Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[MCCL] Master CC Custom List. [ Soquili ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:00 pm
Username: Wasteland Wyvern

Concept #1: Moderate | Solo | Plushie

Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn/Wind
Body Build: Regular with Alt Fetlocks
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Plushie Mockbreeding for mine and Sawaki's LMed pair Blight x Maya Nox
Colourist Pref: Any Colorist able to do Moderate Edits.
WIPs needed?: Yes please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Milk white body with inky shadowy swirly marks in black on the legs and flank. See plushie reference.

Face:
Eye Color - Ghostly almost Cloudy Blue with Black Sclera and a slight wispy sfx coming off it. Please make the pupil match at a very slightly darker cloudy blue. See plushie reference.
Eyebrows - Jet Black
Inner Ear - Jet Black
Expression - Templated Raised Eyebrows with Templated Neutral Mouth, and Templated Sultry Eyes.
Facial Markings - Inky black streaks coming down from the eyes, almost like tear marks. See plushie reference.

Mane: Edited medium length mane with part of it pulled back into a ponytail.
Jet black color with shadowy wispy edits to the ends in a darker black. See plushie reference.

Tail: Edited medium length tail.
Jet black color with shadowy wispy edits to the ends in a darker black. See pluhsie reference.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal uncloven hooves with alt regular base fetlocks.

Reference Image(s):
1.) Plushie Cert
2.) Plushie Uncert

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Templated Regular Unicorn Horn - See plushie ref above for color.

Wings: Templated Heron Wind Wings - See plushie ref above for color.

Fins: N/A

Scales: N/A

Pelt: N/A

Other Notes: Alt Regular Body Fetlocks please?

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items:
1.) A spliced necklace using the arrowhead necklace band with the natural stone with attachments crystal. Please make the crystal the same color as his eyes with a ghostly glow effect and black vines. Please tuck the necklace under his hair so the band isn't showing over it.
Feel free to use a single chain loop to tie the bands together if the arrowhead necklace has a little front gap. If using chain make it shiny silver like the earring.
2.) Triple Hoop Earring in a shiny silver color on front most ear only

Custom Items: None, please ignore the necklace on the plushie.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie made for me by Riri!

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Concept #2: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #3: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #4: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #5: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:21 pm
Username: Hoshi Lockhart

Concept #1: Heavy | Solo | Avatar Inspired

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Usdia Pixie
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Avatar Inspired
WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The dress color as the base body would be nice. Markings CC.
Face: Sultry expression. A soft blue or purple for eye color.
Mane: Like the avatar, with flowers or other ornaments.
Tail: Just a nice, long tail. Whatever style looks best.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves, with heavy fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Avatar

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Tattered on head, Finding Fairies on tail.
Other Notes: Cutesy Tootsi antenna.

Trading Post Items: Sure, if any look good.
Custom Items: CC based off the avatar.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Concept #2: Minor | Solo | Father To Existing

Edit Level: Minor
Soquili Species: - Mutant Regular
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Father to existing Soq
WIPs needed?: If you wish

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Just a blue fox in the soft colors of the Zelda one. If you feel inspired for markings, go ahead. I don't picture these details easily, so I'm usually down for whatever.
Face: CC. A friendly or sultry expression.
Mane: Elegant hairstyle something like this.
Tail: Big fluffy fox tails like Luisella has.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws.
Reference Image(s): BoTW Fox | Luisella | Luisella's Plush

Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: If any would look good.
Custom Items: Naw

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Concept #3: Extreme | Solo | Avatar Inspired

Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: - Unicorn/Kirin
Body Build: Draft
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Avatar
Colourist Pref: Any
WIPs needed?: If you want!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Inspiration! I'd like to keep the colors as the avatar. Whites, pale pinks, pale yellows.
Face: CC.
Mane: Long and luxurious! Little shell and/or flower ornaments would be lovely.
Tail: Classical.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original Kirin legs.
Reference Image(s): Avatar | Hair

Horn(s): Regular Unicorn horn.
Scales: Original

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: The item below and maybe some shell decorations draped on her body. Fluffy rabbit pet, like an Angora.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The Item Around The Waist

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Concept #4: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #5: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:22 pm
Username: Eos Galvus

Concept #1: Unedited | Solo | Original Character

Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Wind/Kelpi
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original Character
Colourist Pref: Anyone
WIPs needed?: I trust the staff. Feel free to stream it tho!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Michael has a black base, with stars like space all over. He also possesses tron-like markings on his legs -- a little more circuity perhaps, but the Tron-y Circuit-y markings are Electric/Neon Puerples with optional gradient into Electric Blue like his sister Kes.
Face: Electric blue eyes, black base on the face, maybe with stars on his forehead or so. Starry freckles? Space freckles! Let's go with space freckles! As for stock expressions, Michael is trouble for people he doesn't respect, so... Mischievous as the stock templates go.
Mane: Glam rock, black mane, with them electric/neon purple tips.
Tail: Kelpi tail! It is the shark tail, in black, fading into galaxy tips, and stars on it matching the rest of him.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black fetlocks with possible stars, space style, with is the base vibe, and electric blue hooves facing into electric/neon purple where they touch the ground.
Reference Image(s): He should look related to his sister Kestrel
Cert
Uncert - Wings
Uncert - No Wing side view

Wings: Black wing base, fading into galaxy wingtips. Galaxy with more stars preferably, is possible please!
Fins: N/A, he only has the tail.
Other Notes: Feel free to much with his traits to look related to his sister AND look fabulous. He's a sassy boy.

Trading Post Items: CC in matching or complimentary colors, the general vibe is Space Tron so.
Custom Items: HE IS NOT AN EDITED PONY HONEY.

Concept #2: Minor | Solo | Original Character

- Picked up by Ririka

Soquili Species: - CC, pawed/pawed mutant
Body Build: War
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: SoA/OC
WIPs needed?: Up to y'all. Feel free to stream and boot me in the head.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pet conversion! Yay! Sinvce her red is super saturate, feel free to add dappling or minor marking additions for your personal sanity. I think it might be nice to add minor tweaks, I just lack ideas, so have some fun.
Face: Pet conversion! I'd really love the expression of a mare who can identify if it is fight time or diplomacy/mercy time. She's not a fainting violet/ I'd also really like her scars to come into the Soq . Also feel free to noodle with a nose marking since no kitty nose, or something similar? IDK.
Mane: Reverse Cropped, in a darker CC shade of red or in black to break up the monotony. biggrin ;
Tail: CC Translation
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws please, so she can have her white toesies.
Reference Image(s): purl=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/221471863438573568/964670259892199504/certmioyoadult.png?ex=6557f8b0&is=654583b0&hm=ef08a5027995eebe3c34d89d71d675c3d54355aaa554a6f0cb9aead8987586eb&]Mioyo She's one of my oldest SoA and I'd love for a Soq conversion. With less monotony and minor tweaks for aesthetics but please yes?

