Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:16 pm
*This is an RP that Revel and I did on Discord that I am transferring over*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:21 pm
An unusual blizzard had just raged across the land turning everything into a frozen snow-covered Wonderland

Hyacinthe was the first to peek out to look upon the land outside the cave he and his mate had used for shelter during the worst of the blizzard.

His breath came out in white clouds as he glanced around, what damage had been caused was now covered in a thick blanket of snow, everything around him seemed to shimmer and twinkle like the stars.

Tossing his mane, he playfully stomped his hooves listening as the snow crunched under them, he chuckled. There was something about snow days that made you feel like a foal again and even he was caught in that spell.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Quinn had spent a lot of time getting his mane and tail straight once he and Hyacinthe had gotten to the cave he used whenever the weather was bad. Ugh it had gotten SO tangled in the wind, and the snow melting made it wet and cold. He hated it. They'd taken to sleeping through it the best they could, just waiting it out.

When he woke, cold and alone, his heart raced for a minute until he heard the snow crunching outside, the blizzard having passed. "Hyacinthe?" he called, after he regained his composure. He got up and went to the entrance, looking out at the crisp white snow and his mate being playful.

He smiled as he walked out, UGH, it was cold and wet and it made his fetlocks all raggedy, but the sight of his mate, someone he'd never expected to have come into his life, he'd spent so much time on himself, any mare he'd tried to flirt with had run a mile once they had realised how vain, and fairly disnterested, he'd been. Then Hycinthe had come along and his heart raced, he'd never seen someone so gorgeous, (except himself) and he'd fallen hard. He'd even started to care more about his mate, than his own appearance. That was why, despite his distaste, he joined Hyacinthe out into the snow, a touch more reluctant than the other stallion though. He was less struck by the snow itself, as much as watching the love of his life, enjoying himself, snow flying as Hyacinthe crunched the fresh crisp powder. Quinn sighed in happiness "Having fun love?" he asked with a chuckle.
His ears twitched at the sound of his mate, turning his head; he looked upon the only creature to ever spark his heart. Quinn. He smiled, this smile only brought out by the diva stallion, the more he looked upon him the more he smiled.

Hyacinthe had always been a wanderer, a gypsy his mother called him. Nothing outside of his parents glen had ever felt like what he thought home was. Until this pink stallion and now he was home anywhere with him.

"The snow compliments you little bird.." He responded with the grin, prancing slightly "Come enjoy it with me.."
Quinn blushed at the look on his mate's face, he felt strange accepting any kind of affection, he was too used to being on his own but he was trying to be okay with being cared for. His family had cared for him, still did, he knew they loved him, it was just so... different.. with a partner.

He'd known Hyacinthe was a traveller, in truth he half expected the other would leave and continue his wandering ways but he also knew he would follow the darker stallion, anywhere he went, just to be WITH HIM.

He chuckled as Hyacinthe pranced, snow flying, some of it landing on him "I..." he was ashamed to admit it, but he wasn't going to keep it from his mate "I've never played in the snow, at least, not that i can remember, not since i was a small foal, it's.. wet and cold ..." he trailed off, knowing his excuses were pretty lame.
"And will totally ruin your mane and tail.." He teased his mate before closing what distance there was between the two of them.

He knew this was just as new to his mate as it was to him, the feelings and Emotions that had never been before, were now budding and blooming like flowers in the spring.

He nosed his mates cheek softly, breathing in his scent before shaking off a little snow that had collected on his back in the direction of his mate. "I can't remember the last time the snow caused this stir. Probably not since I was a foal." His mother loved the snow, he could recall playing with her in it.
Quinn wrinkled his nose, he knew it would ruin his mane and tail.... ugh... but he couldn't help but want to have some of that joy his mate felt. His stomach in knots with the conflicting emotions in him. The love for his mate swelled though, overcoming his pettyness over his hair.

He closed his eyes when Hyacinthe nosed his cheek, breathing in his mate's scent too, before squealing at the snow Hyacinthe shook off. "HEY, you did that on purpose!" he complained, before kicking some snow back at Hyacinthe, an automatic reaction, tit for tat so to speak. "I don't remember it this bad... ever" he added
Hyacinthe laughed at his mates reaction, grinning sheepishly. "Me? I would never.." He guffed with a mischievous smile and a slight wiggle of his brows.

He paused looking at the depth of the snow, it was deeper than he had ever remembered it before, the air too was colder and had a bite of crispness that stung the lungs a little.

"I agree with you there.." He nodded. "But its beautiful. Not close to the beauty of you, but its a good 3rd place."

He lowered his head and used his muzzle to toss some snow at Quinn before laughing, moving just out of reach now.
Quinn gave an amused glare "You definitely did!" he snorted, grinning back and attempting to kick more snow at his mate, but not doing too well given how deep it was, just walking seemed to take more effort.

"Oh? and what's second place?" he asked, knowing, or rather assuming, he was first place, quite rightly so, he was the most beautiful soquili out there... well.... joint most beautiful, his love was of course, just as stunning as himself.

"HEY!" he squealed again, laughing as he charged at Hyacinthe, feet kicking up snow, aiming at the dark stallion, his dark coat glistening against the whiteness of the snow, it wasn't just the cold that was taking his breath away.
"No way! I am a nice guy Id never do something so rude!" He laughed as he bounced away from his mates snow attack.

"Nothing is in second place, not yet anyways. Nothing comes close to you.." He had no problem feeding his mates ego and vanity, because they were only truths to him.

He tossed his mane out of his eyes, maybe he could take a few lessons from his mates habits he thought in a distracted moment, only to be showered in snow from his mates attack. He paused and looked at Quinn, his long mane heavy with snow and hanging down his face. "Really?" He laughed.
"liar" he chuckled, chasing after "I meant, since i'm first and you said snow comes in third, what's second place of beauty?" he was genuinely curious and hoping it wasn't another soquili he would have to compete against.

"Yes really" he laughed, kicking snow at Hyacinthe again, his mane and tail dragging in the snow, collecting balls of ice, at this rate he would need to find a familiar that would like to stay with him, and help him look after his mane and tail.
"I guess my mother comes in second. Dont you tell her that!" He said sheepishly. He loved his mother, she was always so welcoming and never judgemental.

He faked a look of pain "Liar? Me? Oh how you wound me so love.." He hung his head in a dramatic fashion, eyeing his mate through the curtain of his mane.

His own locks would be a mess but that wasn't something he worried over, and it didnt stop him from wildly shaking out his mane, sending a shower of snowy chunks every direction.
Quinn had to agree, mothers were usually the more beautiful mares "Oh i am DEFINITELY telling her" he said with a grin. His mother would agree though, always tell your mother the nice things about them

Quinn was genuinely concerned when Hyacunthe hung his head, had he gone too far? had he upset the love of his life? "Hya.. i'm sorry i didn't mean i....." then he was sprayed with a shower as his mate shook his snow sodden mane "Oh you... you..." he laughed, he couldn't help it, charging at his mate in an attempt to knock him over into the snow and playfully wrestle with the other stallion.
"Don't tell her she's in 2nd place!" He laughed. His mother would probably be wildly amused by this. "Then again who would be able to rank anyone above you? No one. I dare someone to try." He snorted, hed never tolerate anyone saying anything about Quinn, he wasn't a fighter but he would for his love.

As he was playfully knocked over into the cushion of snow, he couldnt help but burst out with laughter. "Me? What did -I- do?" He laughed out as he tugged ever so carefully on his mates mane, snow flying around them.

Even though a blizzard had chilled the land, the stallion no longer even felt the cold temperatures around him as the love he held for his mate warmed him to his core, he smiled softly at his love. This stallion that he adored.
Quinn laughed "Nah, i'll just tell her that you think she's the most beautiful mare in the world, won't be a lie.. will it" he chuckled, leaning over and nuzzling Hyacinthe's cheek. "You're a brat, but i love you" he said, FINALLY he'd said it, the three words. Hyacinthe had said them to him before but he hadn't really fully admitted it out loud, but he definitely did now. "You silly, gorgeous, ridiculous stallion, i love you" he laughed, burying his mate in a shallow layer of snow before running to their cave, he knew Hyacinthe would follow, he was cold and wet now, but full of inner warmth, he needed outer warmth now and the natural hot spring in the cave would help warm them both up now.

Word count is 1769.  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items