Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Guild PSA: Ivalice Says Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:59 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:03 pm
User Image
Anwyse
Maid (Castle Magic Crafters)

Crystal Caravan Alert 1: Double-Edged Medicine
Anwyse sees the Narrator getting lectured again then talks to the viewers.
That Poor Narrator had another stressful night of being lectured... Maybe we should lend him a helping hand if the Crystal Caravans made some PSAs describing what we can learn from these Life Complications.

Anyway, some Medicine is good for you but there's many forms of Medicine out there that are harmful to the body, heart & mind.
Only use Medicine you get from your good doctors or good parents as these can keep you healthy & safe.
However, Forceful Medicine can be VERY DANGEROUS as they can damage your Heart, Soul, Mind, Brain, Lungs & your entire body.
Only a fool goes looking for trouble with Forceful Medicine on his or her side. So if you have a problem, seek Good Help & Comfort from those who care being the people who need people.
You can choose to make a difference. Right, Lita?
The Power is Yours!
Anwyse said to Lita and the viewers.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:08 pm
User Image
Ridley
Peace Keepers Adventurer (Squire)

Crystal Caravan Alert 2: Recycle Anything
Ridley talks to the viewers next.
Anyone can Recycle just about anything. Such as plastic which stays around forever as scientists have ways of recycling plastics but most of all, recycling starts with you.
Civilization's Evolution can do a lot of things, but can't make our garbage problems disappear.
Only YOU have the power to make less trash & Remember the 3 Rs... Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Right, Raye? The Power is Yours!

Ridley said to Raye & the viewers

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:15 pm
User Image
Thalorien
Peace Keepers Adventurer (Archer)

Crystal Caravan Alert 3: Forests & Trees
Thalorien speaks to the viewers next
Forests & Plant Lifee are the Clean Air of our planet as they regulate temperature & humidity, not just keep the air we breathe clean. It can't hurt to plant a tree, start a garden in the yards or grow potted plants and keep them healthy & safe.
All it takes is hard work, sunlight & water.
Right, Amy? The Power is Yours!

Thalorien said to Amy & the viewers as he spoke to the viewers so he can let Amy speak next

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:21 pm
User Image
Luxord
Merman (Eraqus & Kendra's Brother)
"A window of opportunity can be like a poker chip in a pot. Ante Up!"

Crystal Caravan Alert 4: Our World's Family
Luxord swims with Dawn & Srenea then speaks to the viewers
Children are Very Important to Everyone, no matter a family who has sons, daughters or both, they should be equally proud too.
However, our Earth's Resources are limited. So you don't need to have a big family as all the World's Population are our family.
Right, Serena & Dawn? The Power is Yours!

Queentintin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:32 pm
User Image
Ormaline
Magic Crafters Adventurer (Blue Mage)

Crystal Caravan Alert 5: Predators
Ormaline speaks to Mina then to the viewers.
Our Earth is home to thousands of plants & animals speices. Which includes sharks & like all Predators, they can be dangerous but also keep land and sea healthy.
So to keep yourself healthy & safe. Get out of the water when sharks are around and clear your surroundings when predators are around.
But do NOT Panic as Reacting in Fear attracts predators & blood also attracts predators, so do NOT got out with an open cut or wound.
Right, Mina? The Power is Yours!

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:39 pm
User Image
Myarlu
Peace Keepers Noble (Ninja/Assassin)
"I hope my Agent has an Idol deal with a Turtle Costume for me."

Crystal Caravan Alert 6: Wildlife Preserves
Myarlu speaks to the Viewers & Neried next
Zoos & other Wildlife Preserves are one way of preserving Endangered Species but the best way to preserve them is to protect their habitats where they live.
Even Out of homes work, so if you want your home to be a animal sanctuary, leave an open area uncut as Trees provide shelter & food to animals such as foxes, birds, squirrels.
By building blinds, you can watch them but very careful as they're wild and can be dangerous.
All of us can live in peace with all of Earth's Creatures. Right, Neried? The Power is Yours!

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:03 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Anwyse
Maid (Castle Magic Crafters)

Crystal Caravan Alert 1: Double-Edged Medicine
Anwyse sees the Narrator getting lectured again then talks to the viewers.
That Poor Narrator had another stressful night of being lectured... Maybe we should lend him a helping hand if the Crystal Caravans made some PSAs describing what we can learn from these Life Complications.

Anyway, some Medicine is good for you but there's many forms of Medicine out there that are harmful to the body, heart & mind.
Only use Medicine you get from your good doctors or good parents as these can keep you healthy & safe.
However, Forceful Medicine can be VERY DANGEROUS as they can damage your Heart, Soul, Mind, Brain, Lungs & your entire body.
Only a fool goes looking for trouble with Forceful Medicine on his or her side. So if you have a problem, seek Good Help & Comfort from those who care being the people who need people.
You can choose to make a difference. Right, Lita?
The Power is Yours!
Anwyse said to Lita and the viewers.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Lita
Noble of Merroway Cove (Mimily's Sister)

ah right you are, am surprised a little to hear you say this ^^
smiles  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:07 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Myarlu
Peace Keepers Noble (Ninja/Assassin)
"I hope my Agent has an Idol deal with a Turtle Costume for me."

Crystal Caravan Alert 6: Wildlife Preserves
Myarlu speaks to the Viewers & Neried next
Zoos & other Wildlife Preserves are one way of preserving Endangered Species but the best way to preserve them is to protect their habitats where they live.
Even Out of homes work, so if you want your home to be a animal sanctuary, leave an open area uncut as Trees provide shelter & food to animals such as foxes, birds, squirrels.
By building blinds, you can watch them but very careful as they're wild and can be dangerous.
All of us can live in peace with all of Earth's Creatures. Right, Neried? The Power is Yours!

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Neried
Noble of Merroway Cove (Mina, Amy, Raye & Lita's Sister)

[Location, Area]
Yes indeed, and wild animals most of the time to stay clear of humans xoxo
she adds  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:17 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Ridley
Peace Keepers Adventurer (Squire)

Crystal Caravan Alert 2: Recycle Anything
Ridley talks to the viewers next.
Anyone can Recycle just about anything. Such as plastic which stays around forever as scientists have ways of recycling plastics but most of all, recycling starts with you.
Civilization's Evolution can do a lot of things, but can't make our garbage problems disappear.
Only YOU have the power to make less trash & Remember the 3 Rs... Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Right, Raye? The Power is Yours!

Ridley said to Raye & the viewers

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Raye
Noble of Merroway Cove (Mina, Amy & Lita's Sister)

Agreed, =) I'll rem the 3 R's heart
thinks yes  

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucinda
Peace Keepers Witch (Sorceress)
"Frankly, I can't tell the difference."

Crystal Caravan Alert 7: Our Sun
Lucinda speaks to the viewers & Ruby
The Sun is one of Nature's Source of Natural Energy. One day, we would use Sunlight to power everything.
On a Warm or Cold Day, open the window blinds & windows to let in the Sun's heat, and on a Hot Day, close the blinds to block out the Sun and use your Conditioning Less.
The Technology is here as we can use Solar Panels, Water Heats and Solar Powered Vehicles. The More we change to Solar Power, the Healthier the Earth will be.
Right, Ruby? The Power is Yours!
Lucinda said to Ruby and the Viewers after the PSA

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:22 am

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:56 am
Queentintin

User Image
Narrator

*Special Message: What Crystal Chronicles means to Me.*

Narrator: Greetings. Before I continue the PSAs, I would like to say a couple of words to the Kingdom of Atlantica, Princess Athena, Nobles Ursula, Morgana, Vanessa, Kilala, Delia, Kayley, Chloe & Gloria.
Since the world needs what Swords & Sorcery to me when it comes to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles & In Another World with my Smartphone.

Crystal Chronicles & In Another World with my Smartphone may feel like an optimistic view of the world with & without Swords & Sorcery but there's more to it than just that. Yes, it shows where Humans are united with other species where they moved past their petty strides, indifference, prejudices and differences in an Age of Exploration.

It also shows where the Crystals are used to make better lives without harming or polluting the planet, preferring Diplomacy over violence, where problems are solved with Logic, Reasoning, Rationality, Love, Care, Kindness, Courage, Passion, Devotion & Hope as it can tell us we can use our minds to overcome anything when we put our hearts into it and that's who we are.
Man dreamed of flying like the birds & through perseverance & ingenuity, we created the Airplanes.

Over 60 Years after that, we put a man on the moon using Rocketry by means of Paper & Pencil, and the Advent of Computers which can store memory in a Sea of Information inside a World Network known as the Internet. That is who we are & who we can be. When we put our energy, hearts, minds & effort into solving problems IRL rather than petty fighting.
With what's happening nowadays in real life, they're ALL Problems we can solve.

That is what Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles & In Another World with my Smartphone means to me. And today in the world as we know it, we need that message. Like a fully lit lighthouse giving off an optimistic view forward or an Ice Princess giving up her raw ice magic she was born with as an act of true love for someone who has feelings & accepts her for who she is as its what's on the inside that REALLY Counts.

Live Long & Prosper...

OOC: That's a Nice GIF of the Coolest, Bluest and Fastest Hedgehog that we all know and love, Queenie.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
Narrator

*Special Message: What Crystal Chronicles means to Me.*

Narrator: Greetings. Before I continue the PSAs, I would like to say a couple of words to the Kingdom of Atlantica, Princess Athena, Nobles Ursula, Morgana, Vanessa, Kilala, Delia, Kayley, Chloe & Gloria.
Since the world needs what Swords & Sorcery to me when it comes to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles & In Another World with my Smartphone.

Crystal Chronicles & In Another World with my Smartphone may feel like an optimistic view of the world with & without Swords & Sorcery but there's more to it than just that. Yes, it shows where Humans are united with other species where they moved past their petty strides, indifference, prejudices and differences in an Age of Exploration.

It also shows where the Crystals are used to make better lives without harming or polluting the planet, preferring Diplomacy over violence, where problems are solved with Logic, Reasoning, Rationality, Love, Care, Kindness, Courage, Passion, Devotion & Hope as it can tell us we can use our minds to overcome anything when we put our hearts into it and that's who we are.
Man dreamed of flying like the birds & through perseverance & ingenuity, we created the Airplanes.

Over 60 Years after that, we put a man on the moon using Rocketry by means of Paper & Pencil, and the Advent of Computers which can store memory in a Sea of Information inside a World Network known as the Internet. That is who we are & who we can be. When we put our energy, hearts, minds & effort into solving problems IRL rather than petty fighting.
With what's happening nowadays in real life, they're ALL Problems we can solve.

That is what Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles & In Another World with my Smartphone means to me. And today in the world as we know it, we need that message. Like a fully lit lighthouse giving off an optimistic view forward or an Ice Princess giving up her raw ice magic she was born with as an act of true love for someone who has feelings & accepts her for who she is as its what's on the inside that REALLY Counts.

Live Long & Prosper...

OOC: That's a Nice GIF of the Coolest, Bluest and Fastest Hedgehog that we all know and love, Queenie.

OOC- yes a sweet gif heart and I agree, the world needs more humility 3nodding less corrupted souls, more kindred spirits heart
Soleine
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula & Morgana's Sister)

lol you missed me, and I agree ,nice words xoxo
thinks yes

User Image
Kayley

I solemnly declare ,these are good words ,thoughts 3nodding
thinks yes ,smiles

User Image
Delia
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula & Morgana's Cousin)

You are so right, and I agree mrgreen
thinks no problem

User Image
Ursula
Noble of Atlantica (Morgana's Sister)

It was awesome of you to share with us all this ty xoxo
Noble Ursula agrees mrgreen

User Image
Morgana
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula's Sister)

I agree too, like my heart sister
thinks yes if only the world worked together heart

User Image
Vanessa

All great thoughts, but were they all directed to just us? and I agree xoxo
thinks ,replies heart

User Image
Chloe
Noble of Atlantica (Delia & Gloria's Sister)

Hello thanks for having included me and yes I agree too ^^
thinks sweet thoughts

User Image
Gloria
Noble of Atlantica (Delia & Chloe's Sister)

if you think about it, it's us the people that have the power, not the rich selfish ,elites, whom want to destroy our cultures, and families,
its large families that had the most love, respect, joy, now we need to get back to our roots sort of saying heart

think so heart
User Image
Kilala
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula, Morgana & Triton's Cousin)

Oh I so agree =) lets do our part to save humility and compassion heart
thinks and replies heart  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:08 am

OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games