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: I'm open to any sort of Btrrf for her conversion! If you need extra color for her to have on bits and bobs to go with things, browns are fine since her brother has them )FUTURE PROJECT!) and different shades of red to compliment the black and white markings on RED. As a note if you do a Shifter... Charm her please! I'm a simple man.

Trading Post Items: If CC.
Custom Items: List CC, preferably inspired by teeth or claws..
Reference Image(s) for Items: ??? IDK if any will happen on minor edit these are ideas nothing more.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Although a custom, Mioyo wasn't ever colored by me. Repeat of her ceryt for proof of ownershiop: CERT - Moreover my username change ought to be on record. :3 Her design is over 10 so tweaks for sanity/aesthetic is fine.

Concept #3: Moderate | Twins | Cosplay

it Level:Moderate
Soquili Species: - Half Cery
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cosplay - The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Link
WIPs needed?: No preference.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Caramel Brown (Hex: B18775) base actually. Perhaps a darker hued fade into a back stripe? And some dappling. Let's horsify this thing. I'd also like white, eggshell, or bonewhite socks. Look at the Budweuser Clydesdales for idea, at least, for socks. Also pick the shade of white that looks nicest on him.
Face: Black eyes! Dark brown/brunette hue eyebrows with an expression of DETERMINATION. Or friendly. Either one is OK by me! I'd love for him to have a white or eggshell or bone white blaze that's reasonably sized. Clydesdales for example! Again, pick the white that looks nicest. I'd like matching Cery ears! So the inner ear floof can be light or dark go with the best look.
Mane: Custom style, because eighties Link is A TRIP. Darker brown hair like his eyebrows, bangs brushed to the right with hair handing down in front in front of his ears and literally my best description is "Mullet back" but I uh. OI linked some official art from the era because I'm not a monster, I'm bad with words.
Tail: STOCK TAIL! We're going with that same brown in the long tail variety!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt stock fetlocks or FLUFFIER. Thay're the same color as the socks. As for his hooves, I'd like the natural beigeish hue of horse hoves, specifically, likght ones.
Reference Image(s): -THROWS ON HIS BIG BOY PANTS- Let me introduce my inner child's degree of nerding.

purl=https://i.imgur.com/GxEMurK.jpg]LINKp/url]
Li-- those are not the opriginal eyes but. >_>; Link in the wind. AKA more manual art.
Back of Link's head Also, more manual art!

Other Notes: Hoof shape is on colorist for what looks better. And as long as he's not wearing horns or antlers have fun? Modifications to add markings/stuff for looking nice welcome?

Trading Post Items: Loud shrugging
Custom Items: LINK'S HJAT LINK'S HAT! PLEASE ADD THE HAT IT IS ICONIC. And I like the NES one, it's less.... .... Sad? Plain? Plain. Anything else is on you man. NES game or Link to the Past stuff, ETC is honestly CC I mostly know HAAAAT. XD;

YOU KNOW WHAT'S BACK? MANUAL IMAGES.
purl=https://i.imgur.com/GxEMurK.jpg]LINKp/url]
Li-- those are not the opriginal eyes but. >_>; Link in the wind. AKA more manual art.
Back of Link's head Also, more manual art!

Soquili Species: - Half Cery
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cosplay - The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Link (Shadow Link/Final Boss)
WIPs needed?: No preference.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black. The markings from Link? Grays. Darker hgrays. >_>; T-trust me, this is the easiest hue-shift ever.
Face: BLACK. Again, markings would be dark gray, but EVERYTHING black. Even his sclera. I avctually have art to back my claim. The hue shift? Easy. The battle? Cheese it!
Mane: Just make it black. Literally, shadow vibes.
Tail: Second verse same as the first - same long tail, just black coloured.
Hooves/Fetlocks: More black. More shadow.
Reference Image(s): There's a piece of art and a screenshot from the actual boss fight for exact reference. He is LITERALLY a living shadow. The boss fight is the kind you need to cheese.

P{retty sure it's official. Yep. This is it.
Actual Screenshot Legit this is the final boss of Zelda II and he's Nintendo hard unless you know the cheese. Which I do know. >>;

Other Notes: He should literally pass as Link's shadow, so anything Link gets, he gets.

Trading Post Items: Anything Link gets, shadowfy it.
Custom Items: Everything Link gets but as a shadow. He's literally just a boss fight against your own shadow, let's go.
Reference Image(s) for Items: To be honest I won't link the shadow link stuff again, pretty sure someone might cry if I did.

Concept #4: Heavy | Solo | Cosplay

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Cery/Wind. Don't you judge me.
Body Build: Choose from War
Leg Up?: Sure
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage:
Concept Origin: Adult, I'm not a monster
WIPs needed?: Uhhhh I'm happy to offer input but if you stream it just kick me in the a** to appear. i'm easily pleased.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I don't want... Clothing like people clothing.. If his robes can be his body color and the detailling turned into decent body markings, I'd like that, if possible, with additional crystalline flairs in dark purples and reds. I'd like a pony-friendly transfer, so turning detailling into markings is amazing.
Face: I'd love bright blue eyes peering out from the mask eyeholes actually and face is... Uop to you. White or the original kitsu. hi i did the original pet, i actually held coloring work once. I'd rather he had his same expression, and Cery ears. Pokin' out of eargoles in the hood.
Mane: I'd like a white mane poking out of the hood. Slicing Glam Rock to peer out is perfect.
Tail: Go nuts. Heck feel free to recreate his Kitsu tails why not, just make the tail look nice. Fun fact he was my own work so hey I can point out my mistakes?
Hooves/Fetlocks: PAWS PLEASE. With claws. Some soq-friendly version of the Kitsu basically.
Reference Image(s): This guy is up for conversion and thinking of coloring him/doing his edits still maskes me question my judgement.

Wings: I'd - I'd like classic Wind wings actually please. White based with gold and lavender tipping or markings of some sort.
Fins: No thx
Scales: No thx
Pelt: No thx
Other Notes: Breed stuff based on Kitsu design??? Something????

Trading Post Items: Crystals, possibly? Different kinds, mostly dark.
Custom Items: ngl OK so I'd like the hood/shoulders portion of the robes and the mask as items but not the body because Soq lines DO NOT support his robes. The unused portion is better as markings but I needs the shoulders/pauldrons/mask as items. Anything else ???? Go nuts it's a Cosplay Pet Transfer, if you have ANY questions about the design... Hi.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hooah, here he is again. Still certed.
If you need an uncert... Uh... I can look.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's a Coisplay but I'm ALSO the original colorist. He's certed to my old username! Links provided in references.

Concept #5: Extreme | Solo | OC

Leg Up?: No thanks
Bent Neck? No thanks
Concept Origin: OC/MY RAT DAUGHTER
WIPs needed?: Just kick my a** into the strem

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body connected to a black hood with black back spots, as per my terrible photos.
Face: Black hood head with a split hood white down her throat. Shy, gentle expression with ratty ears colored like the TERRIBLE NOVA WHY photos of my darling on my shoulder.
Mane: Short with the reverse cropped bangs spliced in or something short and sporty you feel like inventing. Matches her head/hood marking so... Black.
Tail: Premium Ratty with a Ratty tail colored like the photo, so... Pinkinsh with white sire on it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Little claws like ratties have please. In white with white nails.
Reference Image(s):
MY RAT CHILD 1
RAT CHILD 2
Hilda's scared of my camera. XD;

Horn(s): NO THX RATTY
Wings: NO THX ONLY RATTY
Fins: NO THX RATTY
Scales: NO THX PLS ONLY RATTY
Pelt: Triple no thx Hilda's too pure for Shifters.
Other Notes: Ratty!

Trading Post Items: Uuuhhhhh.
Custom Items: A rose pink and black shawl, specifically black or gunmetal with rose pink hearts; a small pouch of tea herbs and leaves, on a little metal chain. Sooft small accents that scream 'comfort' perhaps... Hilda was a good comfort companion.
Reference Image(s) for Items: aaaayyyy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:32 am
Username: Keantha

Concept #1: Moderate|Solo|Natural Draft Beauty

Entry Tag: Keantha | Draft| Mod| Solo
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft (Bent Neck)
Concept Origin: Natural Breed
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her body is a dapple grey with brindle stripes of dark grey and black shading down to darker grey almost black at the hocks. I would like her to have the bent neck, and leg down with short fetlocks.
Face: CC on eye color, but I would like her to have raised brows with an open/sweet sort of expression and thick lashes.
Mane: Mane would be spliced with fringe bangs and the stallion's tight braid along her neck both in black.
Tail: Top of the tail braided like in mare's warrior braid but without the feathers, and if possible slice the bottom after the band to be wavy/curl (Curly, Fabio, Romeo, Wavy) without the braids. The length should end just above her hooves not touching the floor. The color should be a mix of black, darker grey, and a bit of a lighter greyish-brown (see references).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short fetlocks in the lighter base grey of her body with solid sort of stone grey/blackish hooves. (See references)
Reference Image(s): X, X, X, X, X, X, Tail, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, another tail ref, X

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: I would like her to have a head halter in a dark green with silver buckles and cheek plate
Reference Image(s) for Items: X

-- Existing Pets --

Concept #2: Heavy|Solo|Magikarp Seathi

Edit Level: Mod-Heavy
Soquili Species: Seathi-Nixie
Body Build: N/A
Leg Up?: N/A
Bent Neck? N/A
Concept Origin: Pokemon Cosplay- Magikarp
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Bright Orange with a ring of scale patterns around her neck. She needs the Seathi spine fin in a golden/yellow shade. I would also like a fin along her stomach in the same yellow gold shade.
Face: Edited eyes, large round and white with a pinprick pupil. She has two long golden whiskers hanging from the side of her mouth. Her mouth is opened wide with a pink tongue and pink lips.
Mane: Seathi Head fin in the same yellow gold as along her spine and stomach.
Tail: Custom edit: It's a widespread fan (please see refrence)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hooved seathi legs with leg fins in the same yellow-gold as her other fins along the ridges, with white on the skin between.
Reference Image(s): Karp, Magikarp, Feesh!

Fins: Head,Spine, and Stomach fins all golden-yellow solidly. Leg and edited tail fin, orange of the body on the ridges with white on the skin between.

Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A -Commerical Cosplay

Concept #3: Unedited|Solo|Natural Sumi-e Koi Mer

Soquili Species: - Mer
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Nature Theme Sumi-e Koi
Colourist Pref: None
WIPs needed?: Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I have attached some references for you to get inspired by. I don't expect them to be these exact fish but just some ideas. I would love her as a sumi-e if it can be done as spliced.
Face: Bright gold eyes with an open smile and sort of a calm, serene expression. No whiskers, please
Mane: Black, braided style with romantic bangs, with random bits of orange/gold and white.
Tail: If at all possible I would love something done that looks like the flowy fins of the koi fish. For the tail, you could likely splice the seathi goldfish options.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlock but cc color
Reference Image(s): Main Ref, Gen Ref1, Gen Ref2, Gen Ref3

Horn(s):N/A
Fins: Something flowy and elegant like koi fins. Color and design CC
Pelt: Animal N/A
Other Notes: No muddy colorings, please. I prefer the calico/orange and white koi.

Trading Post Items: Total CC but I don't like blankets/tabards/saddles.
Custom Items: Total CC but I don't like blankets/tabards/saddles.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Nature Themed Koi

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #4: Minor|Twins|Sumi-e Kitsunes

|| Edit Level:Minor
Soquili Species: Sumi-e Mutant Pawed Kitsune Regulars
Leg Up?: Yes for stallion, no for mare
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Adults
Concept Origin: CYOs
Colourist Pref: None
WIPs needed?: Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: One twin is white with the rainbow markings while the other is black with the same rainbow markings. Which is which genderwise I leave to CC.
Face: Unlike the plushies, I would like their eyes open and a light silvery blue color for the black one and bright gold for the white one. Same happy expressions though.
Mane: CC (I am not crazy about super short hair but otherwise have fun!)
Tail: Floofy kitsune tails (alt fox)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws
Reference Image(s): twin 1, 1 uncert, twin 2, 2 uncert

Trading Post Items: CC but I don't like tabards/saddles/too much covering
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYOs

— Angeni --
Desired Domain:N/A

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #5: Extreme|Solo|Skelecorn

Edit Level:Extreme
Soquili Species: Unicorn (Cursed)
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Artwork
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Completely transparent black 'smoke' in a horse shape. Neck is a lighter shade, darkening down till it's pitch black at the hips. Skeleton showing through in a clean grey-ish ivory as if the black was just there to hold the vauge horse shape.
Face: white glowing orb no pupil
Mane: Wavy but thin it out some, like hair floating in water or smoke in the air.
Tail: Classic tail (bones visable all the way down)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bare
Reference Image(s): https://64.media.tumblr.com/a86a33139d903da65ef9710b5bc8829f/tumblr_pvty9iTM9I1sn5lv4o1_1280.jpg]xXx

Horn(s): Unicorn- custom design. please see ref
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: I would love some sort of golden and black gothic style crown/stained glass behind his head. References for theme ideas, doesn't have to be exact. Golden shackles around his two front hooves with a length of chain off each that end in broken links like his has broken free.
Reference Image(s) for Items: X, X, X, X

