Submit

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:49 pm
This rp is for the 2022 March Rp Spring Prompt. It includes these fine soq on a little raft ride down a lazy stream heart

User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:50 pm
Gwynt smiled proudly at the little boat he had made. He had managed to make a tight bottom layer of buoyant sticks with some sturdy leaves between the sticks and passengers, flowing up to make sides so no one would have any fear of falling in. He had even delicately picked a variety of flower petals to line the inside so the journey would be cushioned and pleasant.

His smile broadened when he looked over to see Riesling walking towards him. He had hoped she would take him up on his offer for a miniature ride along the stream now that the waters had calmed from their winter torrent. "Hello, fair maiden!" he called to her as she grew closer. "The vessel is in fine order today!"

Riesling stopped to stand at his shoulder, her muzzle graced with her own beaming smile as a twinkle entered her eye at seeing the tiny, well made raft. "You have out done yourself this time, Gwynt. The flowers you have added will add a fine atmosphere. Is anyone else from Aos Si joining us today?"

Gwynt shrugged casually. "I spread word I was organizing a trip down the stream, but since leaving to make the raft, I have not heard anything. I thought we might eat a little and see if anyone finds us." As he finished what he hoped was a casual enough response he pulled a basket from beneath a nearby tree loaded with apples and her own grapes. He gave a little self-conscience cough as her eyebrow lifted, seeing grapes from her own orchard. "Tokaji said these were ripening too soon and should be eaten today. I hope you don't mind."

Riesling smiled as her eyes rolled. "I suppose he has learned suitably from what I have taught him. They do look rather scrumptious" She let a chuckle leave her throat before filling her mouth with a plump grape.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Come on mother, it's not like I kept it from you" luana stated as she rolled her eyes at the dramatic mare. Whenever Luana disclosed something with her mother it was made to be an extreme event in her life only because since the birth of Luana and her sister, their mother hadn't really had that much of an exciting life beyond her everyday with Daevyn. Bless him, he had been the father they never knew and while he has expressed a lack of tolerance for their childish antics he had also been Persistent in their teachings and with raising them properly.

It had been some time since she was an adolescent and making small remarks about her time with Crow, her mother basically having to play detective to figure out what her daughters were doing with their spare time when not in sight, but she could gather an idea about what they were up to and while she might pry in to these details she could never truly force them.

It was up to them to share.

After a long discussion both Luana and Illumise had agreed to go on a tour after hearing some rumour on the wind of a flutter starting up a business on a local river. They agreed it would be a wonderful adventure and something memorable to experience together so here they were, stood a few hoof beats away from the makeshift kyak awaiting instructions from the captain as they observed the two already occupying the space in the tour craft.

"Hello!" Luana started "We are here to attend the tour!" She smiled, looking between the two for a response.

Word Count: 275  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:37 pm
Riesling and Gwynt both turned their heads to greet the new comers. Gwynt felt a little ping as he said farewell to his alone time with Riesling, but the second after he had done so his mind was a flutter with joy at the thought of showing others the beauty he had found along the stream. "Hello!" His voice carried over the short distance as he called out in response. "We have some apples and grapes left over from a snack if you would like? If not, we were just about to push off if you want to shrink and join us. The stream is nice and calm today so there is time to munch if you would like. We will be flowing past the Mouse Cafe later in the day if you wanted to save an appetite for then, but I can't guarantee it will happen sooner than later."

Riesling was happy to let Gwynt do most of the talking as she stood in the small raft enjoying the view. The temperature of the water still had a tinge of crispness to it, but in the sun it helped to keep the temperature bearable. After she was sure he had finished she did take the opportunity to introduce the two of them. An activity Gwynt often forgot among all the other words he loved to say. "hello, I am pleased you could join us today." Her gentle voice floating on a breeze up to them. "I am Riesling, and our lovely tour guide today is Gwynt."  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items