Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:12 pm
Moxx's Big Bribe Opening

Selection starts: March 5th 2022 5:00pm EST
Applications Close: April 6th 2022 11:59pm EST

Last selection: April 7th (if I have any slots left, I will pick them up then)

How many slots? Guaranteed 20
How does it work? I can start picking as soon as it's open, and I can work on one at a time throughout the month. If I complete 20 slots, then I can pick up more 1 at a time til the end of the month, then I can pick 2 at the very end as my last bribe. If I did not reach the 20 slots by the end of the month, I can pick up any remaining slots then.

**As a general note, I will most likely pick up concepts I feel I can finish quicker during the month and save more time consuming ones til the end.**

Rules on how the bribes can be picked

- I cannot pick the same person more than three times (This does not count breedings they did not enter but someone else did)
- If I pick a person's concept, I cannot pick that person again for at least another 5 concepts in between.
- I cannot cycle through the same 6 people repetitively.
- I must completely finish a custom/breeding before I can move on to the next one
- At the very end of the month I may pick up any remaining slots

Accepted Bribes

This is a list to keep track of how many I have taken and progress I have made.
  1. Tara de Draoicht - Spiderman Cosplay
  2. Sakura Hayashi (Nayci) x Moonshine (spelldancer)
  3. o-Elixir-o - Snowleopard Concept
  4. Erina_Nobara - OC Custom
  5. muffled_undertone - Totodile familiar
  6. Fea Line - Jolteon/Mega Ampharos Pokefusion
  7. catmagick - Sibling Custom
  8. Keantha - SoA Conversion
  9. Painted Moose - SoA Conversion
  10. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko - SoA Custom Purewalker Conversion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:30 pm
Process - your go-to guide on how to enter these bribes.
  1. Read everything before entering.
  2. Fill out your bribe forms and post them in this thread.
  3. Go to here and fill out the form to send me your bribe offer(s). You will need a google account to do so. When it asks for the URL to your bribe post, right click this icon on your bribe post, then "copy link address". This is to ensure it properly links to your post.
  4. If you need to make some sort of change, you can edit your post. If you need to change your offer, you will need to send a new form. If you do send a new offer, I will delete the older one so I don't get them mixed up.

Generic Bribe Rules
  1. If a colorist is not listed with an open bribe slot, do not make offers
  2. Offer what you have on hand and are willing to spend
  3. Bribe offers sent anywhere other than to the colorist will be ignored. If they specify an alternate account to send your offer to, make sure you do so!
  4. Do not send a PM and ask the colorist for an estimate, these are bribes.
  5. No individual may win the same colorist's bribes twice in a row. (For this opening, that includes Fayt_of_Redemption, Shi Berry, and Eos Galvus (NovaCracker). They may still be involved in couples entered by other people, and receive a pet from a Herd Helper, but may not enter for themselves for either customs or breedings.)
  6. It is strictly forbidden to offer real life cash/goods for bribes - both by Soquili's rules and Gaia's own ToS.

My Bribe Rules
  1. Do not "reserve" a post if you do not have any bribes ready to post.
  2. Please try to exclude your signature as its a lot easier to browse through posts without signatures attached. Thanks!
  3. Please do NOT spoiler anything that isn't spoilered in a form.
  4. You can edit posts until closing. If you switch out a concept, please make a note at the top of the post so I will know.
  5. Up to 5 forms may be entered per user. You may enter either Soquili or Familiar customs (including one Herd Helper form) and breedings. For breedings, they may be pony or familiar couples. I will not be doing Pony x familiar couples, these are currently only available for wishing stars.
  6. Do not include your offer for the bribe in your post.
  7. I am allowed to accept more than one bribe from the same person, but I will try to keep things fair and spread the love to more people.
  8. You must fill out the Google form in order for me to consider your bribe.
  9. Do not offer more than you have/willing to pay. I will be accepting some items (See the spoiler below), gold/platinum and GC. (Gold to platinum conversion chart at the bottom of this post)

Some Items (but not all) I am especially willing to accept:
    Any Project Tickets (especially Flaired Up Ticket)
    [Animated]Gift of Moon and Stars
    [Animated]Divine Duality
    [Animated]Gift of the Fluff
    Gift of Fluff
    I may add more in as I find more I'm interested in

10. I will be looking at concepts more than the offers, so don't be discouraged if you cannot offer very much. Please don't put stress on yourself to get more gold or items or GC just for an offer.
  11. These slots do not have an edit cap.
  12. If you have any questions about the entering process, DM (Moxxiie#9422) or PM me.

Will Do:
  • ALMOST Anything that falls within shop limits and standards
  • Up to extreme edits
  • Growing pets
  • Same sex and fraternal twins
  • Tri & quad wings (Up to 3 unique wings that can be duplicated/spliced)
  • Custom pelts and ferals (I'm willing to give it a cautious try sweatdrop )
  • Mockbreedings
  • Semi customs
  • Herd helpers
  • Small to medium sized critters
  • Blood/Wounds/Gore
  • Some armor (not an entire suit that covers the entire horse)

Won't Do:
  • Anything against shop and gaia rules
  • Angeni Walker Crossbreeds
  • Mecha
  • Custom drawn leg poses
  • Large critters

FAQ

Q:If I have a question, how do I ask?
A:PM or DM me on discord please.

Q: Do you accept Items?
A: I am accepting some items this time *see rule 9 above* Do not DM me to ask if I will accept a certain item.

Q: If I have won a breeding/custom already this month, can I still enter?
A: Yes! Bribes do not count against your breeding/custom limit.

Q: How many babies will my couple have?
A: The max you would get in normal slots. Pony couples will get 3 baskets, Elders will get 5 baskets and familiar couples will get 5 babies.

Q: Can one soq be entered with multiple different partners?
A: Yes, but I will not pick the same soq as part of a pair more than once.

Q: Can we choose basket genders?
A: Yes! Just make a note of what you'd like in your form.

Q:Will you be doing mock twins?
A:No.

Q:Are growing customs and twins allowed?
A:I am allowing them, but cannot guarantee I will choose any.

Q:Are you allowing familiar customs and how would I enter them?
A:Yes. You can either list a familiar as a lone concept or with a soquili in the same concept. (The fam with the soquili would be paired with that soquili)

Conversion chart for easy access:
User Image

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:32 pm
Examples of Most Recent Pets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:41 pm
Forms
  • Please make sure you use the header/entry tag at the top of your post.
  • All concepts must be in the same post. You can post up to 5 concepts in any combination.
  • Edit Level on the form is only needed as a general basis and doesn't have to be exact since there is no cap to this opening.
  • WIPs for customs will be sent. I want to make sure you are happy with your pet.
  • You may include only 1 Herd Helper form and all owners must be listed at the time of entry, unless you plan to game away some.

Header
[color=purple][b]Username:[/b][/color] [USERNAME HERE]
[color=purple][b]Discord ID:[/b][/color] [DISCORD ID HERE]
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?:

[quote="Concept #1: CUSTOM/BREEDING/HERD HELPER"]
[spoiler] || INSERT FORM HERE || [/spoiler][/quote]

[quote="Concept #2: CUSTOM/BREEDING/HERD HELPER"]

[quote="Concept #3: CUSTOM/BREEDING/HERD HELPER"]

[quote="Concept #4: CUSTOM/BREEDING/HERD HELPER"]

[quote="Concept #5: CUSTOM/BREEDING/HERD HELPER"]

Breeding Form
[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

[b]Parent1Name (owners) x Parent2Name (owners)[/b]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b] Yes/No. If yes, different stock templates may be used so long as breed remains the same. If no, only breed templates on the parents and throwbacks may be used.
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Other Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b] Yes/No. If yes, different hairs, body types (regular, draft, war), body poses (neck, legs), expressions, and anything non-breed may be used. If no, hairs, body types, body poses, expressions, and anything non-breed will be restricted to what the parents and throwbacks have.
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] If yes, random breeds (stock or edit, depending on the parent) may be present in the offspring if they get a throwback roll. This applies so long as at least one of the primary parents is a non-mock child 1st gen. (Must say "Throwbacks?: Yes" to apply.)
[b]Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] Same as above, except it allows more freedom in colors, markings, accessories, and so forth. (Must say "Throwbacks?: Yes" to apply.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

Custom Form

[b]Edit Level:[/b]
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Body Build:[/b] Choose from Regular, War, Draft
[b]Leg Up?:[/b]
[b]Bent Neck?[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]Starting Stage:[/b]
[b]Concept Origin:[/b]
(WIPs will be sent)

[b]-- Colors & Markings -- [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits -- [/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Walkers only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] List any custom accessories/items.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]

[b]-- Existing Pets --[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b]

[b]— Angeni --[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] Angeni Only.

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element: [/b] (descriptions are here: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24820707#375672651] List of Elements[/url],)

Herd Helper Form

[b]Number of Pets in herd:[/b] Up to 6
[b]Owners involved in herd:[/b] (List all those who will be given a pet directly. If you plan to game off some of the pets, list how many)

[b]Edit Level:[/b]
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Body Build:[/b] Choose from Regular, War, Draft
[b]Leg Up?:[/b]
[b]Bent Neck?[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] (Adult only for Herd Helpers)
[b]Concept Origin:[/b]
(WIPs will be sent)

[b]-- Colors & Markings -- [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits -- [/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Walkers only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] List any custom accessories/items.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]

[b]-- Existing Pets --[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b]

[b]— Angeni --[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] Angeni Only.

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element: [/b] (descriptions are here: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24820707#375672651] List of Elements[/url],)

[b]--- Helper Variation ---[/b]
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

[b]Variation #1:[/b]

[b]Variation #2:[/b]

[b]Variation #3:[/b]

[b]Variation #4:[/b]

[b]Variation #5:[/b]

Optional Breeding Modifiers

Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH Soq trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.

[align=center][size=16][b][color=lightseagreen]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent/ both parents are bald, they will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent (or both) with scars, I wont be adding scars to your children (... If I recognize them as scars -- sometimes they look like markings). If you want your kids to have random scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.
[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Human Clothing
These are unedited slots so human clothing is mostly a no but it's still possible (think mini and goat sweaters). Ponies and familiars with clothing will be simplified to sashes, scarfs and other animalized variations unless you put this.
[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While I have no issues with Facial hair, if you don't fill this out I'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: Facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair Vs Fluffy Fur

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males right? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/RP
Personality/Plot form: This is totally optional and will only give me stuff to play with IF I feel like it. This is not like the personality based breeding, and they will thus not gain edits if they are unedited (though templated items may be added if I see fit) unless I roll a throwback or variant

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their Parents Personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able to)

[b]What is their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around etc) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Growth Omission form
If you'd like to try to skip the baskets or foals, try using this form (Other owner involved also has to have similar permissions for it to work)
[size=18][b][color=indigo]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Twins & Triplets (NOT mock twins)
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:12 pm
RESERVED

Example post:

Username: Moxxiie
Discord ID: Moxxiie#9422
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord

Concept #1: CUSTOM

Edit Level:
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Leg Up?:
Bent Neck?
Starting Stage: (Adult only for these slots)
Concept Origin:
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
Face: eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
Mane: Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style
Tail: Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Walkers only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

Concept #2: CUSTOM

Edit Level:
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
Leg Up?:
Bent Neck?
Starting Stage: (Adult only for these slots)
Concept Origin:
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #3: HERD HELPER

Number of Pets in herd: Up to 6
Owners involved in herd: (List all those who will be given a pet directly. If you plan to game off some of the pets, list how many)

Edit Level:
Leg Up?:
Bent Neck?
Starting Stage: (Adult only for Herd Helpers)
Concept Origin:
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1:

Variation #2:

Variation #3:

Variation #4:

Variation #5:

Concept #4: BREEDING

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

Parent1Name (owners) x Parent2Name (owners)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Parent 2:

Co Ownership?: (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
Teepees: (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes/No

RP Approved?: Yes/No

Low Luck?: Yes/No

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes/No. If yes, different stock templates may be used so long as breed remains the same. If no, only breed templates on the parents and throwbacks may be used.
---Templates to Avoid: (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes/No. If yes, different hairs, body types (regular, draft, war), body poses (neck, legs), expressions, and anything non-breed may be used. If no, hairs, body types, body poses, expressions, and anything non-breed will be restricted to what the parents and throwbacks have.
---Templates to Avoid: (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): If yes, random breeds (stock or edit, depending on the parent) may be present in the offspring if they get a throwback roll. This applies so long as at least one of the primary parents is a non-mock child 1st gen. (Must say "Throwbacks?: Yes" to apply.)
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Same as above, except it allows more freedom in colors, markings, accessories, and so forth. (Must say "Throwbacks?: Yes" to apply.)

Throwbacks?: (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
---Link to previous Generations: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

Concept #5: BREEDING

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

Parent1Name (owners) x Parent2Name (owners)

Parent 1:

Parent 2:

Co Ownership?: (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
Teepees: (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

---Lifemate?: Yes/No

RP Approved?: Yes/No

Low Luck?: Yes/No

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes/No. If yes, different stock templates may be used so long as breed remains the same. If no, only breed templates on the parents and throwbacks may be used.

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes/No. If yes, different hairs, body types (regular, draft, war), body poses (neck, legs), expressions, and anything non-breed may be used. If no, hairs, body types, body poses, expressions, and anything non-breed will be restricted to what the parents and throwbacks have.

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): If yes, random breeds (stock or edit, depending on the parent) may be present in the offspring if they get a throwback roll. This applies so long as at least one of the primary parents is a non-mock child 1st gen. (Must say "Throwbacks?: Yes" to apply.)
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Same as above, except it allows more freedom in colors, markings, accessories, and so forth. (Must say "Throwbacks?: Yes" to apply.)

Throwbacks?: (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
---Link to previous Generations: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:22 pm
Username: Phail Ninja
Discord ID: Phail ((sorry I don't like posting the full identifier in public!))
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Either

Concept #1: BREEDING

Entry Code:
Tián Lōng (Phail Ninja) x Acheron Parthenopaeus (`Swirly)

Tián Lōng:
UNCERT

Acheron Parthenopaeus:
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Phail, Swirly

---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Twins/Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

Low Luck?: YES

1. Heart July 2015
  2. Deej Sept 2015
  3. 1/3s Twisted Tea Breedings 2015
  4. Strife October TT 2015
  5. Unsettled Spirits November 2015
  6. Uta November 2015
  7. Ryuu December 2015
  8. Zac December 2015
  9. Baddot January 2016
  10. Nyh February 2016
  11. Heart March 2016
  12. Strife April 2016
  13. Deej June 2016
  14. Uta Dinosaur 2016
  15. Zaikt July 2016
  16. Trickster's Gamble 2016
  17. Uta November 2016
  18. Musica's Frozen Flower Breedings 2017
  19. Vis March 2017
  20. Nyh June 2017
  21. Strife January 2018
  22. Tudora March 2018
  23. Rue December 2021

Same Breed Variants: Yes (She's a mutant cerynei-ulun'suti - so you know for templates xD; dad is a mutant angeni-kalona~)
---Templates to Avoid: -

Throwbacks?: Yes heart
---Link to previous Generations:
---Tian's Parents: Fei Long x Jacare

Concept #2: BREEDING

Entry Code:
Ava (Phail Ninja) x Vioneros (Malikztiah Ankhwave)

Ava:
UNCERT

Vioneros:
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one (for Ava)
Teepees: Phail, Malikz

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Leg up usdia

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes <3
---Ava
---Parents: Vanilla x Aka
---Grandparents: Kura x Lir
---Vioneros
---Parents: Prism x Viorel

Concept #3: BREEDING

Entry Code:
Chaldene (Phail Ninja) x Victor (techabyte)

Chaldene:
UNCERT

Victor:
UNCERT

Teepees: Phail, Tech

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: None

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): No

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A [Gen 2]
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A [Gen 2]

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Chaldene's parents: Cyllene x Sun Chaser
---Victor's parents: Adara x Zhulik

Concept #4: CUSTOM

Edit Level: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: CC - but full-sized please!
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: Original

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Face: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Mane: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Tail: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Reference Image(s):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Haku Uncert] [Bear Uncert] [Bear Feral] [Bear Unpelted]

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: CC

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: [Permission]

Concept #5: CUSTOM

Edit Level:
Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species:
Regular
Body Build:
Regular
Leg Up?:
Yes
Bent Neck?
No
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
Cosplay - Dragon Age Origins: Alistair

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Some sort of simple, natural base (light brown maybe, but with some variation / pattern - so it's not skintone or colour fill). CC, feel free to add some simple natural horse markings!
Face:
  • Again, CC based off above.
  • Edit a bit of chin fluff to mimic his light facial hair.
Mane:
  • Custom drawn mane, quite short (not spikey or anything, just shorter but still nice aesthetic hair) style to match character art.
Tail:
  • Drawn to match the mane, nothing too long.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • CC, based off above.
Reference Image(s): [Alistair] [More Alistair]

Custom Items:
  • Full set of body armour (well, as much as you are comfortable doing as you said no full sets! But some big pieces at least) to match the ref. Would like it to match as closely as possible (the big shoulders, general design, etc...) but adapted to a horse.
  • Small silver locket around his neck, resting on top of the armour.
  • Shield resting against his leg, see ref for design on it.
  • Big sword strapped onto his waist.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Shield] [Shield Again] [Armour Design]

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:24 pm
Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Discord ID: LadyNyoko#8194

Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: Purewalker (Feline)
Body Build: Warhorse (Regular if templates missing.)
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Charcoal blue base. (#010B15)
  • Tory blue (#0B5BA0) and jordy blue (#8AC4F4) markings.
  • Tweak marking shapes closer to how they look on original parents.
  • Scars. Scars everywhere.
  • Silver elbow fluff. (#C4C4C4)
Face:
  • Glowing orange eyes. (#FF9B04)
  • Silver eyebrows. (#C4C4C4)
  • Pure white inner ear. (#FFFFFF)
  • Feline walker chill eyes and eyebrows.
  • Feline walker glower mouth.
  • Leopard ears.
  • Cheek scruff and chin scruff.
  • Tory blue (#0B5BA0) and jordy blue (#8AC4F4) markings.
  • Tilt head down. Not full bent neck. Just a head tilt.
Mane:
  • Silver mane. (#C4C4C4)
  • Big and fluffy. Swept back and regal.
Tail:
  • Lion tail.
  • Charcoal blue base. (#010B15)
  • Silver hair. (#C4C4C4)
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Leg down pose.
  • Feline paws. Natural white claws.
  • Tory blue (#0B5BA0) and jordy blue (#8AC4F4) toe markings.
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt:
  • Feline pelt with detailed shading.
  • Leopard ears.
  • Mane and tail from body.
Other Notes: Alternate versions, please.
  • Naked. (No items.)
  • Markings. (No items, scars, or effect glows.)
  • Custom lion feral. (With same alternates.)

Trading Post Items: See reference image. Splice what you're able to.
Custom Items: See reference image. Fill in whatever you weren't able to splice.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes. I own the pet.

Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Cosplay

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Ochre base. (#C8762A)
  • No markings.
Face:
  • Glowing red eyes. (#B83334)
  • Blend eyebrows with base color.
  • Black inner ear. (#322C36)
  • Unhinged eyes with slit pupils.
  • Grumpy mouth with fangs.
  • Big dumb fox ears.
  • Fox-like muzzle shape, maybe?
  • Cheek scruff.
  • Black (#322C36) markings.
Mane:
  • Ochre fluff. (#C8762A)
  • Tiny bit of fluff along the neck.
  • No actual mane.
Tail:
  • Nine fox tails.
  • Ochre base. (#C8762A)
  • Posing CC. Good luck.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Canine paws. Natural white claws.
  • No markings.
Reference Image(s): Model Sheet 1, Model Sheet 2, Color Design

Pelt: N/A
  • Markings. (No obscuring body parts (tails?) or effect glows.)
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

Concept #3: CUSTOM

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn/Wind
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Recustom

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Blue base.
  • Silver and gold markings.
  • Tweak existing markings closer to original plush.
  • (Add subtle scale details to back marking, etc.)
  • No extreme changes! Don't want a memory wipe.
Face:
  • Purple eyes.
  • Gold eyebrows.
  • Silver inner ear.
  • Sultry eyes.
  • Silver and gold markings.
  • Tilt head up.
Mane:
  • Silver and gold hair.
  • Crown braid. Luscious waves.
  • All the way to ground.
  • Beads interspersed in hair. Hairpin in braid, maybe?
Tail:
  • Classical tail.
  • Blue base.
  • Silver and gold hair.
  • Braids/beads interspersed in hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Unicorn hooves. Front right gold, other three silver.
  • Alternate fetlocks. Blue with silver markings.
Reference Image(s): Uncert, Pregnant, Original Plushie, Hairstyle, Hair Decoration
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horn(s):
  • Corkscrew Horn.
  • Gold core with silver spiral.
  • Shrunk a bit, perhaps?
Wings:
  • Custom feathered wings.
  • Something fluffy and graceful.
  • Folded/half folded preferred over spread. (Villieldr is a good example.)
  • Gold coverts. Silver primaries/secondaries/tertiaries.
  • Naked.
  • Wingless.
  • Pregnant.

Trading Post Items: CC. See mood board for inspiration.
Custom Items: CC. See mood board for inspiration.
User Image

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A - Already Soquili

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, mindsend
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:
Lazuli (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko) x Onslow Amachi (mindsend)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, mindsend

---Templates to Avoid: [Flutter] Stag night antenna, Clickbeetle buggy antenna, Beetlebaby antenna; [Kalona] Wing style 2, Stallion kalona expression (open mouth), Demon tail; [Kirin] Horn 2, Bare short lifted tail, Bare relaxed tail, Bare curled tail; [Unicorn] Stallion beard, Bare classical tail; [Wind] Original wings

---Templates to Avoid: [Body Type] Draft, Warhorse; [Body Pose] Female bent neck; [Expression] Cheerfully closed eyes (closer eye), Sleep/sorrow eyes (closer eye); [Non-Breed] Female chin scruff, Chest ridge, Scale markings, Neck ruff

Throwbacks?: Yes
Lazuli
-Parents: Azure, Unesdala Aisgi
--Grandparents: Rayne, Wenopa
---Great Grandparents: Nevara, Taigi
----Great-Great Grandparents: Melanie, Kieran, Azn, Lucky 13
-----Great-Great-Great Grandparents: Alora, Happily Ever Cadaver

Onslow Amachi
-Parents: Izulai, Fallo Amachi

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, CaffeinatedGremlin
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Entry Code:
Hawk "Corpse Ravager" (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko) x The Madness ([strike]mindsend[/strike] & CaffeinatedGremlin)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (Nekkid | Markings | Nekkid Markings | Feral | Nekkid Feral)

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Markings | Feral)

Pregnant Stage: N/A
Co Ownership?: mindsend is not getting a basket.
Teepees: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, mindsend

---Templates to Avoid: [Walker] Original canine pelt, Original coyote feral, Alt wolf feral, Original feline pelt, Original feline paws, Feline chill expression

---Templates to Avoid: [Body Pose] Female bent neck; [Expression] Cheerfully closed eyes (closer eye), Sleep/sorrow eyes (closer eye); [Non-Breed] Female chin scruff, Scale markings

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

Hawk "Corpse Ravager"
-Parents: Bear "Death's Warden", Zar'roc
--Grandparents: Bear, Bear, Stormcaller Totemwing, Dormarth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:36 pm
Username: Fatal Irony
Discord ID: Impish Vanity #6226
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord, but either works fine

Concept #1: HERD HELPER

Concept 3

Entry Tag: ( Mutant | Herd Helper ) IT'S FOXBAES 2 YA'LL!!!
Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: Fatal Irony, Mythi Red Panda, Lunadriel, Mindsend, Wasteland Wyvern, Rein_Carnation

Edit Level: CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant Regular
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Nature/foxes
WIP Needed? Not really needed but loved. Feel free to stream too

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Use the given references to make each one colored like a different fox type. I included the current herd members too so you can maybe deviate from what's already been done to add some diversity? Really up to you! Extra fluff like the boys please
Face: Extra fluff like the boys please! Each girl needs a different expression and eye color. Purple/Lavender, Blue(light or dark), Green (light or dark), Yellow, Black, Red/Pink. Ears- Kitsune ears like the boys but up instead of down if possible?
Mane: CC. We love braids and wild styles. They're wild and elusive, tricksters and wise creatures. Have fun with the style! Color should complement body color
Tail: The kitsune tail like the boys, but 3 of them.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s):

Variation #1: Marble Fox - Face || Body

Variation #2: Cross Fox - Image 1 || Image 2 || Image 3

Variation #3: Marble Cross Fox - Image 1 (you pick which)

Variation #4: Pearl Cross Fox - Image 1

Variation #5: Silver Fox - Image 1 || Image 2 || Image 3

Variation #6: White/Pale/Mutated red Fox - Must have this face ||
Image 1 || Image 2

The current FoxBaes:

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Other references for inspiration: Some fox types || Some more foxes. || Cross fox. ||. More foxes. || Unique fox. ||. More foxes. ||. Some morphologies of foxes

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n//a
Other Notes: It's rough but this is the herd thread if it helps!

Trading Post Items: CC but if they could have maybe one gem that glows somewhere? Similar to the boys accessories
Custom Items: Maybe the furry shawl? CC based on what looks good
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

Quote:
Name - Adamair

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Pure Cerynei
Concept Origin: original/based on existing pet
WIP Needed? Not needed but welcome (feel free to stream)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As close to Flidais below as possible
Face: Similar to Flidais
Mane: Something similar to Flidais in style. Can be shorter or similar in length to hers.
Tail: Custom cerynei tail similar to Flidais
Hooves/Fetlocks: the sturdy footed hooves/fetlocks
Reference Image(s):

User ImageUser Image

Horn(s): I'd like custom horns similar to Flidais but have them come forward from his head instead of back maybe? unless that looks dumb. Do what you want XD
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a.
Custom Items: I'd like similar items to Flidais but don't need to be exact. Colors and styles can change, as well as amount of items, they just need to be similar smile
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I did! Flidais Sibling Permission

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

Concept 2

Farideh

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti halfbreed
Concept Origin: Cosplay - Forgotten Realms
WIP Needed? Yes please smile

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has sort of grayish-purplish tint to her - see refs
Face: She has one gold eye and one silver eye (her sister does too, but they are the opposite eyes)
Mane: Edited similar to the ref images and dark purplish/black (more purple than black, see the references
Tail: The suti tail with blades
Hooves/Fetlocks: I prefer the fluffier fetlocks please. Can I get fire around her front two hooves?
Reference Image(s): One - good for hair! || Two - Good for fire! || Three || Four

Horn(s): Unique suti horns custom drawn to be more similar to the references
Wings: No wings

Custom Items: I don't like full outfits on ponies. If I could get something inspired by her outfit that looks more befitting a horse, that would be lovely!
Reference Image(s) for Items: One - good for hair! || Two - Good for fire! || Three || Four

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Havilar

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti halfbreed
Concept Origin: Cosplay - Forgotten Realms
WIP Needed? Yes please smile

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has sort of grayish-purplish tint to her - see refs
Face: She has one gold eye and one silver eye (her sister does too, but they are the opposite eyes)
Mane: Edited similar to the ref images and dark purplish/black (more purple than black, see the references
Tail: The suti tail with blades
Hooves/Fetlocks: I prefer the fluffier fetlocks please. Can I get fire around her front two hooves?
Reference Image(s): One - good for hair! || Two - Good for fire! || Three || Four

Horn(s): Unique suti horns custom drawn to be more similar to the references

Custom Items: I don't like full outfits on ponies. If I could get something inspired by her outfit that looks more befitting a horse, that would be lovely!
Reference Image(s) for Items: One - good for hair! || Two - Good for fire! || Three || Four

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Concept 4

Give me Twins!

Welcome to the family!

Edit Category: - Unedited-Extreme - CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant Gryphs
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like them to be brightly colored dino-inspired twin sisters to Valerian.
Face: CC based on above idea and Valerian below. I love large mouths and fangs and teeth so feel free to play with that for them! Play around with the expressions! So many available XD
Mane: Unlike Valerian, I'd like them to have fun, long hair. Splice to your heart's content!
Tail: Use one of the ulun'suti tails. CC which!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws on all four legs, plus the suti raptor talons and leg spurs
Reference Image(s):

User Image

Horn(s): Face spikes, curved neck spikes
Scales: CC if you wanna use any of the suti scales
Other Notes: Maybe have both girls have the same color head as Valerian and the black front hooves with the mock-arms and such, but instead of green maybe one can be purples and the other can be blues? Similar markings as Valerian.

Trading Post Items: CC if there are any. CC color
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: it's based on my own pet so yes?

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 5

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: draft
Concept Origin: Plush!
WIP Needed? Not needed, but if you want to do one cool

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Starry/nebula type in blue/purples and yellows - see reference
Face: Purple glowing eyes with no sclera. A serene expression?
Mane: Here's where you can get creative. I'd like it to be long like Samael (She is his sister) but can be in any style you wish!
Tail: Similar to her mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks, the stock ones are fine
Reference Image(s):

User Image

She's going to be his sister:

User Image
(links to uncert) Naked uncert for markings

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC, if any
Custom Items: I would like a fluffy capelet type thing like Samael has, CC in color. A skull as well, and feathers - purple like his please! No chains. Instead I would like a sheer sash-type thing wrapping around her. Maybe a couple of flowers in her hair. Other accessoies/jewlery up to you! bones/claws/etc are great for that kind of stuff.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See Samael above

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:40 pm
Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Discord ID: 🐺 Kaya Nightshade 🌙#0755
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM

03/07/22- Swapped out Concept #5 and modified starting stage for Concept #4
03/21/22- Swapped out Concept #3
(Final alteration; previous bribe offer still valid)

Concept #1: BREEDING (Low Luck Couple)

Entry Code:
Chocolat Chaud (CitrusCupcake) x Wolfheart (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: CitrusCupcake's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: Yes

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

---Link to previous Generations: N/A since both are 1st gen

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Pairing Omission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Entry Code:
Djose (Nisshou H) x Lorcan (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Nisshou H's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Soquili Species: Quilin/Usdia crossbreed
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin:
• Mock sibling to Xiao Xing

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
- Main body color is white
- Markings are a mix of a paintbrush style dragon and clouds. Color is CC
- Arm/leg bracers on all four legs, starting at the hooves and reaching midway up to the knees
- Regal looking, flowing cape. Chinese in style. CC on colors and placement over body
- See reference images for inspiration
Face:
- Eye color= piercing red in color
- Facial markings= CC
- Stock male Quilin whiskers. Color is CC
- No Roman nose
- Ears= Stock Quilin. Inner ear is white
Mane:
- Something messy or unruly looking that falls down past the shoulders a little
- Color is a mixture of white and black
- See reference
- Maybe incorporate sakura blossoms somehow
Tail:
- Edited male Quilin tail
- Longer than the stock version, nearly touching the ground
- Color of main part is white while the fluff is black
Hooves/Fetlocks:
- Stock Usdia hooves. Color is black
- Fetlocks combine Usdia leg down alt fetlocks with edited Quilin wispy fetlocks. Wisps should be fuller and more elemental looking. Color and exact style for the wispy part are CC
- See reference for inspiration
Reference Image(s):
Messy hair
Hair inspiration
Dragon inspo 1
Dragon inspo 2
Dragon inspo 3
Dragon inspo 4
Fetlocks

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Edited horns
Stock Quilin ears
Edited wispy fetlocks
Edited Quilin tail (male)
Stock Quilin whiskers (male)
Stock Usdia hooves
Combined fetlocks- Usdia leg down alt fetlocks with edited Quilin wispy fetlocks

Unwanted traits:
Quilin scales
Quilin horn
Any Nymph, Imp, Nixie, Putti, Minicorn, or Pixie traits

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
1). Lantern similar to Xiao's. Would like the colors to be different though- CC for whatever you think will look best. Would also like the lantern to give off an ethereal glow, if possible
2.) Arm/leg bracers. Color and exact design are CC. Something elegant yet warrior-esque
3.) Chinese style cape. Something regal and flowing that goes with the arm/leg bracers
Lantern
Cape inspo 1
Cape inspo 2
Cape and arm/leg bracer inspo
Arm/leg bracer inspo

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Wyvern's permissions

Soquili Species: Uni-Wind
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Mock child of Blake x Atemu

Body: His body color is a tannish-brown, similar to his father's. Pale gold swirl markings accent areas of his body, though exact placement of these is CC. He wears golden bands on his legs. Two on each of his legs, with one positioned near his hooves and the other further up the leg. Basically, I'm going for a similar look to his dad. On the front left leg, the band near the hoof, I'd like to see some sort of intricate Egyptian design. Maybe something reminiscent of his father's necklace? I'd also like him to have a regal looking tunic similar in style to this, with a golden Egyptian style chest plate as well. CC on exact placement, length of tunic, and design. See parents for reference. Right and left are in the Soq's perspective.
Face:
Eye color= crimson
Facial markings= CC
Ears= Color is the same as the body, with a slightly lighter tan for the inner ear.
Mane: Something similar to the father's. I'd like it to have the same overall spikey appearance but have it hang more loosely around the head and neck. Same length or slightly longer is fine. See reference below for a general idea of the style. Color wise, I'd like to have the same pattern of the dad but with a mixture of colors from both parents.
Tail: Edited tail to match the mane. CC on exact style and appearance.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Uni hooves and fetlocks. Color is a burnished golden shade.
Reference Image(s):
Messy hair
Atemu
Waist down version of tunic
Blake

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Stock Wind Type 1 original wings. Color is the same burnished golden shade as the hooves.
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Stock Uni hooves and fetlocks
Stock Wind Type 1 original wings

Unwanted traits:
All other Wind wings
Unicorn tails

Custom Items:
1). Golden bands. Two on each of his legs, with one positioned near his hooves and the other further up the leg. On the front left leg, I'd like to see some sort of intricate Egyptian design for the band near the hoof. Maybe something reminiscent of his father's necklace? CC on exact shade of gold, but would love something ancient-y looking. (Right and left are in the Soq's perspective).
2.) Regal looking tunic with a golden Egyptian style chest plate. Something that matches with the bands. CC on exact design, length of tunic, and colors. See reference below.
3.) A CC item that is reminiscent of his mother somehow.
Atemu
Waist down version of tunic
Blake

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Prophet and Rein's permissions

Twin 1
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

Body:
- Sumi-e style.
- Main body color is white.
- Markings are rune-esque and/or tribal-esque in style
- Marking colors are a mixture of varying shades of blues. Think ice blue, cyan, azure, lapis, etc but feel free to play around some. I'm also not opposed to hints of one or two other colors. My main desire is that the colors compliment each other instead of clash and that they stand out on the Soq without overpowering it.
- I would adore wolf ears for these guys please.
- A shoulder capelet/cloak drapes down the back slightly and around the left shoulder.
- A crescent moon is embossed on the back of the cloak while crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak.
- Colors are CC for the capelet/cloak and tassels.
- See references.
Face:
- Eye color= CC, whatever goes well.
- Facial markings= same pattern and general coloration as body with markings near the eyes and on forehead. The ones on the forehead should sweep down the back of the head.
- See references.
Mane:
- Something of a longer, messy style that suits a wolf-like appearance and wild nature.
- See references below for ideas, but feel free to have fun with it.
- Color is CC.
Tail:
- Edited wolf tail.
- CC on exact design, markings, and coloration.
- Floof is love!
Hooves/Fetlocks:
- Wolf paws.
- Color= same white as body.
- CC on if there are any markings.
- Edited elemental fetlocks that appear as wisps of bluish-white smoke/wind/fire (whichever fits best) blowing off of the paws.
- See reference.
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Body markings 1:
User Image
Body markings 2:
User Image
Hair ref 1:
User Image
Hair ref 2:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Mutant wolf ears
Wolf paws
Mutant wolf tail
Elemental edits
Sumi-e