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Artwork found on tumblr

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:08 am
Username: AstoriaFallen

Concept 1: Minor| Silo Anaon Nox x Coop Amores Child

|| Edit Category: - cc
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Origin: - Mock permission https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=55&t=24256741#377466711
WIP Needed? nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane:CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Horn(s): n/a
Other Notes: cc

Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc
Reference Image(s) for Items: ||

Concept 2: Extreme | Egyptian Sphinx Purewalker

|| Edit Category: - CC up to extreme since custom feral (but it's supposed to be tiny)
Body Build: regular - leg down poses
Origin: - Cosplay from Joseph, King of Dreams
WIP Needed? nope

-- Colors & Markings -- CC Best you can from the images.
Mane:CC
Reference Image(s): User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Horn(s): n/a
Other Notes: cc

Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:01 am
Username: Fayt_of_Redemption

Concept #1: Heavy | Solo | OC

Edit Category: - Heavy I believe
Soquili Species: - Regular Canine pawed (all feet)/floofy tailed mutant
Body Build: Regular, leg up/slow trot (no Roman Nose)
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: It's my OC
Colourist Pref: Moxx, Mythi, Ririka, LOLTERNATIVE, mind, Vis
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: I'd like the same face (eyebrows, mouth, eyes) as those in the Thick Lashes preview image

Mane: See refs; stock/splicing is fine if there's something that's close; long, wavy, a bit wispy.

Tail: I want a fluffy wolf tail

Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws, No fur/fringes; I want to be able to see the paws.
Reference Image(s): Please let me know if you're unable to see these images. Thanks. =3

Character sheet reference
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Sleeve detail
Some more sleeve detail
And another look at it
Ref 1 cert
Color palette, though the yellowish color can be any shade you think will work best for gold jewelry

Reference Image(s) for Items: See above. The edits I'm wanting though are wolf ears, a wolf tail, the hair unless a stock/splicing is used, the feather in the hair near the ear, the necklace, and the dress. I'm open to your interpretation of how the dress should look, even if it's more of a cape-like look. I really want the sleeves though. I'm unsure about having a canine nose like some Soq I've seen. If it would be possible to do a wip with it so I can decide, I'd love that. =3

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A; It's my OC.

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:30 am
Username: Tsunake

Concept #1: Minor | Solo | Basic Concept
Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni/Unicorn, I think!
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? No thanks!
Concept Origin: Conversion from another shop
WIPs needed?: Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Please see ref!
Face: A neutral expression, please!
Mane: CC, edited!
Tail: I think a slightly edited unicorn tail would be most faithful? CC!
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC!
Reference Image(s): Here!

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No horns, please.
Wings: Describe Wings - I'd like just one set of Angeni wings, please! I think style 2, but CC.
Other Notes: You've got full control, I trust you!

Trading Post Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She was never certed before the shop closed, but here is where I posted for it.

Concept #2: Heavy| Solo | Basic Concept
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Kalona
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: New Concept

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: For the base color, I was thinking either a palomino, blonde, or cream color? Markings would be CC.
Face: CC!
Mane: I'd prefer edited of some sort! CC.
Reference Image(s): Inspiration I would like a pretty desert Soq of some sort inspired by this image! I understand that leaves a lot up to interpretation and I am totally fine with that.

Horn(s): All the horns, please! CC on what, but I looooove horns.
Wings: CC, but also none if it makes the Soq look too busy.
Scales: CC for Kirin scales, none if it makes the design look too busy.
Other Notes: None, really! Please have fun.

Concept #3: Moderate | Solo | Cosplay/Recustom
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Poe from Legend of Zelda

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC!
Face: A sneaky/wicked expression!
Mane: CC! Maybe something a bit more ragged/lank/stringy looking?
Tail: CC! Maybe something ab it more ragged/lank/stringy looking?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC.
Reference Image(s): Recustom for Poe! I'd just like to give him a fresh coat of paint, theoretically speaking. Poe Enemy

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Recustom for Poe! I'd just like to give him a fresh coat of paint, theoretically speaking.

Custom Items: Tattered full-body cloak and a lantern! See refs. Maybe a Triforce snuck in there somewhere?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Poe Ref Triforce

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay, I own the original Soq.

Concept #4: Unedited | Solo | Basic Concept

Soquili Species: - Kalona/Regular
Body Build: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: New Concept

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC!
Face: CC, maybe a toothy snarl?
Mane: CC!
Tail: CC!
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC!
Reference Image(s): N/A

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC
Wings: Describe Wings - CC, but not necessary.
Other Notes: You've got full control, I trust you!

Colorist Pref: Any! Applies to all forms.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:55 am
No longer want. Staff please delete this post or something. I already removed the form as of Aug 05, 2022.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:06 am
Username: Nori Ishida

Concept #1: Extreme | Solo | Cosplay - The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien

|| Edit Category: – Extreme
Soquili Species: – Kirin
Body Build: Draft
Bent Neck?: Yes
Concept Origin: Cosplay – The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Bright golden yellow body. I’d love to have roots growing up her legs that continue into two trees, one with golden leaves, one with silver. These trees can either stand kind of behind her, or grow out of her back...OR possibly growing out of her horns as described below. Up to you!
Face: Glowing spring green eyes, serene expression, Roman nose.
Mane: Edited mane – A pale spring green fading to a deep forest green, very long and flowing, thick with flowers and fruit growing in it.
Tail: Edited tail - Similar style to mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt kirin fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Yavanna, Roots, Roots 2, Roots 3, Two Trees of Valinor, Yavanna as a horse/tree inspiration

Horn(s): Edited horns to look like branches growing out of her head. OR, possibly have her leg roots mentioned above run into her horns and have the trees sprouting from her horns like the reference image above. Whichever you prefer!
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: Alt kirin scales, gold and silver in color
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: Yavanna is Queen of the Earth and Giver of Fruits. She created the two trees and is responsible for the animals and plants of Middle Earth. She requested the creation of the Ents. “She is lover of all things that grow in the earth, and all their countless forms she holds in her mind, from the trees like towers in forests long ago to the mosss upon stones or the small and secret things in the mould.” Basically going for a silvery/gold base with tons of vegetation and life growing from her.

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: NA

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: NA ||

Concept #2: Heavy | Solo | Cosplay - The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien

|| Edit Category: – Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Bent Neck? No
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale blue body, with a silver feathery pattern.
Face: Glowing bright blue eyes, raised eyebrows, a stern expression
Mane: Silvery hair, edited mane - long and flowing, a few tiny braids throughout.
Tail: A similarly edited long flowing silvery tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock angeni fetlocks are fine.
Reference Image(s): Manwe 1, 2, 3, 4

Horn(s): NA
Wings: Style 2 wings, winglets, and head wings. Blueish grey, darkening to a deeper blue at the ends.
Scales: NA
Other Notes: Manwe is King of the Valar, Lord of air, wind, and clouds. He is the noblest and greatest in authority. “His delight is in the winds and the clouds, and in all the regions of the air, from the heights to the depths, from the utmost borders of the Veil of Arda to the breezes that blow in the grass. All swift birds, strong of wing, he loves, and they come and go at his bidding.” Generally going for a noble, windy, feathery feel.

Custom Items: An edited wing cape similar to this one – hanging around his shoulders, gold decorated hem/border, and feathers fading from greyish-blue to dark blue at the ends. A simple silver, V-shaped headdress, and a staff held in the bend of his lifted leg.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feather cape, Headdress 1, Headdress 2, Staff 1, Staff 2

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Wind

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #3: Moderate | Solo | Cosplay - The Silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkien

|| Edit Category: – Moderate
Body Build: Warhorse
Bent Neck?: No
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Ruddy-colored body with glowing gold feet that fades up his legs and turns into a circular-type pattern on his body (see ref image)
Face: Glowing red eyes, raised eyebrows, open smile, Roman nose. Small golden beard.
Mane: Edited mane, several thick braids, falling around his shoulders, gold in color.
Tail: Long Braid tail template, same color as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Tulkas as a horse (I took a lot of inspiration from this, but don’t want his body to be this red.), Tulkas/Markings, 2, 3, 4

Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Scales: NA
Other Notes: “Greatest in strength and deeds of prowess of all the Valar, he came last to Arda to aid the Valar in the first battles with Melkor. He delights in wrestling and in contests of strength. He can outrun all things that go on feet, and he is tireless. His hair and beard are golden, and his flesh ruddy. He laughs in sport and in war. Slow to anger, but slow to forget.”

Custom Items: Gold bracers around his front ankles. I’m not really too picky about the style, but have included a couple images taken from the references above.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bracers1, 2

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: NA

-- Ulun'suti --

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:40 am
Username: Shi Berry

Concept #1: Extreme | Solo | Nekomata Pureshifter

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Uncharmed Feline Pureshifter
Body Build: Regular – head turned out, no bent neck!
Concept Origin: Nekomata
WIP Needed? Yes, please. ♥
***Itemless uncerts not needed. No unpelted form unless you really want to do it.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
    Base: Tuxedo cat! [1234]
    Markings: Light blue kumadori on her face and body. You do not need to follow the reference exactly - especially for the markings on her body! I'm fond of her face markings, but they're open to interpretation as well. :3

Colors: Sample from reference and avatar! The avatar uses the Anubis Gaia color scheme.

Face: Light blue, glowing cat eyes!
Mane: None if no unpelted form, CC otherwise
Tails: Two black cat tails - pose CC
Paws: Custom feline paws
Reference Image(s):

Main Reference: For main design and edits -- not an exact reference for edits or colors!
User Image

Avatar Reference: For expanded color palette, sfx, and inspiration
User Image

Image Reference: For rope obi collar and will o' wisp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Image Reference: For sleeves ***Open to just having cuffs covering her elbows instead of sleeves -- trying to disguise the elbows so front legs appear more digitrade
User Image

Image Reference: For headpiece (gold instead of black) ***Open to going without the headpiece or changing it for some other kind of head ornament/kanzashi
User Image

Pelt: Custom feline pelt
  • Large, pointy cat ears
  • Straight muzzle
  • Prefer little to no space between the eye holes of the pelt and the base horse eyelids
  • Two cat tails, cc pose

Custom Feral: Custom domestic cat feral! emotion_kirakira
  • Colors: Tuxedo cat with light blue kumadori
  • Pose: For your consideration... if not, just something mischevious
  • Expression: If the cheshire grin doesn't look good, a smirk or small open grin is fine. :3

Paws: Custom feline paws
  • Just want the paws to look soft ♥
  • Soft paw therapy: 123

Custom Items:
  • A light blue rope obi collar around the base of her neck with an antique gold bell
  • 4 blue will o' wisps
  • Antique gold tail rings – 2 on each tail (4 total), CC placement
  • Antique gold headpiece similar to reference OR some other kind of head ornament/kanzashi -- also open to going without any head ornaments if it overwhelms her design
  • Kimono sleeves hanging off golden cuffs above her elbows on her forelegs – black base color with CC design OR golden cuffs covering her elbows (whichever looks best)
  • Spooky sfx! Something like the avatar reference where colored smoke comes off her feet. The ends of her tails can also fade into smoke if you want. Whatever looks the best!

Custom Edits:
  • Pose: Female head turned out to face the other way, no bent neck
  • Expression: Cheshire grin

-- Note --
Please have fun with the concept, and feel free to add or take away any parts of the design as you see fit. c:

Maybe this can be reused for my breedings in the future?
What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Pelt, paws, feral

Concept #2: Heavy | Solo | Cosmic Dragon[strike]cat[/strike]

Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Pawed Ulun'suti Mutant | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Ulun'suti Mutant
Body Build: Regular Leg Down
Concept Origin: Cosmic Dragoncat
WIP Needed? Yes, please. ♥

-- Colors & Markings --
Concept: Mostly CC custom. Fluffy space/cosmic eastern dragon.
Mane: CC - prefer a flowy hairstyle (more details in last section)
Tail: Long, swishy Eastern dragon tail. CC pose and color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): Dragon horns, CC color
Ears: CC custom large, fluffy cat ears or elongated dragon ears
Tail: Long, swishy Eastern dragon tail

Edits:
  • Expression: Something two little canines poking out (doesn't need to be edited, your choice)
  • Mane -- at least as long as his shoulders, beyond that CC length, maybe gathered in a half updo or low ponytail, but it's really up to you
  • CC any other fluff or traits you see fit

Custom Items:
  • CC jewelry, accessories, other items, space magic, glow etc. Whatever you want

Concept #3: Moderate | Identical Twins | Spooky Inugami Pureshifter

Soquili Species: Uncharmed Canine Pureshifter
Body Build: Regular Leg Down
Concept Origin: Inugami
WIP Needed? Yes, please!
***ITEMLESS UNCERTS NOT NEEDED. NO UNPELTED FORM.

Twin For: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
    Base: CC.
    Markings: CC.

Colors: Sample from mood board!

Face: CC (thinking glowing purple or whitish purple).
Mane: None. No unpelted form!
Tails: Black wolf tailed styled like the inugami painting.
Paws: Canine paws.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Media
  1. "Apparitions" - Sekiro OST
  2. "Corrupted Monk" - Sekiro OST
  3. Shichimen Warrior In-Game Fight

If you're feeling like you want more music, here's the whole Sekiro OST.

Full-Size Images
  1. Inugami painting
  2. Shichimen Warrior
  3. Purple Kitsune Mask
  4. Corrupted Monk
  5. Black Wolf
  6. Void Realm Head

Pelt: Wolf Pelt
Feral: Either fluffy wolf or alt refined wolf

Custom Items:
  • Anything inspired by the mood board!
  • Spooky, wispy sfx. Purple fire, smoke, shadows, all the good things.

Custom Edits:
  • Tail: Wispy tail like the Inugami painting.
  • Ears: Custom wolf ears (only if visible -- no need for itemless uncerts)

-- Note --
Please have fun with the concept, and feel free to add or take away any parts of the design as you see fit. c:

FOR TWIN: Change some minor accessories and color shift all the purple sfx to spooky Disney-villain green lol

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:04 am
Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Concept #1: Unedited | Solo | Mock Child Plushie Conversion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert (Markings)
Sex: Colorists Choice
Is this a mockbreeding?: Yes (Amelie x Light: permission to get mockkid)
Permission Notes: Breeds must fit genetic ancestry of family. (Cerynei/Regular/Unicorn/Wind) Alternate templates are free to use.
Throwbacks: Amelie, Light, Bondi, Axl, Telvladi, Shinsei Batsu

Concept #2: Minor | Twin | Mood Board Kitsune-Dragons

Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'suti Halfbreed
Bent Neck? No
Gender: Male (Strawberry Gumi Bunny) & Female (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
Concept Origin: Original Design

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC. Avoid the following templates:
  • Leg spikes
  • Rebel spikes
  • Curved spines
  • Chest ridge
  • Scale markings
Face: CC. Avoid the following templates:
  • Face spikes
  • Cheerfully closed eyes (closer eye)
  • Sleep/sorrow eyes (closer eye)
  • Chin scruff
Mane: CC.
Tail: CC. Avoid the following templates:
  • Tail blades
  • Tail spikes
  • Spiked stinger club
  • Smooth stinger club
  • Small club
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed. Otherwise CC. Avoid the following templates:
  • Original feline paws
Reference Image(s): Mood board below. Rough concept is "Kitsune-Dragon."
User Image

Horn(s): Branched horns.
Wings: None.
Scales: CC.
Other Notes: Naked and marking versions, if applicable.

Trading Post Items: CC.
Custom Items: CC.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light

Concept #4: Moderate | Solo | Pet Memorial

Soquili Species: Mutant Nymph
Body Build: N/A
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Memorial Pet
Colourist Pref: mindsend, ATh e a r t, Strifeling, Zaikt, Yumitoko II, Moxxiie, Saint Vis, Nerpin/Wandered, Kyaishi, Mythi Red Panda, Ririka, Valkymie/elufae, Rueka, Leez0rz, xo maho, -MoomoolatteCha-, Malikztiah Ankhwave, Geyser Eelborn, UniWingdFox, Prism Shine, Marzipanz
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Orange base.
  • White legs and belly.
  • Faint tabby stripes.
Face:
  • Yellow eyes.
  • Eyebrow color matched to base body.
  • Pink inner ear.
  • Content squinty eyes.
  • White snip between eyes.
  • Nymph ears. Edited to be pointed at tips.
Mane:
  • Fluff along the neck.
  • No actual mane.
Tail:
  • Bobbed tail.
  • Held upright.
  • Tabby stripes most prominent.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Templated mini paws.
  • White base.
Reference Image(s): Tumblr tag, overall coloration, facial reference, blurry tabby stripes, more faint tabby stripes, tail pose.

Horn(s): None
Other Notes: Alternate versions, please.
  • Naked

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items:
  • Blue safety collar fish design.
  • Small, round gold tag attached near bell.
  • (Note: brand name doesn't have to be on buckle.)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar, tag.

Concept #4: Heavy | Solo | Pride Angeni

Soquili Species: Angeni/Unicorn
Leg Up?: Yes (Spliced)
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIPs needed?: Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Neck repose - mimic mare pose.
  • Ivory (#FFFFF0) base.
  • Drip markings running length of spine. Rainbow colored.
Face:
  • Periwinkle (#CCCCFF) eyes.
  • Blonde (#FAF0BE) eyebrows.
  • White inner ear.
  • Worried/quizzical eyebrows.
  • Default mouth.
  • Thick lashes eyes.
  • Rainbow drip markings continue down slope of muzzle.
Mane:
  • Blonde (#FAF0BE) base.
  • Pastel rainbow streaks.
  • Extremely long, nearly brushing ground. Loose curls.
Tail:
  • Bare classical unicorn tail. Ivory (#FFFFF0) base.
  • Placed in front of body.
  • Long tail tuft styled like mane.
  • Blonde (#FAF0BE) base.
  • Pastel rainbow streaks.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Leg splice - mare leg up front legs.
  • Cloven unicorn hooves. Vanilla (#F3E5AB) colored.
  • Angeni fetlocks. Ivory (#FFFFF0) colored.
Reference Image(s): Drip Markings, Opal

Horn(s):
  • Loose curl unicorn horn.
  • Opalescent colored. (See opal above.)
Wings:
  • Style 2 angeni wings.
  • Ivory (#FFFFF0) colored.
  • Drip markings should drip "around" wings. (Blank spot beneath where they attach.)
Other Notes:
  • Naked version.
  • Wingless version.
  • Naked wingless version.

Trading Post Items:
  • Roses in mane. Rainbow colored.
Custom Items:
  • Leather thong around neck.
  • Two worn bronze wedding bands on thong.
  • Butterflies hovering near roses. Transgender pride colored.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Rainbow Roses, Wedding Bands, Transgender Pride Flag

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Forbidden Love

Concept #5: Extreme | Solo | Original Character

Soquili Species: Mutant Hippogryph-Unicorn Crossbreed
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original Character
Colourist Pref: mindsend, ATh e a r t, Strifeling, Zaikt, Moxxiie, one over three, Saint Vis, Nerpin, Nyhility, Kyaishi, Mythi Red Panda, Ririka, Marzipanz, Geyser Eelborn, UniWingdFox, Malikztiah Ankhwave
WIPs needed?: Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Front half - peregrine falcon. Back half - cheetah.
  • Front half - dusty brown backside.
  • Front half - creamy underbelly.
  • Front half - bar-like patterns on underbelly.
  • Front half - feathery chest fluff.
  • Back half - warm gold backside.
  • Back half - creamy underbelly.
  • Back half - round black spots all over.
Face:
  • Brown eyes.
  • Blend eyebrows with base color.
  • Large feathered ear tufts replacing horse ears.
  • Black-tipped beak.
  • Raised brow.
  • If you feel really brave, give her a peregrine falcon head instead of a horse head with templates.
Mane:
  • Tiny bit of fluff along the neck.
  • No actual mane.
Tail:
  • Long cheetah tail.
  • Warm gold.
  • Fades to cream.
  • Black spots turning into barring near tip.
  • Posing CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Leg up pose.
  • Front legs - yellow standard hippogryph claws.
  • Front legs - feathery elbow fluff blended to body base.
  • Back legs - feline paws template.
  • Back legs - warm gold with black spots.
  • All claws black.
Reference Image(s):

Wings: Custom falcon wings. See pose on reference.
Other Notes: Alternate versions, please.
  • Wingless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:42 am
Username: Yayoi

Concept #1: Unedited | Herd Helper | Basic Concept

Number of Pets in herd: 5
Owners involved in herd: Yayoi, Fatal Irony, other three will be gamed

Soquili Species: - Pawed Unicorn
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Dark grey with black thorn henna type markings that glow ethereal blue
Face: Eye color - ice blue, eyebrows - black, expression - grumpy with fang 2, facial markings - thin white blaze down the nose
Mane: Black, mix of Fabio and long 2
Tail: Classical unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat Walker paws
Reference Image(s): [irl= https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/bush-white-lily-56540239]Death Lily

Other Notes
: Please add cheek scruff

Trading Post Items:
fur shawl held together by gemstone with death lily etched inside it, please make the stone glow, white roses strewn through his hair, a stack of various skulls at his paws with runic symbols on them, silver 3 hoop earrings
Custom Items:
See ref images for death lily reference

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1:
White, red marking glow, black nose blaze, diff acc colors

Variation #2: Brown, green marking glow, cream nose blaze, diff acc colors

Variation #3: Blue, white marking glow, light blue nose blaze, diff acc colors

Variation #4: Red, purple marking glow, no nose blaze, diff acc

Concept #2: Extreme | Solo | Recustom

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #3: Moderate | Solo | Mock Child

Soquili Species: CC
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding Permission
WIPs needed?: No

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: CC
Reference Image(s): Father Mother

Wings: Describe Wings - CC
Other Notes: Pleaae use classic uni horn if used

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:16 pm
Username: o-Elixir-o

Concept #1: Unedit | Solo | OC

|| Edit Category: - Unedit
Soquili Species: - Kelpi
Leg Up?: Down
Bent Neck? No
Colourist Pref: Open to any colorist!
WIP Needed? Yes!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based off of reference inspiration - Koi Body Scales, Original Back Fin
Face: CC based off of reference inspiration - Cheek Fins
Mane: CC based off of reference inspiration - Wavy - No Head Fins
Tail: Koi Tail Scales
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original Leg Fins
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Fins: Koi Body Scales, Original Back Fins, Cheek Fins, Original Leg Fins
Other Notes: N.A

Trading Post Items: Starflower 2 placed between cheek fin & ear space. CC on color. Tiki Shell Necklace, CC on color.
Custom Items: N.A
Like other reference image.
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A
||

Concept #2: Minor | Solo | CYO

|| Edit Category: Minor Edits
Soquili Species: - Flutter 'Suti
Leg Up?: Down
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Plush
Colourist Pref: Open to any colorist!
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Reference Image(s):
User ImageUncert

Custom Items: To match the plush's necklace, butterflies
Plush

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A ||

Concept #3: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #4: Heavy | Solo | Sibling

|| Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original Concept
Colourist Pref: Open to any colorist that can do up to heavy!
WIP Needed? Yes, please~!

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: Lucious Long Mane (Similar to his brother) but with a single braid mixed in the long hair.
Tail: Lucious Long
Reference Image(s): Siblings: Regalian & Rajni

Color Palette: Here

Wings: Describe Wings - Style 1 Angeni Wings
Trading Post Items: No
Custom Items: Crown, Mask, Cape and CC for other items. You can use the siblings for inspiration.
Regalian & Rajni

-- Existing Pets --
||

Concept #5: Extreme | Solo| Mockbreeding

|| Edit Level: Extreme
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding
Colourist Pref: Any edit colorist who can do extreme is fine with me!
WIP Needed? Yes!

-- Colors & Markings --
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Notes: Treebutt please!

Trading Post Items: No thanks
Custom Items:CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:Here ||

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:00 pm
Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX

Concept #1: Extreme | Solo | Cosplay

Soquili Species: - Mutant Cerynei
Leg Up?: Yes - Only if it's doable with his edits
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cosplay from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Colourist Pref: Not sure who can do what anymore so anyone that can do extreme edits
WIPs needed?: Yes at least one

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref image. I want him to pretty much look as much like a tree as he can. What that means is, light browns, dark browns, mossy texture in places, hollowed out holes, bark texture. You will get the gist it of from the pictures. Now he doesn't have to be completely made out of wood because I think that would be too much. But I would like parts of him to be.
Face: I would love his face to be a skull. Literally a horse skull with either vines wrapping around it in places or bark. It will not be a skull over a horses head.
Mane: Straight down to knee's. Dark brown in color that is darker that any brown being used already. Soggy appearance with moss and twigs in it. Just something that will go well with how he will look.
Tail: Custom wolf/canine tail with moss, leaves, and wood in or around it. To keep with that 'tree' or 'wood' theme.
Hooves/Fetlocks: He will not have hooves. He will have canine paws with roots moving up his paws and up his legs. See image below for what I mean.
Reference Image(s): Leshen 1 | Leshen 2 | Leshen 3 | Leshen 4 | Leshen 5 | Leshen Waist | Leshen Torso | Paw Reference

Horn(s): Exactly like what is in the first picture only. Color and all. See ref images.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Don't have refs for each one, but you can take some of the ideas from the Leshen refs and add those.
Bones | I would like bone trinkets hanging from his antlers, wrapped around his waist and then on his legs. I don't have a preference of what they look like but just anything like that. Creepy is good
Feathers | Crows tend to hang around them in the game so maybe some black feather accessories would be good as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See the images above

Concept #2: Heavy | Identical Twins | OC

Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Suti
Leg Up?: Yes for both
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: OC - Identical Twins
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black base coat. See ref image for markings. Maybe a mix of the purple and green color could be interesting? But would prefer green if that doesn't work out well.
Face: See reference image. Suti big mouth and jawline. Eyes I want to be a glowing purple for both boys. Also like on the plushie I would like their mouth's to appear stitched with a thread. Also needs some form of a skull on their heads.
Mane: See reference image of dad for color but sister for look. This meaning black that fades to the green color. Maybe have some feather's added? Like they would look like hair, but clearly are feathers. They could even be a little messed up too. Also make the hair long. Very long if you can. Maybe even some bones tied in throughout?
Tail: See reference image for dad for color and how I would want it to look. I want the green color he has not the purple of the sister. Maybe with more edited hair at the end? Tails spikes would be nice too, but not sure how to incorporate that with the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want all four to be claws. No hooves. Green color claws with the raptor talons of the Suti to be added on? Not sure if that is possible. If not I understand. Leg spurs as well.
Reference Image(s): PLUSH | Sister | Sister with Skull | Father

Horn(s): Not sure what horns could look good? I would love something that mimicked the skull on the plush or maybe the Suti scaled horns? I don't know. So I will leave it CC
Wings: Spread Wings - No scales. Black in color, but CC in terms of adding additional color to it. Maybe even some markings? See ref images for marking ideas.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I'm open to ideas and things added. I was trying to make them look mostly like dad with still having traces of their sister since she looks mainly like mom.

Custom Items: I will leave this up to you so CC. However for their jeweled necklaces I want Twin A to have the jewel be the color like the plush while Twin B I want it to be the same green as used on the hair.
Reference Image(s) for Items: PLUSH | Sister | Sister with Skull | Father

Concept #3: Moderate | Solo | OC

Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant - CC based on parents
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Mock-Breeding
Colourist Pref: Not sure who can do what anymore so anyone that can do moderate and up edits.
WIPs needed?: Yes at least one

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See reference image
Face: See reference image
Mane: See reference image
Tail: See reference image
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves. Canine paws please
Reference Image(s): So it's pretty much a custom baby from these two - Arya Stark x Yorick
His personality will be based on Ethan from the TellTale GoT game - Image 1 | Image 2

Other Notes: I love fluff! <3

Custom Items: One item I would like is for him to have a pelt like his mother draped over his back. It must be a deer to signify the Baratheon family. The others are CC based on parents - A weapon would be nice, but he won't really be a fighter so maybe something small like a dagger

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission HERE - To use parents for the mock

Concept #4: Minor | Twins | CYO OC

Edit Level: Minor (If not minor let me know and I will save them for another time)
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Plush - OC - Based on a Gaia item - Opalescent Lifegiver
Colourist Pref: Not sure who can do what anymore so anyone that can do minor and up edits.
WIPs needed?: Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref images
Face: See Ref images
Mane: See Ref images - however I would like the mane to be a little longer
Tail: Premade delicate tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy footed with the longer newer stock fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): PLUSH | Proof it's mine | Gaia Item it's based on - Opalescent Lifegiver

Horn(s): Custom if possible (Only if it falls under minor edits) If not then maybe the four point rack - I'm also okay with splicing as well.

Custom Items: CC - not sure how the thing around their neck should be interpreted. Maybe a custom necklace? I am not sure.

Concept #5: Unedited | Solo | OC

b]Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: OC
Colourist Pref: Not sure who can do what anymore so anyone that can do unedited
WIPs needed?: Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - See Ref image for colors and inspiration
Face: CC - See Ref image for colors and inspiration
Mane: Windblown. CC - See Ref image for colors and inspiration
Tail: Cat'O nine tail. CC - See Ref image for colors and inspiration
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC - See Ref image for colors and inspiration
Reference Image(s): Inspiration

Horn(s): Maybe ram horns? But honestly CC. See Ref image for colors and inspiration
Wings: Smooth Wing Style 3

Trading Post Items: Maybe some bone accessories?

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:53 pm
Username: Phail Ninja

Concept #1: Extreme | Solo | Hakuron x Bear Claws Mockkid

Soquili Species: CC - but full-sized please!
Bent Neck? CC
Starting Stage: Basket (All Stages)
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Face: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Mane: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Tail: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC based on parents, feel free to add other twists / accent colours / mutations etc...
Reference Image(s):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Haku Uncert] [Bear Uncert] [Bear Feral] [Bear Unpelted]

Horn(s): CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: CC

Reference Image(s) for Items: -

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: [Permission]

Concept #2: Heavy | Solo | Cosplay: Howl - Howl's Moving Castle

Edit Level:
Heavy
Soquili Species:
Ulun'suti
Body Build:
Regular
Leg Up?:
Yes
Bent Neck?
Yes
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
Cosplay - Howl's Moving Castle: Howl

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Body colour & markings are CC. Something that doesn't distract from the character design, but isn't just colour-fill / skin tone either!
Face:
  • Blue eyes
Mane:
  • Long, blonde mane. In style of his mane in the refs, but longer (e.g. down to knees)
Tail:
  • Hair tail, similar to mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • CC
Reference Image(s): [Howl]

Horn(s): Custom drawn 'suti horns, something spiraling & elegant. Gold in colour.

Custom Items:
  • Shirt, white, to match ref. Loose-fitting & with a v at the neck.
  • Green earrings
  • Necklace with blue stone, like in refs
  • Pink cape/jacket - around his neck/shoulders but drapped down the far side of his back?
  • Calcifer by his feet! Calcier is a fire demon, so he can just be sat burning away in a little pile of logs.
  • Feel free to add some shooting stars / general starry surround effect if it looks good!

Reference Image(s) for Items: [Outfit] [Front View] [Earrings] [Calcifer] [Calcifer 2] [Calcifer 3]

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Concept #3: Moderate | Solo | Cosplay: Sailor Jupiter

Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft, Leg Up
Concept Origin: Comercial Cosplay - Sailor Jupiter
WIP Needed? Please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body will be some sort of natural colouration (to avoid making her skin-coloured) e.g. a light dappled cream, or piebald brown/cream - whatever you think looks good! Optionally, feel free to incorporate the Jupiter astrological sign somewhere in her markings too!
Face: Green eyes. No roman nose.
Mane: Mane to match her character, big and poofy, brown, tied into ponytail using green-blue accessories.
Tail: Similar tail to match, CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, angeni fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Hair Ref:

Wings: Wing Style 2 [back wings].
Other Notes: No other wings please (e.g. no headwings/anklet wings)

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: Outfit adapted however you feel will fit for a horse, and within moderate edits (I don't think her hair would be more than a minor point each unless you make them super long, so there's probably a lot of remaining room you can play with, but cc!). Something to mimic it e.g. lots of small green/pink acessories/ribbons is a-ok! I'm also okay with real clothes on horse, whatever you fancy! Important parts to include:
1. Her tiara
2. Pink rose earrings
3. Green choker
4. Pink bow on back
5. Rose chain around her waist
Reference Image(s) for Items: Items/Outfit Ref (Inc. Rose Chain details); Other Ref, Inspiration

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Lightning

Concept #4: Minor | Solo | CYO: Boneblossom

Soquili Species: Cerynei-Flutter
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: CYO Plushie

User Image

Minor edits: edited hair! optional: wings if small?

Concept #5: Unedited | Solo | OC: Natural Red Roan

Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Own Concept

Make me this pony! [no expression edits please]

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces