Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:21 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Heard of any new games?
Not that I can think of at the moment

Heard of the System Shock Remake? I would get that game and play it both Classic and Remake versions but there's a catch...
There's a Time Limit In-Game and Pause Menu as there's a Reason for it and that is you can set the Difficulty of each Gameplay Aspect such as Puzzles, Cyberspace, Combat & Story before starting the game from Stages 1-3 from Easy to Hard.

Setting the Story to Stage 3 (Hard) gives you 7 Hours to beat the game in the original while the remake gives you 10 Hours to beat the game. The Time Limit however, does NOT appear on Stages 1-2 (Easy & Normal Difficulty Settings) of the Story Setting.
Never heard of it

The game came out in 1994 on DOS PCs from EA.
Heard of Sonic Superstars coming soon for all systems?
I don't think I have

I beat Quake 2 64 earlier today. Quake 2 64 was added to Quake 2 as part of the Night Dive Remastered Update.
Quake 2 64 is the Nintendo 64 Version of Quake 2.

Mystical Ninja Goemon was also for the N64 which is a Legend of Zelda x Platformer Elements. The Fortune Dolls Silver are like Heart Container Pieces in that game and collecting enough of them increases max health.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Heard of the System Shock Remake? I would get that game and play it both Classic and Remake versions but there's a catch...
There's a Time Limit In-Game and Pause Menu as there's a Reason for it and that is you can set the Difficulty of each Gameplay Aspect such as Puzzles, Cyberspace, Combat & Story before starting the game from Stages 1-3 from Easy to Hard.

Setting the Story to Stage 3 (Hard) gives you 7 Hours to beat the game in the original while the remake gives you 10 Hours to beat the game. The Time Limit however, does NOT appear on Stages 1-2 (Easy & Normal Difficulty Settings) of the Story Setting.
Never heard of it

I don't think I have

I beat Quake 2 64 earlier today. Quake 2 64 was added to Quake 2 as part of the Night Dive Remastered Update.

Mystical Ninja Goemon was also for the N64 which is a Legend of Zelda x Platformer Elements. The Fortune Dolls Silver are like Heart Container Pieces in that game and collecting enough of them increases max health.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:57 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Never heard of it

I don't think I have

Okay

Plus Mode in Some Games restarts the game from the beginning but some things like Character Levels, Weapons and Money are carried over.

If Prince of Persia stayed in 2D then the Time Limits for the 3rd and 4th game would be 90 and 120 Minutes but the Time Limit like Shadow and the Flame will NOT start until after Stage 3.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:05 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I don't think I have

Okay

Plus Mode in Some Games restarts the game from the beginning but some things like Character Levels, Weapons and Money are carried over.

If Prince of Persia stayed in 2D then the Time Limits for the 3rd and 4th game would be 90 and 120 Minutes but the Time Limit like Shadow and the Flame will NOT start until after Stage 3.
I see  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff