Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] It's Not Easy Being Pink (Prince Siblings & Ophelia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:31 pm
Solo rp between Prince Galien, Prince Valor and Ophelia owned by o-Elixir-o

It's Not Easy Being Pink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:41 pm
Love? Prince Valor felt a bitter taste in his mouth at the thought of it. He's never found the need or desire to seek a mate in his life; but his parents have raved about how wonderful it is to find that special someone. His bloodline dates back to the eldest member Swiftwind, a known flirt and chivalrous stallion. He definitely shares the chivalrous trait while his brother Galien tends to be a flirt.

A bit of a failure when it comes to wooing a partner. But none the less, Galien has more confidence in that area then he does.

Prince Valor settled down for the night at the usual spot his family tend to live at, he found his brother by a field of flowers. His head lowered as what looked to be picking the flowers one by one and placing them down in a small basket. Curiousity took over Valor that he approached his brother from behind

"What are you doing?" he asked him.

Galien's ears perked up to the sound of Valor's voice, he turned around and gave a small smile with a flower sticking from his mouth. He noticed his brother give him a strange look and so he placed the flower down into the basket "I'm picking some flowers to make a flower crown, I intend to find a princess or prince to gift them with it."

He said while looking towards the basket, it was pratically filled with a bunch of flowers. Mostly white flowers, purple flowers and a bit of pink flowers. He was proud of his haul today.

"Why waste your time? Won't they just wither before finding someone?" Valor questioned him.

Galien frowned at his brother and turned away to continue picking his flowers.

His brother was always so negative. Though he was sure deep down inside his brother was just insecure in which caused the negative behavior. Still, he did not have to entertain his brother's vibe and so he continued to pick more flowers. Their mother had promised him to show him how to make a crown.

Even if it did wither, this was just a practice crown anyways.

"Quit brooding, perhaps you might be lucky to find yourself a sweetheart if you weren't so negative all the time" he simply said to Valor before tugging out another flower.

"Negative?" Valor snorted and rolled his eyes "I have better things to do then pick silly little flowers."

Valor tried to remain calm, he did not wish to get into another argument with his brother. It seemed these days that is all the two ever do, perhaps Valor was a bit jealous of Galien's confidence. Sure, Valor had the strength and brute force to take down a foe; but when it came to actually communicating on a normal level he was awkward. Plus it did not help that his color was not appealing to most potential mates. Pink of all the things to be born with, seemed more like a curse.

Galien never saw it that way. He loved the fact that he was pink, even if most would recoil to the color. He would say that they just stood out more among the rest.

Valor wished he could have the same views as Galien. To have his brain and confidence, but the flirting part was something he could do without. He always saw a cheesy Galien trying to impress a mate that made Valor want to crawl in a cave and hide for him. How could he be so embarassing? Yet, have little care on how others perceived him. That is what Valor wondered on obtaining the knowledge---but perhaps it was better he was the way he was, he did not like being the center of attention.

Galien grabbed his basket, for it was getting dark and he needed to find a safe place to sleep. He's heard tales of walkers coming by every now and then, though he's yet to lay eyes upon one. Nasty creatures of nightmares, lucky for him being born with wings he's capable of getting away from a land one. He looked to his brother with a basket in his mouth as if hinting he was done for the day. His brother just gave him a nod and the two headed towards a thicket of thorns.

There was an opening in which they used every night to sleep, none of their siblings been around and even their parents at the moment seemed to be off doing something. Galien placed the basket down and looked towards his brother "I'm sure you'll find someone, be it soon or later."

Valor raised an eyebrow.

Galien just yawned and laid down, giving his wings a slight stretch "You just need to remain positive!"

"Positive? Heh." Valor rolled his eyes and just laid down himself "Think more about yourself, I'm not about to become cheesy like you."

Galien snorted "Oh, I could never see that in you! Brooding faced prince doing something cheesy..." he tried to hold a laugh.

Valor let out a rumbled growl but before he could say anything their mother landed down between them.

"Please do not fight!" she said sternly while glancing at the basket "Oh! I see you had quite the haul today!" she said to Galien with a smile.

Galien gave a sleepy nod "Yes! I can't wait for you to show me how to make a crown!" he said with eager.

She smiled "You sound so tired! It must have taken you all day!" she said proudly, she loved how Galien was always so diligent and passionate about the things he worked to put effort in, she just knew one day he'd find someone special. She then looked towards her brooding son "I could show you how too!"

"Not interested." Valor simply said while looking away.

Galien sighed "He believes that no one will like him because he's pink."

Valor let out an irritated huff, his brother really wanted to push his buttons today. It took everything in him not to lash out and fly off.

Their mother shook her head "That isn't true though! Pink is a lovely color!"

Valor looked back at his mom and his eyes slanted in a glare "Pink is an awful color! If dye existed I'd change if I could." he snapped at her.

Ophelia frowned and headed over towards her brooding son, she gave him a light nuzzle as if trying to comfort him. She never thought about the insecurities her children may face; being pink herself it wasn't something she ever felt. Galien never showed any discomfort, if anything showed pride. But, Valor felt different and she shouldn't make him feel like his feelings are not validated. She could feel Valor pulling away from her nuzzle and so she stopped to give him space.

"I'm sorry you feel the way you do Valor, but you are a handsome young stallion. I just want you to know that." She said softly.

Galien gave a nod "Handsome and strong! Just like grandfather!" he chimed in.

Valor closed his eyes. He didn't need this right now. He didn't need this sympathy. He rose up from the ground and gave his mom a look, before stretching his wings and taking off. He wanted to be alone right now.

Ophelia lowered her head, she began to rack her brain over what she could had said better. But, nothing was coming to mind. She gave a light whimper and her eyes began to flood with tears, was she really that naive and clueless? Her own son was going through things and she couldn't even see it? Her ears flatten as her wing covered her face.

Galien got up and headed towards his mom, he gently nuzzled her "Don't be sad, you tried your best! Valor just needs to find himself..." though he had no idea what he was talking about, he didn't know exactly what would help Valor. Neither of them really did. All they could do is simply tell him how much they loved him and things will get better.

But, Galien would be more careful with his words for now on. Knowing his brother had troubling thoughts he felt terrible of the things he's said. He sighed softly and looked up at the moon "He just needs some time alone.." everybody has issues from time to time, nobody is perfect.

Ophelia sniffled "I just hope someone will come along...help him change his mind about himself..."

Perhaps the issue should be brought up to their siblings or even their dad, but knowing Valor he wouldn't like it. He wouldn't like the attention brought upon himself. Which might even push him further away from the family, which isn't what Ophelia wants. She couldn't bear the thought of never seeing her son again. Her heart ached at the idea, she wanted nothing more then to take his pain away.

Galien nuzzled his mom "Try to get some sleep, I'm sure Valor will come back after he's gotten over his anger." he said softly, he was wishful but to be honest he didn't really know if his brother would come back home. He's never seen his brother this way before. But, Galien was the positive child and always had a good outlook in life.

"I shall try..." Ophelia said sadly and closed her eyes, wishing her mate would be here.

Fin

WC - 1568  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash