Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
Family barn on facebook

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:38 pm
The main goal of this game is to complete quests in order to make an awesome farm, but the beauty of it is you do not have to stick to the quests. You can work at achievements by looking at the trophy icon and then go from there. Each time you earn an achievement, you get some experience and some operation points.

You start out by having a holstein cow for milk, a cheese master, and a dutch mill. You also have an apple tree, but I would use the apples for juice and sauce. See, as you advance in the quests, you may get free parts, which is awesome, but the one thing neighbors are good for is giving you parts for gifts and if you have friends that play the game, they automatically show up as neighbors. Or at least, I think that's how it works.

Playing daily also helps because the more days you log in, the greater the prize is at the beginning of the day. Right now I get 10 ranch cash at the end of every week just as long as I have been logging in every day, which I have.

Ranch cash can get you parts to complete gear, it can get you animals, it can unlock seeds, it can unlock trees, and even some gear costs ranch cash as well.

Each ranch looks different the more you advance in it. I visit neighbors lots to help out and to see what they have done to their farm. Both the lower levels and the higher levels because it will be different than mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:44 pm
For the fourth ribbon out of 5 ribbons and a trophy, I need a total of 5000 clover harvested. I have 4179 done so far. Clover is one of the crops that can be pollenated by ordinary and starline beehives. I think it can be pollenated by super beehives as well, but the beehive will cost you 35 RC, which is a tough goal. Clover is used for holstein and vacation cows as far as I know where the holstein cow gives you ordinary milk and the vacation cow gives chocolate milk. The ordinary milk is useful for lots of gear including the cheese master, the cookie machine, the hot drink machine, and the ice cream maker.

I can honestly say that without a doubt this is the ultimate farming game, which in my personal opinion is better than farmville.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:31 am
I need 16000 clover in order to get the final ribbon. I have 5000 collected.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:30 pm
I used to play Farmville way back when. Did this game replace it? Idk if Farmville is still around.  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:43 pm
Pink Fregia
I used to play Farmville way back when. Did this game replace it? Idk if Farmville is still around.

Farmville went under when Flash became obsolete and it was a good thing too because Zynga who owns Farmville did not give a rats booty about their players. Country life meadows and Family barn staff do care about their players so if you ever have an issue, be sure to send them a message and make sure its in your language otherwise you will get something you don't understand. At least with Family barn.

Family barn is the new farmville, but better and not run by Zynga either.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:46 pm
empress dee
Pink Fregia

Farmville went under when Flash became obsolete and it was a good thing too because Zynga who owns Farmville did not give a rats booty about their players. Country life meadows and Family barn staff do care about their players so if you ever have an issue, be sure to send them a message and make sure its in your language otherwise you will get something you don't understand. At least with Family barn.

Flashplayer killed a lot of games so sad. Thank you for the info.  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:14 am
Pink Fregia
empress dee
Pink Fregia

Agreed and you're welcome. From time to time I will post some ribbon progress here and if I get trophies I will be sure to let everyone know because that means I completed an achievement.

Flashplayer killed a lot of games so sad. Thank you for the info.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:15 am
I just got the 4th ribbon of 5 ribbons for guarana juice. The trophy goal happens once you get all 5 ribbons in any category. I am close to getting ribbon 5 for corn.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games