[PLOT] Looking Forward [FINISHED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisicle
Rather than waiting until the evening, a lovely couple of males were currently sat in a most romantic of spots for a lovely little morning brunch. The sun was rising over the horizon (and through the tree leaves), the birds were waking up and singing, the fresh scents of bread was drifting with the breeze. But among all these sensations, the one most appealing to Magni was the figure of the one across the table from him - his little Hun Bun, his most wonderful boyfriend.

A ceramic pitcher of freshly squeezed fruit juice was placed in the center of them beside a decorative flower piece, and a bottle of crisp white wine from Koehaira had already been opened and poured into a glass beside each of them. The little mixed miniwolf working as their server this morning suggested adding the fruit juice to it as they finished their first drink before wandering back to give them some time to look at their menus.

Picking one up, grateful that it was written in both Common script and Earth runes, he commented to his date. "This village never stops amazing me with it's food offerings."

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius sat across the table from his boyfriend, he was taking advantage of all the time that was lost when they were both busy and working but the present situation they were in he was enjoying it completely. He took a few moments to watch Magni for a bit before picking up the menu that was in front of him and looking at what he could order.

In his heart he knew that this date was going to be an important one because it was going to be a conversation about what their future together held if they remained a couple. The fact that this was such an important date he was worried it would not end well but he decided to not worry about it too much and just focus on the moment they were in.

He looked up from menu as his boyfriend spoke up "that is true, there is always something new to be discovered in Breeheart" he said thinking about his experiences living in Breeheart so far. He was close to his mother an brother and he was doing a job that rewarded him in the long run because of what he has been asked to make for others, but the products he made would not be possible with Magni's daily deliveries of silver to him. He smiled to himself and drew his attention back to the present moment he was in.

Daisicle
Magni skimmed through the menu before deciding to go with something called a 'venison eggs benedict hash' - whatever that was - with a side of fresh fruit. He knew what venison was, and he knew what eggs were... so they should be just as good together. That was the hope anyways. He'd wait for their server to return to put in the order, so he just set the menu back down on the table for now, then took a drink of his bubbly.

Delicious.

Leaning forward, he smiled up at his sweet. "Anything catching your eye?"

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius took a few moments to skim the menu, his mood was a eggs benedict. He tapped his chin thoughtfully with a finger before deciding on getting an eggs benny as well. As their server made their way back to their table, he looked at them and told them his order and gave a polite nod of thanks before placing his menu down on the table.

After he had put in his order with their server he turned his attention back to his faun that was across from him “other then you across the table; I was feeling an eggs Benedict” he answered before reaching for his bubbly and lifting it gently to take a sip.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 10:36 am
Daisicle
His smile turned into a bit of a smirk as his date 'buttered him up,' so to speak. "Seems like we ended up going for similar things." A venison hash version for him and a classic (whatever that entailed) for his boo. Whatever ended up coming out, Magni was confident it would be absolutely delicious.

They just needed to wait for it to arrive.

Leaning back into a more comfy position, his tail flicked behind him. After this meal, he'd need to return back to the Tree and his job - so he'd enjoy this final moment for the time being. "Did you have anything you wanted to talk about while we wait?"

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius swirled his bubbly around a bit before putting it down on the table. He had a few topics he wanted to talk about but he wasn’t sure what topic they should approach first, it thought tentatively for a bit before speaking up. He shifted so he was sitting upright a bit more he took a breath to calm himself down from the nervousness that was starting to make an appearance.

He lightly traced a circle on the table top with a finger before speaking “we’ve been together for awhile now and i was just wondering if you see a future with me” he said before his green eyes looked at the faun across the table from him. He waited for the faun’s answer nervously.

Daisicle
Magni raised a brow and took another sip from his drink as he watched Tiberius wiggle around, evidently having trouble finding the right words. No matter what he did or expression he made - be it a joyous smile or an uncomfortable glance - it was all the cutest in that moment. Because it was he who made it.

Oh, was that it? Or... at least the beginning of it? Geeze, Magni must not have been as clear in his messages and his intentions if he was leaving room for doubt. He made eye contact as he replied. "Of course. I wouldn't be here - staying in Breeheart passed what was required, learning daemon script, what have you - if I didn't want to spend my future with you. I thank the spirits each day that my profession led me to you."

"I'll say it as many times as you need to hear."

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius smiled at his faun at least now he had confirmation that Magni’s feelings were still the same. “I’m really glad to hear that, i love you soo much” he said before moving onto the next topic up for discussion. He picked up his bubbly to take another sip before peeking over the rim of the glass and venturing to the next one.

He blushed a bit before speaking up “what is your stance on having children with me in the future?” He asked him with some confidence but mostly blushing at the topic of having kids with Magni in the future, he wanted to raise kids with him one day hopefully the faun felt the same way about it. He looked at Magni with a hopeful look reflected in his green eyes.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 10:40 am
Daisicle
"Hmm..." Magni seemed to fall into thought with that one. He actually wasn't opposed to the idea - quite the opposite, honestly - but how it would happen was beyond his current imagination. Sure, he was aware that there had been pairs of males who had naturally conceived... But he'd never bothered to learn the logistics. Hadn't been his main priority, in any case.

Tiberius' look though... -His- thoughts on the matter were plain as day by his expression.

He placed his elbow on the table, then his cheek in his palm as he gazed over at Tiberius with a lazy sort of smile. "I ain't got a clue how it'd work out and all that, but if it makes you happy... sure. Why not?" A slight pause. "Is starting a family important to you?"

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius shook his head having kids was not one of top priorities but it was probably something he wanted in the long run “I wouldn’t say it was something that would be at the top of my priority list but it is something i want in the long run” he said, having kids wasn’t an urgent matter so he would be okay with if they did or didn’t he shrugged a bit “ it was just a thought” he said to him “at the moment I am just happy that you are in my life” he admitted.

The other thing he would have to confirm with the faun was if he was okay with the long distance relationship they had going he tilted his head to the thoughtfully “are you still okay with the long distance though?” He questioned

Daisicle
Magni nodded, hand still in palm. He wholeheartedly agreed - children could come, or they could not. The moments they were spending in the present were far more precious to him. He opened his mouth to respond, but in an almost comedic timing, their server returned.

Having struggled to find a good time to break up the conversation, but quickly more worried the food would grow cold if he didn't act soon, the little winged miniwolf acting as their server this day finally, and abruptly, cut in. "Your food - it's ready!" In a serving tray that seemed altogether much too large for the wolf, there were two plated dishes. Seemed this play was classy enough they were using actual ceramic dishes, rather than the typical polished wood variety. As the pair ate, if they cared to look, they might notice little detailed engravings around the edges and in the center.

Cuan set the tray on a stand sized for him before picking up the first one and moving to set it down in front of Tiberius. "Your Eggs Benedict..." he then walked back to the tray, picked up the next plate, and set it in front of Magni, "...and for you, a Venison Eggs Benedict Hash. You're lucky - the meat just came in this morning, so it's freshly smoked!" He paused and cleared his throat after catching himself get just a bit -too- excited. "Ahem... if you'd excuse me..."

"Oh my, now doesn't this look good?" Magni had fixed his posture once the waiter started setting the plates down, and he looked down at his dish, then to Tiberius', then to the wilwarin himself. Leave it to Breeheart.

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius frowned a bit as Magni was about to respond but then got interrupted with their server bringing them their food, he nodded politely at the server as a thank you before he picked up the culinary and started to help himself to his food. He glanced at Magni and nodded his head “yes, it does” he answered before putting the piece he had on his culinary into his mouth.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 1:47 pm
Daisicle
Magni picked up his cutlery with a touch far more delicate than his phisique would suggest he was capable of, and carefully used the fork to pierce a piece of venison and some potatoes. When he brought it to his mouth, his expression melted into delight. "Oh yeah, that's the good stuff..." He took another bite before looking up at Tiberius coyly and, after getting a bit of everything onto the fork, leaned forward to offer to feed it to him.

"Won't you say, 'Ahhhh,' for me?"

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius paused in feeding himself and opened his mouth to be fed by Magni saying "ahhh" in the process before his mouth closed around his boyfriend's fork trying to look partially teasing and seductive.

Daisicle
Now wasn't that a good boy, and Magni had to say, seeing the way Tiberius intentionally took the morsel into his mouth was certainly a way to jostle his britches, so to speak. He brought his fork back, had another bite of his meal, before lightly pointing the fork towards Tiberius. "Back to what you asked though..." He brought his fork back to his plate and shrugged. "The distance sucks, but if we want to stay together, it's a necessary sacrifice to make. You can't move into the Tree on account of being a light pae'il, and I can't move here on account of my job for the Guild."

"Truly a small price to pay if that means I can keep you to myself."

Magni smirked a bit coyly, then nonverbally asked Tiberius for his thoughts via a raise of his brow before taking a sip of his drink and continuing with his meal.

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius nodded his head at least now that Magni confirmed how he felt about him he now contemplated something else that would change both their lives forever. He helped himself to another portion of his breakfast as his thoughts started to roll.

He smiled lightly at him before answering “love, you will always have me to yourself that doesn’t change anything” he replied before setting down his utensils on the table. It was a good thing he had brought his secret project he was working on. He took another sip of his bubbly.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 1:48 pm
Daisicle
Magni's smile softened as the corners of his eyes crinkled in delight. He was glad to hear it. He continued on with his meal until the contents were finished - that minework helped keep a hearty appetite - then helped himself to a refill of the bubby and also filled Tiberius' glass back up.

"Your complexion seems a bit better now - you've seemed distracted all morning."

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius smiled towards his boyfriend “ I apologize love, just thinking about a lot of things” he said “now, i have a question to ask you” he told the other before getting up and walking around to beside Magni’s chair before getting down on one knee beside his chair.

“Magni, would you do me the honor of spending forever with me?” He asked as he pulled out a box and opened it and within the box there was a silver crafted flower sitting elegantly.

Daisicle
Magni raised a brow as his tail curiously flicked behind him, and he sipped on his drink for but a moment before Tiberius stood from the table. He set it down gently, his eyes locked on his boyfriend.

Oh by Earthmother's graces, was he...?

He brought a hand to his mouth to cover a small gasp and the smile that he couldn't quite hide. "A flower...~?" Had he ever told Tiberius about that faun custom? Even if he had, this was still something else.

"How'd you know?"

Never in his life had he ever felt so maidenly.

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius glanced at him “ i may be busy working but i do have time to do my research on the faun customs of marriage and such” he said with a smile waiting on Magni’s response to his question.

Daisicle
Magni laughed lightly, unable to hide the sheer joy that was filling his chest. He moved his hand from his mouth to brush a stray hair behind his ear, then turned to offer Tiberius access to the braid atop his head. The best location for the flower would probably be to pin it (presuming that's how it was designed to fasten to Magni's hair) between the strands near his antlers and ear. Since Tiberius had researched faun customs, he'd recognize such a motion as being equivalent to one offering their hand to have their engagement ring placed on it - a clear yes.

As Tiberius fastened the piece into place, Magni breathily whispered into his ear. "You really are something, you know that?" A slight pause. "And I love that about you."

While he wasn't the best woodworker around, Magni was already thinking about how he'd need to fashion a ring to bring Tiberius next time he visited. Where would he get something worthy? Perhaps the Tree Shaper would know...

StarshineAngel01
Tiberius beamed lightly at his answer before returning to his seat "Oh, i try" he told him chuckling lightly before picking up his bubbly and holding it up "To our future" he said before clinking his glass with his boyfriend's, well Fiance's glass and taking a sip of his bubbly. He was looking forward to the next chapter in their life together and he couldn't wait for the new journey.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games