Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Spring sister picnic (Irridessa and Silver Mist)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:14 am
This is an rp between myself and Kara Asumie. Following the spring prompt for March.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:38 am
The winter season had been rough. Everyone worked and worried over their special family flower surviving the freezing temperatures. It also brought about different emotions amungst the family members. Some like her aunt, loved snow. Irridessa was impartial most of the time but when it made everyone crazy, she liked winter less. The blizzard storms kept out some loved ones like her sisters on and off 'friend'. So she had promised a lovely picnic once the land had thawed.

Irridessa ran out of the caves as soon as she noticed growth of berries and fruit. She grabbed what was easy to find and easy to reach. What she didn't find close by, she shifted to a smaller size and flitted out as far as father would let her go on their territory without a companion. She was this small size, in a garden her son started growing. Amungst the clumps of dirt where seeds were burried and a small vine from possibly a strawberry plant. The dirt was dry which told her Terrence hadn't watered in a few days. This was no use to her without anything to pick. It was still early spring with a chill in the air mostly in the morning and late nights. Her hoof scuffed the dirt before she fluttered down the line of clumped dirt to some clover leaves. These had grown fast and she could use these at least to go with the beginning berries she found. Silver was supposed to find food too, both bringing together what they found for their lovely sister date. It would be a chance to chat, gossip and such without others present.

WC :: 275  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:31 pm
Silver Mist happy to see that the snow was melting and the land was blooming. She pranced about seeing some raspberries, carrots, and honeydew. They were in the wild area that was close. So she picks a few and puts them in her bag that she is carrying just for this picnic that is with her sister. She has been looking forward to it. Seeing she felt lonely in winter this year because her friend couldn't view her at all. The storms were so snow heavy. Family was crazy keeping their special family lily alive and well all winter. So she was looking towards the outing which should be calm and collective with fun added.

There was something about the winter time that Silver had to admit she loved. Snow was pretty. But it was a bother to deal with. The storms that bring the snow can be so harsh not only on the land but on all that live there as well. The cold, hard to find food, and water frozen to the point it is undrinkable. Those were things she didn't like about winter. Shaking her head as she prances to the meeting spot that her sister and her said that they would met after they gathered some food. Humming and singing in her head as she gets to the meeting spot. Prancing in place as she is too excited to stay sill for even a little bit at the moment. This was something Silver was known for. Closing her eyes as she counts to see how long it will take for her sister to arrive as well. Slowly counting not to lose track on which number she is on though.

WC :: 283

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:28 pm
Irridessa flew back over to a bag she had left propped against a tree and dumped the clovers inside. That with the berries could be a yumy salad of sorts. Leaving the bag there for now she traveled out further to scavenge for any other tasty treats. She found herself in luck bumping into a trading soquili who gave her some nuts, juice and cookies. She pranced in place happily and trotted back to her satchel since being small the trade bag was too heavy. She carried one hung by her tail, which was strong from holding up her plushie so much. The other she had to bend and scoop over her nevk once she reached it. Feeling the two bags was quite enough even if Silver hardly brought anything, she lifted her head and started on her way to the meeting spot.

It had been some time since she last saw Silver. The letter was sure to have reached her. Irri had to stay close to her own family since her son was a handful to care for being so clingy. This would be the first they had seen eachother since shortly after the snow started to fall. Her mane had grown out, tighter curls loosening for a new look and a greenish feather now decorated a spot behind the lily she swore her father she would never remove. Closing in to the location, she could see her twin already waiting which helped Irri to pick up her pace. "Siiilveeerrr!" She sung as she trotted up, nuzzling against her sister in greeting. "I am so glad you made it through that crazy winter. I've missed you so much! Terrence was driving me with his fretting and worrying with each storm." She smiled warmly, dropping her short tail so the bag there slipped to the ground. "I found a trader so I have some juice called cider? And other goodies"

WC :: 320  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:30 pm
Nuzzling her sister back as she smiles. "I found raspberries, carrots, and some honeydew. Then between getting those and here I found some apples and a few bananas. The sweet treats in a friend's garden. So we should have a nice day." She missed her sister so much. "OMG I am not sure what you did to your hair but it is so pretty. All the love there. And yea Terrence needs a lover or something. Maybe we can play match maker for him. I met a pretty young thing before the snow storms hit. I wonder if I could track her down again. Oh wait is he into mares or stallions?" She wonders a bit as she smiles and nuzzles her sister again. "Well let us enjoy our day and chat away with all our snacks. Is this just the meeting spot or is it also the picnic spot as well?" Silver wasn't should if they were going to head to another spot or stay where they were which was a pretty place. But was shocked Silver Mist the most was the look new her sister had. It looked so super cute and suited her so well. Maybe Silver herself should get a make over due. Grow out her hair maybe?? Oh well she will figure that out later. Right now is sister time with lots of catching up.

WC :: 230

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:04 pm
Irri grinned and pulled off the other bag, letting it slowly drop to the ground. "That sounds great! I am starved already" opens the bag in front of her with her teeth and pulls out some fruit, pushing others out for her sister before plopping down ungracefully. "Thank you, I love it too. We should relax your curls too, comb them down some. After all we should look alike always" she answered playfully. "I know father still has a plushie for you, I saw it when he gave me mine." Turned and craned her neck to pull up the other bag that had more snacks and the juice. It was such a lovely day and this spot seemed great for the two of them to enjoy. "Please, relax and eat. It's part of why we are here." She chimed.

The mention of fixing up her son with someone had crossed her mind plenty. The poor stallion was too attached to his father to do so on his own. Her head tilted at the question of which Terrence prefered. "I am not sure which he likes. He hadn't shown many signs of interest. Though I really wouldn't be surprised if it was stallions. He needs someone that wouldn't mind how clingy he is. Poor Gai is trying not to be overwhelmed with him. I can see it is draining, he never gets time to himself." She babbled, though Silver already knew her nephew was that way. Her head shook slowly in thought. "We just might have to find someone ourselves. We can start with that mare maybe. Then see what he likes." She gave a small smile to her sister after, grabbing a peach from the bag and a few small berries to eat.

WC :: 293  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:52 pm
Silver Mist giggles as she listens to her sister tell her about her nephew. She sets down her bag and opens it. It holds all the stuff she brought with her to the picnic. "Well that sounds like a plan. Oh has you met Fawn's newest kiddos? They are so pretty. No flutter wings but both pawed sweeties. I got to meet them before the storms came rushing in as well. Elwood is the male and Lyria is the girl. Nice to see our family growing again." She points out as she then nibbles on an apple with some nuts. They had a lot of food. More then she thought that they would. "I would love a plushie. As well as redoing my mane. It would be nice to try a new style once in awhile. Maybe talk father into a lily as well." She giggles again.

Silver Mist thinks a few moments. "Well we can do like a dating game for sweet nephew and see who he likes more. I think we pick someone from each gender for him and have him spend time with each and find himself. That might be helpful. But we might have to move slowly so not to spook him. After all he does spook with ease sometimes. We don't want that." She smiles as she drinks some of the juice that Irri brought with her. "Mmm this is so good. Thank you for finding it."

WC :: 242

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:37 pm
Irridessa smiles, enjoying her sister's company after a whole season apart. "Fawn had kids? How did I miss this?" She was surprised to say the least. No one even made her aware that Fawn had any relationships. Her head nodded slowly as Silver spoke on about each new family member while internally she was figuring out something else. "I'm a.. great grandmother?" She said aloud with a wheeze. She had been teasing their father Shadow mostly about so many great grandbabies but hearing out loud she was now getting up there, it was surreal. "Nooo... I can't be. It was spooky hearing grandma." A shudder ran through her. She still felt pretty young. Was time really flying that fast? Her foals had grown so quickly. "I would love to meet them." She finished, still flabergasted.

