew it. Getting engulfed in the listening of the tunes, then doing her activities in that other world while her anime self here on Gaia sat motionless. When she came to, she noticed she had a bag of dill in one hand and a bag of carrots in the other. She laughed as she knew this was what she got from Happy Acres and yet, her anime self must have done some farming. She wasn't even aware that she was growing dill.

She placed the bags in the fridge in the kitchen and then waited. She had to be honest, she did not like having to feel alone even though she had Terry there with her. She wanted to be busy hustling tables there at her lounge. Other guilds had bustling restaurants why couldn't she have one?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:34 am
Terry noticed that a couple of days went by and he was beginning to wonder if his wife was indeed right. He wondered why people were not joining the restaurant whereas in other places, Dee and he had visited others just to make them active and gave them business.

He also wondered what was happening to Gaia. He remembered a time when it was a happening, bustling place and that included guilds. Have people really lost all of their self-esteem because of how education had gone these days? Were the schools not teaching what they used to?

True that the world was changing, but a part of him was missing the good old days. Gaia was indeed dying and only those truly loyal to her was keeping her alive.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff