Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 9:57 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Menelie
Unlike most Naiad, or at least as she understood it, Iara had no fear of the surface. In fact, she loved and craved the warmth of the sun on her skin. The cold didn't bother her, necessarily, but there was something about lying in the sunshine that just couldn't be replicated. She was often found sunning herself on one beach or another.

And that's where Iara was today, lying on Pae'kippu Beach, in a quiet part away from any trade routes or villages. She kept her tailfin in the water so she wouldn't grow legs or dry out, and she quite enjoyed the feeling of the water gently lapping against her tail while the warm sun shone down her. She had one arm tucked behind her head as a pillow, and one hand resting gently on her stomach.

Irish Night Fox
Kotick was a bit of a wanderer. He'd spent his time with his family and now had an itch to find himself outside of them. He'd swam the sea, the lake, cruised the land as long as his water born body would let him. It had all been pleasant, but he was still feeling unsettled.

That was until he had started back for the waters. He spent a little bit of time rehydrating himself before she had caught his eye. Her skin shimmered in the sunlight, beautiful tail being brushed by the lapping waters. He felt called to speak to her, but how? Would he appear to her from the water or land? She didn't seem to mind either.

He slipped his seal skin on, making sure he didn't splash or make a sound. He swam his way over to her, poking his head up out of the waters, resting his folded arms on the sand but allowing his body to remain in the water, "Beautiful day for some sun." he commented, letting his eyes take his fill of her face.

Menelie
Iara was momentarily startled but hid it well. She opened her eyes and picked her head up to look at him. She arched an eyebrow. He certainly had a pleasing appearance. Wild hair, colorful markings. She could even make out a beautiful blue tail through the water. And he seemed to like what he saw as well. With a self-satisfied smile, she settled back down to her previous position. "It is," she agreed slowly, curiously. "Though not many would agree that it's a beautiful day for the surface," she quipped. "What brings you up here?"

Irish Night Fox
Kotick grinned to himself at the look she gave him. Confidence. He liked that. He only tore his eyes off of her to look around, "Would they now." he commented, focusing back on her, "Well, good thing I am only interested in what you think. Do you mind if I join you?" He waited a second before pulling himself out of the water, also keeping his fins in like she was. He laid near, but not too close. He didn't want to seem too comfortable and scare her off.

He tucked his arms behind his head and turned to look at her, letting himself drink her in with his eyes. Yes, this was turning into a wonderful day, "I was looking for something to do." he admitted. "Some days can just pass by at a crawl. What about you?"

Menelie
"Do what you like," said Iara casually, flicking her fins gently. She was, however, quite curious about her new "companion". The fact that he was quite attractive helped. However, she wasn't one to chase, so she didn't move or open her eyes at all.

"I like to be warm," she responded. "The sun makes me feel energized."

Irish Night Fox
"Hmmm" he agreed, tilting his head up towards the sun and just soaking it in for a second, "Does that make it difficult to live in these waters?" he was totally making a guess that she was from the lake. He wanted to know more about her, but also come off chill about it... was it working? "Have you ever thought about living close to the surface?"

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 9:59 am
Menelie
The question gave Iara pause. She'd never thought about actually living closer to the surface. That was a thought for another time. "I don't mind the temperature at home," she clarified. "I just like to sunbathe when I can."

She tilted her head toward him and opened one eye to regard him, before returning to her previous position. "Iara."

Irish Night Fox
Ah, so had he been right! He thought? The chase was thrilling, but also daunting. He felt like one false move could mean the end of this little game. He blinked at the sky when she spoke out of no where, glancing at her, "Excuse me?"

Menelie
"My name," she said. "You wanted to know it, so I've given it to you. It's Iara." Was she being too smug? Perhaps. But it was so fun. It had been a long while since she'd had a bit of flirtation and she was enjoying herself.

Irish Night Fox
Oh… OH! He tried to hide the grin. Iara. It was an absolutely perfect name for the beauty. “I’m honored.” He teased lightly. “It’s lovely. It fits you perfect. Kotick.” He offered in return more seriously. “So, do you come here often? Might I have the pleasure of possibly joining you again in the future?”

Menelie
"A pleasure," she responded to being given his name. She never forgot a name.

"I'm here as often as I'm able, provided there aren't land pae or traders around," she answered. Lazily she turned over onto her stomach, using both arms as a pillow now. Her scales shone from being wet, and sparkled with sand.

Irish Night Fox
Kotick cleared his throat to keep from choking up as she turned over. He politely looked away from staring too hard (though he might have cast one last longing look).

“That is good to know. I’ll remember that.” hmm how would she react if she knew about what he really was if she was that cautious of others. He was glad he hadn’t come on foot then.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 10:01 am
Menelie
Iara smiled to herself. Though her intention in turning over had been to get some sun on her back, Kotick's reaction had been quite delectable as well.

"What about you?" She asked. "Do you come up here often?"

Irish Night Fox
“I will be now.” He couldn’t hold back the grin that spread across his face. “I visit the waters and land equally, but I would say today was the first day I found anything enjoyable about the land.”

He rolled onto his side to face her and stuck one arm under his head to pillow it. He was a little bit closer now, but still allowed enough distance to ensure the lady felt comfortable with him, “Of course, if you’ll allow me.”

Menelie
Iara opened her eyes when she sensed movement nearby, and smiled a little, the corners of her eyes crinkling visibly. "I'll allow it," she said with a jocular tone. She wasn't precisely clear whether his comment referred to her allowing him to join her, or to get closer just now, but her response stood either way.

She shifted a bit on the sand. Now that the water had dried from her back, the sand that was left was uncomfortable. She usually solved this problem by dipping back into the water and coming back out, but she didn't actually want to move. Neither did she want to let on that she was uncomfortable. This flirtation was so enjoyable she didn't want to change anything. Unless...

A smile curled across her face, and she put on an exaggeratedly "helpless" tone. "Oh dear, the sand on my skin is so irritating. I don't suppose I could trouble you to brush it off, could I?" She raised her eyebrows once, somewhat suggestively.

Irish Night Fox
Kotick's eye brows shot up at her question. Could he help? Why, it was everything he could do to keep from touching her beautiful skin. A smile twitched at the edge of his lips, "Whatever the lady wants." he spoke softly.

He reached out and gently trailed finger tips down her back, starting from the base of her neck. He'd gently flick the bits of sand off before continuing down. As he neared her lower back his touches became painstakingly slow and gentle- just drinking in the feeling of her while he had the chance.

Menelie
"Thank you," she said warmly, then wiggled just slightly to get settled. Just as she'd hoped.

Iara made little pleased noises as he touched her, the sounds turning to giggles occasionally if he got too close to her sides. Well, this day just went from good to better. The sun on her skin, some refreshing company, and now this? She smiled, wondering if he'd make the next move, or if she'd need to do it herself. Either would be fun and fine, and she could be patient. Mostly.

Irish Night Fox
He grinned playfully at her giggles, maybe spending a little time there with his hands. Finally he rested his palm on her lower back and gently kissed her shoulder, "Sorry, seems I missed a spot."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 10:03 am
Menelie
At his kiss, her tail flicked in surprise, splashing them both a little bit. A little throaty giggle bubbled up. "Mm, I do expect you to be thorough," she responded. Iara mentally plotted how to get them back in the water if things got more ~heated~. She was wholly uninterested in having sand involved in any sort of intimate encounter that might arise.

Irish Night Fox
He held up a hand to block the sprinkles that hit him and was about to apologize for being so forward, but her reaction made him take it back before it left his lips. Ah, so he hadn’t been misreading her. “Whatever the lady wants.” He repeated again, followed by a few more kisses over her shoulder and trailing a bit to her neck. The warmth of her skin from the sun was addicting under his lips.

Menelie
Iara practically lost herself in the warmth of the sun, the gentleness of his touch, and the coolness of the water. This? This was perfection. She couldn't think of anything that could make this better. Well. Maybe a couple things.

Slowly she drew herself up on one elbow, facing him. Her front was covered in wet sand. "Well, that won't do," she said. Her eyes flicked to the water, then back to Kotick. "I don't suppose you mind if we make a quick dip back into the lake?" She asked with a smirky little smile. "I have a few other things I could use your help with. You know, since you were so thorough." Her eyes danced.

Irish Night Fox
Kotick gave her space to rise, gladly eyeing her as she sat up, “Won’t do at all.” He agreed. His eyes followed hers to the water and he slowly arched his eye brow at her. “Of course. I’m glad to make myself available to help you. I enjoy your requests, frankly.” He grinned. Ah, those beautiful eyes did things to his heart.

He slid his way back into the water, poking back up enough to be able to extend a hand to her in order to help her back in like the gentleman he knew he should be in this instance. Well now, the view wasn’t bad from here either.

Menelie
There was no real dignified way to get back into the water from the beach, but she did her best to look seductive as she shimmied back toward the water. She took his hand once she could reach it and slipped down all the way under. "Ahh~" she sighed, shaking out her hair. Its texture looked entirely different in the water than it had on land. The sand fell away from her and floated down to the bottom of the lake as a small cloud. "That's much better," she said, satisfied.

Adopting a thoughtful expression, she tapped her chin. "Hm, now where were we? Oh, yes." She took his hand and put it on the small of her back, drawing the two of them close together. "Right about here, I think."

Irish Night Fox
He let her guide his hand as he searched her face. It was even better with the sun shinning through the water and reflecting off of her. She almost looked like she was gleaming like precious stones. With his other hand he twirled some of the locks of her hair around his fingers before cupping her cheek with his hand, "I think that'll do just fine." he said as he dipped his head towards her, pressing his lips against her own. Ah, she tasted sweeter than he thought she would.

He didn't think this day could get any better than this very moment.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items