Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:01 am
User Image

Finally, Spring had arrived in the Kawani Lands. While Sverre had delighted in the snow, he had grown tired of listening to Rufus go on and on about being cold and miserable. Hopefully now that it was beginning to warm up, Rufus would stop his incessant complaints. Or at least complain about something else. It seemed that the little guy would complain about everything, and anything. But that would all change once he heard the birdsong, and chitter of all the other living creatures that began to come out of their winter hiding. Rufus loved singing, and delighted in every chance he got. This past winter had gotten his feathers ruffled, so to speak, and he'd done nothing but be a grump.

Sverre had also come out of this past winter with his mate, Reflexion. He'd usually found beauty in everything around him, but his mate outshone everything with her stunning glory. He loved her deeply, and took the greatest pleasure in her company. He loved nothing so much as spending time in her presence, and this day was no exception. Perhaps now that the trees and flowers were budding, they could go walking in the woods. That would be nice; a morning spent just taking a leisurely stroll with his love. And Rufus. Rufus would have a fit if he couldn't come.

Rising from where he laid, Sverre nudged his mate gently to rouse her. "Hey, sleepyhead", as he nuzzled her ear. He heard Rufus wake close by, stretching with a loud groan. "UGH. Is it time to wake up already? I was just in the middle of a good dream. One that wasn't COVERED IN SNOW", the kneazle complained loudly. Sverre rolled his eyes and smiled, still rubbing his nose one his mate's soft cheek.

Rein_Carnation

WC: 297  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:03 pm
User Image

As the sun rose with a joyous warmth, a mare lay dreaming peacefully. The storm coated the forest and surrounding areas had made things fun yet unbearable for some. The magnificent canvas being a sight to behold, painted the landscape in the beauty of white powder. Joyous it was to walk, trot, even gallop as long as she was with her beloved. He was so strong, enduring, just a dream to be a part of for any adoring mate. As her ear flicked, a smile curved on her muzzle. Currently, they walked within a wildflower field as butterflies danced around them. Life as she knew it carried no worries nor sorrow, just complete happiness. A dream which she treasured deeply if her hooves were hands like the Kawani.

"Hey, sleepyhead"

Ears flicking again, his voice seemed so close now. The warmth of his tone as he lifted the earthly mare into the clouds was a feeling of ethereal happiness. Then the mare heard Rufus' familiar grouchiness, a cue that walking in the flowers was merely a farce to reality. With little protest, her dream faded to black as eyes fluttered open groggily,

"One more moment," she sighed, still in a daze.

She yawned the light upon her, letting her surroundings focus more. The first thing she zoomed in upon was Rufus protesting about snow. While she did find some annoyance within the grumpy hairball, He was still amusing in his views that couldn't help but love them equally in acceptance. Perhaps she was a little envious of Rufus someday desiring her companion. For now, Reflexion's attention would settle upon her mate, who diligently tried awakening her from such splendor in her dream. She laughed softly despite herself as his velvety muzzle brushed against hers in a tickling sensation.

Capturing him finally within her deep blue orbs, she soaked in her mate's presence. So diligently in persistence, he tried his best to awaken her. It was, of course, another blessed day that she would get to spend with him. Looking upward, she smiled at him, a curve forming on her muzzle in contentedness. Such rich hues like shadows and lights danced on his think coat, following downward into the fluffiest feet she had ever seen. Sometimes when they walked close to one another, his feathering tickled her slender legs. He reminded her of solid rock, strong within a raging river. Yet, he was gentle and kind, wrapping his heart around hers.

"Good Morning, my Sverre and Rufus," she smiled once more to the pair, "Are we visiting the flowers once more, now that that snow is melting away? or do you have something else in mind?" Whatever her mate chose, she knew he'd pick something they both enjoy.

She mused, still lingering within her dream of butterflies and flowers. At least Rufus could enjoy himself out in the air again, and the incoming spring air might do him some good.

WC: 489

Artymus

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:45 pm
Sverre chuckled softly as he pulled back from her, allowing his mate room to move. "What's so good about it?", Rufus grumped from somewhere behind him. He once again rolled his eyes at the kneazle, in too good of a mood to let Rufus' bad temper ruin it. "I saw a path through the woods yesterday that I'd like to explore, if it's alright with you?", Sverre answered her. "Do you care if it's alright with me?", Rufus butted in. "No", replied Sverre smoothly. He was determined for today to be a good day, and besides, Rufus was just being Rufus. He wouldn't take it personally. Rufus let out a "HMMPH!", but otherwise stopped his complaining.

Today was going to be a good day. His ears pricked at a sound he heard coming from a ways off...perhaps the birds had started singing already! That would make his little friend perk up. Seeing all the little birds flitting around, finding mates and making nests would be a welcome sight on their walk. Hopefully, they would be able to spot other little creatures. Sverre loved bunnies. He thought they were just the cutest little things. And squirrels. And the little lizards that scurried around. Okay, so maybe all of the little ones were cute. Compared to Sverre, most things were little anyways. Some might say his adoration of most things was silly, or foal-ish, but it made him happy to see them, and if something made one happy, it couldn't be all that bad.

"Shall we go?", he asked Reflexion, angling himself towards the entrance to their sleeping area. Rufus had already begun trudging out into the sunlight, his head hung low, and an incensed look on his face.

Rein_Carnation

WC: 287  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:20 pm
User Image

Reflexion stretched, her slender form reaching outward happily. The scent of spring danced within her senses joyously, letting her understand her "Butterflies" dream more. Spring was but a blessed charade bringing most creatures out of hiding. Birds perched on branches were always the first to announce this season in the most wondrous tones. Spring in the young mare's eyes was magical, with a hint of mystery mixed within. From what she soaked, Relexion was sure they'd share something while they explored the fresh foliage and trees. For a moment, her thoughts turned to Rufus, who seemed to be condemning the day already. Perhaps, if they passed a pond or small body of water, she'd make a wish. Not just any desire, mind you, but one just for Rufus. It would be her secret, of course, but she was sure Rufus would love it. The only problem was finding the right moment when even Sverre wasn't paying attention.

"Poor Rufus," she spoke as he strolled toward the warm light filtering into their sleeping area. "I just wish he could be happy, for once."

Turning her thoughts back to her mate, she smiled warmly, " I'd love to explore the path you found, Sverre. Anywhere with you fills my heart with contentedness". Moving toward him, she playfully trotted out within the warming sunlight. It seemed just yesterday the ground was frigid, changing now to dirt that formed under your hooves. Flicking her tail, she neighed with a toss of her elegant head. For Selle Francis, this was the Season-best for practicing routines. Letting her tail swish back and forth, she waited for him to join her as they walked under the clouds that seemed so puffy. It was days like this she never wanted to end, and if the season was spring every day, they could always enjoy this moment.

Laughing aloud, she trotted around Sverre, then nuzzled his cheek, "Alright, now that is out of my system, let's go find that path.'

For a moment, a solitary monarch butterfly landed softly on her muzzle. Sitting idle for what seemed like minutes, the butterfly lifted its wings and landed on Sverre's nose as well. Reflexion couldn't help but giggle like a filly again, and her dream just might have been a glimpse of something to come.

Rufus, on the other hand, was being plain miserable. There just had to be something, someone to help him see what was right in front of him.

WC: 410

Artymus

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:28 pm
Sverre stood back, waiting for Reflexion to exit ahead of him. She was like a dream, the way her body swayed as she walked, the gentleness in her tone, the playful light in her beautiful eyes that reminded him of sunlight sparkling on a great lake. He knew he'd chosen the right mate. She was light, and love, and laughter. Everything he'd ever dreamed of. If this truly was a dream, he hoped he never woke up.

He chuckled softly, more of a rumble in his chest than anything. "I wish he would be, too", he replied. A happy Rufus would make for a more pleasant day, that was for sure.

Sverre's breath caught in his throat at the sight of her smile. He hoped he never stopped being so entranced by her. He gladly followed her out, coming up even with her. "And you fill my heart every minute of every day with your brilliance, brighter than the sun".

He let out a soft gasp as the butterfly landed on first her nose, then his, his eyes crossing as he tried to look at it. It flew off as Rufus grumped his way over to them. "Can we get a move on, already?! SHEESH!", the kneazle said loudly, bordering on yelling. Sverre rolled his eyes again, a small smile on his face as he began to lead them to the trail he'd found. "Yeah, yeah. Just keep your wings on."

Sverre lead them on their normal, well-worn path until there was a small, almost imperceptible fork. Turning to Reflexion, he motioned and said, "This way". It was a bit cramped, as it was probably a new path made by the deer that often stayed in the area, so they were forced to walk single-file. Rufus took up the rear, which Sverre thought appropriate, as he was being a bit of a...butthead. The path wound this way and that, up a small incline, and back down. The walk was lovely. The leaves had begun to properly fill out, and the flowers were in their budding phase, some of the early-bloomers already fully filled out. It was a beautiful day.

Their little group rounded a corner, and there was suddenly a big, lovely pond, ringed in willows and wildflowers. The sight was breath-taking. He was stunned for a moment, then remembered the others behind him, and moved to make room. "I knew this would be a good trail", he told them.

Rein_Carnation

WC: 410  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:03 pm
User Image

As she opened her senses, her heart couldn't help but flutter in her mate's company. A silent swoon left her breathless, knowing deeply he was the one that had chosen her. The feeling of enthusiasm traveled so rapidly within, causing her mind to glide like the butterfly that had perfectly chosen them both right now. Life was but a dream somedays leaving her content she could share this affection with another. As he led Reflexion and Rufus through the path, she couldn't help but marvel over iced branches now reaching outward to the warmth of the sunlight. Birds chirping as a melody swept around them. As usual, this uncomplicated stroll was a gem sacred to both of them; Rufus's miserable tone caught her attention.

"Someday....Rufus... Someday. I ... hope today for your sake".

The dream of life played on like a song for both of them. While, for Rufus, it was but a fleeting light that played tricks, leaving him miserable. If only there were something, anything that could capture him like the day she met Sverre.

That's when the path became an imperceptible fork, letting her follow Sverre without hesitation, "I'm sure this path will lead us somewhere special," she spoke softly, still following her mate curiously. What was waiting at the other end, she wondered? Her wish told she knew it had to have been heard by someone. Perhaps, Rufus would get a huge surprise.

She followed her mate with wide blue eyes soaking colors and scents inward as the path moved onward. Everything was teaming with newness as hooves stepped ahead. Then when Sverre stopped, moving to the side, her heart almost stopped as breath escaped in awe. The foliage grew so thick in colors and the Willows that adorned the area. Though, enormous excitement spilled outward in a gasp as her mouth opened in amazement. Immediately, she trotted to the water, pawing at the shore three times. Closing her eyes, she whispered, ""Please. If you can hear me. Please find someone for Rufus. I know he's not the most bachelor-like material, but even someone as grouchy as he is ... there is happiness out there... I just know it".

Finishing her wish, she smiled then returned to her mate's side, "I can't tell you what I wished for, but please cross your hooves; it comes true." Stretching her neck outward, she nibbled on his cheek, "It just has to come true."

Sighing, she leaned inward once more, her head resting against Sverre, "I couldn't have asked for a perfect day. You always know how to make my heart soar as if wings carried us both". Silently, she thought to herself that wish would come true. Whoever was listening, it just might take them a while to find the perfect one.

WC: 462

Artymus

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:14 pm
Rufus harumphed from the caboose of their little train. He was not impressed by the pond, nor by the trail, or anything else they'd seen on their adventure. He sat on his behind with a dull thud, glaring over the water.

Sverre turned to Reflexion, a small smile on his face. "A wish, eh? Well, then I hope it does come true". He gently rested his head on the top of hers, savoring the contact. She was the kindest mare he'd ever met. "I'm glad you're happy", he told her. He would do anything to make her happy, give anything for her to be happy. "Every day with you is perfect", he murmured. He rubbed his cheek against her, reluctantly lifting his head again. "Well, shall we see if there's anything good to eat? I didn't think to bring anything with us".

He didn't need to ask Rufus twice. With a groan, the kneazle got up, stretching and flexing his claws. He'd spotted some kind of small rodent in the brush off to the side, where the grasses were tall, and the bushes had begun to grow together closely. On silent feet, Rufus stalked over, watching for any other movement. Maybe lunch would improve his mood, although he doubted it.

Rein_Carnation

WC: 210  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:17 am
User Image

As the world was awakening with lovers in tow, a small creature filled with wonder opened her eyes. It was a beautiful day as her sleek feline form stretched outward upon her back paws stretched to the sky. Springtime was joyous for this panther more than any other creature she could know. It was just so pleasant and full of wonder all in the same. A lone butterfly glided near her and quickly landed upon her nose gently. She wiggled a bit, feeling the ticklish feet touch her nose. A cute little sneeze followed, causing her to stretch, turning to all fours. Yawning, she looked around for something of a curiosity when her ears perked to the sounds of visitors nearby. Inhaling the fresh air, she focused on a stallion and mare, most likely enjoying a stroll. The other scent made her heterochromatic blue and green orbs grow wider. This scent was strange yet enticing; it was a male. Now at the moment, lighting her curiosity with an eagerness to find this loner and introduce herself. As she made her way through the flowers and lower-hanging willow trees, her eyes caught a glimpse of a very grumpy kneazle. It broke her heart to see that springtime wasn't appeasing him in happiness.

Well, that had to change.

Slowly her padded feet let her creep closer without hinting she was zoning in on her target. Ever so cautious, she snuck toward him with bright eyes glistening till she pounced on him like a cub taking down a leaf with an adoring hug of her paws. It was so sudden he had no time to react as paws moved swiftly, turning her around to face him. His crystal eyes that shined like water rippling from a breeze captured her instantly. He was much larger than her, with adorable little wings to match his eyes. Knowing that this stranger might be cross at her, she rolled on her back, fully paws kneading the air like dough. Smiling at him with large eyes, she spoke, "Sorry about the entrance. I thought you needed some happiness. I'm Kalico, by the way; what's yours?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reflexion had been so enamored being with her robust and handsome mate, not realizing there was yet another here. Nibbling on her mate's neck, she nodded, "As beautiful as this place is, I'm sure there is something tasty."

As she turned to walk onward with her mate, something pounced out of the bushes and grabbed Rufus playfully. It happened so fast she had no clue who or what just happened. Then her eyes widened as a smaller-sized female panther was facing Rufus with adoration. Reflexion couldn't help but gasp. Could this be a solution to the wish she made? The mare laughed despite her surprised expression because, at the moment, something had singled out poor Rufus. Now she could only hope Rufus would accept this adoration and finally stop being disgruntled with the world. Leaning toward Sverre, she nudged him, "Let's try over here. I think Rufus might want to be alone with this new lady guest. I think she is extremely adorable".

Reflexion was specific; there could be food nestled within this lush foliage. Right now, though, the mare wanted to give Rufus a chance to let Spring bite him as most single creatures. Perhaps, this wouldn't be a miserable day for all of them. Reflexion, though, could say she was having a fantastic day.

WC: 573

Artymus

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:47 am
Rufus yelled as he was pounced upon. "AAAAGH!", screamed the kneazle. As soon as he was free from his attacker's weight, he leapt backwards and took a stance, ready to defend himself. He didn't expect to see a sleek, multicolored female. He watched her with utter befuddlement as she immediately rolled onto her back, and introduced herself. "I-I-I...", he stammered out. As his brain began to catch up and process what had just happened, Rufus thought to himself, Well, she has a fitting name. Taking a breath, he finally found his tongue. "I'm...Rufus. It's nice to meet you?". He thought it was an extremely strange way to introduce oneself, but he was beginning to think it charming. He'd also begun to think she was quite striking with her coloring, and her eyes were doubly interesting, being two different colors. "How...how are you?", he asked. Rufus wasn't good at small talk, but it was better than standing there like an idiot, just staring at her.

Hearing Rufus cry out, Sverre turned quickly to see what was happening with his favorite little buddy. He was ready to charge in to the rescue, but realized that Rufus had been caught unawares....by a girl? Oh, now this was funny. He watched the pretty-colored female try to engage with Rufus, and Rufus' confusion with extreme amusement. Trying not to laugh, he said to Reflexion, "I think you're right. She is very pretty. Let's hope he doesn't ruin this." With a chuckle, he followed his mate as she led him to some spring grasses. Sverre knew today would be a good day, even more so now that Rufus had someone to occupy him. Maybe now Rufus wouldn't be so ding-dang grumptastic.

Rein_Carnation

WC: 285  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:02 am
Kalico's paws still kneaded the air as she smiled with affection. How long had it been since a single, potential male had traveled into this beautiful flower-filled landscape? Sure couples of all kinds, from the Soquili to the smaller species, had enjoyed a romp through this mystical place. A single bachelor was like a diamond settled firmly, ready to have swooned. That thinking was slightly farfetched, leaving that secret buried in her everchanging subconscious. The first thing she had to do was win him over with cuteness. "Rufus," she repeated with an agreeing purr of her throat, "You have a very handsome name, Rufus." Turning to her belly, she got a decent centered view of him, "Would you like to hunt mice with me?". Purring still, she giggled, swishing her tail as she playing leaned in for a quick nuzzle. "I know where there are some tasty ones," she motioned with a paw, "I'm sure you'd enjoy it."

She knew he would follow at a simple glance since, as elder parents would say, He's "twitterpated." Spring was a time to bring out all types and possibly that special someone. If she lost her chance, it would be back to playing in the flowers, sleeping, mousing, all the normal routine. But, What if he would let her travel with him? She definitely seemed to brighten that mood this was agreed upon. Ears perking, she heard the small paws, Found one," she whispered with a wiggle of her rump, running toward the source.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reflection was proud that her wish just might have come true. She smiled, following her mate as the scent of Spring sweet grass wafted into her nose. Walking over toward the water confirmed her senses, letting the sweet aroma of grass tickle her with a laugh. As she enjoyed the delicacy of sweetness, each blade savored her appetite. This day was so amazing right now. What a lovely place to bring foals to admire the view. Perhaps, someday that dream would come true. She thought with another smile. Turning to her mate, she asked, "If that little female really does capture Rufus' heart, maybe we could ask her to join us? I'm sure mornings wouldn't be so negative with a pretty girl to tide him over."

That little panther was so adorable that they couldn't leave her behind.

WC: 389

Artymus

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:20 pm
If he could have, Rufus would have blushed at her compliment. "Th-thank you", he stammered out. At her invitation to hunt, he accepted without even thinking. He had been trying to find mice himself, after all. At her touch, he felt something ignite within himself; feelings he'd never felt before. These feelings urged him to follow her, not just into the grasses to hunt, but he felt as if he would follow her anywhere she went. "Yes...", he whispered back. He knew she would hear him. Rufus felt as if he were in a dream, the edges of his vision blurred as the only thing he focused on was Kalico, her beautiful coat of colors mesmerizing him. On silent feet, he padded to her side, utterly ensnared in her charms. He was her creature now, and knew he would do anything she asked of him. As she took off, he bounded after her, not at all interested in the same hunt as she.

Sverre watched the pair disappear into the tall grass from the corner of his eye, a smirk on his face. His head swiveled towards his own mate as she spoke. "Yes, I think you're right. I think she'd be a wonderful addition to our little troupe", he replied. Anything that made Rufus happy would be very welcome, indeed. She seemed like a free spirit, and he could tell Rufus was absolutely smitten. He was a smitten kitten. Sverre chuckled to himself at his own joke as he bent down to begin on lunch. He decided that when they came back, he'd ask.

It wasn't but a minute later that both felines came trotting back through the grass, their catches dangling from their mouths.

Rein_Carnation

WC: 286  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:29 am
Kalico being quite the experienced mouser, found some of the fattest, tastiest, juiciest mice in the area. They certainly had their fill of an amazing mouse brunch. Once the hunt was complete, they returned to Rufus' companions sporting the best catch for approval. Something perked her curiosity as paws parted the taller grasses. It seemed the mare had no companion as she was sure Rufus followed the Stallion. Taking the initiative, she motioned herself toward the mare, eyes glimmering in the sun's warmth. She asked a simple question in the politest tone she could muster, "Excuse me. I see you have no familiar traveling with you. Do you, by chance, have one?" Yes, it was risky, yet she was positive her answer would be good.

Reflexion had been enjoying her mate's company as they nibbled on sweet grasses. Catching the sound of something approaching, she noticed Rufus with the female. It was even more of a shock when the smaller sleek panther walked up to her, eyes shimmering like two different gems. The query made by the panther took her off-guard, taking Reflexion a moment to reply, she began with kindness, . Hoping secretly before this moment, she instantly knew what this creature was asking her.

The panther's eyes widened till both blue and green orbs became wide as saucers, "I've lived here quite a while now, and well," she smiled with appreciation, "It's not exactly exciting living here by oneself."

Reflexion chuckled, "Would you like to travel with us?". Her head swaying smoothly to look in the direction of the enamored Rufus, Instantly, she'd see Rufus get flustered, which was quite a treat to watch.

Kalico's eyes seemed to explode with happiness, "Yes. Yes! I'd love to travel with you! Pausing, she turned her head to both stallion and Rufus, then back to Reflexion, "Wonderful! Just one more question... Can I be your companion? Oh, let's do introductions. Please". Straightening herself up, she sat on her haunches, a paw pointed toward her chest, "I'm Kalico. Now your turn, please."

The mare grew amused by this sweet pather. So, standing up tall, "Nice to meet you, Kalico. My full name is Reflexion du Soliel. But you may just call me Reflexion".

Kalico purred, "Nice you meet you as well, Reflexion."

Then she bounded over to Rufus, nuzzling him, "Did you hear? I get to travel with you!"

Reflexion laughed at the positivity since Rufus was much calmer now. It seemed the sun was starting to make its descent toward the mountains. Today had been magical with beauty to behold. Turning to her mate, she sighed,

Leaving his side, she walked toward the path Sverre had chosen. The smell of flowers, the chirping of birds, and the spring warmth were hard to leave behind. Perhaps, another day they could seek this place and enjoy nature in her bustling wonderment.

Turning her head back once more, "Kalico. Rufus. It's time to go home."

WC: 534

Artymus

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:55 pm
Rufus and Sverre had been silent through the conversation between Kalico and Reflexion, making eye contact as the two had made their introductions. Sverre smiled at Reflexion as Kalico had approached Rufus, and the kneazle sighed with happiness. His own heart was fit to burst as he watched his mate return to the trail they had used to find this place, and as the furballs padded after her, leaning on each other. He was happy to bring up the rear this time, watching his little buddy become more at ease as they went. As they made their way home, he realized that Rufus had begun humming, something he only did when he was in a good mood. Today really had been a wonderful day, and he was thrilled to return home with his little family. Hopefully tomorrow would be just as wonderful.

WC: 142  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:19 am
Since its not at the top of the post, adding it here smile

Quote:
Prompt:

In the aftermath of the winter storm, Kawani's denizens greet the approaching spring with cautious hope. Though the frost lingers in the mountains' reaches, the thaw has arrived, and hints of the new season appear in the form of leaf buds on branches no longer bowed by snow. The following hush is broken by bird song, and the tell-tale sign of new life on the way. In some circles, now is the time to seek out alliances and renew bonds with friends and family separated by winter's grip; in others, individuals might be twitterpated, seeking out a potential mate, ever eager to show off and impress. Others still are simply eager to travel to greener pastures and savor the building warmth and the hope of an early spring. Some among the Soquili and familiars alike may be all too used to this dance, but others may find it very foreign indeed.

As the world begins to wake from the winter thaw, more and more Soquili find themselves out and about. Perhaps the winter weather had kept them at bay, but now they are here in full force, crowding the Kawani with their presence. While the competition for resources may be made all the more fierce with these strangers in the mix, some Soquili may not find their company so very loathsome after all. Then again, the rites of spring are never without some degree of drama.

How does your Soquili or familiar respond to the burgeoning Spring? Are they ready to get out there and spread their figurative (or sometimes literal) wings now that the weather is warmer? Are they out seeking new friends, new locations, or a mate? Or perhaps they are put off by all the incessant birdsong, chatty new neighbors, and twitter pated fools? Is love in the perfumed air? Or is your soq just trying to make it through the day unbothered and on a hunt for peace and quiet? The world is teaming with new life -- is your Soquili or familiar ready?

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items