Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The village restaurant RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:36 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry noticed that a couple of days went by and he was beginning to wonder if his wife was indeed right. He wondered why people were not joining the restaurant whereas in other places, Dee and he had visited others just to make them active and gave them business.

He also wondered what was happening to Gaia. He remembered a time when it was a happening, bustling place and that included guilds. Have people really lost all of their self-esteem because of how education had gone these days? Were the schools not teaching what they used to?

True that the world was changing, but a part of him was missing the good old days. Gaia was indeed dying and only those truly loyal to her was keeping her alive.

Dee sat beside her husband and rubbed his back. "Are you thinking of the good old days like I was?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:38 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry noticed that a couple of days went by and he was beginning to wonder if his wife was indeed right. He wondered why people were not joining the restaurant whereas in other places, Dee and he had visited others just to make them active and gave them business.

He also wondered what was happening to Gaia. He remembered a time when it was a happening, bustling place and that included guilds. Have people really lost all of their self-esteem because of how education had gone these days? Were the schools not teaching what they used to?

True that the world was changing, but a part of him was missing the good old days. Gaia was indeed dying and only those truly loyal to her was keeping her alive.

Dee sat beside her husband and rubbed his back. "Are you thinking of the good old days like I was?"

"Yeah. I mean, there are only a handful of people now keeping this site active and alive. I blame the schools for not showing the children and the teenagers of today just how great writing can be. People just have no imagination left. It kind of reminds me of the movie The neverending story."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:42 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Yeah. I mean, there are only a handful of people now keeping this site active and alive. I blame the schools for not showing the children and the teenagers of today just how great writing can be. People just have no imagination left. It kind of reminds me of the movie The neverending story."

"I hear you. Its like some sort of mysterious force is destroying Gaia bit by bit and unless more people come in here with big imaginations, then this place is not going to last. The people of Gaia are not so focused on their avatars. Not like before. They need an incentive to really come back and I think what Gaia needs to do is for their games switch platforms so that it can support what is being used. I bet a lot of the gaians that used to be loyal here left when the games went down due to flash going bye bye."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:46 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"I hear you. Its like some sort of mysterious force is destroying Gaia bit by bit and unless more people come in here with big imaginations, then this place is not going to last. The people of Gaia are not so focused on their avatars. Not like before. They need an incentive to really come back and I think what Gaia needs to do is for their games switch platforms so that it can support what is being used. I bet a lot of the gaians that used to be loyal here left when the games went down due to flash going bye bye."

"You know what? That is a very good point. Towns used to be swarming with people but since only a certain browser that is unknown to most runs those games, people just said to forget it and left. Maybe we should be suggesting that to the staff of gaia somehow and if games are fixed with the right amount of advertising and that will be key, the advertising of the site, then people just might come back and maybe Gaia will be saved. Heh, look at us, Dee, we are taking on a mission just like in my physical world."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:48 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"You know what? That is a very good point. Towns used to be swarming with people but since only a certain browser that is unknown to most runs those games, people just said to forget it and left. Maybe we should be suggesting that to the staff of gaia somehow and if games are fixed with the right amount of advertising and that will be key, the advertising of the site, then people just might come back and maybe Gaia will be saved. Heh, look at us, Dee, we are taking on a mission just like in my physical world."

"True, but as queen of the Renaissance Galaxy and since this is kind of like a dream world too, we just gotta save it. Its like our duty our jobs to. Besides, we care about this site, like truly care about it. The question is, does the staff truly care about the site or do they care only for money?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:52 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"True, but as queen of the Renaissance Galaxy and since this is kind of like a dream world too, we just gotta save it. Its like our duty our jobs to. Besides, we care about this site, like truly care about it. The question is, does the staff truly care about the site or do they care only for money?"

"Good question. Well, I guess we know what we must do then."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Silver Ceremonies

Anxious Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:09 am
Hey everybody! How are you? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:06 am
Kringe55
Hey everybody! How are you? :3

Welcome to the village bar. I am doing well. My name is Dee. My husband Terry also runs this bar. What can I get for you? We have all sorts of drinks both with and without no no juice. We have lots of food and lots of entertainment. Well, hopefully lots of entertainment.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas