Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Character Journals
Mother Rise's Stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:25 pm
Introduction and General Details

This is: Me

My Voice

My birthday: March 22

Marital status: Dating Billy Batson

House : 1413 Doux District

Myers Briggs Personality: Name: code (#)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:26 pm
Family & Relationships

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Original

Relationship: Name
    Notes:

Friends & Others

- Name
    Level:
    Thoughts:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:27 pm
Character Development Questions for: Saorise

✻ What is your OCs go to comfort food and drink?
-Is their comfort food based off their cultural background, or was it something often made for them by someone else- do they make it themselves or will it never be the same if they don't order it from Ann in that small shack of a restaurant downtown. Was the recipe thrown together and simply works, or was it created from a very specific recipe. Have they added variants to the dish or drink, do they prefer it hot or cold. What about the dish or drink comforts them- they temperature against their hands, the steam rising to their nostrils, the cool color that reminds them of a midsummer's day.

Ah well, it doesn't fit stereotype very well, but I would have to say that chocolate is my comfort food, especially the "Death by Chocolate" cake that the bakery in the next town makes. Same family has had the recipe for generations, so it has been a similar great taste for over a hundred years (don't tell them I said it, but the version they were making in the 1920s was the best.) Even though it has been changed up every now and then, the principles are the same. I just can't get enough of how rich and decadent it is. It is best when served warm with a side of ice cream. Goes down like a brick, but it is a brick of bliss.

As for drink, guess it would have to be the mead that early worshippers would leave for us, but I haven't tasted any of that in millennia. Bring me right back home if I did though.

✻ Describe your OCs smile. Be as detailed as possible.
-Do their smiles begin on the left or right on their lips, does their smile emphasize their crows feet, a dimple, a wrinkle. Does their smile light up a room. Is it obscured by facial hair or oral jewelry. Are their teeth crooked, yellow, chipped- do they show their teeth at all when they smile. Do they hide their smile by biting their lip or covering their lips with their hands.

Well, it be hard to describe when there are so many different types of smiles. D'ye mean the little smirk when someone makes a witty reparté? That's lips still closed, left corner upturned just a hair. Or the general smile like when someone says they like me dress? That be a smile what starts center left and extends rapidly up along either side, revealing dern near white teeth (not toothpaste commercial level white, but they are clean and sparkly). The heat brings color to me cheeks which hides the freckles a might. There be others, but I suppose they're the main ones.

✻ What are your OCs comfort gestures or self-touch gestures? (Common comfort gestures include rubbing the back of the neck or gripping their own arms.) Can they suppress these gestures , what would cause them to, and what events most provoke the use of these gestures?
-Even the most confident of characters have their achilleas heel. When someone has encroached on their insecurities, is their comfort gesture representative of falling into themselves, making themselves smaller. Is it aggressive from an outside perspective. Is the gesture obsessive, sporadic, repetitive- or slow, calm, methodical. Is it noticeable or supple, cause mild pain or soothe the pain caused from whatever provoked discomfort.

I'm like the majority here, rubbing the back of my neck is a common one for me as well as biting the inside of my lip. I guess I could suppress them, but it is rare that I would feel the need to (an example of when I would need to is when I'm talking with my Boss.) I'm pretty open and laid-back, so there isn't much that gets to me or makes me uncomfortable in that way. But a common one is when people start asking about why I always have a scarf or similar item on. I tell them it's because I like them, but the question still makes me nervous. Otherwise it would probably be when I'm getting rightfully reprimanded. It makes me feel bad to know I failed to live up to expectations on matters that I care about.
So, nature of the gestures, huh? Well, biting my lip I guess is symbolic of making myself stop and think before I speak. It isn't particularly noticeable or distracting, and I'm not exactly going about it manically or anything. Just sort of a fast light chew. I don't know about causing or solving pain, it's just a slight distraction that gives me pause. As for rubbing the back of my neck, mostly it is a slow minor thing that people wouldn't pay much attention to. Gets a little faster and more erratic when I'm at Work, but still nothing dramatic. That one I guess causes pain, but not physical pain at least.

✻ Does your OC work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
Depends on which work you are talking about. My job at the bar is fun and all, but if I didn't have to work I wouldn't. They don't look kindly at employees getting drunk and picking up patrons. As for Work, it is a part of me, and I can't imagine living without it. I liked the old job description better, but it is what it is and I'm not about to argue with the Boss. In an ideal world, I would have my Job, but I would also be that bar patron who is there so often that newcomers mistake them for employees. That or if I could become one of the dancers here, that would be wonderful.

✻ How does your OC handle eye contact and why?
I don't go seeking it out, cause then you feel like you have to have a conversation, but if it happens it happens. If it does happen by accident I'll nod and maybe say hello, depends on the situation. I view most people as my equal, so no reason for either of us to subvert our gaze. Anyone who avoids my gaze, I assume they are either shy and it is my duty to get them comfortable with me, or some a*****e has made them think they aren't worth much, and of course I need to fix that. I refuse to ever look down on people, though sometimes such situations happen on the Job. Only people I subvert my eyes to are my Boss and anyone who has summoned me / I'm in a contract with. I'm still sort of a fae creature, so the rules apply.

✻ Describe your OC in three words. Now let them describe themselves in three words. What experiences would have caused the difference in these answers?
Dual-natured, motherly, and open
Oi! Who answered that? Boss, that you?
Friend, Follower, and Outdated

I suppose I feel like I've followed orders right well, but the fact that I still feel right bad about taking people, and that not much of my personality has changed since my role switched, guess that suggests I'm still trying to live in both my old and current ways. Open and motherly I suppose goes along well with friend, so not really a difference there. I think I'm a bit outdated cause I still keep to the old traditions I was brought up on and I still love the old legends.

✻ Do they get out of bed on the right or left side?
What sort of question is that? I get out the closer side. What's the sense in rolling all about just so you can stick to a side when you could rise in half the time by using the nearest side. I tend to prefer the side of the bed furthest from the door, but if I'm bunking with someone and thus have a strong opinion, I'll just go with that.

✻ How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
How would I know that? Shouldn't someone else answer this?

✻ How does your OC cry?
(loud, unapologetic sobs, silent whimpers- or anything in between. Include their body language, whether their tears drip from the left or right tear ducts of their eyes, and whether they are comfortable crying in front of others.)

I confess, I don't really cry much anymore, I've seen too much horror in my years to really get too depressed anymore. But I guess when that was still a thing, I was rather loud and open. See, back then it was a sign of being a thinking creature to show emotion, unlike now it would seem. So while I didn't beat my breast and tear out my hair like in the Greek tragedies, I would openly wail, body language completely open to let the grief out. I don't even know which tear ducts were used, it was kind of a messy affair. And of course, I didn't care who was around. A time of grief is a time of grief, and people seemed to understand that.

“A tongue has no bones but it can break a heart.”
✻ Take the quote above and narrate, from your OCs pov, the first and most notable experience that comes to mind pertaining to this quote. If the characters agrees with the statement, have them defend it's validity or if not, have them refute with an argument.

I suppose most people mean that a cruel word can break a person's heart, which I have definitely seen, but in my experience true words said out of courtesy or necessity have been the most painful. Hearing that the job you dreamed of since you could first remember is now no longer in existence is rough. But the worst examples have to do with death. If you are with a loved one when they die, the death may haunt you, but at least you can convince yourself that you were loyal and there for them so they did not die alone. But when someone tells you that someone you were close to has died, there is always that thought in your mind constantly nagging and tearing you up. You wonder if there is something you could have done to prevent it, you wonder if they died easily (or not, depending,) and you wonder if there was anyone there to give them a calming word or a loving look as they passed.

I suppose the first time I really experienced it was when the boss told me that __ had been lost at sea. His words did not contain any tenderness, but he had told me before anyone else as she and I had been particularly close. I know it is better knowing than not, and I truly do appreciate that he spoke with me privately before announcing it to the others en masse, but even eight or nine thousand years later I still feel guilty for her death and it breaks my heart to ponder if there was anything I could have done differently so that she might live.

✻ Make a list of 5 things your protagonist does not want to do.
Erm, let me change the tense on that just a bit. So, five things I don't want to do. I could cheat out and say obvious things, like I don't want to be killed by a hippo, but I'll play fair.
1) I don't want to spend another century single.
2) I don't want to disobey my god, but I also don't want to be just an agent of death.
3) I don’t want to go on a diet, that’s for sure.
4) I don’t want to see the day when Ceres loses the man she loves.
5) I don’t want to outlive humanity.

✻ Which of these does your character prefer and why? Stability or novelty? Honesty or charity? Safety or possibility? Talent or effort? Forgiveness or vengeance?
-Stability vs. Novelty: Novelty. I’ve been alive forever, watched civilizations and cultures die because they refused to change. So I guess I want to see things thrive and want to experience a whole new world as often as I can.
-Honesty vs. Charity: Honesty. Despite how the fae might seem like fibbers, we are horribly honest. We may refrain from saying parts of the truth, or allow our listener to come to false conclusions, but we cannot tell a lie nor may we bend the truth.
-Safety vs. Possibility: Depends. In most cases, I love possibility and seeing what wonders can be discovered. However, in my own line of work and dealing with my boss, I tend to err on the safe side, just because he is not one you really want to displease, plus, he likes the olden days, so no new stuff.
-Talent or Effort: Effort. It is fantastic to see someone with a talent, but talent by itself isn’t much. You have to apply effort to a talent to really make it something extraordinary. And if you don’t have any talent in something, you may not ever perfect it, but you’ll be a hell of a lot better if you put in a bit of effort.
Forgiveness or Vengeance: Forgiveness. “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.” The problem with vengeance is that you have to keep the insult or whatever upset you burning in your breast all of the time, and the whole time it is there it consumes you. In the end, you may have done to someone what they did to you or worse, but it isn’t going to make up for the hurt. Forgiveness is great: people don’t necessarily expect it, so they may be stunned and act like an idiot (which is entertaining,) or they might be more inclined to be nice to you. Plus, if you forgive someone, they are more likely to forgive an innocent faux pas on your part.

✻ When your OC puts their hands together, which thumb is on top?
Um, I don’t really know. Give me a sec… Shite, now I’m thinking about it and I can’t act naturally. I think it is the right one…yeah, that felt a tad more comfortable.

✻ How much do they rely on their minds and intellect, versus other approaches like relying on instinct, intuition, faith and spirituality, or emotions? What is their opinion on this?
I can’t say I rely upon my intellect too much, maybe a bit for tactics on a mission, but still that’s not all that often. Mostly I would say I rely upon my instinct and intuition. I’ve been alive for ages upon ages, and in that time my instincts and intuition have become well-honed and infinitely more reliable than any other governing factor. As for faith and spirituality, I’m a disciple, so I sort of have to follow it, but that dictates my job and a fair amount of my personality. I wouldn’t say, on the whole, that it dictates how I think. Emotions do play a sizable part in my thinking, but for the most part I am a very happy-go-lucky person, so it guides me along an optimistic path. Sometimes that path is not advantageous, so my instincts have to drag me over to a safer path. All in all, I could probably use a little more logic, and I feel like I must be the worst disciple ever, but for the most part, I like how I run myself and my life.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:28 pm
Getting to Know You

What is your favorite color?
xxxShamrock green wink

When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
xxxI was never a child and there was never a question as to what I was. I was created as I was to be.

What’s your most favorite place that you’ve travelled?
xxxHard to say, places have changed so much over my lifetime. I suppose the Hedge near Southern Ireland is one of the most beautiful places.

If you could get on a plane tomorrow to anywhere, where would you go?
xxxBack to Ireland. I haven't seen my home country in centuries.

Are you closer with your mom or your dad, and why?
xxxNeither. I never had one.

How many children do you want, and why?
xxxWhy limit myself? I was an agent of a fertility god, with innate powers to help populations (plant, animal, and human) grow. That's who I am and I am happiest when fulfilling that function.

What is your favorite meal (savory and dessert)?
xxxShepherd's pie is my favorite savory recipe. Meat and potatoes, how can you go wrong? As for dessert, anything that mixes copious amounts of alcohol and chocolate is sure to get me to loosen the belt.

What is your go-to movie or TV series?
xxxThe cinema is still rather new to me, so can't say I've given it much thought. I do like "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "101 Dalmatians" though.

What is your dream career?
xxxFull time mom, though I think I could moonlight as a midwife while I was at it.

If you had to get a(nother) tattoo, what would it be and why?
xxxI'm not planning on getting any, what with me likely outlasting them, but if I had to I might get something to remind me of the old country. Or maybe some ancient magical symbol. Ooh! I don't know what it would be, but I could put something on my belly and watch it grow as I bring the wee ones to term.

Would You Rather

Would you rather a beach, forest, city, or farm?
xxxI like them all! Though I suppose a farm not far from town with a forest around it would be ideal.

Would you rather eat a can of dog food or lick a fresh dog poo?
xxxLive through a few famines and you'll learn to take what you can get. But the canned food would be the preferred option.

Would you rather be blind from birth or turn blind as a teenager?
xxxI guess go blind partway through, then I would have an idea what things look like.

Would you rather lose all of the memories you’ve made to date or not be able to make any new memories?
xxxLose all of the old ones. Almost everyone I have ever loved is dead already, and my current relationships are still in their nascence, so they could quickly be brought back to speed after the erasure.

Would you rather always be overdressed or always be underdressed?
xxxWhich ever one is cuter.

Would you rather go without the internet for a month or go without showering for a month?
xxxI'm ancient, the life of the internet is barely a blip on my radar.

Would you rather only be able to shout for the rest of your life or only be able to whisper for the rest of your life?
xxxOof, that's a tough one. Normally I would say shout because I'm a loud person, but have you ever tried to get stuff done while a baby was asleep? Ninjas aren't that quiet.

Would you rather be stuck in a room for an hour with 100 non-venomous spiders or 100 non-venomous snakes?
xxxSpiders. We don't have snakes in Ireland, so I'm not too used to them.

Would you rather have your own private island or have your own private jet?
xxxA private island would be nice for future family reunions.

Would you rather live the life of fame and wealth or live in Harry Potter’s world?
xxxWrong accent in those books, I'll take the wealth and fame.

Raunchy (This is R18+, don't read if you do not like questions about anything sexual)

What is your favorite sex position?
xxxCan't say I have one. Really all depends on my partner and their physicality.

What is your ultimate turn on?
xxxBoring as it sounds, self-confidence bordering on hubris works for me.

What is your biggest turn off?
xxxHealth nuts

If you had to have a fetish, what would it be?
xxxI don't have to have one, but I do: weight gain/expansion. Specifically, I'm a feedee, ie the one who does the expanding. That said I'm not opposed to switching roles from time to time.

Have you ever been sexually attracted to the same sex?
xxxMany many times. You ever live with a bunch of fae before?

What is the hosttest sex dream that you’ve had?
xxxGo to a few of Pan's Bacchanals and you won't be able to tell what is dream and what is reality. But whether it happened or not, it was intense.

What is your signature move to get someone turned on?
xxxSorry, trade secret.

Would you prefer bondage or whipping?
xxxBondage. I can already imagine some nice scenes.

What is something that you want to do during sex, but you’ve been too afraid to try?
xxxHa! I'm not afraid to try anything. You'd be surprised what I've tried over my lifetime.

What makes you feel most comfortable during sex?
xxxHaving some degree of control. Might seem I give all control away sometimes, but I know they don't know my True Name, so no matter what happens I can always break away when I want.

Super Deep

How do you think that you will die?
xxxI don't know, but whatever it was would probably be caused by some mass catastrophic event. I've made it tens of thousands of years already.

If you could pass on only one of your attributes to your children, what would it be?
xxxMaybe my optimism or love for life.

What is something from your childhood that has shaped you into the person you are today?
xxxNever had one, remember?

Would you rather know that you had 3 months to live, or die instantly?
xxxDon't think I have a preference. It'd be weird though, saying goodbye to people cause I'm leaving. It has happened the other way more times than I can count.

Do you believe in soul mates?
xxxIf it can happen in fairytales, then it must have some degree of truth.

What are you most insecure about?
xxxPeople not liking the complete me. I didn't transition well when the heads rolled, but mine did roll. How I present is mostly how I am, but I have a dark side too.

What would your perfect day look like?
xxxWell, I don't have an event by event schedule or anything, but I know some of the features. Firstly, to be ultimate level it couldn't happen for several decades yet. Anyways, it would be a holiday of sorts, or at least something to draw the whole family together. The house would be practically swarming with people: our army of kids, spouses for most of the grown ones, their litters, and then of course Batty's mother. There'd be a veritable feast for every meal, but with plenty enough down time in between for everyone to rest and chat. Batty and I might disappear up to our room to get even better acquainted, if you know what I mean. We can always use the "pregnant woman needs to lie down" excuse for departing.

What are you afraid that people see when they look at you?
xxxA monster

What is the saddest that you’ve ever felt?
xxxThat would be when I found out my first love had died. We were an ageless people, so death was not something familiar to us. I was absolutely inconsolable for about six months, and remained in mourning for seven years. To this day I still cry over her if something brings back the memories too strongly.

What is the happiest that you’ve ever felt?
xxxI genuinely don't know. I'm fortunate enough to be able to say I have had many wonderful moments that filled my heart with joy.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:29 pm
Another Questionnaire

1: Who was the last person you held hands with?
xxxAnswer: Batty

2: Are you outgoing or shy?
xxxAnswer: Outgoing

3: Who are you looking forward to seeing?
xxxAnswer: I look forward to seeing anyone I like, but I guess I'm most looking forward to seeing my baby.

4: Are you easy to get along with?
xxxAnswer: I think so.

5: If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you?
xxxAnswer: He damn well better.

6: What kind of people are you attracted to?
xxxAnswer: Heroes, especially of the warrior variety.

7: Do you think you will be in a relationship 2 months from now?
xxxAnswer: Unless someone really screws up.

8: Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
xxxAnswer: Batty (or my kid if they happen to be male)

9: Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
xxxAnswer: I don't get why anyone would feel uncomfortable about it.

10: Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
xxxAnswer: Batty

11: What does the most recent text that you sent say?
xxxAnswer: My last text was actually a pic to Batty, and no it can't be shown in public.

12: What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
xxxAnswer:

13: Do you like it when people play with your hair?
xxxAnswer: Not really.

14: Do you believe in luck and miracles?
xxxAnswer: Aye, I do.

15: What good thing happened this summer?
xxxAnswer: I moved to a city with many incredible, single people.

16: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
xxxAnswer: You better believe it.

17: Do you think there is life on other planets?
xxxAnswer: Probably.

18: Do you still talk to your first crush?
xxxAnswer: Nope, she's dead.

19: Do you like bubble baths?
xxxAnswer: Of course! They are so relaxing, especially if the tub is big enough for two.

20: Do you like your neighbors?
xxxAnswer: I don't know them yet, but they haven't been a bother at least.

21: What are your bad habits?
xxxAnswer: Some people might say I can tease too much, or that back when I was single I was too loose, and I'm sure many people would list "no impulse control around sweets" as a bad habit, but I don't. None of those ever hurt anybody, and they are a part of who I am. I've never been ashamed of who I am.

22: Where would you like to travel?
xxxAnswer: Ireland

Questionnaire provided via jpg by Whiters4 on discord.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:29 pm
Yet Another Questionnaire

1 ) Who is the early bird/Who is the night owl? Batty is the early riser. I prefer staying up late when I can.

2 ) Who is the big spoon/Who is the little spoon? I'm the little, obviously.

3 ) Who hogs the covers/Who loves to cuddle? Me for both.

4 ) Who wakes the other one up with kisses? Usually Batty wakes me up eventually.

5 ) Who usually has nightmares? Neither of us.

6 ) Who would have really deep emotional thoughts in the middle of the night/Who would have them in the middle of the day? Maybe night for me and day for him? Don't really know.

7 ) Who sweats the small stuff? Neither of us.

8 ) Who sleeps in their underwear (or less)/Who sleeps in their pajamas? Both of us lean towards less.

9 ) Who makes the coffee (or tea)? Both of us can, just depends on when.

10 ) Who likes sweets/Who likes sour? All this flab didn't come from carrots you know. We're fairly equal on sour, but sweets are my favorite by far.

11 ) Who likes horror movies/Who likes romance movies? I don't care for either: horror movies focus on such strange niche things not half as terrifying as real life, and romance films make no sense at all. Batty is fine with most anything.

12 ) Who is smol/Who is tol? I am very smol. He is very tol.

13 ) Who is considered the scaredy cat? Neither of us, but maybe I'm closer.

14 ) Who kills the spiders? Neither of us. Spiders are just moved to a more convenient spot.

15 ) Who is scared of the dark? Neither of us. I can see in the dark.

16 ) Who is scared of thunderstorms? Batty has reason to be, but he's not. I'm not either.

17 ) Who works/Who stays at home? Well, we both work away from home, but he has a job at home too. I can never leave my Job, but hopefully in the near future I'll be staying at home other than that.

18 ) Who is a cat person/Who is a dog person? Batty has been mentioning getting both, and I can't say I have a preference. Though an energetic dog for him and a calm cat for me does seem proper.

19 ) Who loves to call the other one cute names? Mainly me, though he does it as well.

20 ) Who is dominant/Who is submissive? We share.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:35 pm
21 Questions

1: If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
xxxAnswer: Hmm, my top answer isn’t quite pc, so second would be cold iron.

2: What do you think is your guilty pleasure?
xxxAnswer: I used to have plenty, but now I’m with someone who doesn’t make me feel guilty about it.

3: If you were given a chance to change your career, what could be your dream job?
xxxAnswer: Does Queen Consort count?

4: What is your opinion on fate?
xxxAnswer: It’s real.

5: Who do you look up to as a role model?
xxxAnswer: Gaia

6: If you could only speak one word today, what would you say?
xxxAnswer:

7: If you could wedgie any historical figure, who would you pick?
xxxAnswer:

8: Would you rather live in a roller coaster park or a zoo?
xxxAnswer: A roller coaster park sounds fun.

9: Would you rather copy and paste in real life or undo in real life?
xxxAnswer: Sure there are things I wish hadn’t happened, but overall I’m pretty happy with how things worked out. So, copy and paste sounds good.

10: Would you rather have a boring conversation or eat your least favorite food?
xxxAnswer: A boring conversation is better than haggis.

11: Would you rather have an introverted significant other, or an outgoing one?
xxxAnswer: Definitely outgoing

12: What are qualities you really enjoy in a friend?
xxxAnswer:

13: If you could change one thing about your upbringing, what would it be?
xxxAnswer: I didn’t have much in the way of an upbringing. I just sort of appeared as I am.

14: In your opinion, what makes someone a good person?
xxxAnswer:

15: Have you ever cried at a movie?
xxxAnswer: Oh definitely.

16: Who from your past do you wish you had stayed in contact with?
xxxAnswer:

17: When you first meet someone you're attracted to, what do you first notice about them?
xxxAnswer: I notice how they carry themselves. Are they confident, bold, shy, or whatever?

18: Do you have tattoos? If not, do you plan to get any?
xxxAnswer: No I don’t have any and I probably won’t get any. They’d fade too quick.

19: If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy first?
xxxAnswer: There are a lot of things I wouldn’t mind getting, but I think a large house on a lot of land would be nice.

20: What is your biggest fear?
xxxAnswer:

21: Would you consider yourself as someone who is mentally and physically healthy? if not, how would you improve?
xxxAnswer:

● Character Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff