Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
Moxxiie's Big Bribe Slots - Final Picks p6 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:43 am
Username: Dea and #Teddy#
Discord ID: Dea πŸ¦„#7700
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord please

Concept #1: CUSTOM

(Memorial pet and accompanying familiar)
Edit Category: Heavy to extreme, maybe?
Soquili Species: Charmed Mutant Canine/Owl Purewalker
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Based on a beloved pet who died a little more than three years ago (two days after my b-day)
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As much like the look of the pics as possible (minus the golden retriever pic, which is to show the shape of the tail), Colors like the pics of her please
Face: As much like pics one and three as possible (with help of other pics of her). Brown eyes definitely. Also, if a sweet expression is possible, I would love it.
Mane: If you do under the pelt, curly 1 with colors of Jas's fur.
Tail: Color as rest of body, whatever tail would look most like the tail in the golden retriever pic (can kind of see what her tail looks like in a few of the pics of her). Definitely one/mix of canine walker tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws, colored like in the pics for her
Reference Image(s): Jasmine 1, Jasmine 2, Jasmine 3, Jasmine 4, Jasmine 5 (shows front paws), Jasmine 6, Tail shape

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: White and/or golden Owl wings, like an angel (any glow to them would be awesome. And if they could be crystalline, that would be lovely)
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Canine pelt (whichever would look most like Jas) and owl walker wings. A custom canine pelt might be best.
Other Notes: If you could do under the pelt, that would be great. More important is making it as close to her as possible. She was a shepherd/retriever mix (who was almost 15 years old) and a sweetheart <3 Any glowing (though full glow in the wings), like an angel would be loved as well. And any crystalline areas in the rest of the body/face would be cool too, like a guardian angel, would be amazing. For her feral, it would be awesome if it can be a cute custom version of her, that could be extended to the pelt, if possible. Also, charm on her chest.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: I would love a blanket draped over her, either original with some kind of night sky look or the flowers (if you want to do something more custom with this, I would be fine with it) Some night sky colored bows that would be big bows with wind blown or curly ribbons on the back of her head and at top of tail (where it meets the backside). Roses in her tail and anywhere else they would look good. A blank lantern in her mouth, looking like a night sky. Also a carved fire stand with glowing lantern, stand looking like night sky (also lantern moon and stars). Candles in tea light candles placed around her and where needed. Glowing items for all the above and anything else you add, along with starry or angelic look for anything extra.
Custom Items: Custom critters of the two cats pictured (and a black cat which will be shown below), that would be fantastic (the three cats are one who has also passed away [the tuxedo cat] and two we currently have, all that I plan to get as walkers at some point [the sheltie mentioned next will be a walker at some point too] ) Also maybe a sheltie (even though she never met Aladdin/Laddie because he died before we got her) and any other cats and dogs would be loved. Just the three cats mentioned I would like front and center and the sheltie, even if she did not know him. Anything else you think would be cool (or think would be better for the trading post items as custom), would be loved. Maybe a rope toy and/or piggy toy?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Better pics of the cats, if you use them at all: Kofi (the other that passed away, besides Jas [and Laddie that neither were around for]) and Blake (black one, has yellow/golden eyes) and Lucky (Siamese one, has pretty blue eyes) (a pic from a couple years ago, these two are the cats we have now and Lucky you see in a couple of the pics of Jas when he was little. Blake had known her too, the siblings we got a little less than five months before we lost Jas. Kofi died a year and a half before Jas)
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on real life pet who died a little more than three years ago.

β€” Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

(for Jasmine)
Entry Tag: Dea and #Teddy# | Winged Wolf | Solo

Familiar Species: Winged Wolf
Concept Origin: Original based on palette/pictures (and to go with pet above)
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Description: CC, based on ref and pet above (starry body though please with glow and some crystalline elements of pet [all crystalline would be cool though]) Also with sakura blossoms involved as well.
Species Traits: Small feather wings and big fox tail. Other than that, cc based on ref and pet above
Reference Image(s): Night sky

Trading Post Items: Items like the ones I have for the Soq above, hopefully with glowing sakura blossom theme for the familiar (along with night stuff that goes well with the pet. Also glowing please)
Spliced Items: Anything like pet above and trading post items that might be better splicing, CC based on those things. Oh and for edited, maybe a glowing sakura blossom tree somehow, along with anything similar from Jas (I could see the familiar protective of little critters too biggrin , if possible)
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A (just the stuff above and stuff under Jasmine)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, based on pic and pet above

Concept #2: CUSTOM

(twin concept and uncle will belong to Wasteland Wyvern)
Edit Level: Heavy or above
Soquili Species: Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker
Leg Up?: Up to you
Bent Neck? No thank you
Concept Origin: Original based on avi, also father and uncle to my twin kitsune walker boys. Mate to one of my latest herd helper girls/brother-in-law
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also using the mother for help [so it makes sense the twins come from them] (blue with green highlights for the father and red with yellow highlights for the uncle)
Face: CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also using the mother for help [so it makes sense the twins come from them]
Mane: CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also based on the mother of the twins [so it makes sense the twins come from them] (under the pelt, so however you think it would look best)
Tail: CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also using the mother for help [so it makes sense the twins come from them] (multiple fox tails please).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox paws please. CC, based on avi, my twins, and your own imagination. For mine, also using the mother for help [so it makes sense the twins come from them]
Reference Image(s): Lord avatar (colors similar for the dad, red/yellow for uncle), Perseus (son of one/Nephew of the other), Caelum (son of one/nephew of the other), Sakiko (mate of mine and mother to my twin boys/sister in law to the other)

Wings: Owl walker wings, very much like the wings in the avi (except uncle with have the red/yellow mentioned above). Glowing, starry, and possibly semi transparent. CC, other than that based on avi and the twins. Also again, makes sense twins came from mine and Sakiko.
Pelt: Mostly fox pelt, but owl wings. For design, CC based on avi/the twins and own imagination. Makes sense twins come from mine and Sakiko
Other Notes: Any glowing, stars, and semi-transparency would be loved in any of the above. Oh and for their charms, could you put it on their chests please, cc on the look and color of charms. Also, can I have an under the pelt version please, cc based on avi/the twins and own imagination for that. I think hair similar to avi would be awesome.

Trading Post Items: CC, based on avi/the twins and own imagination.
Custom Items: I would love helmets, leg armor, and capes like the avi has. CC, based on avi/the twins and own imagination other than that. (glowing and stars would be loved.)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as refs above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Avi was made on Gaia's avatar builder and the twins belong to me (made by Mythi). Also Sakiko belongs to me (herd helper done by Techa)

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #3: CUSTOM

(Twin concept, both will belong to me)
Edit Category: Most likely heavy to extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed Cat and owl (or bat or whatever you think works best for wings) Purewalker
Concept Origin: Original based on Gaia items (also wings from an MMORPG, though just as inspiration) and your own imagination
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (though raised feline ears, hiding the horse ears please.)
Face: CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (Happy expression, if possible, if not chill)
Mane:CC, based on reference pics and your own imagination (If you can, for both over and under pelt. Similar to the hair of the avis would be lovely)
Tail: Detailed feline walker tails (would prefer at least a few tails, if not more, if possible). CC based on reference pics and own imagination other than that
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws (other than that, CC based on reference pics and own imagination)
Reference Image(s): Starborne Constellation Columba (mostly for twin 1) Universal Constellation Columba (mostly for twin 2) Wings similiar to this for both twins Cute kitty like this for feral/help with pelt (cept with eye colors same as avis)

Wings: Owl wings (or whatever wings would work best, even if another kind of wings) that are a mix of the last ref and the other two (one for each twin) , CC other than that based on ref pics and your own imagination (glow and crystalline would be loved. Also semi transparency)
Pelt: Feline and owl walker hybrid (Feline body with the owl wings (or whatever wings you think is best, even if custom made pelt [which might be better]). For design, cc based on reference pics and own imagination
Other Notes: Each twin is mostly based on one of the two versions of the items I used for references. Also, any glow and crystalline in the body/face/pelt/feral would be loved. For the feral, I would like a custom one that is cute, like the kitty wallpaper. Would love some stars, like the background/their wings.

Trading Post Items: Any ribbons/bows above the tail and near ears, anywhere else. Fur hoods and a lantern or two. Anything else that you think would look good. CC other than that, based on items/your imagination. Though any glowing in the items would be wonderful. Also any star design to them would be loved.
Custom Items: A cape like in the avis, along with anything similar to the skirts, appropriate for ponies. CC, other than that based on references and own imagination.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just the reference pics above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on gaia items, pics found on Google, and colorist imagination.

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #4: CUSTOM

(twins and both will belong to me)
Edit Level: Heavy to Extreme, probably
Soquili Species: Mutant winged Charmed Mouse Purewalker (with hawk maybe)
Bent Neck? No thanks
Starting Stage: Adults
Concept Origin: Based on my OC Pikachu, Lightning (with Moltres added for this) and a new twin brother that this would be first time having a twin for her.
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Usual Pikachu colors for the girl, shiny Pikachu or shiny Moltres colors for her brother.
Face: CC, based on Pikachu and reference of Lightning, definitely cute brown eyes for her. And for her brother, gentle brown or red eyes, if possible. Also Pikachu ears.
Mane: Straight blonde hair, like her Jirachi's Wish version for Lightning (on top of pelt too, if possible, but definitely under). Glam rock colored golden blonde of shiny Pikachu or red of Shiny Moltres for her brother (possibly on top, but definitely under pelt).
Tail: Custom Pikachu tails for both
Reference Image(s): Lightning in Jirachi's Wish Uncert of her, Pikachu, Shiny Pikachu, Popstar Pikachu (just for bow and tail reference), Moltres, Shiny Moltres

Wings: Moltres wings, like the refs, that match the Pikachu colors please. Up to you if hawk wings or something similar. CC, based on Moltres references and looks good with them.
Pelt: Custom mouse pelt that looks like a Pikachu with wings, with Pikachu tails. With wings described above. CC, other than that.
Other Notes: I want the vibe of a warrior princess and prince. Lightning is a beloved character of mine. Looking like cute Pikachus as best as you can smile Also, charms on their chest. Some sparkle too would be cool, along with any fire you can add, if possible. For feral, I would love for it to be custom feral that is a cute Pikachu with wings for both please.

Trading Post Items: CC, based on references. I would like a pink bow under Lightning's left ear (similar to the pop star Pikachu). Other than that, up to you for trading post items.
Custom Items: Some armor similar to her Jirachi version, for both twins. Also, maybe a skirt and a cape, similar to the dress on Lightning from Jirachi (Pink and light blue for her, red and dark blue for him). CC other than that, that fits warrior princess and warrior prince vibes.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on an OC of mine (along with a new twin), which was created from a commercial cosplay. Cert for Jirachi Wish version is provided above, giving artist's name who did that version.

β€” Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

Concept #5: CUSTOM

(twin concept, both will belong to me)
Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'suti
Bent Neck? No thanks
Concept Origin: Based on Oltura from Monster Hunter Stories 2 (making twins of the final baddie) and the Blooming Disastrous Existence avi item
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on the reference pics (blue and pink for the girl, green and black for the boy)
Face: CC, based on the reference pics (golden eyes though please)
Mane: CC, based on the reference pics. Perferably pink and blue hair split (like black and white of the avi and as long) for the girl and green and black split for the boy (shoulder length, but same design as sister)
Tail: CC, based on the reference pics (dragon tail)
Reference Image(s): Oltura, Glowing Oltura, Game , Avi Based on Oltura

Horn(s): CC based on reference pics
Wings: Moth like dragon wings, based on reference pics. Tri wing please
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Glow and shimmer, looking as much like Oltura as possible, with a mane like the avi pic

Trading Post Items: CC, based on reference pics above
Custom Items: CC, based on reference pics above
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay and since a monster, making a twin.

β€” Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:52 am
Username: FrostyPeaches
Discord ID: FunFun#2059
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM is faster

Edit Level: none to bare minimum?
Soquili Species: Mutant Hippogryph/Angeni/Unicorn traits ( Twins )
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Starting Stage: Adult stage
Concept Origin: Twins CYO plushies , one for sheep and one for me
(WIPs will be sent) -- ok

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
plushie 1 -- body is like soft pastel -- porcelain white or ivory white in colour
plushie 2 -- body is dark as night-- liquorice/licorice black or onyx black in colour
Face:
plushie 1 -- eye color -- any shade of blue is fine
plushie 1 -- eyebrows CC colour
plushie 1 -- inner ear CC colour
plushie 1 -- expression -- Open smile or Sultry? CC between the two
plushie 1 -- no roman nose
plushie 1 -- any facial markings -- there is none -- feel free to CC some if you like
plushie 2 -- eye color -- any shade of blue is fine
plushie 2 -- eyebrows CC colour
plushie 2 -- inner ear CC colour
plushie 2 -- expression -- Open smile or Sultry? CC between the two
plushie 2 -- no roman nose
plushie 2 -- any facial markings -- there is none -- feel free to CC some if you like

Mane:
uhh looks like a mix of Windblown + Forever Foal templates for their manes?
this is where the none to bare minimum edit level comes in case you want to add a little bit of additional hair strands to it but not needed
see plushie 1 + plushie 2 for their hair colours
Tail:
please mix and match Traditional feathers and Peacock feathers templates to make pretty long tails for the twins<3
plushie 1 feathers colours are soft rainbow colours
plushie 2 feathers colours are bright rainbow colours like sharpie highlighters
Hooves/Fetlocks:
plushie 1 -- no fetlocks -- front legs are Hippogryph claws with no scales
plushie 2 -- no fetlocks -- front legs are Hippogryph claws with no scales
The nail colours can be the colour on the hooves of the plushies or rainbow if you like lol
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -- plushie 1 uncert
User Image -- plushie 2 uncert

Horn(s):
the Original Unicorn Horn for both , for colours see the plushies
Wings:
Style 1 angeni wings -- curious if you could splice to just have the raised wing in that set , but we're fine with the entire Alt Stallion Lower Wing template wingstyle too<3
plushie 1 -- feathers colours are soft rainbow colours
plushie 2 -- feathers colours are bright rainbow colours like sharpie highlighters
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Artistic freedom always allowed , do what you like , have fun

Trading Post Items: i know it's not on the plushies at all but could they both have one or two Tiny Bow in their mane somewhere? i think that would look cute =w=
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I got permission from sheep to post these for custom/bribe slots. sheep also said they can screenshot/send a message if needed.

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #2: HERD HELPER

Number of Pets in herd: 6 please
Owners involved in herd: bluedemonwolf , Fea Line , Moxxiie , Tigeria , FrostyPeaches , FrostyPeaches -- i may or may not keep the 6th but will let you know right away if i am keeping/gifting/contesting the last guy
Edit: i didn't notify all people in this list...if Moxxiie or Tigeria happen to decline then i will let you know asap!

Edit Level: uh probably falls in Very Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant with Ulun'suti/Felinewalker traits
Bent Neck? Not this time sorry
Starting Stage: Adult only for Herd Helpers
Concept Origin: original design by myself ( it me FrostyPeaches )
(WIPs will be sent) -- ok

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
-- please simplify this if needed -- you'll understand once you see the character creation sheet
-- body markings -- mouth with teeth most wanted on the two tails but can still be on soquili's body like the leg(s)/back/neck/etc , doesn't have to be the same sizes
-- body markings -- creepy eyes -- in sets of threes , twos , or one, placed on flank/neck/chest/back/leg/anywhere you like , doesn't have to be the same sizes either
-- body colour -- i am thinking main body colour could be either β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹ #4C516D , β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹ #353839 , β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹ #2A3439 , or β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹β–‹ #1E2952 -- as long as it's not same colour used for the lineart
Face:
-- eye color -- any shade of green
-- eyebrows -- to match main body colour
-- ears -- from Feline walker templates Raised Ears
-- inner ear -- CC
-- expression -- Eyebrows Raised -- top left expression
-- no roman nose
-- any facial markings -- more eyes of different sizes or same sizes as markings -- see character creation sheet
Mane:
-- i was brainstorming for a long time and someone suggested edited hair like vines with thorns so i drew that and am in love with it , thorns are not of same sizes and not uniform on the vines , hair length is not set in stone in the character creation sheet , i drew them mostly for visuals and inspirations -- pls talk to me if this concept gets accepted i'm fine with simplifying all the things
-- front bangs can be spliced from the Stallion Mane Template option Short
-- the bangs and mane/vine colours can be any of these colours or with gradients or polka dots or even rainbow lol CC freedom totally allowed
Tail:
-- this tail section i can't decide since both options are visually nice in my mind -- CC away
option 1 : two Feline walker S-Tail template?
option 2 : two Feline walker Curled Tail ( one of female template and one male template )
-- tails will have the most mouth and teeth markings
-- tails will have spliced Ulun'suti template Tail Spikes sticking out to keep the thorns look balanced out , or artist can draw edited spikes whichever is easier
Hooves/Fetlocks:
-- no hooves
-- no fetlocks
-- pawed feet with short claws/nails please <3
-- if possible, would like some Ulun'suti template Leg Spikes on some legs but not too many
Reference Image(s):
-- visual Reference Frosty's character creation sheet

Horn(s): Ulun'suti scaled horns template -- horns colour is either dark green or dark brown? please CC i need help on this part sorry too many options DX
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Artistic freedom always allowed , do what you like , have fun

Trading Post Items:
-- from Miscellaneous template -- Corvid Skull -- used as necklace hanging around the neck or shoulder if possible
-- from Miscellaneous template -- Generic Bone -- have one or two placed near the ground by front legs? one big one smol?
-- i drew ferns in the character creation sheet but then realised to save me from asking for too many edits , the Held Item templates for Olive Branch could work in place of that
Custom Items:
-- from Loose Flowers stock template -- Roses 5 & Roses 8 -- there's an eyeball in the middle of every flower , roses colours is similar to something in this picutre , roses+leaves sizes scaled bigger than usual size to take up some space on the soq lowerback/tail area
-- i drew 1 butterfly with black outline to be placed nearby the soquili , size scaled bigger than usual , butterfly's wings inside colour can be same as the soquili main eye colours? , this creature ties into the Herd's background story + setting , i didn't see stock template for butterfilies sorry
-- i drew one long ward charm paper with no real characters or words -- paper can be aged yellow colour or aged white colour with a thin red outline and some black ineligible scribbles on it , size scaled bigger than usual , the roses grew on top of beginning part of the paper as time went by
Reference Image(s) for Items:
-- see character creation sheet for ideas/inspirations ^^;;

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
-- i designed this myself , had this concept in my mind for a lot of years , just too nervous to actually draw it on paper and post it >.>

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Air please , this ties into the Herd's background story + setting

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

-- i am not sure what i need to do for this part =/

Variation #1: CC

Variation #2: CC

Variation #3: CC

Variation #4: CC

Variation #5: CC

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:47 am
Username: `raze
Discord ID: razzledazzled#5513
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord

Concept #1: Breeding

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

Eir (`raze) x Ominos (`raze)

Eir:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ominos:

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemates
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: DNA

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b No

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No

Throwbacks?:Yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Lorelei.
Viraj
Persephonix
Paris
They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Raze Blanket
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Concept #2: Breeding

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

Cosette(`raze) xTwilight(Tirokio)

Cosette:

Twilight:

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

RP Approved?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): No

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b No

Throwbacks?:No
---Link to previous Generations: DNA

Edit Level: Moderate (mane edits only)
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Draft
Leg Up?: Up please
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original - Persephonix's Papa, am looking for a CC on designing him.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Primarily white with black & blue acents - totally CC
Face: would like the black on the snout similar to Persephonix
Eye color: Ice blue
Expression: Sultry

Mane: Mane similar to Persephonix - color blue with white tips and black roots
Tail: Devil Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt fetlocks style, Kalona Hooves (black)
Reference Image(s): Persephonix

Horn(s): Ram Horns -- blue
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 3 Smooth -- skin on wings black
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Persephonix is my Soq

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:42 am
Username: oo DeD
Discord ID: Tans#6666

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: X
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Satorei (oo DeD) x Hollow Tzalmon (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Feral

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT | Feral

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: oo DeD's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

---Lifemate?: No

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: None
Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: None

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Concept #2: Breeding

Imperatrix Severin of the Ivory Throne (oo Ded) x Breath Taker (Tsunake)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Wingless | Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Ded Tsu

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): No

---Link to previous Generations: Breath Taker: Mother, Father

Concept #3: Breeding

Ananchel (oo DeD) & Benoni (Ovarian Paint)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Old Cert) Link to Cert Request

Teepees: Ded, Ovarian Paint

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] (Front page LM)

---Templates to Avoid: Draft, Warhorse, Female bent neck

Throwbacks?: Sure c:

Concept 4: Custom

Edit Level: Heavy-Extreme? CC
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Mock breeding / Plushie
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on plushie
Face: CC based on plushie. Glowing eyes.
Mane: CC based on plushie. Spliced manes are good with me! I like braids <3
Tail: CC premade or fustom furred tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): Plushie | Unwinged | Sister | Mock Parents | Rio unwinged | Sev unwinged

Horn(s): CC if any
Wings: Three feathered wings, CC if templated or custom!
Other Notes: Ear wings based on the plushie with metal "armor" over the top edge.

Trading Post Items: CC based on plush/parents
Custom Items: CC based on plush/parents

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:01 pm
Username: HoneyTeaTree
Discord ID: HoneyTeaTree#5595
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM

Concept #1: BREEDING

Lona x Tocapo

Entry Code:
Lona (HoneyTeaTree) x Tocapo (Fatal Irony)

Lona:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless | Markings

Tocapo:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless | Markings

Teepees: HoneyTeaTree's Teepee | Fatal Irony's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure~

Throwbacks?: Yes please!
Tocapo's Parents:
Viracocha Uncert
Rouxe Uncert | Itemless Uncert | Markings

Edit Category: - Heavy (2 minor (mane, leafs on ground), 3 moderate (antlers, paper charms in antler, lantern???), 1 heavy (Kariginu clothing))
Soquili Species: - Mutant Nymph
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The base color of his body is a warm, pale cream. The markings on his body are a deep persimmon color and there are flower patterns on his front right and back left legs (see reference) and they fade as they move up the legs to the rest of his body. There are circles of Varying sizes, the largest on his hind flank and the smallest near where his neck meets his shoulder. Some of these circles are deep persimmon outlined in black, while others are a lighter shade of the persimmon.
Face: From where his lower lash line starts I'd like there to be half-circle marking in a persimmon color with a single thin line (that starts from the center of the half circles) that extends to his jaw. There's a thick stripe of the same color on his nose that starts from his upper lip and then follows the bridge of his nose, fading into the base color of his coat. His eyebrows are black and the tips of his ears are the persimmon color, fading into the base color of his coat. Eye color can be CC! c:
Mane: His mane is black in color and is a side-swept style. It looks windblown and slightly messy. His bangs fall to the left of his face and the ends curl slightly. The overall length can be CC and feel free to use the references provided to garner inspiration. Overall design is up to you! c:
Tail: Bunny
Hooves/Fetlocks: The new mini paws.
Reference Image(s):
Persimmon Color:Persimmon Color: x (though feel free to use other shades of this color! whatever you think would work best)
Body Pattern: x (just the patterns of the flowers from this reference)
Mane: x x x x x x x x

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - He has large antlers for a mini, and they're the same pale cream as his base color. If possible I'd like for them to be a little larger than standard. I'd like them to look almost like gnarled tree branches with Japanese maple leafs if possible. They don't need to be densely packed with leafs, just a few popping up to make it believable that they're tree branches.
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Antlers/Horns: x x x x
maple leaf antler references: x x x

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I'd love it if you could include fortunes being tied around the sturdier parts of his antlers/branches. They don't need to be numerous but a few omikuji being tied around the antlers would be cute.
I don't know if there's any great wear to pony-fy a kariginu for him, but if there could be some way for you to give him a robed appearance based off traditional shinto priest wear, that'd be amazing! I'd just like him to be wearing something that gives him a very shinto practitioner vibe. I tried to find as many reference images as I could for different kariginu, so feel to use them as inspiration!
I'd love if you could incorporate the leafs from his antlers as having fallen on the ground around his paws, as well as a paper lantern sitting on the ground next to on of his legs. Placement is totally CC. I have a reference for the lantern, but if you want to use the templated Chinese lantern to make things easier, go for it. I'd just like the lantern to have the same design as the one linked.
Reference Image(s) for Items: omikuji: x x x x
lantern design: lantern
Kariginu: x x x x x x x x x x x

Edit Category: - Heavy~Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Concept Origin: Dragon Age: Ash Warrior Inspired
WIP Needed? You do you c;

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: There are several scars on the body, this guy has been through more than his fair share of fights and he's got the scars to prove it. The base color of his body is light oak color. Most of them are hardly noticeable, especially since he's painted Kaddis on himself in traditional Ash Warrior style over top of his body, though he has a large scar that goes from his back flank towards the middle of his side. It's an old sword wound from a battle. The Kaddis he sports is a mix of several of the possible designs you can get in DAO and I've circled the elements I'd like from each of them, though you can tweak it however you like. The color of the Kaddis should be an earthy red for the entirety of it.
Face: Although I want the Kaddis to extend on to his face, I don't want it to go around his eyes. His eyes are gray-blue and I'd love if you could give him a cocky expression. He has a scar that runs a long his jaw and one across the bridge of his muzzle.
Mane: He's a scruffy one and his sandy brown mane isn't exactly neatly kept, though it's not terribly long, ending at the base of his neck. Style can be CC, just as long as it's got that sweet, sweet scruff. Going for a very vikingesque kind of feel for him, so braided portions are more than welcome.
Tail: Similar to the mane, scruffy, but practical for all the fighting this one gets in to. It's short, and feel free to use one of the shops templated ones if that's easier on you. Maybe the short or forever foal style??
Hooves/Fetlocks: If he could just have an extra bit of fur on him to get a bit of fluff that'd be A+. I love them canine paws.
Reference Image(s): Body color
Highlighted Features 1 Highlighted Features 2 Highlighted Features 3
Unmarked 1 Unmarked 2 Unmarked 3

Other Notes: Give me those sweet, sweet canine paws.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Metal armor, though I'd prefer that the armor not cover all of the body (I always found ponies in full shirts or dresses a little odd??), perhaps bracers that go above his paws and shoulder pauldrons of sorts? Maybe even some knee protectors? I do want parts of his body to be visible, but for there to also be some level of visible protection, if that makes sense. Whatever you think would look nice. There are some links of armor sets that are pretty nifty and the second set has some neat ornamentation. I'd love if part of the armor had part of the Kaddis designs painted over it?
What Ash Warrior isn't complete without a weapon? How you place it or where is entirely up to you, whatever's easiest. I've included a reference for the axe's appearance as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items: armor set 1 armor set 2 Axe Reference

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #4: HERD HELPER

Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: HoneyTeaTree, Fatal Irony, Yayoi, TBD

Edit Level: Mod-heavy-extreme
Soquili Species: - Pure Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Bent Neck? No ty
Concept Origin: A rival herd to the Kateri; they're meant to be the antagonists to main Kateri plots
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: These guys are all trained warriors. I would love if they could have scarring on them, but overall pattern and design can be CC. I'm linking some images for inspiration.
Face: Again, all I really want is for them to have scars. CC on overall design, feel free to use the two soquili linked for design inspiration.
Mane: I really like the cropped without bangs and the chopped bangs template, but feel free to make the mane edited if inspiration strikes based off of your own feelings or the two soquili linked for design inspiration!
Tail: Devil Tail 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona hooves and short fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Takala Takala Uncert Wretch Wretch Uncert Wretch Itemless Kosomot Kosomot Uncert
Permissions to use Wretch
Permissions to use Kosomot

Horn(s): Chipped Blade Horn or edited to CC
Wings: I'm ok with either of these templated options: Downturned Wings, Wing Style 4 Ragged
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: If you can achieve weapons and armor via templates feel free to splice away. Same deal with CC on style of armor and the weapons.
Custom Items: These guys are all battle hardened warriors. If it's possible to give them armor or some kind of weaponry that would be amazing! CC on armor and weapons.

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1: cc

Variation #2: cc

Variation #3: cc

Variation #4: cc

Variation #5: cc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:27 pm
Username: Mahogany Sunset
Discord ID: maho#8722
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord but either is fine

Concept #1: BREEDING

Entry Code:
Zenstar ([strike]kaliskanny[/strike] & Jackariah Beckett) x Drako (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Kaliskanny is not getting a basket for their first breeding. Agreement.
Teepees: maho | Jack

---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy-footed

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg-up

---Link to previous Generations: Drako: Kagali Lillian x Betula | Kawoni Lillian x St. Augustine | Bella Lillian x Kenton

Concept #2: BREEDING

Entry Code:
Brighid the White Witch (Mahogany Sunset) x Vapor (Lunadriel)

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Soquili 1:
UNCERT ( Naked l Markings

Soquili 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Lunadriel l Mahogany Sunset

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: 1st gens

Concept #3: BREEDING

Entry Code:
Tessasilme (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Amaranthus Rex (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Maho | Nyx

---Templates to Avoid: orca kelpi template, sturdy-footed cerynei

---Templates to Avoid: female leg-up

---Link to previous Generations: Tessasilme: Mom x Dad | Grandma x Grandpa | Grandma x Grandpa | Great Grandpa x Great Grandma

Concept #4: BREEDING

Entry Code:
Anuket (Malikztiah Ankhwave) x Avalon (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (Optional: Armorless

Parent 2:
UNCERT | Itemless

Co Ownership?: N
Teepees: Malik | Maho

---Templates to Avoid: nixie hybrid spine frill, head frill, and betta tails

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): N
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): no
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Concept #5: CUSTOM

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Nymph Usdia
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: White Tree of Gondor
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Color Palette: Black: for use on eye markings, gem strings, and wherever else it's mentioned. #060C7C: darkest blue; for use on eyes, inner ears, eye markings, banner, and darkest streaks in hair. #2591DC: jewel-tone blue; for use on eye markings, hooves, some flowers, and any applicable glowing gems. #48B7E5: "pale blue" mentioned all over the place; slightly darker and lighter shades could be used in a gradient or something. #E4F3FD: palest blue; for use in streaks in hair, eye markings, and other places where it seems right. White: not necessarily completely white, possibly an extremely pale blue so that the shading shows up, if that's a problem; used wherever mentioned.
Body: White. Across his shoulders, back, and upper tail is a pale blue background with a white leaf pattern like this that fades into the white parts of his coat when it reaches them.
Face: Very pale blue fading to white toward the muzzle and around eyes, with CC markings around the eyes. Eyes can be closed. Expression can be changed to a different template so he's not quite so smiley looking, eyebrows slightly drawn together ("furrowed brow"). Ears slightly more slender and bowed out than the nymph ears - [x]. Ears should be white with blue inner ears. Deep blue irises (#060C7C maybe) without sclera or pupils. Eyebrows between white and pale blue.
Mane: Cascades messily and curly to just above ankles. White with blue streaks (i.e. used to be blue, turned white, now has a few dark streaks left) the same color as his eyes and a braided crown. Maybe a few other messy, disheveled braids in there - it shouldn't be too voluminous, since he's a guy and he has to have a little bit of practicality. X3 Along with the regular hair, I'd love it if he had leaves and vines growing in his mane, much like Calixte. They can be braided in, as well. The leaves should be a bright white. Light blue flowers also braided in, with white centers (like Calixte's, five-petaled). Finished hairstyle might look something like this.
Tail: Nymph fawn tail. Top section should be pale blue with white leaf markings - outer 'fluff' is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven nymph hooves. Fetlocks - small bit longer than regular fetlocks; like the Cerynei templates, but a little looser/less rigid looking. Hooves should be a jewel-tone blue - #2591DC maybe. Fetlocks fade from white into a pale blue.
Reference Image(s): Leaf markings, [ears], complete hairstyle, Calixte

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom antlers similar to these. They should be white, seemingly made of wood and sprouting white leaves and pale blue flowers with white centers (like the ones in his hair). Draped with glowing blue gems on black string in the shapes of teardrops.
Other Notes: Tree butt! A small, white sapling sprouting on his rump, with roots circling his legs to his knees, as well as around his tail. Leaves should be white with a few small blue flowers. (A tiny bonsai version of this with leaves.)

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Silver crown like Aragorn's and a bracelet based on his ring. Tabards (wider + smoother than shop ones) with this emblem on it. Banner should be dark blue of his eyes with the White Tree emblem in white. Also, a thin white border just inside the edge of the banner.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ring, crown. White Tree Emblem

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:13 pm
Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Discord ID: Mewsings#4821
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Either/or

Concept #1: HERD HELPER

Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: N/A. Two will be mine, the others will be contested

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti Mutant
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Colored similar to this, with the red and black toning. Feel free to play with it.

Face: Golden eyes, with snake-like thin pupils.

Mane: Edited - CC. Can be however you please, colors are up to you!

Tail: A dragon-like tail, edited maybe? or a mix of stock and edit?
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A. Claws.

Reference Image(s):
Coloration
Horns
Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Styled like #7 in this image. Horns basically stretch toward the nose. They would be a ruddy golden color, with some sheen to them.

Wings:
Spread Style wings with Scales.
Coloration similar to image, maybe some golden veining to the wings?

Scales: Leg, Belly and Back Scales. Scaled all over - whether using stock or just colorations.
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items:
Jewelry. NOT full-body, even if it's just strands of shiny here and there. This is very CC, I just give examples below of ideas that I have.
-Golden jewelry on legs with precious stones (emeralds, diamonds, rubies, etc)
-A pendant or collar with a flame-shaped gem in the middle of it, noting her Fire domain~
-Golden strands wrapped and dangling from her horns, maybe some bells.
-Jeweled golden bangles on her tail and clipped on her wings.
-A golden dragon bracelet with ruby eyes and the "spirit" of a dragon flying from it and flitting around her.

Imagine her like a desert dancer with an infinite love for anything shiny.

Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3
Inspiration #4

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Embyr
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Desert Dragon Dancer
Temper: Volatile
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Fire

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Yellows and golds and blacks - maybe Lightning as overall theme? CC

Variation #2: Purples and silvers and blacks - maybe Spirit as overall theme? CC

Variation #3: Whites and silvers and blacks - maybe Air as overall theme? CC

Variation #4: Greens and browns and blacks - maybe Earth as overall theme? CC

Variation #5: Blues and silvers and blacks - maybe Water as overall theme? CC

Concept #2: RECUSTOM

Username of owner(s): Mewsings of An Angel
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Alicorn
WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like her markings faded to not make her look so muddy.
Face: Since her eyes aren't visible, I leave it to CC! I would love her to have a more sultry expression. On her forehead where her horn would be I would like a star-shaped scar (think Last Unicorn ish)
Mane: CC - please see reference images for ideas. I'd love her eyes to be more visible and her hair to be more wild, maybe sporting a feather headdress?
Tail: Tail longer and fluffier, more cat like. CC on overall look.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC on overall appearances, perhaps pawed?
Reference Image(s): Ref1
Ref2 Ref3

Wings: see above images. Perhaps the colors made to match her skin a bit more?
Other Notes: I would like to have an unitemed and an itemed version please!

Reference Image(s) for Items: Items are very CC. I know I would adore her having some golden jewelry like some of the other Mayan soq have.
Keeping her jaguar pelt is a must, but perhaps draped across her back like a sort of blanket would look better?

Ref1
Ref2
Ref3

]THE BELOW IS VERY CC! IF YOU FEEL LIKE CHANGING SOMETHING, PLEASE DO!
Only request is that she be pure-blooded Suti (as in the necessary traits to be considered one)
And that she be FAFNIR! <3

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Commercial - GaiaOnline - Fafnir
WIP Needed? No, unless you have some ideas of changing things and would like to share.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A mixture of purple and blue. See references. I would love the new tilted head pose if possible, and the raised leg (back, front or both) if it's possible.
Face: Eyes are a bright glowing blue. See References.
Mane: CC. Something wispy or a mix of wisp and regal. If it doesn't look right, maybe bald, though that sometimes looks weird too?
Tail: Same coloration as body, with the under-part of the tail the same blue. Spikes and Tail Blade are the same blue. See References
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC - either suti feet, or all claws!
Reference Image(s): [ #1 ] [ #2 ] [ #3 ] [ #4 ] [ #5 ] [ #6 ] [ #7 ]

Horn(s): A mixture of the Branched and Scaled horns if possible, if not, Branched. See Reference for colors.
Wings: Scaled, Spread-style. See Reference for colors.
Scales: Scaled Back and Belly Scales
Other Notes: Also include: Leg Spurs, Raptor Claws (back legs only), Jawline/Big Mouth, Nose Spike (just the front-most one)

Trading Post Items: CC. I was thinking a regal theme, maybe some bright sparkles dangling all over, hanging in her horns - think a dragon and her hoard of lovely treasures she wants to show off.

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy (CC on level)
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant Nymph/Nixie
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Would love, but not completely necessary.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See reference. CC
Face: See reference. Glowy eyes. CC
Mane: See reference. CC on overall look.
Tail: Big bushy cottontail type, CC!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed, maybe some fluff around the feet?
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Wings: Wings roughly based on the butt-ribbon, maybe? CC!
Other Notes: I would love them to have bun bun ears, either standing up or lop-ear style! The twin is COMPLETELY CC on looks, colors, etc. Just spacey/sparkly!!

Custom Items: See reference. CC! Have fun with it! Maybe some small cute bunbuns? I dunno! <3
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #5: BREEDING

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Asterion (Ruler of Everything) x Yngrid Hjartablod (Mewsings of An Angel)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: [Ruler] []

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): CC

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): CC

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Fits w/ fam
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Fits w/ fam

Throwbacks?: Yes!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:26 pm
Username: Mr Cheri
Discord ID: Cheri#1638

Edit Level: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? Angeni
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: OC - Image board
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - see image board
Face: CC, please include long lashes. Please have eyebrows match hair color.
Mane: CC, based on image board - any of or a combination of the styles would be fab
Tail: CC!
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC! Please use angeni fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Image Board

Wings: CC
Other Notes: Prefer the original angeni wing templates but whatever you think looks good is fine.

Custom Items: CC!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Image Board

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni of Rainbows

-- Ulun'suti --

Edit Level: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? Angeni, hippogryph, kalona
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: OC - Cake(s)
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: CC, please include long lashes. Please have eyebrows match hair color.
Mane: CC, preferably long to very long
Tail: CC! Similarly long
Reference Image(s): Art Deco Cake Art Nouveau Cake

Horn(s): CC!
Wings: CC!
Other Notes: No hippogryph beak, prefer regular face

Reference Image(s) for Items: Art Deco Cake Art Nouveau Cake

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? Kirin
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: OC - Image board
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: CC!
Mane: CC - based on any combination from image board
Tail: CC!
Reference Image(s): Art Nouveau Image Board

Horn(s): CC!
Scales: CC! Please use alt kirin scales

Reference Image(s) for Items: Art Nouveau Image Board

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:31 pm
Username: Keantha
Discord ID: Keantha #2551

BREEDING

Entry Code:
Adour (Keantha) x Antares (Lady Argentum Draconis)

Soquili 1 Name:
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Teepees: Kea’s & Lady’s

---Templates to Avoid: See Spoiler

General Template
  • Chin/Cheek scruff
  • Chest Ridge
  • Scale markings
  • Neck Ruff
  • Elbow Fluff

Crossbreeds
  • Small Coverts

Flutter
    -Antenna
  • Stag Night
  • mothman
  • Clickbeetle Buggy
  • Beetlebaby
  • Ruffled Fae
    -Wings
  • Round Tiny
  • Acute Tiny wings

Kalona
  • Cat'o'Nine Tails
  • Demon Tail
  • Blade Horns

Kirin
  • horn 1
  • any of the short tails

---Templates to Avoid: See Spoiler

Expressions
  • Worried/quizzical
  • Open smile (Lady Argentum Draconis only)
  • Snarl (Lady Argentum Draconis only)
  • Closed eyes period

Bangs
  • Dandelion
  • Pomp

Fullsize Mane
  • Punky Rooster (both)
  • Spike pompadour
  • Cropped (All)
  • Slimhawk
  • Tight Braid
  • Knots/Knots with Feathers
  • Ringlets (ALL,Lady Argentum Draconis only)

Fullsize Tail
  • forever foal
  • Cropped
  • short
  • punk rock
  • fabio
  • Romeo (Both)
  • Pretty much don't like short tails
  • Bob
  • Pretty much ANYTHING short, spliced longer ok

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

Edit Level:Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Bent Neck? Please
Concept Origin: Pet Conversion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She is completely snow-white save for the glyphs on her shoulders.
Face: Her eyes are the same lavender as her mane and tail. Zana is a friendly and loving girl. I'd like her to have an open smile on her face.
Mane: I would like the warrior's braids bangs with the Fabio curls but MORE. Like all the curls. Make them long and full. If you want to throw in some braids too that would be cool but totally CC on those. The base color is the same lavender as her eyes though feel free to use some different shades of violet/lavender as highlights.
Tail: Romeo but again make it at least as long as the ringlets (long) set and full. Same shades as in her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni Fetlocks in pure white like the rest of her body. Hooves the soft lavender of her eyes and hair.
Reference Image(s): ZanaCert, Uncert,colors

Wings: NO headwings at all, please. Style two wings and winglets. The converts the lavender color while the rest of the feathers are pure white.

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, Plain band bracelets but can you splice bells/coins on them to look like belly dancer jewelry on all limbs.
Custom Items: These are CC but i'd like it if you could somehow give her a necklace that is vaguely in a belly dancer theme maybe as well as a coin 'skirt' wrap around her neck or rump. Whichever you think looks best. I included a bunch of references just for inspiration.
Reference Image(s) for Items: X, X, X, X, X, X, X

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Pet conversion from SoA

β€” Angeni --
Desired Domain: Dance

-- Ulun'suti --

Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: Gator Walker
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Semi-custom of Art
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC though I would like some henna markings on her legs (and anywhere else you'd like to put them.)
Face: Golden flecked with green like an alligator, slit pupil eyes.
Mane: CC based on image
Tail: Long tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gator feet
Reference Image(s): The Watcher (tw: body horror, multiple eyes)

Pelt: Indian Saltwater Crocodile, custom pelt based on the image.
Other Notes: Have fun!

Trading Post Items: CC but please nothing that covers the body up too much.
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Concept via Art

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:13 pm
Username: Regal Renegade
Discord ID: πŸ‘‘ Regal Renegade#0044
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord if possible!

|| Entry Tag: Regal Renegade | Mutant Cerynei | Heavy to extreme | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy to extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Cerynei
Concept Origin: Original design - non-b/c pet purchase
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: His body is a cream color with pale tan accents and deer spots on his hind end. (Please craft color palette off of his original artwork. I'm not great at describing it sadly.)
Face: His eyes are pink and he wears reddish-pink eyeliner as well as a design of three drops beneath his eye. He has heavier lashes and wears an expression similar to that of his original artwork.
Mane: His mane falls below his shoulders and is a creamy white hue. It is straight and the bangs are swept back behind his ears.
Tail: Custom Cery tail styled like the one he has in his original artwork.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy footed with custom fluffy fetlocks. Hooves are an alternating pinkish/pale gold hue like in his original artwork.
Reference Image(s):
Original Artwork (Can provide non-watermarked version upon winning a slot.)

Horn(s): Five point custom buck antlers that sweep back with a somewhat ornate swirl pattern to them. They are colored in the hombre style from cream to pinkish red at the tips.
Wings: Custom feathered wings that are essentially taking the shoal around his shoulders and turning it into wings except that the color transitions similarly to that of his antlers. Something graceful like himself. (Can be similar to this style: Natsuki -- Permission)
Other Notes: Custom fluff on his chest/belly & rear

Custom Items: He wears a pale gold post near the top of his ear and a similarly colored hoop hangs from the lobe with a charm containing a pinkish-red stone. He wears two feathers behind the same ear. One a pinkish-red and the other a somewhat golden tan. Around his neck he wears two pale gold necklaces as well as a pale gold collar that sits above the longer necklaces(turning the collar of his shawl into a choker pretty much.) He wears two pale gold cuffs on both of his forelegs.
Original Artwork (Can provide non-watermarked version upon winning a slot.)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Purchased the design with full rights.

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A ||

|| Entry Tag: Regal Renegade | Mutant Angeni | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Soft white and blue body with faint white speckles
Face: His eyes are pink and he wears the sultry expression with thicker eyelashes.
Mane: His mane is snowy white with a few streaks of deep blue and it falls in a straight style below his shoulders. (See character profile on TH for specific part, style etc. I would like the blue to be in streaks as opposed to patches.)
Tail: Style matching that of his mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt fluffy fetlocks, his hooves are gold
Reference Image(s):
Character's TH -- Can provide no WM upon winning a slot
Body Color Inspiration 1
Body Color Inspiration 2
Reference Agreement

Wings: Custom Angeni wings and winglets
Other Notes:

Custom Items: He wears a spiked mask of gold over his eyes (may I get a version with and without?), golden caps on his wings inspired by the large golden halo in the BG of his art, the golden piece on his shoulder, a necklace of gold in the same style as the caps on his wings and the split cape with the blue quilted fabric in his original art.
Character's TH

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A ||

|| Entry Tag: Regal Renegade | Angeni/Regular | Minor Edits | Solo

Edit Category: Minor Edits
Soquili Species: Angeni/Regular
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her body is black with dapples of white in a unique paint pattern. She also has Norse themed markings on her chest, back, legs and face that are drawn with light blue paint.
Face: She wears the miffed expression and her eyes are a vibrant blue.
Mane: Small braids at the top of her head which form into one big one that falls over her shoulder.
Tail: Straight but held with medallions like the ones that will be in her mane. (Please see in mane reference and under custom items. Style will be like Genevia's but instead of being held with vines it will be held with the medallions like the headpiece.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves with the angeni fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
Body Coloring
Mane Inspiration
Tail Inspiration
Norse Markings Inspiration
Light Blue Paint for Markings
Permission to use Genevia

Wings: Style 2 top wings only & the style 2 winglets on her feet. She will also have the winglets behind her ears. All are white.

Custom Items: She has a Norse axe strapped to her front leg with a leather band. She also wears a silver headpiece with medallions/coins and a similar piece in her tail.
Axe Inspiration
Headpiece Inspiration

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A ||

|| Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No

Entry Code:
Ametrine ([strike]stormflower[/strike] & Regal Renegade) x Vanitas (stella cinere)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT, Naked1, Naked2

Co Ownership?: [ X ]
Teepees: stormflower & Regal & Cin

---Templates to Avoid: Draft & War

---Link to previous Generations: N/A ||

|| Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No

Entry Code:
Nagareboshi Seiun (Regal Renegade) x Rey of Stars (stella cinere)

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Markings

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Regal & Cin

Link to Breeding Agreement: [X]

1. list of attempts

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes---
Templates to Avoid: Draft & War

---Link to previous Generations: N/A ||

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:25 am
Username: Draconian_Peacock
Discord ID: OkamiRayen#0550
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Either

Edit Level: extreme
Soquili Species: mutant CC
Leg Up?: no
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: Death Branded Shatterer GW2
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see refs
Face: see refs
Mane:
Tail: see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: see ref
Reference Image(s): X, Boss fight video, Xx

Horn(s): see refs
Wings: Se refs
Other Notes:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:02 pm
Username: Melomar
Discord ID: Melomar#7227
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: No preference

Entry Tag: Melomar | Kalona Cursed Spirit Bear Walker | Unedited | Solo
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? No, unless you decide you want/need to
Please provide pelted and unpelted versions.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like a natural grey horse coat, dark with white flecks all over, and large patches of white on shoulder and hindquarters.
Face:
- Face color is solid dark grey, with one big white stripe down the middle (make the muzzle pink where the white would be (ref below)).
- One brown eye, one blue eye (I know this would be hard to see, so CC on which you use); eyebrows dark grey or black.
- Inner ear is lighter grey with white, ears not visible with pelt.
- Expression is upset/sad/guilty looking
- Roman nose
- Beard and jaw fluff.
Mane: Very floofy and longish (not dragging on the ground though). Not visible with pelt.
Tail: Cat o Nine tail. Color is like the body
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very floofy with white stockings and peachy hooves.
Reference Image(s):
- Magic and Mayhem "What's in a Name" contest story.
- Sister Marguerite
- Sister Marganita
- Stocking and grey body with flecks ref.
- Mane style ref
- Mane color and body color, legs, muzzle ref

Horn(s): Kalona Blade Horns; can you make it look like they're made of crystal without editing them? Clear or light pink color.
Wings: Style 3, Ragged. Color like body. Darker above and lighter below. Wing fingers are like the legs.
Pelt: Kermode bear (spirit bear) ref.
Other Notes:
- Floof everywhere. Any breed variants are fine. Splicing is loved.
- Feral: Extra belly fluff and Extra leg fluff

Trading Post Items: Spiritual, shaman, crystal mage type theme. Lots of crystals, peircings, maybe some bloody bones (horse or bear bones only). Maybe a necklace that has a gem that glows a little; visible on both peltless and pelt if possible.
Custom Items: Please use your discretion.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Entry Tag: Melomar | Mutant Triwing Kalona+ | Unedited | Solo

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: Draft Triwing Bear Kalona, with Kirin and/or Ulun'suti (CC)
Body Build: Draft (with roman nose)
Concept Origin: Original (plushie)
WIP Needed? CC; whatever you're most comfortable with
- If possible, please provide wingless (markings) version and itemless version.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC (see plushie for inspiration)
Face: Eyes, brows, inner ear, nose, color/marking CC. Expression sultry eyes + open smile, brows CC.
Mane: CC (including bald)
Tail: CC (including bear)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear feet; fetlocks (or not) CC
Reference Image(s):
Color palette inspired by plushie, details and markings CC.
No features or markings to avoid. I like simple and complicated, so please have fun. <3

Horn(s): CC, but please include 1+ pair
Wings: Three sets of wings, CC (I'm not sure which ones work best together). I would like the colors of the rainbow to be represented here, CC.
Scales: Lots of scales. Lots and lots. And with a faint rainbow sheen if possible.
Other Notes:
Bear nose and ears.
I would like this pony to look somewhat dragon-like in their traits. CC.
This pony will be a protective/guardian type of character, if that helps any.
There are no traits to avoid.

Trading Post Items:
- Any leg or jewelry items CC.
- Fur hood, cloth connector, fur tabard. Colors CC, matching as if they are all one item.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
2016 Plushie by Blue_Sparkle27

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water, if applicable.

Entry Tag: ( Bear/Fox Purewalker | Solo Custom)
Username of other owners: N/A

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Regular or Wind (CC)
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? No. WIP only if you need/want to.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, see mood board ref
Face: CC
Mane: CC. Bald is okay! Or long, wavy, rainbow, maybe?
Tail: Fox template tail. Color CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws
Reference Image(s): Please draw from this moodboard for inspiration.

Wings: CC; if present, then represent clouds (top of wing) and rainbow (feathers)
Pelt: Bear with fox tail.
Other Notes: Floof is loved! CC on that

Trading Post Items: CC. If anything reminds you of pandas and ghosties and roses, please do add!

-- Existing Pets --

Concept #4: BREEDING (low luck)

Entry Code:
Genevieve ([strike]Summer Raaven[/strike] & Melomar) x Asphodel ([strike]Wasteland Wyvern[/strike] & Blue_Sparkle27)

Genevieve :
UNCERT | Wingless Uncert

Asphodel:
User Image
UNCERT | Winged Uncert w/out Items | Wingless Uncert w/ Items | Wingless Uncert w/out Items

Pregnant Stage: No thanks
Co Ownership?: Co-owned by Summer Raaven & Melomar Summer Raaven won’t be receiving a Basket from this Breeding.
Co-owned by Wasteland Wyvern & Blue_Sparkle27 Wasteland Wyvern won’t be receiving a Basket from this Breeding.
Teepees: Summer Raaven’s Teepee | Wasteland Wyvern’s Teepee

Twins?: Yes
---Triplets?: Yes

Low Luck?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid:
Hippogryph traits
1.) Beck
2.) Leg Scales
3.) Feathers on the Cheeks and Legs
4.) Hippogryph Manes (Everything that isn’t on Genevieve.)
5.) Hippogryph Tails (Everything that isn’t on Genevieve.)
(With the exception of the following 1.) Phoenix)

Unicorn traits
6.) Unicorn Beard
7.) Tail Style 2
8.) Karkdann Style Horn

Ulun'suti traits
9.) Ulun’suti (Everything that isn’t on Genevieve.)
(With the exception of the following 1.) Bare Tail, 2.) Tail Blades, and 3.) Tail Spikes)

---Templates to Avoid: Spoilered for size!
Mare and Stallion Manes:
1.) Crimped
2.) Glam Rock
3.) Knots
4.) Knots with Feathers
5.) Knots with Fringe
6.) Medium
7.) Punk Rock
8.) Punky Rooster with Bangs
9.) Punky Rooster without Bangs
10.) Short
11.) Slimhawk
12.) Spiky Pomadour
13.) Tight Braid
14.) Tight Braid with Fringe Bangs
15.) Weaved

Mare and Stallion Tails:
1.) Bob
2.) Glam Rock
3.) Medium
4.) Punk Rock

Eyes:
1.) Light Lashes
2.) Thick Lashes

Mouths:
1.) Sharp Snarl

Throwbacks?: No

Entry code:
Tempest Heart (Melomar & [strike]Wasteland Wyvern[/strike]) x Adelmar (IvoryRyu.20)

Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....

Mother:
User Image
uncert, naked, markings, peltless markings

Father:]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uncert

Co Ownership?: Tempest Heart - Wasteland Wyvern has no basket rights for this breeding.
Teepees: Melomar, Ivory does not have a teepee

Same Breed Variants: yes
---Templates to Avoid: none

Throwbacks?:yes
Adelmar is Gen 1

Tempest Heart:
Mother 1: Nascha (gen 1)
Mother 2: Dead Reckoning (gen 2)
Grandmother: Tamamo
Grandfather: Hollow Tzalmon

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:52 pm
Username: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Discord ID: Nat!#7639

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Y

Aya (Pandora Talie) x Hayato ([X]Natty-Chan[X])

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Wingless | Markings |)

Teepees: Natty | Pandora

1. list of attempts

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No

"Mother"
"Father"

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Original Character
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I’m terrible with descriptions, simply base it on the ref provided
Face: Eye color- slate blue
Ears- Kitsune (fox) ears
Everything else just CC
A soft expression though
Cheek scruff template
Mane: Use this reference for the hair. (It’s the same character, just the colors are different for this pet)
Tail: Several alt fox tails. ( would prefer 9, but put how ever many that will fit
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine feet
Reference Image(s): Reference

Custom Items: Jade bead bracelet on front right leg, teal will o’wisps (CC the amount), and a few dragonflies (CC the amount)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Original Character
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Go by the reference provided
Face: Eye color- Forest green
Ears- f ox ears
Expression- playful blep
Everything else, CC
Mane: Use reference provided. I don’t care if you use spliced templates to make it work or custom mane
Tail: 6 alt fox tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws

Custom Items: Strawberry hair clip
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Edit Level: Extreme (Might be heavy, but I’m putting extreme just in case)
Soquili Species: – Mutant Fox walker
Body Build: Warhorse (though if not available, draft or regular is fine}
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Pet conversion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Use the reference
Exposed bone in the back, right leg
Ignore the wings
Face: Eye color- red (2 pairs)
Skeleton face if possible with the pelt
CC everything else, but don’t add any of the spikes
Mane: Rose pink Punk rock style
Tail: Alt fox tail, CC the amount, but no less than three please
Hooves/Fetlocks: Can they have extra fluff around the feet. CC look and color

Pelt: Fox pelt- Black with skeleton markings
Fox feral with the fox tail template

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --

β€” Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:06 am
Username: White Neko Chan
Discord ID: IsabellaMizuki#3446
Editing my concepts because I saw some mistakes. 3/17/2022

|| Entry Tag: White Neko Chan | Feline purewalker | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Pure feline walker
Concept Origin: Furry OC
WIP Needed? Yes, please.. Due to the markings.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Creamy gray body with snow leopard spots [realistic].
Face: She has ice blue eyes which glows. I would like her expression to be 'Try me' like. Her face's markings are just like a snow leopard.. Whiskers and all. She has black eyebrows.
Mane: She has galaxy hair that is wavy and long.
Tail: Snow leopard tail, please. Realistic markings as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I definitely would like have some kind of fetlocks around her paws.
Reference Image(s): My artwork of her Snow leopard faceBody markings Tail Paws eyesGalaxy Hair
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Snow leopard
Other Notes: I would like her to be realistic as possible.. But as for the hair.. Go crazy. She has galaxy hair which makes her eyes stand out. She is also a magic user.. so maybe something to show off that magic.. like little wisps of ice? She is also intersex.. She breeds like a male but she looks like a female. I hope that makes sense.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: She has a hearing aid in her right ear. It is behind the ear type. But feel free to do it however you desire.

-- Existing Pets -- N/A Furry OC ||

Edit Level: Up to you.
Soquili Species: - Wolf pure walker- charmed
Body Build: War
Leg Up?: yes
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: This based on the wolf guide I see in my dreams. I would like to make him come to life so to speak.
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He has a completely black body with a hint of redness in his fur
Face: His expression is kind and protective. He has a black face with red tint in it as well. He has red eyes. His ears are completely wolf ears, perked up.
Mane: His mane is black with redness in it. Wavy and long. He has an irish braid by his face.
Tail: His tail is fluffy like a wolf but almost fading to show that he is a guide
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf feet, please.
Reference Image(s): Wolf ref 1 Wolf ref 2 Wolf full body including tail Eyes but softer please Expression and ears perked up
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - none
Wings: Describe Wings - none
Fins: Describe Fins - none
Scales: None
Pelt: a black wolf with red tint in the fur, please.
Other Notes: If you can make his body look a bit fluffy like a wolf would be, that would be great.

Trading Post Items: Go crazy here
Custom Items: Go crazy here

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He is my spirit guide

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:39 pm
Username: Nori Ishida
Discord ID: Nori Ishida #2950
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Either, I check both daily

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: – Flutter/Cerynei
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Original design (Plushie by Wish – image below)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Stony, mossy brown with a rocky-looking texture. Spots growing different types of mushrooms, and patches of moss that look like they’re growing out of cracks in her body
Face: Mossy green eyes with no sclera, perhaps a slight glow. Raised eyebrows, roman nose, yellow spore-like freckles across her face
Mane: Glam rock style, stony grey
Tail: Moose tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy footed hooves – stony colored, long fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Plushie based on this color palette

Horn(s): 9 point buck antlers, stone grey in color
Wings: Sprite wings, transparent mossy green
Other Notes: Basically just going for a "mossy ruins in the woods" kind of feel, doesn't need to exactly resemble the plushie!

Concept #2: BREEDING

Entry Code:
Hyela Bonesinger (Nori Ishida) x Maral de Luxure (sage_the_vampiric_angel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT Itemless Uncert

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees: Nori Ishida's Teepee
(No teepee for Sage)

---Templates to Avoid: NA

Throwbacks?: NA

Concept #3: BREEDING

Entry Code:
Shen (Nori Ishida) x Chrysopeleia (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT Itemless Uncert

Calixita's Teepee

---Templates to Avoid: Cerynei Fleet Footed, Female Unicorn Tail (Style 2), Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae, Stag Night Antennae, Beetle Baby Antennae, Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns, Graceful Warrior Handwings, Delicate Caster Handwings, Mer Classical Fins Tail, Mer Facefins 2, Original Feline Paws

---Templates to Avoid: Fabio Mane & Tail, Romeo Mane & Tail, Neck Ruff, Elbow Fluff, Chopped Bangs, Pomp Bangs, Zypher Bangs, Dandelion Bangs, Business Bangs, Large Loose Braids, Small Loose Braids, Tucked Braids, Loose Tufts

Throwbacks?: NA

Entry Code:
Hyela Bonesinger (Nori Ishida) x Ami-Nu (Malikztiah Ankhwave
)

Parent 1:
UNCERT Itemless Uncert

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Malikztiah Ankhwave's Teepee