Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT] Quiet Trouble (Aysun + I'a, with Nanna/Kadri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wolf
I'a swam away from the palace remembering where his new friend Aysun had told him she lived with her family. At least he hoped that he could think of her as a friend. He was almost there, and wondering what fun they might have today. The boy hadn't expected to have as much fun as he did when they ended up getting lost together. Was there any kind of good trouble they could get into in the palace... Or maybe they could let crabs loose in the market... Why was he in the mood to cause some trouble, and why on Telrunya did he think she was going to be okay with causing trouble with him.

Without thinking he stopped at the door and started knocking. As soon as he finished knocking his confidence flew out the window as he remembered Aysun had mentioned a big family and I'a was suddenly overwhelmed by the idea of meeting ALL OF THEM. This was no big deal, he tried to remind himself.

Dai
Much to I'a's chagrin, it wasn't little Aysun who first heard the door's knock, nor was it she who actually swam over to open it. That activity instead fell to her sister, the ever-so-cheery Nanna. Upon hearing it, a smile had formed on her face - was Gramma or Auntie Xoana or Auntie Keeley coming to visit! Sure, one of them might have been a dirty halfie, but she was nice and, more importantly, family, so that aspect was tolerated. She didn't get to choose to have land pae blood, after all.

When she opened the door, her smiling face decidedly grew more muted, more polite, as she looked at this stranger. "May I help you with something?"

Wolf
When the door opened, I'a perked up, not immediately noticing that it wasn't Aysun, afterall she could change colors and I'a couldn't be sure what her normal colors even were. It was a little disheartening to hear her act like she didn't even recognize him, but as I'a stared at the other teen he realized her tail was different. Aysun had a cute little heart tail, and as far as I'a knew she wasn't able to change her tail's appearance too.

"I'm uhm... Looking for Aysun?" He didn't sound very sure now. It was possible he wasn't even at the right place. Did he look silly coming here and asking if Aysun could come out to play?

Dai
Nanna kept that polite smile on her face, though hey eyes widened slightly and her brows shot up at his question before she fired off without giving time for him to interject. "Oh dear, you're not even sure what you're doing? Or whom you're looking for? And yet here you are, knocking on our door." She then paused as her gills fluttered slightly as she tried to 'catch her breath' and lower her heartrate some from her flurry of words.

"What a shame. I think you best be off to the healers - perhaps they could do something about that confusion of yours." Like the Abyss she was gonna let some sorry boy near her sister.

Wolf
I'a's eyes widened as the teen began to spit words at him faster than he knew was possible. Well that cleared up one thing, she was definitely not Aysun. I'a still had to wonder if he was even at the right place since this girl was soooooo different than Aysun. "Now wait a second, I know who I'm looking for," he responded indignantly, his wide eyes having since narrowed at the suggestion that he go to the healers. "I don't need to go to the healers, I'm fine. I just got the wrong place." He said with an exasperated sigh and a matching eye roll to boot.

Mene
From behind her, Kadri's voice sounded. "Nanna," his tone was cautionary. "If your sister has a visitor you need to tell her. She can send him away herself if she wants." Then, to be sure this actually happened, he called further into the house: "Aysun! Someone's at the door for you!"

Aysun perked up at her brother's voice. Someone at the door for her? Hesitantly she swam toward the door, and caught the tail end of the visitor's words. She recognized that voice. "I'a?" she asked, gently squeezing past Nanna. Her skin turned a delighted creamy yellow.

Dai
Nanna had been in the process of closing the door in I'a's face when Kadri stopped her. Her irritation was obvious in the glare she shot him, and she clicked her tongue. That said, while she didn't block Aysun from swimming past her, she did look back at I'a with a look that practically screamed that she'd cut a hoe (or, in her case, poison one) if she so much as heard he'd done anything mean or unseemly to her twin.

She then returned to her room with a "Hmmp!," only pausing to oh-so-dramatically eyeroll at anything Kadri may have said to her.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:37 am
Mene
Aysun shook her head at Nanna, but quickly turned her attention back to I'a. "Hi," she said softly. "I'm sorry about them," she said, gesturing back toward the rest of the house.

Wolf
Aysun? I'a shot an incredulous look at the teen who had put on a whole show of him being confused. He was probably more excited to see Aysun then he would have been otherwise. Thank goodness he was at the right place. But also he clearly didn't make a good impression on who he assumed was Aysun's sister, not that she had made a very good impression on him either.

"Hi," he answered Aysun, somewhat timidly now. "Uhm... Was that your sister?" He asked her curiously once the other teen was out of sight.

Mene
Aysun nodded with a bit of a blush in her cheeks. "Nanna, my twin," she agreed. "And one of my brothers, Kadri."

Kadri decided to take the kind route and quietly got up and moved to another room to give Aysun some privacy.

"I'm happy to see you again," she said, ducking her head gently. "So, like, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Well that was corny of her. But she didn't want to just say "what are you doing here" after Nanna has scared him like that.

Wolf
I'a peeked around Aysun to see Kadri when Aysun mentioned him, he had only barely heard his voice earlier. "Your sister doesn't like me very much," he said, the surprise clear in his voice, it wasn't like she had given him any sort of chance.

"I thought we could maybe hang out together again." He felt like it sounded silly to say it out loud. "Since we had fun together last time. I think."

Mene
Aysun made an "ehhh" face. "She's, um, sort of just like that," she said apologetically. "I, um, wouldn't take it personally."

She brightened at the mention of hanging out again, alternating rings of rosy pink and yellow flashing over her skin before returning to normal. "We did have fun together last time," she said with a soft giggle. "Let me just let my parents know I'm going out. Don't disappear~"

Aysun swam back into her home for just a moment before reappearing. "Okay, I'm ready."

Wolf
I'a suddenly realized it might seem like he was insulting her sister. He knew he wouldn't like that if it was his own sister, even if she maybe deserved it. He would just have to swallow his bruised ego and not mention how different they were from each other.

The teen felt better when her colors began to alternate, it seemed happy to him because of how flashy it was. A small smile crossed his face with her giggle and then she was gone. Don't disappear she said, he kind of wished he had some ink to hide behind right now as he floated awkwardly in the doorway praying to the sea that her sister wouldn't come back out to bother him. It was the longest moment of his life so far. "You're ready? Great!" He said eagerly, very clearly ready to dash out of there.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:39 am
Mene
Aysun smiled as she swam next to him, just as relieved has he was to be leaving her meddling siblings behind. "Do you have brothers or sisters?" she asked. She'd gathered it was fairly common for naiad to have at least one sibling, but it would be rude to assume.

Wolf
"I have a sister." He responded, there wasn't anything exciting he could really say about her, but maybe that was just because he was used to her. Although he was sure she would be nicer to Aysun than that, if they ever met. I'a had no idea that he had siblings outside of the water too.

They didn't even talk about where they were going or what they might do, but I'a was swimming back towards the palace, at least out of habit.

Mene
"I have twelve," she said in a somewhat strained voice. "Three siblings, five half-siblings, and four adopted siblings. And so many cousins." After a pause, she noted, "Most of them are grown and don't live with my parents anymore. It's just me, Nanna, and Kadri at home."

She watched his reaction. She didn't want to scare him with her huge family. "Most everyone's very sweet, though...." She wasn't sure what had gotten into Nanna lately. She'd done the same thing to Auntie Xoana a few tides ago. Well, not exactly, but the same sort of thing.

Wolf
I'a eyes grew wide again, he knew she had a big family, but he had no idea it was that big. His family suddenly seemed very small. Although it seemed a lot better once she listed off who was actually home. "Are you ever all together at once?" He asked. He couldn't even imagine how crazy and loud family gathering might be and Aysun seemed so quiet.

I'a did a little twirl in the water before a mischievous grin crossed his face, "do you want to cause some trouble?" He asked.

Mene
"No," said Aysun, shaking her head. "Sometimes one or another will come around, but never all at once. They've all got jobs and stuff, and I've never actually met Daedalus and Calliope. I think they live with their mom."

At the suggestion of trouble, Aysun blushed and giggled nervously. "Trouble? I'm not sure I would know how..."

Wolf
Talking about family she had never met didn't strike I'a as strange at all, "My dad is a land pae, I don't know anything about him," he didn't even want to think about how that all had worked out, it was too disgusting. Perhaps that was part of where his fears of the land had come from.

"You don't know how to cause trouble?" He acted surprised, but it really wasn't so surprising, he actually wasn't so sure how to make trouble either, but he was bored and one should never let a teenager get bored. "I was thinking maybe we could gather a whole bunch of punchy crabs," he clicked his fingers together like claws, "and let them loose in the market..." Of course I'a had hardly thought through the small detail of how he and Aysun were going to collect a whole bunch of punchy crabs without getting pinched themselves.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:41 am
Mene
Aysun giggled behind one hand. "That does sound like trouble," she said. "But how would we gather up the crabs without getting pinched? And how would we keep them from getting hurt once they're in the market?" Not to mention she didn't particularly want to go to the busy market.

After a thoughtful pause, she shrugged gently and angled her body toward him slightly as they swam. "I'm enjoying just swimming with you," she offered softly. "Maybe we can find more quiet trouble to get into?" Or no trouble at all, that would be find with her.

Wolf
I'a's expression became flat in thought. Aysun did bring up some good questions and he was trying to think of some good answers. His thoughts, which were creative, but definitely impractical, paused as she angled his body towards him and mentioned that they could just swim together. He blinked his eyes for a moment, appreciating her, memories of the kiss™️ flooded his mind and he forgot about causing any trouble at all. I'a wondered if he should suggest doing more of that kissing thing, that would be quieter trouble. The images were quickly replaced with thoughts of Aysun doing a U-turn back home and her sister chasing after him with murder in her eyes.

No, nope that wasn't going to happen. He smiled softly, hoping to cover up any betrayal of his thoughts that his body language might have given. "I do like swimming," I'a agreed, "With you, I like swimming with you." He quickly added.

Mene
Aysun shifted to a blotchy soft pink and buttery yellow as she bit her bottom lip. He liked swimming with her? She looked well and truly pleased. "Well, then, shall we perhaps go for a swim? A planned one," she clarified. "Don't want to get lost again..." She giggled. "We could swim out to the kelp fields and then back?"

Perhaps it wasn't a coincidence that her mind had also thought of the kiss™️ at the idea of "quiet trouble". Perhaps that would await them at the end of their swim? It had been...enjoyable....the first time, and Aysun recalled it often.

Wolf
I'a watched her colors change, but he of course couldn't figure out what any of it meant, perhaps in time he would learn if there was some secret meaning to her colors. He frowned playfully as she teased him about getting lost again. "I've learned my lesson," he said pointedly, daring to stick his tongue out at her with a mischievous look before he kicked his tail in a sprint towards the kelp field before she might give him more grief.

Mene
"Hey!" exclaimed Aysun, turquoise polka dots appearing on her skin as she gave chase. She was, as usual, quite a bit slower than him and found it hard to catch up. "This is not the quiet swim I had in mind!" she called after him laughingly, probably the loudest he'd ever heard her.

Wolf
I'a's eyes grew wide as she yelled after him. He felt like he was really in for it now. The teen stopped flicking his tail, giving her just the moment she needed to catch up, he hadn't tried to leave her too far in his wake. "You know, it would be a much quieter swim if you weren't yelling at me." He teased. I'a wondered if she might smack him with her tail after all of his teasing... Or shoot her ink at him... Yikes. No, she wouldn't do something like that, he was sure.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:43 am
Mene
Aysun stuck her tongue out at his tease once she caught up to him. Now side-by-side, her intention was to knock into his shoulder playfully, but, already swimming at full speed, she did so more powerfully than she meant to, and sent them both tumbling into the kelp.

The end result was both of them sprawled out on the lakebed. Aysun was the first to sit up, her skin quickly turning a bright embarrassed purple. "I'a! Are you alright? Gods and little fishes, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do it so hard!"

Wolf
I'a might have expected some form of revenge, but he had definitely not expected what happened. I'a tumbled into the kelp, the water knocked out of him for sure. He was a little dizzy, but she hadn't hit him hard enough to knock out the itching for trouble he had in him today...

"I... Think... I'm alright." He sounded uncertain and disoriented as he lay on the ground. "Oh, oh barnacles." I'a tried to get up, kicking his tail a few times against the mud, "My horn is stuck... That's embarrassing." He lifted his body out of the way, beginning to float upside down, and there was his horn firmly stabbing the dirt.

Mene
"Oh I'a, oh no!" exclaimed Aysun, the color beginning to drain from her skin. She clasped her hands anxiously, then shook them out. "I'm so sorry," she apologized again, swimming around him nervously. "What can I do to help?" She put her hands on her cheeks. She knew she shouldn't have done it, but he'd been so playful, she hadn't meant to get anybody hurt or stuck. This day was not going to plan. What if they couldn't get him out? She'd have to go for help. Oh, but she didn't want to leave him out here all by himself, stuck upside-down like this. She alternated wringing her hands together and shaking them out. What were they gonna do? Looks like they found trouble after all.

Wolf
I'a could see Aysun panicking, and he actually felt bad. What was wrong with him, maybe he had a death wish with her family after all. And yet at the same time, he couldn't stop what came out of his mouth next when she asked him what she could do? "Tell my family I..." He started to say dramatically. No, no that was awful, he shouldn't torture her so much, that hadn't been his intent. How could he turn this around?

"Wait, maybe there's hope." he said suddenly getting an idea that might make her feel better, or so he hoped. "If you swim upside down... And I can hold onto you, and you push up... Maybe... Just Maybe." Hopefully she didn't see through his stupid plan, considering he could just as easily use his own arms to push himself up.

Mene
"You stop that," she scolded him, fully white now and trembling slightly. "We're gonna get you out, I'm not gonna leave you, and we're still gonna have a fun day." Was she trying to convince him, or herself?

She considered his plan, tilting her head dramatically. "D'you think that'll work? I'm not very strong," she said. But despite her doubtful tone, she was already turning upside down. She put her hands on the lakebed and "walked" up to him. "Like this?" she asked. If she weren't so focused on rescuing her friend, she might have noticed that they were quite close.

Wolf
I'a but his lip, he could see her trembling. Should he give up his charade, or let her rescue him? "It's ok, you're going to get me out. It's going to be okay." He was reassuring her now.

"Yeah just like that, now I'll grab on." I'a held onto Aysun. Since he wasn't in any real danger he could appreciate that he was getting to be so close to her, and yet he was feeling tremendous amounts of guilt as he held onto her. It was difficult to take too much advantage of the situation. "Alright, now push!" He urged her.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:45 am
Mene
Aysun wrapped her tail around him for extra leverage, then pushed off the bottom of the lakebed. "It's working!" she said with a hopeful smile. Her skin turned from stark white to bright yellow once he was free, and as they started to turn upright Aysun shrieked triumphantly and flung her arms around him in a hug. "We did it!" she cried.

"Gods and little fishes, I'm so sorry I caused all that trouble," she apologized again, not letting go quite yet.

Wolf
I'a eyes widened as her tail wrapped around him. Welp, he tried not to take advantage of the situation. He wasn't surprised that she was successful, but the teen's face sure looked surprised as she lifted his horn out of the ground. I'a hugged Aysun also, "No, you did it!" He exclaimed. He was going to spend the next forever trying to pump up her ego to make up for putting her through this.

Aysun apologizing only made I'a feel all the worse about the matter, because he knew he was the one who should be apologizing but he was never, ever, ever going to tell her that. "It's okay, you didn't mean to. I probably would have done it to myself with the way I forget to pay attention when I'm swimming. I'm just glad you were here to rescue me. Again! Because you got me out of trouble the last time we were together too. I better keep you around. " He gave her a comforting pat on the back since it didn't seem like she was going to let go anytime soon.

Mene
As the adrenaline from the victory started to die down, Aysun came to her senses suddenly. "Oh gosh," she said, turning deep pink and (if she were honest somewhat reluctantly) let go of him. Later she'd (over-)analyze the situation and realize, then pretend she didn't, that she'd actually enjoyed being all wrapped up together. "Um, well, that was certainly exciting," she said, tucking a curl behind her earfin. She was back to being all timid softness.

She sank to the lakebed again, lying on her back and looking up at the water through the kelp. A sigh of relief bubbled up from her mouth.

Wolf
I'a was a long way from feeling better about what was supposed to just be a little teasing. He gave a sheepish look as she tucked a curl behind her ear, taking a deep breath of water. "I guess we didn't need to set crabs loose in the market to have some excitement after all." He circled once before settling down on the lakebed next to Aysun, a small amount of space between them. It was probably a good idea to let her have the moment of peace, so he laid back and watched the kelp waving gently in the current.

Mene
Aysun giggled gently in agreement. Her normal color slowly returned, after what seemed to have been big emotion after big emotion for her. She put her hands on her stomach and watched the kelp wave back and forth. After a few moments of silence, she smiled and glanced over at him. "This is relaxing," she said happily. He'd chosen the perfect distance from her--not so close as to make her blush, but close enough where she felt sort of an intimate friendship.

She reflected on their friendship so far. They'd had a couple of close calls together, and while adventure was not exactly her strength, she felt that perhaps she'd formed a bond with I'a because of it. So maybe it was worth it. It was definitely worth it.

Maybe it was her reflecting on their relationship, and maybe it was the privacy of the kelp, but Aysun suddenly felt given toward contemplative conversation. "I'a....d'you ever wonder about the future?" she asked. It was a big question.

Wolf
He glanced over at her every once in a while, just to make sure Aysun was okay. I'a nodded his head in agreement about it being relaxing, wondering if this was what she was doing when he stumbled upon her in the kelp bushes that very first time. He almost felt like he could fall asleep here.

He was surprised when Aysun broke the silence only to ask a super deep question. Where in the lake had that question come from, she must have been having much deeper thoughts while she laid there then he had. "The future?" He repeated slowly, he gulped. "I don't know if I think about the future too much... I like the... Now? It feels like the moments like this could go on forever. And I'm okay with that." He flipped over onto his belly and rested his head on his hands to get a better look at Aysun. "Do you?"

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:48 am
Mene
Aysun turned her head toward him and smiled. I'a's response fit what she knew about him so far. It was something she found fascinating about him, how he was always so present.

At his question she laughed a little and nodded. "All the time," she said, looking back up at the water above them. "I wonder what I'll be like as a grownup. If I'll feel like someone new, or just like this only bigger. I wonder what kind of job I might have. My father and Kadri are both court musicians for Queen Tariel...I could do that, but I don't know if I could sing in front of other naiad. I wonder if I'll still live with my family. Kadri does, even though he's got a girlfriend and everything, but none of our other siblings do." She paused a moment. This was only the tip of the iceberg. "I just....think a lot," she said with a little blush, turning her head back toward him again.

Wolf
I'a had a goofy little smile on his face as she laughed. It diminished as she spoke, leaving his mouth gaping at her in wonder instead. Aysun really did spend a lot of time thinking about this stuff. He had never wondered about what he might do or where he would live, and he suddenly found himself wondering what might happen to him if he didn't have those answers.

He wasn't sure how to follow up all of her thoughts. He had questions about some of the things she said, but he wasn't sure if his questions would seem out of place. "Yeah, you do think a lot," he agreed, not meaning anything negative about it. "I'm sure you'll figure it out as you get closer," I'a encouraged, his smile plastered back on his face, he was sincerely hoping that would be the case for himself.

Ok, fine, he was going to ask one question about what she said, his big takeaway from everything she had said. "So, do you like to sing when you're by yourself?"

Mene
Aysun was about to respond to him when his question caught her off-guard. Her normal purple coloring darkened and she blushed in her cheeks. "I love singing, but only when I'm sure no one is around," she answered softly, putting one hand over her face. "If anyone is listening I just clam up." She shook her head. Once anyone heard she liked to sing they almost always wanted to hear it. She hoped he wouldn't ask.

Hoping to head off that particular question, she added, "What do you like to do when you're alone?"

Wolf
I'a wondered what her singing sounded like, but he didn't dare ask her to sing right now. She seemed to make that plainly clear that she wouldn't want to sing in front of him even, but he hoped that maybe one day. So it seemed I'a thought about the future sometimes afterall.

He imagined Aysun singing alone at home, but I'a wasn't usually home alone, he was only alone when he went out for swims by himself. "I don't think I really like being alone so much," he said thoughtfully. " But I do like to go swimming by myself, try to do it differently, feel the water going through my hair. I'm much better about not getting lost now." He made a face.

Mene
This drew a giggle from Aysun. "I'm glad for that," she said, smiling. I'a did seem like the kind of naiad who liked to be around others. Without much thought, she scooched a little closer to him, so they were parallel to each other. "I do like being alone. Although, I'm not sure if it's the alone that I like, or the quiet." She tapped her chin, then shrugged. "I mean, I like this." She gestured broadly. "And I'm not alone now. Maybe it's a little of both?"

Wolf
I'a could see what she was saying, even though he didn't feel exactly the same way. It did make him feel special that he was the one Aysun wanted to be 'not-alone' with. She didn't have much of a choice in his companionship when they first met, but she could have easily let her sister shoo him off this time, and she didn't.

"Maybe it's because you like that kissing stuff, it's kind of hard to do that alone." He said with a smirk and a glimmer in his eye.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:50 am
Mene
Aysun's eyes got wide and she turned a deep, rosy pink. "No!" she insisted, then immediately began to stammer. "I--it's just...I mean it's not that I didn't like it...it's just...y'know...I, um, I mean it's just that I don't that's the reason...but I don't really know, y'know, um, it was only the one time...so I don't really know..." By the time she realized he'd been teasing it was too late. "I'a! Oh gosh..." she said, truly flustered now.

Wolf
I'a took a deep breath of water. Oh fishes, he did it again. He needed to remember for the future that on days when he was getting ideas like 'releasing crabs in the market' he might not want to subject Aysun to putting up with him.

I'a pulled his tail fin underneath him and rocked back so he was sitting up, and putting his hands up, trying to motion her to slow down. "I'm sorry, I was only playing." He said, a sheepish expression on his face. From how she reacted he felt like maybe she hadn't liked the kiss™️ as much as he had, and he might have taken that more to heart if he hadn't been so worried about her getting worked up.

Mene
Aysun, too, sat up, pushing off from her elbows and curling her tail underneath her. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea! "I like when you play," she said quickly, then blushed. "I just....don't always realize right away that's what you're doing." She gave an apologetic shrug and a smile.

Wolf
His head tilted, she liked it when he played? I'a had a hard time believing that, she was probably trying to make him feel better. Though the blush on Aysun's cheeks suggested that maybe she was being genuine. "Well we were having a serious conversation..." He admitted, he probably could have had better timing with his play, both this time and after she had knocked him into the dirt. Although perhaps play was just how he responded to serious things.

Mene
Aysun nodded, then shook out her arms, as if shaking off a mood. "We were," she agreed. "But...I think I'd actually like to play instead." She could overthink about the future anytime. "But I'm not very good at it. So...you should choose what we do. Whatever you want." She giggled. "We can even do the crabs in the market if you like."

Wolf
I'a gave Aysun some suspicious side eyes when she said she wanted to play instead. "Whatever I want?" He questioned her, there was a small tone of excitement in his question. Although I'a had actually enjoyed laying in the kelp next to Aysun, he just hadn't been using the time to think so much. "Nah, the crabs was probably a bad idea." He admitted.

Whatever he wanted? Well he kind of wanted to do the kissing thing again. It wasn't play, but she had said he could choose whatever he wanted. BUT she had said she wanted to play and if he suggested kissing, would she get upset that he thought kissing was play. Who was overthinking things now? However I'a was the type to overthink something and then do it anyways despite a brief moment of better judgement.

All hidden away here in the kelp, just the two of them except for the occasional small fish. I'a breath got caught up in his gills as he was just now realizing how intimate of a moment this had been. He bit his lower lip. "We could do more of that kissing thing..." His voice was uncharacteristically quiet for himself. He braced himself for her to start shooting ink at him.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:52 am
Mene
"Mhm," nodded Aysun. "I do a lot of thinking but honestly? I'm, um, not very good at making decisions. So yes, whatever you like." She giggled at the comment about the crabs, though. That was getting to be a bit of a joke. Maybe she'd get him a crab-themed gift the next time they met for a swim.

Aysun's breath, too, got caught in her gills at his actual suggestion. If she were honest with herself that's what she'd been hoping he would suggest. She bit her bottom lip, quickly turning rosy pink again, and nodded, curls bobbing. "That sounds fun," she said quietly, scooting just a little closer to him.

Wolf
I'a perked up when Aysun agreed. It sounded fun to her? Well that clarified what he had wondered about earlier. The hard part of asking out of the way, I'a was feeling more confident now. He scooted and closed up the distance that remained between them. Last time Aysun had kissed him, but this time he was going to kiss her.

I'a wondered if it would feel different since it wasn't exactly the first time anymore. He tilted his head somewhat awkwardly so that he didn't smack her with his horn. It had felt like a small miracle she hadn't hit it last time, but maybe the horn is easier to avoid coming from the other side. Then he went in for the kiss and with it excitement swirled in his tummy. Nope, the first time excitement hadn't gone away, if anything it felt even better.

Mene
Aysun's insides fluttered, like she had swallowed butterfly fish, and she made a small, squeaky, happy noise as their lips touched. This was....even better than last time. Maybe it was because they'd both wanted it, and it wasn't a "prize". Although that had been fun too. Maybe after they finished they could play more games, with more kisses at the end. Turquoise polka dots bubbled up over her skin, appearing to bounce all over. Wait, stop thinking, pay attention to right now. She closed her eyes, trying to block out thoughts of what was next. She wanted to hug him, that had been fun earlier too, but they weren't close enough. She scooted a little closer, their tails touching now where they bent in the middle, and put one hand on each of his shoulders. How to go about this?

Wolf
I'a's eyes had been closed, but after a moment he peaked them open, watching the dancing polka dots on Aysun's skin. He couldn't know for sure what they meant, but they somehow seemed to fit how he felt at that moment. As their tails met, shivers went down his spine. This was A LOT different than their last kiss, he hadn't known it could get better than that.

When at last he pulled his head away, that was all he pulled away, remaining close to Aysun in every other possible way. "Wow," I'a said simply, followed by a happy laugh. Had that been what he had said last time too?

Mene
"Yeah, wow," agreed Aysun with a giggle. She leaned forward and hugged him, enjoying the gentle pressure as their bodies touched. "I could do this all day," she said with a happy laugh. It was sort of a joke, but also true. She wondered what was next, but was trying to be more like I'a, content to live in the moment.

Wolf
"Well, why not?"he responded with a laugh, he felt like he could do it all day too. I'a wondered if kissing was something that would ever seem boring to him. It might be how still kissing and cuddling was that would be the hardest part for him, eventually he would have to do something with his energy.

He felt happy knowing that she liked it too, since he hadn't been so certain before. This hadn't been quite the trouble he had pictured for today, but it somehow worked for him.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games