Custom Items:
1. Shoulder capelet/cloak with crescent moon embossed on the back. Crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. The capelet should drape down the back slightly and around the Soq's left shoulder. See reference for a better idea of the capelet/cloak. CC on colors.
2. Necklace with a black chain and crescent moon pendant. The pendant is the same as the brother's, but facing to the right instead of left and with a darker center. CC on color for the pendant.
3. A metallic black shackle with broken chain around the right paw. Right and left are from the Soq's perspective.
Capelet/cloak:
User Image
Pendant:
User Image
Chain:
User Image

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Twin 2
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

Body:
- Sumi-e style.
- Main body color is black.
- Markings are rune-esque and/or tribal-esque in style
- Marking colors are a mixture of varying shades of blues. Think ice blue, cyan, azure, lapis, etc but feel free to play around some. I'm also not opposed to hints of one or two other colors. My main desire is that the colors compliment each other instead of clash and and that they stand out on the Soq without overpowering it.
- I would adore wolf ears for these guys please.
- A shoulder capelet/cloak drapes down the back slightly and around the left shoulder.
- A crescent moon is embossed on the back of the cloak while crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak.
- Colors are CC for the capelet/cloak and tassels.
- See references.
Face:
- Eye color= CC, whatever goes well.
- Facial markings= same pattern and general coloration as body with markings near the eyes and on forehead. The ones on the forehead should sweep down the back of the head.
- See references.
Mane:
- Something of longer, messy style that suits a wolf-like appearance and wild nature.
- See references below for ideas, but feel free to have fun with it.
- Color is CC.
Tail:
- Edited wolf tail.
- CC on exact design, markings, and coloration.
- Floof is love!
Hooves/Fetlocks:
- Canine paws.
- Color= same white as body.
- CC on if there are any markings.
- Edited elemental fetlocks that appear as wisps of bluish-white smoke/wind/fire (whichever fits best) blowing off of the paws.
- See reference.
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Body markings 1:
User Image
Body markings 2:
User Image
Hair ref 1:
User Image
Hair ref 2:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Mutant wolf ears
Wolf paws
Mutant wolf tail
Elemental edits
Sumi-e

Custom Items:
1. Shoulder capelet/cloak with crescent moon embossed on the back. Crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. The capelet should drape down the back slightly and around the Soq's left shoulder. See reference for a better idea of the capelet/cloak. CC on colors.
2. Necklace with a silvery-white chain and crescent moon pendant. The pendant is the same as the brother's, but facing to the left instead of right and with a lighter center. CC on color for the pendant.
3. A metallic silvery-white shackle with broken chain around the right paw. Right and left are from the Soq's perspective.
Capelet/cloak:
User Image
Pendant:
User Image
Chain:
User Image

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:50 pm
Username: mistalina13
Discord ID: mistalina13 (I don't feel comfortable posting the whole thing, but I'm in the Soq discord.)

Entry Tag: mistalina13 | Mutant Regular | Heavy/Might Lean Into Extreme, not sure? (Lotta CC) | Solo
Soquili Species: Regular (Mutant)
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Plushie + Other Inspo
WIP Needed? Please~ and feel free to stream it if you like.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on plushie and you can embellish as you like with ink swirls and whatnot. Feel free to choose a non standard pose if you're feeling it. (He's very playful and mischievous.) Just no full on scene as markings please.
Face: Happy closed eyes and smiling expression. CC markings based on plush. If you'd rather not draw fox ears, the alt fox walker pelt ears might look good?
Mane: Something long and sleek. If it's pulled back maybe a low ponytail? Black.
Tail: 3 fox tails. If you'd rather use templates, I like the floofy fox walker one. Pose them however works best for you.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws.
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert

I'd also made a moodboard for him if you'd like it something to draw colors / designs from-
User Image

Also the xxxHolic manga in general is gorgeous you can go wild with style inspo there too.

Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
- If there's is a way to make an obi look good on a horse that'd be lovely.
- Kitsune mask on his head, but up away from his face.
- Other masks on his obi or around his feet, with color swaps from his original and little expression edits?
- Whatever else you can think of that would look nice. Go wild.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie!

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:56 pm
Username: Summer Raaven
Discord ID: Summer #5800
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: DMs!

Asher

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed

Concept Origin: ---
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - Mock-child of Arya Stark and Yorick.
I'd love face fluff / chest fluff if possible
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC - Custom Wolf Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws
Reference Image(s): His personality will be based off a character in GoT Lore - Asher. Feel free to use him for inspiration.

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items:
- A Weapon - CC dagger/sword/hatchet
- Anything else CC based off parents / Asher Forrester image
- Dragon Skull - CC placement either hanging by rope off body or on ground near feet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Asher & Arya/Yorick
Skull inspiration
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ---

Mei-Ying x Rodrick Stark

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Summer Raaven | Panda
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

Entry Code:
Mei-Ying (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Rodrick Stark (Summer Raaven)

Mother:
UNCERT

Father:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: XxXPandamoniumXxX | Summer Raaven

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Rodrick: Mother x Father

Branagh x Shade

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Summ | Uta

Entry Code:
Bronagh (Uta) x Shade (Summer Raaven)

Soquili 1 Name:
User Image
[UNCERT] | Naked

Soquili 2 Name:
User Image
[UNCERT]

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Summ || Uta

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): No
---Templates to Avoid: ---

---Templates to Avoid: --

Throwbacks?: No thanks
---Link to previous Generations: ---

Colt Recustom
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Recustom
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref - I'd like more of a fluffy/full look to him, if possible
Face: See Ref
Mane: CC - Length can stay, just maybe more full?
Tail: CC - Braid can stay, but more full?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffeh fetlocks!!!
Reference Image(s): Recustom of Colt Uncert

Other Notes: I want him to look more full / vibrant

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Recustom

Lillian & Rabi Almoalej

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Summ | Cin

Entry Code:
Lillian (Summer Raaven) x Rabi Almoalej (stella cinere)

Soquili 1 Name:
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Summ || HG

They're at 15 tries

1. [x] - Mind Dec 2014
  2. [x] - Bad Jan 2016
  3. [x] - Nyh Feb 2016
  4. [x] - Deej/Musica/Vis Feb 2016
  5. [x] - Heart March 2016
  6. [x] - Strife April 2016
  7. [x] - Deej June 2016
  8. [x] - Zac July 2016
  9. [x] - Mind Sept 2016
  10. [x] - Nyh June 2017
  11. [x] - Group April 2019
  12. [x] - Rueka Dec 2021
  13. [x] - Cele Dec 2021
  14. [x] - Uta Jan 2022
  15. [x] - Sweeny March 2022

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:03 pm
Username: Yayou
Discord ID: Yayoi#8601

Concept #1: BREEDING

Geist x Dovev

Entry Code:
Geist (Kivras) x Dovev (Yayoi)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Yayoi Kivras

Opulence x Thallium
Entry Code:
Opulence (Yayoi) x Thallium (Mia Lovasz)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Yayoi Mia Lovasz

1. Uta's 48-Hour Summer Solstice Breedings
2. Kyai & Celeanor's Edited July 2021 Breedings

Thallium:
Mom Dad
Grandfather Grandmother

Hilda x Sudha
Entry Code:
Hilda (Yayoi) x Sudha (samus x)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Yayoi samus x

Hilda:
Mom Dad
Grandmother Grandfather

Concept #4: /BREEDING

Faith x Mercutio

Entry Code:
Faith (Yayoi) x Mercutio (‘raze)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Yayoi ’raze

Faith:
Mother
Father

Mercutio:
Mother
Father
Grandmother
Grandfather
Great Grandmother
aGreat Grandfather

: Username of owner(s): Yayoi
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert

Soquili Species: - Mutant? Whatever the wings might make her.
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has no markings, just flesh tone.
Face: eye color - purple, expression - maybe something where she looks a bit annoyed
Mane: Black and long
Tail: Again black and long, could do either the current template or a custom long tail either way
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves - purple
Reference Image(s):
I would just like her to look more like the cosplay than she does now. I know you don’t do full armor so I’m open to your interpretation.
[x] [x] [x] [x][x]

Horn(s):
Wings: See reference images
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: xx
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:11 pm
3/7 - added fifth form
3/11 - switched out concept 2
Username: catmagick
Discord ID: catmagick#9972

|| Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: Kitsune Pure Walker
Body Build: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Themed (nine-tailed kitsune) build-a-soq
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: Nine fox tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/a paws
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a ||

|| Edit Level: Heavy +
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Original concept
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: opalescent with small crystals growing out of body
Face: opalescent with pupilless lavender eyes
Mane: crystal vines
Tail: opalescent moose
Hooves/Fetlocks: sturdy footed without fetlocks
Reference Image(s): crystal deer moodboard ears

Horn(s): Small crystal horns with crystal flowers growing on them
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:

Other Notes: edited ears to be more deer like

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: crystal vines wrapping around legs

-- Existing Pets --
||

|| Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original design
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White base with pastel pink gradient tiger stripes
Face: White base with pastel pink gradient tiger stripes, eyes dark pink
Mane: Long mane with the sides braided over the head and the top layer of the back up in a pony tail rest flowing down back. White with pastel pink streaks or tips, cc which
Tail: Custom uni, CC style, color matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Brother sister mane stripe color pallette

Horn(s): Classic Uni, white
Wings: Small custom wind wings, CC exact look
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC mane/hair accessory

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a ||

|| ]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:
Kraneia (AstoriaFallen) x Lok (catmagick)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: Astoria cat

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: N/a ||

Concept #5: HERD HELPER

|| Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: catmagick x2, Kara Asumie, Kivras, Sesshiyasha, remaining contested

Soquili Species: Charmed Pure walker
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original concept
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings -- please see refs
Body: very light white cream base with bengal cat markings (redish snow lynx)
Face: Eyes - blue
Mane: CC (only unpelted)
Tail: Curled Feline Tail (with detailed shading) or custom up to you
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/a Feline paws
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.bengal colors, rosette, markings from above, web site

Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:

Pelt: Colored like a bengal cat
Other Notes: Raised feline ears edited to be more pointed, Custom house cat sized feral, charm CC placement
CC if unpelted

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1:
(Silvery Markings)
A very light white cream color
Dark or light seal markings
Dark seal brown tail tip
Blue eyes. Always.
Variation #2:
A steely blue ground color
Peachy undertones
Blue markings that will never turn black
A dark gray tail tip
Gold, green or hazel eyes
Variation #3:
As little tarnish (yellow/rusty brown) in the coat as possible
Dark gray to jet black markings
A black tip tail
A brick red nose
Green or golden eyes
Variation #4:
Brown to jet black markings
A black tip tailRed nose
Brown, copper, gold, green or hazel eyes

Variation #5:
Ivory, cream, light tan color
Various shades of seal sepia to dark seal sepia markings
Dark seal brown tail tip
Green or gold eyes
||

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:19 pm
Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Discord ID: Panda#2025

Soquili Species: - Mutant Cerynei
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cosplay from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref image. I want him to pretty much look as much like a tree as he can. What that means is, light browns, dark browns, mossy texture in places, hollowed out holes, bark texture. You will get the gist it of from the pictures. Now he doesn't have to be completely made out of wood because I think that would be too much. But I would like parts of him to be.
Face: I would love his face to be a skull. Literally a horse skull with either vines wrapping around it in places or bark. It will not be a skull over a horses head.
Mane: Straight down to knee's. Dark brown in color that is darker that any brown being used already. Soggy appearance with moss and twigs in it. Just something that will go well with how he will look.
Tail: Custom wolf/canine tail with moss, leaves, and wood in or around it. To keep with that 'tree' or 'wood' theme.
Hooves/Fetlocks: He will not have hooves. He will have canine paws with roots moving up his paws and up his legs. See image below for what I mean.
Reference Image(s): Leshen 1 | Leshen 2 | Leshen 3 | Leshen 4 | Leshen 5 | Leshen Waist | Leshen Torso | Paw Reference

Horn(s): Exactly like what is in the first picture only. Color and all. See ref images.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Don't have refs for each one, but you can take some of the ideas from the Leshen refs and add those.
Bones | I would like bone trinkets hanging from his antlers, wrapped around his waist and then on his legs. I don't have a preference of what they look like but just anything like that. Creepy is good
Feathers | Crows tend to hang around them in the game so maybe some black feather accessories would be good as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See the images above

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No

Virus (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Gelseminum (Leez0rz)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Markings )

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: N/A

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Sure

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Sure

Throwbacks?: No

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Lee | Panda
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth and Express Delivery

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No

Virtus Omnibus Rebus Anteit (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Star Sky (o-Elixir-o)

Soquili 1 Name: Virtus Omnibus Rebus Anteit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
UNCERT | No Veil | Nekkid

Soquili 2 Name: Star Sky
UNCERT | Itemless

Teepees: XxXPandamoniumXxX | o-Elixir-o

Twins/Triplets?: Twins yes, but triplets no.

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Bald, Eagle Wings, Roman Nose, War Horse

---Link to previous Generations: Omni | Father x Mother | Paternal Grandfather x Paternal Grandmother | Maternal Grandfather x Maternal Grandmother | Maternal Great Grandfather x Maternal Great Grandmother | Paternal Great Grandfather x Paternal Great Grandmother | Paternal Great Great Grandfather x Paternal Great Great Grandmother
Star Sky | Mother

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Elixir | Panda
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Soquili Species: Full-sized; CC based on parents
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Mock-Breeding
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See reference image
Face: See reference image
Mane: See reference image
Tail: See reference image
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves. Canine paws please
Reference Image(s): So it's pretty much a custom baby from these two - Arya Stark x Yorick
His personality will be based on Ethan from the TellTale GoT game - Image 1 | Image 2

Other Notes: I love fluff! <3

Custom Items: One item I would like is for him to have a pelt like his mother draped over his back. It must be a deer to signify the Baratheon family. The others are CC based on parents - A weapon would be nice, but he won't really be a fighter so maybe something small like a dagger

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission HERE - To use parents for the mock

Soquili Species: - Pawed Mutant
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: OC
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref image. Some scars would be nice since he is a fighter.
Face: See Ref image
Mane: Wild semi tangled medium length mane with feathers in it. Black in color with a little bit of grey for age. See ref image
Tail: Custom canine tail that is a stub. Maybe can even look a little damaged since the other half would have been lost in battle. See ref images
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws - See ref images
Reference Image(s): .Markoth 1 | Markoth 2 | Eye Color | Wild Hair Ref - Permission HERE

Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: CC - would mostly be feathers, bones, animal teeth, etc. Would like some kind of jewelry on him that is more of a natural theme.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:32 pm
Username: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Discord ID: Tonia#6029

|| Edit Level: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Canid Pawed Angeni
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: OC from 2006; Color Shifted

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Stallion should be black-bodied, dripping slight sumi-e "ink" into puddles. Scattered star markings in soft gold down neck/ over body. Extra solid golden eyes (size of regular eyes and slightly smaller) on withers/shoulders
Face: Face should be largely black, eyes glowing a soft gold like Inspiration pet. Glowing freckles in gold on face/ star-shaped markings that look like freckles preferred.
Mane: Custom long mane that reaches to mid-leg or almost knees, thick wave/loose curls. Would prefer if it had braided sections. Ink soaking sections/dripping from hair and "ink" over the shoulder would be cool too. I do like bangs/something of a forelock.
Tail: Would love a long tail with drippy/liquid ink on part of it, pooling slightly on the ground (ending in an ink puddle)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paw feet (lifted paw template) with ink dripping from paws. Claws gold please
Reference Image(s): Original Pet for Inspiration; Shadowbeast Art

Wings: Small set of feathered wings. Either white or black, dripping black ink.
Other Notes: Other than the bent neck and canid paws, hair mane/tail preferred. Option of small feather wings like on original pet? Color CC

Items: A jar of fireflies OR Custom Lantern please. If a jar, setting on ground would be fine. If lantern a with/without options of uncert with lantern in mouth
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
My Custom OC Ancorath for Ink Pool Ideas ; Custom Design (Colored by Odet); Color Shift Inspiration
Certed Vass (Eye Ref)/ Niss Pony Ref Permissions

Concept #2: HERD HELPER

|| Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: Myself (1-2?), Silver Metallic Dragon, Saint Vis; Remainders will be Evented Away!
Edit Level: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: - Canid (Wolf/Fox) Pawed Mutant
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Cheshire Inspired Original- Adding to Underland!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pet 1: Sunset Stripes On a Deep Night-Colored Body! Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls. If possible, please include a "Diamond" interworked/hidden somewhere in their pattern. (See Spade on Existing Cheshires.) For this pony: Base color is a mix of blue/black/purple (like the color concentration in bottom right corner of reference image) striped in brighter colors of purple/pink/orange.
Face: Expression: Standard? Eyes: Unhinged. Lashes: Thick. Fangs: #2? Eyes a pale color with "lighter" shades as eyeliner/shadow, darker pelt colors around. Include nose dots (whisker points) similar to Cheshire Female, as well as Cheek Stripes (3 maybe, not an exact match to the girls) in relevant lighter colors. Almost glowing light periwinkle eyes/eyebrows; sunset tones (blend of SOFT yellow/pink/orange inner ears.please. Kneazel Edit Ears (inspired by Cheshire Girls)
Mane: Medium Length Edit, longer than the girls, slight wave/curl to the hair, perhaps a braided section or two?
Tail: Custom Cheshire tail, fluffy, slightly curly, possibly half-fading again inspired by original Cheshire girls. Overall Dark Base Colors/Lighter Stripes. Striped to match body, possibly partially faded/see through? (Cheshire Inspiration)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid Paw Feet, possibly partially faded/see through (Cheshire Inspiration). Claws uniform color, possibly white?
Reference Image(s): Original Cheshire; Color Palette; Pinterest Moodboard; Chesh Mashup Images

Other Notes: Regular Body Type Bent Neck; Canid Paws stock. Edited Tail/Ears. Stock Fangs.
Possibly a minor floof edit on hindquarters?

Trading Post Items: Lit Tealight, Teapot with Arcane Pattern, 2 (Arcane Pattern) Teacups (Full, dark burgundy OR purple Tea) Crystals beside Pony's paws OR Teacups- Small Cluster OR Small Spiked? whichever looks best, Square Bottle Full,
Custom Items: [Exclusive to This Pony] TAROT CARDS. Two or three? Even if they're a basic pattern with a gold tracery of lines like the back of a deck. Could you edit Lemon Slices/Sugar Cubes on/in 1st Teacup?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Tea/Filled Bottle Possibility Reference; Accessory Reference for a Pattern on Teapot and/or Tarot Cards if we can make that work?; Teacup Crystal Idea (Original Inspiration, Wine Glass)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Character Cheshires

--- Helper Variation ---
Color Shift/Different Accessory or Two?

Variation #1: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Dark Rainbow
Stock Items: Teapot, Teacups, Square Bottle

Variation #2: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Teals/Greens (Possibly the minty colors on a very dark base, or a range of colors on an almost white?)
Alternate Item: Solid Tea Set (No Arcane Pattern)
Stock Items: Square Bottle, Tealight

Variation #3: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Purple/Wines
Stock Items: Square Bottle, Tealight, Solid Tea Set

Variation #4: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Cosmic Cloud
Stock Items: Square Bottle, Tealight, Solid Tea Set

Variation #5: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Black and Red
Alternate Item: Tea Bowl of Roses? // Teapot/Cup Color? ||

||
Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:Yes

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Wingless | Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Wingless)

Teepees: Ded Lat

---Link to previous Generations: Riomie:
Mother, Father
-Grandmother
---Great-Grandmother
-----Great-Great-Grandmother
-----Great-Great-Grandfather
---Great-Grandfather
-Grandfather
---Great-Grandmother
---Great-Grandfather
||

||
Keshani Avenara x Ezra
Entry Code:
Keshani Avenara (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Ezra (Ryuukishin)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Keshani Avenara (~Latonia de la Courtel~)
User Image UNCERT; NAKED

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Ezra (Ryuukishin)
User ImageUNCERT
Alternate Uncerts

• Ezra | Uncert Accessories Without Wing
  • Ezra | Uncert Naked
  • Ezra | Uncert Naked Without Wing

Lifemate?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement: Unlimited Flings

Teepees: Latonia Teepee x Ryuu Teepee
Throwbacks?: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Expressions: All Alternate Eyebrows, All Alternate Mouths, All Alternate Eyes (Except: Sultry and Lash options)
Hair: Medium Mane (Mares), Short Mane (Any), Long Braid (Any), Punk Rock/Glam Punk/Glam Rock (All), Weaved (All), Crimped (All), Slimhawk (All), Native Dream Braid (Male Mane), Tight Braid (All), Short Mane (All), Bob Tail, Draft Roman Nose, Eagle Wings (Wind),
Kalona: Demontail, Cat O Nine Tail, Demon Horns 2, Devil Horns 2, Wing Styles 1, 2, 4,
Link to previous Generations: Kesha's Family:
Sire x Dam: Aveshar x Kanti Nuttah

Ezra's Family: Great-Great-Grandparents (Teumesia): Kumiho x Cerberus
Ezra's Great-Grandparents (Proserpina): Teumesia x Anju
Ezra's's Grandparents (Zamiel): Proserpina x Canaan
Ezra's Parents: Rouxe x Zamiel
||

Sales Stable

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash