Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Does anybody know what on earth the "persona" feature is?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know what it is?
  yes
  no!
View Results

Witch of Rokkenjima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:13 am
I try to look at it and all I get is a page telling me that I don't have any Persona slots. Any insight would be deeply appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:43 pm
Witch of Rokkenjima
I try to look at it and all I get is a page telling me that I don't have any Persona slots. Any insight would be deeply appreciated.
it's something you get for subscribing to Gaia perks vs an avi.  

Darkness and Wings

Witch of Rokkenjima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:55 pm
Oh! Okay. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:40 pm
Persona lets you sport multiple outfits in the Forum at the same time (as long as you use the corresponding codes for them). This could be useful for when you're roleplaying multiple characters, and want to use Personas dressing up as them rather than using a secondary mule account. Beware though, once you change the Persona outfits, it will affect all old posts using the Persona code (similar to mule accounts).

I usually post with my human base avatar, but I do have Paw-based avatar as my Persona (for those rare occasions I want to post my Paw). This helps me in a way, because I spend a lot of time working with human base items, so I can't easily preview them with item-modifying-items (like scissors for hairstyles for example) if my main avatar is sporting a Paw base.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:52 pm
This post should show up as Paw, but it does not. I think either I got the code wrong, or it doesn't work in Guilds (poor Guilds get neglected from forum updates).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:16 pm
Thank you for the further explanation. I can see how that would appeal to people! biggrin  

Witch of Rokkenjima

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:42 pm
Yen Quest
This post should show up as Paw, but it does not. I think either I got the code wrong, or it doesn't work in Guilds (poor Guilds get neglected from forum updates).

To me, you appear to have a paw face (like a cat) but with a longer (in height) humanoid body. Rather like a mix-mash of the two. Quite cute! cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:24 pm
Clove Boheme

To me, you appear to have a paw face (like a cat) but with a longer (in height) humanoid body. Rather like a mix-mash of the two. Quite cute! cat_3nodding
Lol, I'm actually replicating someone else's signature look for April Fools (it's not an exact copy, but I make do with what I currently have). His username is Albern Puppy, and you often find him posting in GCD.

My actual Paw Persona is this one (I hope the image shows in Guild):
User Image  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

CrumblePie

Adored Sweetheart

9,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:00 am
I wish I knew too! I click on it all the time. I'm going to google it!  
Village Commons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games