--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM Pease

Concept #1: CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Mod/Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni / Pawed Mutant Variety
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Completely Original!
WIP Needed? Yes yes yes

I am also leaving a slight cc variety on some parts mainly because I love seeing what tweaks and additions can be grabbed and added to my creations 83c

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Draft for both! Sparkles and glitched effects added to parts of the body. They can either mirror each other or be slightly different. reference image is around the points though where I want the glitching/sparkles for each twin)
Face: Mutant canine ears!
Twin 1 has red eyes (#ff0000) and an angry expression
Twin 2 Has blue eyes (#0000ff), sad expression and sparkly tears, if I can get those edited in! Both of their faces are fluffy, not bearded, but fluffy!
Mane: Custom mane, see refs
Tail: Custom tail, see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, added fluff would be great!! (Legs down please!)
Reference Image(s): Eye strain/Bright color warning: MAIN REFERENCE
Reference without the glitching
SEIZURE WARNING/ EYE STRAIN WARNING Video that inspired the two

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Custom horn similar to the Karkdann horn variety, see reference for colors. (also glitched out)
Wings: n/a !
Fins: n/a!
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: FloWERS (cc placement!!)
Custom Items: MORE IMPORTANTLY THOUGH like roses and lilies!! ... Also crystals!! CC placement, and if a couple of them could be glitched up too that'd be cool as hell.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Heeere for inspo/also the entire folder of my references for the boys and the flowers/crystals.

Concept #2: CUSTOM

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme, whatever you see more fit!
Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed Unikalona
Concept Origin: Original design, adoptable that I've had for a loooong time.
WIP Needed? Maybe initial wips, or if you need me to double check with anything *dabs*

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref, feel free to add more bits of galaxy and such
Face: Roman nose, dark sclera, glowing eyes (He's based off the middle head!),
Mane: A literal lions mane!!
Tail: Edited, similar to unicorn tails, but more fluffy and long. See ref for mockup.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy edited bear paws for front/back.
Reference Image(s): Official adopt file Soq mockup

Horn(s): Double horns, see ref
Wings: ITTY BITTY wings, see ref
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: I do believe they'd go here but I'd love for him to have his other two "heads" to be custom critters. They'd be tiny mixes of him, so a sort of bear/lion/unicorn sort of thing but a lot more lean. See the mockup image for what I'd like for them to look like, they'd have the same colors as the main soq has, other than of course their different horns and eyes.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mockup

Concept #3: Custom! (Mockbreeding Edition)

Edit Category: - Mod/Heavy
Soquili Species: - CC Based off parents
Body Build: CC based off parents
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding, permission here
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on parents, flutter antenna please :0! Roman nose if possible, other than that cc.
Face: CC Most of it, facial expression is normal eyebrows, sultry eyes and open smile... and of course glowing eyes uvu
Mane: CC
Tail: CC based on parents
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy as ******** fetlocks, normal hooves
Reference Image(s): Parents!
User Image x User Image

Wings: Base them on Anahi's wings peas and tanks heart
Other Notes: Leggy up!

Trading Post Items: CC, based off parents if anything
Custom Items: N/a
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Concept #4: CUSTOM

Edit Level: Heavy/Ex (assuming the latter since she'll have a custom feral/edited pelt)
Soquili Species: (Charmed) Chow Chow Gatordog Walker
Leg Up?: Leg down
Bent Neck? Nope
Concept Origin: Original concept, closed species (I own the right to make one, the design is entirely my own)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Draft build, it'll be easiest to use the bear to build off of I'd say, lots of fluff. Has two sets of spikes on her back.
Face: Eyes are green! Big dog nose and edited jowls/fangs showing as she's a chow chow, she's very fluffy. If we do a no-pelt, I'd like a version showing her eyes by pulling her hair back (huge brows and custom fluffy short ears)!
Mane: Edited mane, a big fluffy poof of a mane of course. Covering her eyes and a version with hair pushed back if I can. 8U;
Tail: Curly tight tail, has 3 spikes on it. Under pelt will just be the same tail used!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear claws, custom claws that are slightly thicker, FLUFFY leggies please
Reference Image(s): Full reference (god ignore my deadname on my ref sheet AISJDIJASD) / Toyhouse link with some extra info about her on the extended ref (Also ignore my deadname LOL,,,)

Horn(s): Smoll horns.
Pelt: Gator dog! It'll mostly just be a custom pelt/feral, see ref for what she'd look like!
Other Notes: I would *adore* a custom feral. Posed in the way she's standing on her reference sheet I'd say! As far as gem placement I'm wondering about placing it along her chest somewhere, a bit buried in fluff but still visible.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:48 am
Small Update!

Some IRL stuff has come up this week that is going to keep me away from home most of the day for the next few days. I'm just posting this because due to that, I won't be able to work on my current bribe pick as much as I'd like, which means I most likely will not be picking any more before the cutoff date. Its possible, but very unlikely I will get the current one done before then. This doesn't change anything as I am still guaranteed to pick up 20 altogether. It just means the last 10 will be picked after entries close.  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:25 pm
Username: pijrrh
Discord ID: pyrrh#5408
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: discord for SURE

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? yes please!!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Triwing, CC. All three wings should have eyes on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings but also the tearing on Vapor's.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine?
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

β€” Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni crosses get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:33 pm
Username: Avid_RPer18
Discord ID: TheTeaCoon#8729
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord please

Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: - Charmed Snakewalker
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?:
Bent Neck?
Concept Origin: Original design/nature?
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See snake refs please! It's such a pretty snake that I'm fine with his overall body under the pelt sporting the colors and markings too.
Face: Sultry eye in dark gray. No eyebrow on his pelt, otherwise regular eyebrows, big mouth (either custom or an edited/spliced suti big mouth with no exposed teeth with a tweak for the snek puppy mouth)
Mane: Honestly just windswept mane if you do a peltless version would be perfectly fine. But if you want to CC something fancier, feel free! Nothing too long or complex though please. Maybe either all (off) black or all (off) white, or black and white?
Tail: Long, serpentine tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Lizard like feet with slim, curved, sharp nails. (I figure like a hybrid between gatorwalker feet and hippogryph/owlwalker feet, less to no webbing with slim, curved, sharp nails.) Or, more simply, like a slimmer, sharper version of regular hippogryph feet with no back claw, just the three taloned toes.
Reference Image(s): [Doodle I did to ballpark a look].

Pelt: He's based on a Ridley's Cave-Dwelling Rat Snake (Orthiophis t. ridleyi) - Cool gray head with dark/black streaks around eye and back towards jaw/neck. From neck to tip of tail, there is an ombre from orange to yellow to cream/white to gray to black at the tip and sports a white/cream stripe along his back starting in the lightest portion of the ombre and runs the rest of the way down his tail, with a light/white underside from under his jaw all the way down. [Examples!: [One] [Two] [Three] [Four] [Face] [Head] ]
Other Notes: I'd be 100% good with using a (non-hooded) snake familiar for his feral form. Since the cave-dwelling rat snake isn't a viper (no triangle shaped head) or a constrictor (no big heat pits along the mouth, not a chonk) it's basic shape is not too dissimilar to the shop familiar. Charm on his forehead please.

Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

Edit Level: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Leg Up?: Slow trot please
Bent Neck? Yes please
Concept Origin: Mock breeding [Leesa Meadows x Viracocha : Permission - [ X ]
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
White base from dad, with mom's soft yellow fade on her chest and legs (from hoof to just below her knees), small scattered splotches (maybe also in the blues of her shoulder stripes or touching mom's soft green and light blue?), minimal striping on her shoulder in a gradient from mom's dark blue to her mid/base blue to the light blue in her stripes.
Face: Edited ears similar to dad and middle sister. Middling silver gray irises (middle point from dad's all white and mom's dark eyes)
Mane: White base that fades to mom's dark blue about half to a third of the way down towards the ends, medium length - exact style CC
Tail: Edited - see ref - I was and am indecisive of exact placement, so have fun with whatever. I just ask it not seem too animated for her bent neck/slow trot pose please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt fetlocks
Reference Image(s): [A doodle]

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: CC if you want to include any, but not necessary

Concept #3: CUSTOM

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Sumi-e Unicorn, Ulun'suti
Leg Up?: Yes please
Bent Neck? No thank you
Concept Origin: Adoptable conversion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref for colors/placement - Add floofs anywhere and everywhere on body and legs please!
Face: Gold/yellow eyes, roman nose, cheek scruff, chin scruff. Upright, forward facing fox/kitsune ears?
Mane: Super fluffy, big wavy/curly mane
Tail: Custom uni tail, similar to the ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws
Reference Image(s): [ FLOOFFY MAN ]

Horn(s): Custom horns to match ref or the nearest stock horns I think are the smooth 'suti horns
Other Notes: Sumi-e style please! Really, have fun with this boy.

Custom Items: I've always been on the fence as to what accessories he'd have, if any because I also just love his base ref without anything on him. If opted in, maybe either simple gold or iron jewelry here and there (ear cuff, septum nose ring, arm and/or wrist cuffs, horn caps etc) or signs of severed captivity (iron cuff or collar around his neck [partially exposed in his mane] with a couple of remaining links of broken chain, horn caps (could also simply be related to the jewelry mentioned above), maybe a few scars.
Reference Image(s) for Items: If used, horn caps refs: [1] [2] [3]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He's based on an adopt I bought. [DA post for proof of ownership] (My da user is Ila-Turelmes)

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Wood

Edit Level: Low to moderate
Soquili Species: Flutter'suti
Bent Neck? Yes please
Concept Origin: Original design - Moodboard inspo
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, have fun! - Inspired by moodboard - Suti leg spurs please
Face: Black sclera and glowing eyes. Miffed brows, sultry or unhinged eyes? CC colors/markings
Mane: CC - I know in the board the one full hairstyle shown covers the eyes, but I'd like to see his eyes (or at least the closer one)
Tail: Spiked stinger Suti tail, spliced with the underside scales of the scaled tail, please
Hooves/Fetlocks: Suti hooves and fetlocks - CC for color, etc
Reference Image(s): Inspired by [this moodboard]

Horn(s): Branched Suti horns
Wings: Sized up Sprite wings if possible - translucent
Scales: Suti leg scales, Suti belly scales - CC color
Other Notes: I imagine he's a prickly but pretty boy. Small but perfectly capable and dangerous.

Custom Items: CC if any, so long as they fit the vibe of the moodboard

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Wood

Concept #5: CUSTOM

Edit Level: Low to mod?
Soquili Species: - Unicorn/Cerynei
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? Yes please
Concept Origin: B/C Conversion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See uncert ref - She's got a bit going on but feel free to tweak some things as needed.
Face: Pale, kind of milky blue eyes (She's blind), light lashes, fluffy cerynei ears, see ref for markings
Mane: Custom similar to her ref or stock curly 1 in appropriate colors
Tail: Custom similar to her ref (or curled around to not take up a lot of real estate) or stock classical uni tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Study footed cerynei hooves with fetlocks - Hooves and horn in the same soft pink
Reference Image(s): [ Uncert for clarity]

Horn(s): Curved horn in soft pink
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: A pet I got from Flourish [Cert]

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:00 am
Username: Saint Vis
Discord ID: Markmybirds#8632
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM (either works though)

Concept #1:Custom

Edit Level: Medium
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind
Body Build: Regular - Canine Paw
Bent Neck? No Thanks!
Concept Origin: SoA Leopon

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He is all black (please feel free to make him darker black on these lines!) with green muddy markings on his underbody. (Also feel free to do gradients or painterly markings instead of the stark black and green). I would love him to have some star spots in his fur not many, just a few scattered here and there. (In the reference for the stars I am just showing how small I'd like them. Please make them much sparser)
Face: He has two bars of green stripes on his cheeks, look at his adolescent for the neck stripes. If you wish to make these stripes more 'realistic' and cat-like I'm welcome to that! I do like their chonkiness so if they are made closer to a realistic stripe, please make them thick. A few stars up his nosebridge, if you make him the same tone of black I would ask that you make a darker black gradient along his nose bridge under the stars. - Same purple eyes, I would like them to glow though with black sclera.
Mane: Long black mane that goes over the back of the neck and behind the body (as to not block his stripes). I would like his mane to be thick and long, past the knee joint. I would love some braids tucked around his mane, not too many maybe 2-3 of them. I also would like some stars to be put in his hair. I would like them to glow off his mane too. Make the stars sparse too! I would like him to have one braid that goes over his shoulder that is wrapped up in a cloth (CC for colour of cloth, Reference below).
Tail: A thick feline-like furred tail. Much like a Snow Leopard's.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws! Please go by reference.
Reference Image(s): Shihab Adult | Shihab Adolescent | Snow Leopard Tail | Back Star Reference (My own Soq) | Stars in Hair Reference (My own Soq) | Hair Braid Wrapping Reference

Wings: I would like him to have black wings (Heron Style) with sparse stars on it. The wings' flight feathers should have white markings like a Magpie.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
I would love him to have a Luna Moth in his Hair. CC on placement but maybe somewhere along the back of his neck or behind his ear? I'm cool with more than one moth if you like them a lot.
On the one braid that goes over his shoulder, could I have him have some silver bells and stars at the end. (Like how Gethin in the reference images has a feather and bells).

Reference Image(s) for Items: Luna Moths: 1 2 3 (They're pretty big btw, about the size of someone's palm) | Gethin for Hair Reference again

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I won him along time ago and SoA is open for others to get remakes. Also the Soquili used in references are all my own.

Concept #2: Custom

Edit Level: Medium - Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: Regular - Canine Paw
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: SoA and also incorporating her into a family in Soquili

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She's silvery! Lighter on top and darker on the bottom.
Face: She has soft purple eyes, I would love for her to have some eyelashes added on biggrin ? Whether that be the stock eyelashes from the expressions or edited is CC. Her face has a gradient from her maw up with a white blaze. On her nose I would love her to have a bit of pink in the blaze like a horse would. I would like some fox ears edited in. If you use the shop ears please refer to her brother in the reference.
Mane: Same colour as her SoA, I would love her mane to be long and straight for the most part but maybe incorporate some thin braids in her hair like her brother's. I also included Cygnus below as a hair reference for ideas.
Tail: Custom fox tail please. Please make it the dark silver colour and also a clip of white at the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws, the same as her ref with one dipped in white.
Reference Image(s): Nina | Cygnus as Hair Reference (my own Soq) | Brother in Soquili |

Other Notes: Edited Fox Ears and Fox tail β™₯

Custom Items:
Silver/White Earrings on Ears (CC). If there is a chain please only attach to earrings. No nose-to-earring!
A draping of transparent material that goes from her shoulders down along her back and tail. (It does not have to be super long or anything but maybe like the reference.) I love the triangles on the reference, if you want to make them different then that's CC! I would like it to be all white though.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Draping Cloth

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission to use Ukiyo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:30 pm
Username: Ovarian Paint
Discord ID: RainbowfiedZombabe#8056
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord please

|| Edit Level: Extreme?
Soquili Species: Mutant Suti/Kirin
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage:Β  Adult
Concept Origin: OC / BC Conversion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Nearly black, with black tiger stripes (see ref).
Marking like this on the hip that glows. Swirly markings that flow with the main markings that look carved into the body that glow from within.
Face: See ref. Bright green eyes with black sclera
Mane: Edited, combination of up/down dreadlocks. White with random bones, crystals, and roses
Tail: Monster tail, similar to the Second One found here with a creepy mouth with fangs peeking out and maybe shadows dripping from it. Multiple eyes in various sizes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin leg scales. Long fetlocks that are pooled in shadows.
Reference Image(s): Main Ref, Hair, Hair, Markings + Glow

Horn(s): See Ref
Wings: None
Scales: Leg scales only, matching the carved markings

Trading Post Items: CC bones/roses/crystals in hair/bird skull over face
Custom Items:
- Multi-layered necklace with beaded crystals, bones, and a small skull
-Two big-headed voodoo dolls, candles (semi melted, maybe 1 or 2 burning), maybe an animal skull as well at her hooves
-A shadowy dog/wolf like creature

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own the original B/C
||

Concept #2: CUSTOM Twins

|| Edit Level: Heavy? Twins
Soquili Species: Angeni/Cerynei halfbreed.
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: B/C Conversion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: See ref. For both twins, one eye the same as the ref, the other eye a bright purple. Cerynei ears.
Mane: CC bohemian themed, inspired by the clothing maybe. Colors form the refs.
Tail: Cute little doe tail - CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Twin 1, Twin 2, Bohemian theme for hair and accessories

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Other Notes: Cerynei ears and angeni fetlocks are the only traits used.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC bohemian items
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bohemian theme for hair and accessories

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own the B/C pets
||

Concept #3: MOCK BREEDING

|| Edit Level: CC
Soquili Species: Uni-kalona
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Plushie / Mock Breeding
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on plush/Parents
Face: CC based on plush/Parents
Mane: CC based on plush/Parents
Tail: CC based on plush/Parents
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC based on plush/Parents
Reference Image(s): Plushie, Uncert. Mother, Father

Horn(s): CC based on plush/Parents

Trading Post Items: CC based on plushie/Parents
Custom Items: CC based on plushie/parents
||

|| Edit Level: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Suti
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: IRL pet
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on ref
Face: CC based on ref
Mane: CC short, cutesy, with some sort of bangs. Soft cream in color.
Tail:CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Horn(s): Small delicate spikes, CC
Wings: Tiny delicate dragon wings

Custom Items: A small rubber duck somewhere
Reference Image(s) for Items: See ref above
||

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:54 pm
Username: Leez0rz
Discord ID: ubebabe#9468
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord

Concept #1: Ghost Kirin

Entry Tag: Leez0rz | Kirin | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Original Kirin
Concept Origin: Original Design: Ghost Kirin
WIP Needed? If you so please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale, monotone. Soft glow around body/hair.
Face: Peaceful expression.
Mane: Edited mane. Long white mane, with ornaments decorating hair. Example 1 Example 2 CC based off of example images.
Tail: Custom edited tail, with long hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC if edited or unedit.
Reference Image(s): Example 1 Example 2

Horn(s): Horn 1
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: Alternative
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC, floating butterflies or flowers? Flowy sleeves? Whatever the reference inspires you.

Concept #2: Plant Herd Helper

Entry Tag: Leez0rz | Halfbreed Kirin | CC | Herd Helper
Username of other owners: Gaming Off~

Soquili Species: Halfbreed Kirin
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, colorations of a gray horse. (I adore Firecrest Santa Fe). Slow trot body. CC herd helper variants, only condition is natural pony colors.
Face: Sultry expression.
Mane: Hairstyle 1
Tail: CC. I love length. c: Have fun with the hair. Splice away.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original Kirin lines
Reference Image(s): Page of gray colored horses. Joining this family/herd.

Horn(s): N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Wisteria Treebutt, some string of flowers placed along one side of the face.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Concept #3: BREEDING

Quote:
Entry Code:
Triskele (Mahogany Sunset) x Ravi (Leez0rz/o-Elixir-o)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Link, Elixir will not get a basket.
Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

Entry Tag: Leez0rz | Pawed Regular | CC - Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Pawed Regular
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? If you so please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Coloration of a Black/Tan Doberman Pinscher. Reference to Coloration
Face: Miffed/Annoyed expression. Silver colored eyes.
Mane: Edited mane. Short asymmetrical haircut. Crimson red hair. Reference to color and style of hair
Tail: Custom edited tail, docked tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Reference to Original Character

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mask + Mask + Chained Scythe /Chained Scythe + thick leather collar with/ some hardware + CC anything else from the original character

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:06 pm
Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Discord ID: Niya#6095
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: DM

Concept #1: BREEDING

|| Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: no

Bellrauthien Relandori (Niyaru Delacroix) x Awinita ([X]Natty-Chan[X])

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n.a
Teepees: -

---Lifemate?: /No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): No
---Templates to Avoid: -

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): No

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No

Throwbacks?:Yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Naerdiel x Noah Relandori
Elara x Amuru Relandori
------
Bambi x Ahanu
Lithium x Saeran
Aylen x Kaim
Melanie x Kieran ||

Concept #2: BREEDING

Cassiopeia (catmagick) x Eligius (Niyaru Delacroix)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Co Ownership?: -

---Templates to Avoid:-

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):No

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:Cassiopeia- Mother | Father | Grandmother | Grandfather ||

Concept #3: BREEDING

Karryghan (Niyaru Delacroix) x Scaramouche (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Co Ownership?:-

---Lifemate?: Yes

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only):No

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):No

Throwbacks?: yes
Chayse x Arctic
-------
Arlequin x Xavier ||

Concept #4: BREEDING

Izumi (Niyaru Delacroix) x Malia (Peppermint Coffee)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings )

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings )

Co Ownership?: -

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No

Throwbacks?: Yes
Isi x Tia||

Concept #5: CUSTOM

|| Edit Level:Moderate?
Soquili Species: - Mutant Regular
Body Build: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Mock

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail:CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Naked

Other Notes: Have fun ^^

Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mockbreeding Permission
||

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:06 pm
Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Discord ID: Dyzforia#1554
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord

Entry Tag: Rinial Sisterdragon | Mutant Kirin Ulun'suti Kalona | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kirin Floof
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not needed but loved.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See reference (Ears can be templated for shop use)
Face: Expression: Eyes Sultry (deep ruby in color), Mouth: Open smile with Fang2, Eybrows: Raised. Eyelashes: Edited See reference (Very floofy and heavy. can be templated for shop use.)
Mane: Edited See reference
Tail: Edited See reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra long fetlocks (See Reference) hooves as colored in the reference.
Reference Image(s): Link 1
Link 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Kirin, see reference
Scales: Describe Scales - See References above

Trading Post Items: Leg wraps CC for color, and beaded bracelets, cc for color.
Custom Items: Cherry Blossom hair pin, add hairsticks with cherry blossoms dangling down and chain!
Reference Image(s) for Items: See reference above!

Concept #2: HERD HELPER

|| Rinial Sisterdragon | Giant Floofy Boys
Distrobution:
Will be keeping two for myself.
One will go to -Ghastly Demise-
One will go to lysia_nyteblade
One will go to Leena-chan
One will go to SkyDragono

Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Draft (no roman nose)
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? Not needed.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black (or near black)
Face: Black Sclera, cc for iris color, see reference for facial markings.
Mane: See reference for style, CC for color
Tail: FLOOOFY (see reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: FETLOCKS!! See reference
Reference Image(s):
Cert!
[Uncert][Items]

Other Notes: Fluffier, Ceryeni ears for all of them.

Trading Post Items: piercings. cc on placement/color

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The original artist of him Lolternative gave full permission! heart

--- Helper Variation ---

So basically here, it's cc on the marking color palette, gradients, solids, etc. I would like the iris/eye colors to contrast whatever color the markings are. And for the base fur color black. Items are CC colors for the candles.

Palettes linked below are purely inspiration, and not needed to be used at all.
[x][x][x][x][x][x]

Variation #1: cc

Variation #2: cc

Variation #3: cc

Variation #4: cc

Variation #5: cc

variation #6: cc ||

Concept #3: CUSTOM

Entry Tag: Rinial Sisterdragon | Hybrid | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kalona/Flutter/Ceryeni (Klutter)
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? WIP loved, not needed.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pink, with glittery/sparkly markings. Basically if you doused her in glitter. (see references)
Face:
eye color: Amber
eyebrows: same color as hair, miffed for expression
inner ear: pale pink. (Fluffier ceryeni ears.)
expression: Open Smile, cc on fang style, sultry eyes, heavy lashes.
Mane: Pigtails of doom. See reference.
Tail: Spiked and evil looking. See reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four hooves cloven Kalona Front hooves pink like her body, or a little paler, and black hooves for the back. fetlocks on front pink and back tipped red to peak out from under leg warmers. (See plushie references)
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x][x][x]
[x]
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s)No horns
Wings: See references
Other Notes: Tail is specific. Spiked and spade ended.

Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hat, belt, leg warmers, fishnet and hair band, fan if you feel like it.
[x] [x] [x][x][x]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:While this pet exists in a few shops, the original is my design, so permission is given. ^w^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:02 am
Username: ~Kiana_Nala~
Discord ID: Chepan#4152
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: DM

|| Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original - cockatoo
WIP Needed?: YES PLEASE!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Color: White
Face: CC
Color: White, with dark gray nose area. Paler orange than hair tips on cheeks as blush.
Eye color: Olive
Mane:
Color: White, tips a pale yellow/paleish orange (See ref image 1 & 2)
*Can be a mix of the two*
Style: Daenerys Targaryen length & braids
Tail:
Color: White, tips a pale yellow/paleish orange (See ref image 1 & 2)
*Can be a mix of the two*
Style: Daenerys Targaryen length & braids
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Color: Dark Gray
Reference Image(s): [ x ], [ x ], [ x ], [ x ], Daenerys Targaryen (One), Daenerys Targaryen (Two), My ref 1, My ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
Color: I'd like for everything but the feathers to remain the same color. I want the feathers to be orange and yellow. Cascading chains, longer ones have orange feathers, shorter have yellow. (See my ref)
Placement: Three large versions hanging over back, necklace, maybe some feathers in hair.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [ x ], [ x ], [ x ], My ref 1, My ref 2 ||

|| Edit Category: - Heavy to extreme
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Concept Origin: OG
WIP Needed? Yes, please! LS also okay!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body
Face:
eye color: #84a59d
eyebrows: CC
expression: unhinged style or sultry - CC
Mane: Super long hair please! Drapes over their back or pools at their feet with thorny vines wrapped around parts/woven throughout the hair. Thorns should be dark colored and dead/decaying.
Hair Color: [3rd from the right]
Thorny vine color: [x] (can be gray or black -- I'm not good at color matching so CC to get what looks best!)
Tail: Thorny vines at base of tail/back. Thorns should be dark colored and dead/decayed looking.
Hair Color: [3rd from the right]
Thorny vine color: [x]
Hooves/Fetlocks: Semi-similar to Angeni fetlocks in that hers are also long, nearly covers the hooves.
Reference Image(s): [thorn inspiration] [Hair - 3rd from the right]

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni regular - color CC
Other Notes: Classical tail but instead of curling, have it extend straight, out near her hooves.

*I'm terrible at drawing so descriptions are great for me.
- I want her to look like she'd been encased in dead plant life and thorns for a very long time and they'd started to grow out of and around her. But ultimately those plants died long ago.
- Particularly, I want her to have lots of vines with thorns.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Thorn crown - CC (my mental image is similar to a Christian faith one but I'd like to stray away from that a bit. There's not many good google images of this.)
Dead cacti and plants - CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

β€” Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A ||

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:27 pm
This was so hard to narrow down to 10 concepts, but I have chosen the last 10 of my bribes. I will contact you directly when I am starting on your bribe.

Please do not send a trade yet as I am waiting to hear an answer of which shop mule I can have them sent to for safe keeping so I won't have to worry about trades timing out. I will quote everyone again once I know for sure.

If you need reminding what your offer was, you can DM me to ask once I know where trades can be sent.

11. Artymus w/ Lunadriel - Concept #4 (Breeding: Opis x Oker)
12. `raze w/ Tirokio - Concept #2 (Breeding: Cosette x Twilight)
13. Summer Raaven w/ XxXPandemoniumXxX - Concept #2 (Breeding: Mei-Ying x Rodrick Stark)
14. AstoriaFallen - Concept #1 (Herdhelper: Mer)
15. Kara Asumie - Concept #3 (Herdhelper: Kitsune)
16. Rita Zyon - Concept #4 (Custom: Leafeon-Cherrim Fusion)
17. Jackariah Beckett - Concept #3 (Custom: Sundae Goat)
18. Rinial Sisterdragon - Concept #1 (Custom: Kirin Plushie)
19. AislingJuno - Concept #3 (Custom: Golden Kirin OC)
20. Kivras - Concept #4 (Custom: DnD Character)

Artymus
`raze
Summer Raaven
AstoriaFallen
Kara Asumie
Rita Zyon
Jackariah Beckett
Rinial Sisterdragon
AislingJuno
Kivras

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:45 am
Please send a labeled trade to Soquili Auctions

I also wanted to mention that the list above does not specify the order in which I will work on the bribes, its merely an order I listed them by category. I do still plan to finish my current one before moving on to another.

Artymus
`raze
Summer Raaven
AstoriaFallen
Kara Asumie
Rita Zyon
Jackariah Beckett
Rinial Sisterdragon
AislingJuno
Kivras

Moxxiie

Moxxiie