User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cookie Masterson
Family Double Dare Revived Host

Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

Cookie Masterson: ...

[GameShow Marathon Set: Nick Arcade Set]
Tournament Pot: $3,713
*OOC Game Marathon 2022 Finals Part 2*
*Champion Match*
*Mikey's World: Pirate's Cove*
Yellow Team Score: 192 Points (Ursula & Anton)
Red Team Score: 236 Points (Richard & Athena)/DQ Clock

Of course, Athena. That was so much fun! Richard said to his beloved.

BGM: YDKJ 2011 Main Theme
Cookie Masterson: I see you had a lot of fun during the Mermaid Princess 3rd Birthday OOC Game Marathon 2022! They won it all, folks! Join again next time sometimes, when that will be. See you next time, bye! Have a Happy, Safe, Healthy & Prosperous 3rd Birthday to the Mermaid Princess Roleplay Guild!

Narrator: *In Michael Scott's Voice* Finishing this OOC Game Show Marathon 2022 was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. People always talk about triumphs of the human spirit, well today I had a triumph of the human mind. That’s why everybody was applauding for me at the end. And I’m very, very proud of that.
*Normal Voice* Anyway, I'm already in burnout between Technical Difficulties, and among other things such as Covid, just to name a few since this OOC Game Show Marathon Tournament took 8 Months to finish from March 2022 to October 2022. So I'll be taking a break from this Marathon Tournament for a while. More on this in a PSA later...
Other than that, thank you for participating in this 3rd Birthday of the RP Guild, Bye for now.

BGM: YDKJ 2011 Ending
(applause and cheers, as the credits roll)
Narrator: Nick Arcade is recorded in front of a live audience at Nickelodeon Studios, Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida!

*End of OOC Game Marathon 2021 Tournament*

Portions of this Tournament have been edited due to Technical Difficulties beyond control & have no effect on the Final Outcome in any way.

The OOC Games are played for a Fandom Sense of Entertainment

Queentintin

Quote:

wild and crazy thing