Once snapping out of it, she pushed some stuff over to Silver. A lone butterfly flitting about the meadow. "The lily you might have to sneak off with but yes, I think yours was dark. It might have originally been for me, but I look the light one. I could take you to someone who helped with my mane. It is such a pain to do yourself." She chewed on a banana, followed by some of the honeydew. Hearing mention of the dating game, she lifted her head to stare at her sister. "A what?" She listened on. "Okay. It's better then waiting on him. I can find the male.. or even mother could. She has a better eye for them. It might take some time and I do hope it works. He's even bothered father around the lilies."

WC :: 274  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:30 pm
Silver Mist hearing Irri come to the realization that she was a great grandma. "Oh yea Fawn is your grandkid. I forgot. While Lyria and Elwood are from a spirit or one night stand. I can't recall. It wasn't planned and I am not sure she told anyone. I bumped into her and the kids so that is why I know. Did you see her this season?" Nuzzling her sister. "I am sure Fawn said something about spirits or something seeing the kiddos are adult already. I know that does happen for some breedings." Trying to let her sister know that it is ok and making it sound like she isn't that old. After all with the spirits touching breedings so some are adult pretty fast is something they do at least that is what Silver thinks.

"Ohhh a dark Lily sounds pretty even more so against my white coat. The light one is so pretty on your dark coat. And yea I think someone else to help me with my mane for sure. I don't think I could do it on my own." She takes the things that Irri pushed towards her and nibbles on them. "The snow was so pretty once the storms ended so we could enjoy playing in the snow. Sad it melted away but happy it did so you and I could have this picnic. And yes Nephew needs our help with a bit of a push to get him out into the dating world. Fling with another or find a lifemate. Something."

WC :: 258

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:58 pm
Irridessa pondered and nodded. "Oh yes, I recall now. Mother said it was thanks to the spirits that we were born. Brother might need to make a trip as well, he has been mated for some time. Hmm guess that explains why it seems so suden. For me anyway." Chewing on some clover, she wondered if there was anything else she had missed through the winter. She smiled and returned the comforting nuzzle. Finished with eating, she got up to her hooves and cleaned up once Silver was done. "It just looked like snow." She mused at the comment of snow after the storms. Being more of a soquili that likes the dark, it was too blinding to her own liking. "I had seen a few playing in it. Not my thing however, snow. It's freezing and has no taste."

She slipped on the bag with the remaining food stuff and the ofher bag tucked inside. She grinned and nudged her sister. "Speaking of mates. We should talk about you and your relations some time sis. And I can try to figure out mine." The day was stil cool, not yet full sunshine and hot weather. It was comfortable even without a breeze. Her hooves flattened against dirt and grass instead of cold and snow. Fished out the cider and gave it to her "if you see mother, give this to her. She might enjoy it as well. The picnic was done and she had to return back to her family, so she nuzzled Silver for a little longer. "I should get back. It was great to see you, thank you for joining my picnic."

WC :: 275  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:55 pm
Silver Mist packing up the stuff she brought. "Anytime sis. And so far I am still with that purple stallion named Icarus. I hope to gain some offspring with him before I look for another fling and that is if I don't just fall fully in love with him that I don't wanna leave him. Like you are with Gai." She takes the cider. "Yes mother will enjoy it. I will give it to her first thing I do before going to enjoy some beauty sleep." She giggles a bit as she nuzzles her sister. "We need to do this more often now that the weather is getting better." Silver loves her twin sister. "Oh yes brother and his mate need kiddos. So many kids. because his mate was made to be a mother." Stretching a bit as she nuzzles her sister once more before heading off back home. "Bye and next time lets go have fun at a lake or something. Bring all the family we can round up."

She bows as she turns to head off back to her home. Once there she gives their mother the cider and heads to her napping place. Laying down to sleep as she smiles after having a great day with her sister and can't wait until they get toward as well. Nothing beats time with a sister for chatting and snacking. That was just the most prefect first day of spring she has had. Falling asleep with a smile on her face and song in her heart.

FIN

WC :: 256

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces