Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[MCCL] Master CC Custom List. [ Soquili ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:52 pm
Username: sage_the_vampirc_angel

Concept #1: Uneditted | Solo | Nature- Bat eared fox

|| Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Mutant pawed fox
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Nature- Bat eared fox
Colourist Pref: Any
WIPs needed?: nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on the bat eared fox have fun with the refs please
Face: eye color= bright silver almost glowing looking if possible// Fox skinwalker pelt ears Made to look extra big on her if possible. // Canine Expression// Rest CC based of the refs pics
Mane: cc - Any of the shorter manes that don't take away from her design
Tail: Fox skinwalker normal pelt tail please
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine walker paws please.
Reference Image(s):
https://i.imgur.com/rMUlyBF.jpg https://i.imgur.com/kGRlZgB.png
https://i.imgur.com/COtVaPr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gLDpCbV.jpg
-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: /n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: cc anything natural looking and not to big please
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items:

||

Concept #2: Moderate | Solo | CYO- Eyengeni

|| Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni
Body Build:Draft
Leg Up?: no
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: cyo Plush
Colourist Pref: any
WIPs needed?: no but the would be awesome

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Draft body, Angeni wing 1 upper wings only please, style 2 winglets, angeni fetlocks please- Please see ref for colors, feel free to move the eyes around as you see fit, would like some of them to still be crying or bleeding please
Face: no roman nose, blindfolded please, other wise see ref and cc?
Mane:bang from romeo if possible ( if not fringe bangs please), Fabio for the neck section, hanging or resting for braid section, feel free to add in other bits if you think its needed, Warm chocolately color, different shades of blue for any accessories
Tail: idk if this would work but if possible a few of the bob tails stacked ontop of each other with one of the tufts at the end? Maybe wayward? If that won't work, cc please. Same color as Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: angeni fetlocks, they can be a bit bloody I'll leave it CC
Reference Image(s):
User Image
https://i.imgur.com/rZNlaC3.png - uncerted version
Wings: Describe Wings - , Angeni wing 1 upper wings only please, style 2 winglets
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: please feel free to use any items you can to make his carousel poll
Custom Items: Spiky metal halos, float eye sphere poll topper thing, I don't mind if he doesn't have his dagger but I'll leave it CC, please see refs for colors and so on. they don't have to be the same just the general idea
https://i.imgur.com/rZNlaC3.png
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a not gonna give him one

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) ||

Concept #3: Extreme | Solo | Plush- Tentacles

|| Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutanrt Kalona ( idk)
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: original design plush
Colourist Pref: any willing to try
WIP Needed? yes plz

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: pink ans sorta purple with blue stripes ( See plush
Face: eye color & eyebrows - Not Visbile // inner ear- pale purple // expression- Sorta knowing smirk // facial markings- please see plush
Mane: Bangs covering eyes/ kinda half the face. The rest is pretty long probalby close to floor length in a little pony tail and tangled into her wings ( Aka see ref plz)
Tail: Kalona spade like tail thats sorta knicked up a bit on the spadey bit.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks- Some small amount of white fetlocks // Hooves- Pink
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Two slightly back curved bone white horns with a ribbon laced between them
Wings: Describe Wings - Planty tentacle wings.. how do you describe these thing? I know the think membraney bits have some tears in them. there are spikes ? Whatever you can do within shop rules. Plz see ref.
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: Whatever you want to use to make up her accessories is fine. Plz see ref
Custom Items: Pink Bunny plush-- Up to like half way to her knee sized? A sorta demonic bull looking skull and lots of bones. Ribbons wrapped around all four of her limb a bit darker in pink color. See ref plz
Reference Image(s) for Items: https://i.imgur.com/Ajj4x22.png

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: plush given to me long long ago
||

Concept #4: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #5: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:30 am
Username: Pollack

Concept #1: Extreme | Solo | Basic concept (OC - Family member to current Soq)

Edit Category: - Heavy to extreme? (leaning on extreme just in case)
Soquili Species: - Angeni kalona
Body Build: Draft no Roman nose.
Leg Up?: Yes please
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yesss please! I know her markings can get a little overwhelming quickly so I just wanna double check everything! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her base color is a dark gray purple. Close to Leatherite. She has plum purple fades on her belly and her nose. She has these same fades on her legs that go up to meet her lace armlets on the front and just reaching her thigh in the back.

She has trails of stars banding her legs. She also has them covering her lower back in a sort of cloak. They are white goldish in color and I would love a very slight glow with them. In the mix of all the stars on her back should be little swirls and stars. It is VERY important that she has a 'Cutie mark' almost of three large stars on her back thigh.

Face: Her eye color is going to have her eye whites be inky black. The small portion of eye you can see is a glowing bright yellow. CC on eyebrows and inner ear. Expression is the default one. No roman nose.
For her facial markings as I said before she has a dark plum fade going up her nose. At her forehead, there is a star marking the same color as her stars on her body. I also would like her to have inky "Tear" markings going down her cheeks. These should be layered over the heavy array of glowing freckles on her cheeks that again are the same color as her star markings.
*If it's not too much, which I understand if it is. But I would adore her to have some larger eyelashes than normal)

Mane: Her mane is going to be a crazy mass of curls. Think of like the ancient Greek done-up waterfall curls. That's what I want it to feel like. Do you best to match it, I know it's a hard task to handle! I am not going to be picky with this since I know it's not easy to pull off.

For the colors they are going to be a number of fades. The top of her hair is going to be stark white, towards the middle of her neck it should fade into a peach pink color, then at the start of her chest it should fade into a deeper rose pink, finally at the end of her hair it should fade into a purple. With little gold flecks it in like golden orbs only at the ends!

Now for her bangs: They should be thick parting bangs that frame her face. Two side curled locks fall down that end just over her lace choker. The colors should be: Gray purple like her base coat, plum purple like her fades, then ending in inky black at the tips. The same golden orbs are floating around her bang locks like the end of her hair.

Here's some references:
Hair ref

Tail: Tail is the same wild mass of curls as her hair. Free-flowing and pools slightly at her back hooves. She does have two thick braids that are pulled around it a third of the way down that have the same coloring as her lock bangs. The rest of the tail will have the same fade coloring of her hair.

Hooves/Fetlocks: FLOOOOFF. Flooooooffffy. I would adore custom fluffy fetlocks! CC just all the FLOOF though.

( If that's a bit too many edits than could you splice the draft fetlocks with other fetlocks including the angeni ones to make them extra fluffy? )

Hooves are black with a gold band on the bottom of them. See ref to see what I'm talking about

Reference Image(s):

User Image.
Main ref for just about everything!

EXTRA refs since she is going to be the canon mother to all of these children:
Tsizzy
Venus (Going to be custom'd in soon as well)
Helios
(Tsizzy belongs to sage_the_vampric_angel's. I have her permission to use them. Proof of permisson here! )

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Custom ram kalona horns. See ref. The colors should fade as this: Dark plum purple, electric blue, bubblegum pink, and finally a gold.

Here is some refs:

Horn ref

Wings: Style 1. If you can could you maybe re-size them to be slightly smaller so that her back markings are shown better?

Colors should go: Dark navy at the top feathers and the connecting fluff parts for both sets.
Then the flight feathers should be a base of light purple, fading into a bubble gum pink, before a gold cover almost (Like her daughter Tsizzy down below) tips each wing. The same golden orbs should float around her tips and go up in the pink/purple like her in her hair.

No headwings or winglets.

Other Notes: I would really like the bully and leg fluff from the angeni template.

Trading Post Items: N/A

Custom Items: She has four silver chains strung in her hair. On them there should be pink pearls and large cartoonish stars and moon charms. Tying them together is a headdress of teal pearls with three feathers. One teal-green, one white,one black. Set in that order. They are meant to be pulled from the father of her children sage's Lass (Look down below for his ref.)

She also has one large cartoonish star clipped just over her left horn.
On her front legs and neck there should be a lace choker. It has bright gold lace around the boarder. With little moon and star trinkets hanging off the bottoms. The inside is kinda CC to whatever looks best. I went with a light purple and blue lace for the designs inside. But if that doesn't look good feel free to switch it up~

See main ref really. Buttt
Lass for feather ref
Tsizzy for lace choker ref.

— Angeni --
Not full angeni so no domain!

Concept #2: Heavy | Solor | Basic concept (CYO - Family member to current Soq)

Edit Category: - Mod to heavy??
Soquili Species: - Angeni-corn
Body Build: Regular. I would like the angeni fuzzy belly and fetlocks though please!
Leg Up?: Yes please!
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Would like one, yes!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has a cream white base. On her belly and legs it should fade to a tyrant purple, then to a grape purple near her hooves. All over this purple fade should be little stars and swirls. On her butt I would really like three stars in almost a cutie mark fashion. In the center of her chest should be a black heart that looks to be dripping deep purple goop/shadows. Around the back of the heart folding over almost to cover the heart are muted purple/blue angel wings.
Face: eye color: A hot pink
Eyebrows: CC. Something to match her mane
Inner ear: Grape purple
Face markings: She has a sort of swirly design on her cheeks and on her lower lip. Inside is the same tyrant-grape purple fade with stars as her legs. On her forehead there is a gold crescent moon. I would really love if she had like some purple eye shadow over her eyes to make them pop more.
Mane: I want the top to be a kind loose mop of curls. Parted in the middle of her forehead with curly bangs framing her face. About mid-way down it should start to be in a large loose braid. Her hair will be white at the top, then a yellowish cream, then a dull pink, finally to a light purple. There should be little sparkles in her hair with the pink and purple parts.
Tail: The new curled unicorn tail please with it coming over her front legs instead of between. Her base coat cream white at the top then as it gets closer to the bottom it should fade into a coral pink with the hair at the end being a light purple like her hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks. Deep grape purple with yellow stars and swirls. Hooves should be a tyrant purple with a gold band on the bottom.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Plushie she was based off of
Her twin brother. (Belongs to me)
Venus' sister Tsaphiel
Venus' father Lassuarium
Permission to use Lass and Tsizzy for reference.
Wings: Angeni wings style 1. The base top should be a yellowish cream that goes to a coral pink and then finally light purple. Stars should be at the tips. If you can perhaps could they be resized to be smaller?
Other Notes: I do not want the angeni headwings or hoof wings on her please! C:

Trading Post Items: Face: Beach nath. Silver fading to black.
Custom Items: Face: She has a pair of gold thick rimmed square glasses. I would love if there was a little chain with a star trinket hanging off one of the sides of the glasses.
Hair: Moon and stars hair sticks. Gold in color please! Where her braid ties together perhaps she could have a gold cuff that has some sort of lunar design on it? CC up to you!
Tail: On her tail I would love four three pronged cuffs eveningly spread down her tail.
Wings: Little moon and star trinkets should hang from her wings.

See main ref please!
— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Galaxies

Concept #3: Moderate | Solo | Mock Breeding

Edit Category: - Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Kirin mix
Bent Neck? Yes please
Starting Stage: Foal
Concept Origin: Original design - Mock breeding between Anya x Nikandros
WIP Needed? I would prefer one, please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This is a mock breeding! So colors/markings should be taken from the parents. But cream base. By her scales are the same large dot freckles like her mother - These are white in color. It would be cute if you wanted to do a couple of them as snowflakes.

Near the base of her hooves her fur is a blueish-silver color, that fades into white near the top with white dot freckles emerging from that.

Face: Eye color is a dark blue like her father. Inner ear is cream like the rest of her. Would really like it if she could have larger eyelashes?

Markings:
With the same blueish-silver color she has a long diamond blaze up her nose. She has white freckles on her cheeks. And light ice teal (same as her mother) eye shadow markings.
Mane: Her hair is bright red. It has almost a wind-blown affect to it. It flows down and a large part of it drapes over her shoulder.
Tail: Regular alt kirin tail is fine. Bright red please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Already explained markings above. Hooves are a navy blue.
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Markings

Mama x Papa

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - NO HORN PLEASE!
Scales: Alt kirin scales, including nose and leg scales. They're a blueish silver hue.

Custom Items: All items will be silver unless state otherwise.
On her front legs I want two big cuffs on her fore-arms. On her back legs are similar cuffs but they are much smaller, thinner, and lower on the leg. They should be right below the knee.

I would really like her to have a necklace that has some Asian influences but also ties into what her mother's necklace looks like. This is CC! So go wild on it.

Any other items you think could work? Go ahead! I'll leave it up to you if you wish to do more or not. c:
Reference Image(s) for Items: References already posted up there.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes. Here is the permission: Mock breeding permission for Anya and Nik

Concept #4: Unedit | Twin | Mock Breeding

Edit Level: Unedit
Soquili Species: - Wind/Kirin
Body Build: Draft - with roman nose
Bent Neck? If possible yes, if not no.
WIPs needed?: Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Basically her base undercoat is going to be a dark purple. She will have a black underbelly. On her back she will have a light purple stripe that goes down her spine and runs down her thighs/forearms. If you want you can add some light purple "freckles" here or there like her father. On her legs she will have four black socks that go slightly over her knees.
Face: Open Smile - Sultry eyes

Her pupils will be a dark sea green, with her sclera being a lighter sea green. Sort of like blood elf eyes in wow. I'll link a ref below.

Ears are going to be dark purple at the base but starting about the middle will fade into black like her belly.

She will have neon green freckles around her checks. On her eyelids I want her to have neon green eye liner. I also want on her nose for her to have the same ridging coloring as her father.

Mane: Curly and thick! This is going to be mostly CC up to you. I would like it to be black with neon green ombre tips!
Tail: Short lifted tail - Long 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want her to have kirin stock fetlocks and hooves. Both black like her stockings.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Mom / Dad
Older brother for some inspration plus he has the sort of eyes I want.
Blood elf eyes

(All ponies listed in this custom are mine so I don't need permission.)

Physical Traits
Wings: Heron style. I want the small clump of feathers at the part where the wing bends to be a light purple with dark purple tips on the feathers. The middle of the wing will be black. But then at the big end feathers they will go back to light purple then fading finally to dark purple.

-If possible I would also adore if she had small tusks like her father using the fang template options. It's up to you though.

Trading post items: Beaded bracelets. CC on color and placement. Something to match her. But it's sorta a family thing going on now.

Second twin:

(Very minor color and expression changes on this twin! Changes are highlighted in bold)
Edit Level: Unedit
Soquili Species: - Wind/Kirin
Body Build: Draft - with roman nose
Bent Neck? If possible yes, if not no.
WIPs needed?: Yes please

Body: Basically her base undercoat is going to be a dark purple. She will have a black underbelly. On her back she will have a light purple stripe that goes down her spine and runs down her thighs/forearms. If you want you can add some light purple "freckles" here or there like her father. On her legs she will have four black socks that go slightly over her knees.
Face: Miffed eyebrows - Neutral mouth - bored/amused eyes

Her pupils will be a dark neon green, with her sclera being a lighter neon green. Sort of like blood elf eyes in wow. I'll link a ref below.

Ears are going to be dark purple at the base but starting about the middle will fade into black like her belly.

She will have sea green freckles around her checks. On her eyelids I want her to have sea green eye liner. I also want on her nose for her to have the same ridging coloring as her father.

Mane: Curly and thick! This is going to be mostly CC up to you. I would like for it to be black with sea green ombre tips!
Tail: Short lifted tail - Long 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want her to have kirin stock fetlocks and hooves. Both black like her stockings.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Mom / Dad
Older brother for some inspration plus he has the sort of eyes I want.
Blood elf eyes

(All ponies listed in this custom are mine so I don't need permission.)

Physical Traits

Wings: Heron style. I want the small clump of feathers at the part where the wing bends to be a light purple with dark purple tips on the feathers. The middle of the wing will be black. But then at the big end feathers they will go back to light purple then fading finally to dark purple.

-If possible I would also adore if she had small tusks like her father using the fang template options. It's up to you though.

Trading post items: Beaded bracelets. CC on color and placement. Something to match her. But it's sorta a family thing going on now.

Concept #5: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:19 pm
Username: nekofayre

Concept #1: extreme- Heavy | Solo | OC sumi-e bobcat shifter

Edit Level:extreme-heavy
Soquili Species: - custom Pelt thief bobcat pureshifer fuzzy body sumi-e
Body Build: Draft kitty nose
Leg Up?: Leg down
Bent Neck? No thx
Concept Origin: OC by me
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: golden brown, with creamy gold tan cheek, chin, Neck, belly, chest, underside of Bob tail and ankles.
Face: pale blue eyes, eyebrows the same as body, I would like the ear tuffs.
Mane: Edited braid would like it down his back.
Tail: Edited, bobcat tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: fuzzy fetlocks, pawed feline feet
Reference Image(s): bobcat markings, bobcat, hair

Custom Pelt : The same colour as his coat, he is sneaky and assassin thief. I would like him to has his daggers on his hips and his bag in his form

Custom Items: bag around his shoulder, and daggers around his hips
Reference Image(s) for Items: message bag, bag, daggers

— custom pelt--
I trust you

Concept #2: Uneditted-Moderate | Twins| mockbreeding Diodaru x Kiran

Diodaru & Kiran

Everything is CC choice Gender, this is random mock breeding. Melomar is the owner of the other twin

father:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uncert, markings

Father:]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uncert

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: melomar & mine

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: yes
---Templates to Avoid: none

Throwbacks?:yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Diodaru parents:father, father

Kiran parents:
mother
father

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:25 pm
Username: Cowboy Peep

Concept #1: Heavy | Solo | Cosplay: Harvest Moon- Popuri

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Normal
Leg Up?: Yes, please.
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cosplay- Harvest Moon
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like her to be colored like a champagne horse. I'm thinking more of this shade or this
Face: Red eyes with thick lashes
Mane: Light pink; long and very curly that stops right by at her knees. Has some strands of hair on her bangs sticking out and is wearing a green headband. [please refer to reference images]
Tail: Something to match her mane, please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
x
x
x
just a visual as to how long her hair is

Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Pelt: n/a

Trading Post Items: n.a
Custom Items:

1) At her feet, I would like there to be a basket filled with a bunch of pink cat mint flowers inside of it. [In game, that's one of her favorite things to be gifted so I'd like to incorporate that] Something like the one she is holding in this picture would be perfect.

2) I would like there to be little chickens and chicks at her feet too. I'd like them to be stylized the way they look like in the game if possible.

3) Now, I would like some article of clothing on her. I would love to incorporate part of her dress into the design, be it she's wearing a skirt or like the corset, or even the corset with the shirt underneath. You have complete freedom over what you like to add and how to tie it in and make it look right her. :]

Please feel free to have fun with her, CC on some part of her [especially when it comes to the dress part] and just make her super cute. <3

chicken / chicks
dress

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

C o w b o y P e e p

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:40 pm
Username: Malis Vitterfolk

Note: I love all colourists <3
Most of my edits are CC level as some of you are splice demons!

Concept #1: Mod-heavy | Solo | WoW inspired OC

Mate for Ewa'kepi
Entry Line: Amirynth || Cery-gryph || Edited || Single

Tries: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Cery-Gryph
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Tribal markings, glowing. I'd like his colours to be mostly purples with a bit of blues. [x] <-- Main inspiration
Face: Regular nose
Mane: Custom mane: A mix of punk rock style and the gryph floppy feathers kinda style.
Tail: A feathery version of the braided hair styles. [braided feathers]
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks over clawed feet please. His claws are silver and fetlocks are lighter than the rest of his body, fading to almost white/blue. If he can be slightly transparent at the legs/feet that would be amazing.
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: Custom branched horns in silver to match his claws. Or they can be glowy like the shoulder pieces of this guy.
Wings: I'd like the gryph wing but tilted down a bit (almost like the female pose) They would be mostly transparent: [x] [x]
Extras: Troll tusks!

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: I'd like something reminiscent of Saryen's garb with a decorative neckpiece (CC). The tabard has the cloth ties between the two pieces and behind his butt with small trinkets (starts and moons) hanging from them. I'd like the colours to be silver accents with a deep purple/blue starry look to the cloth background.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] (use for marking/neckpiece inspiration)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Spirit Beast
Temper: Illusive
Mate: Ewa'Kepi
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Concept #2: Unedited-Mod | Solo | WoW Mount inspired OC

Fox WoW Mount

Edit Level: CC
Soquili Species: Mutant fox
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: WoW mount
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like the model, I'd love some glowy swirls like the manasabers, or maybe some runic glowing wing markings. I would like the extra fluff on both chest and cheeks
Face: Like the model, no fox nose though
Mane: Long, thick and fluffy please, with some beaded strings woven through it
Tail: Extra fluffy fox tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox paws please
Reference Image(s): [x]

Wings: See-through and glowy, I'd love the owlwalker wings if possible
Other Notes: The longer fox ears please!

Trading Post Items: Inspired by Ardenweald
Custom Items: Inspired by Ardenweald:
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Concept #3: Minor-Mod | Solo | WoW mount inspired OC

Hippogryph Dad

Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Cerynei
Bent Neck? Up to you!
Concept Origin: Father of my hippogryph siblings
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like the model, however can the dull yellows/browns be shifted to a yellow green tone)
Face: Like the model
Mane: CC but with feathers
Tail: Long tail with the two long feathers
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph claws with feathers for fetlocks in the front, regular hooves in the back that also have feathered featlocks
Reference Image(s): [WoW model]

Horn(s): Cerynei-like horns
Wings: Can be wind or hippogryph style wings

Other Notes: Kids: [x] [x] [x]

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: [twisted wooden necklace]

-- Existing Pets --

Concept #4: Minor-Mod | Solo | WoW mount inspired OC

Hippogryph Mum

Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Cerynei
Bent Neck? Up to you!
Concept Origin: Mother of my hippogryph siblings
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like the model
Face: Some kind of nightelf-inspired markings could be cool
Mane: Long hair with feathers spliced in it (please no old long hair templates)
Tail: Match mane with the two long feathers
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph claws with feathers for fetlocks in the front, the long Cerynei hooves in the back that also have feathered featlocks
Reference Image(s): [WoW model]

Horn(s): Cerynei-like horns
Wings: Can be wind or hippogryph style wings

Other Notes: Kids: [x] [x] [x]

Reference Image(s) for Items: [x]

-- Existing Pets --

Concept #5: Heavy-Extreme | Twin | WoW mount inspired OC

More WoW Mounts - Talbuk twins!
Entry Tag: (MalisVitterfolk | Hyper-hybrid | Twins)

Tries: [1]

The concept is Nightborn/Void-Elf v.s. Lightforge Draenai. One twin is shadowy and Argus-inspired while the other is moon and Light-inspired. If possible, I'd like one to be male and the other female but I'm cool with that being CC also.

Soquili Species: Kirin/Uni/Suti Hyper-hybrid
Body Build: Maybe draft? Up to you!
Concept Origin: WoW Talbuks with a twist
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark, shadowy blues and purples. This pet will have a darker base with cyan glowing markings over their body unlike their lighter sibling. Main pattern inspiration: [x]
Face: Grumpy expression
Chest: I'd like the new chest fluff please!
Mane: CC - Something short and fluffy that fits a rough-looking lifestyle?
Tail: One of the new Talbuk tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The fluffiest footlocks you can find!
Reference Image(s): [Base style] [Argus talbuk]
Colour inspiration: [x] [x] [x] [x] [Void form] [x]

Horn(s): Long curved Talbuk horns
Scales: Rough looking spines (maybe the crystal backs that Mind is working on?) I'd like the plated nose-ridge and leg scales also. (If not the crystal, maybe some kind of spine that looks like the Argus cats?)
Wings: Translucent draconic wings (the suti down wings) [Timereaver]
Other Notes: I would like the thick scales to be on the legs/body also kinda like the cats: [x]

Trading Post Items: A harness of sorts, maybe some feather decorations, or beads? I'd definitely like something glowy, either dangling crystals or something similar.

-- Existing Pets --

Soquili Species: Kirin/Uni/Suti Hyper-hybrid
Body Build: Maybe draft? Up to you!
Concept Origin: WoW Talbuks with a twist
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See colour inspiration below. This pet will be light and moon-inspired unlike their darker sibling. For pattern inspiration: [x] (not color)
Face: Happy expression
Chest: I'd like the new chest fluff please!
Mane: CC - Something long and fluffy, maybe with some added braids with flowers woven in?
Tail: One of the new Talbuk tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The fluffiest footlocks you can find!
Reference Image(s): [Base style] [Argus talbuk]
Colour inspiration: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Horn(s): Long curved Talbuk horns
Scales: Rough looking spines (maybe the crystal backs that Mind is working on?) I'd like the plated nose-ridge and leg scales also. (If not the crystal, maybe some kind of spine that looks like the Argus cats?)
Wings: Translucent draconic wings (the suti down wings) [Timereaver] If possible, I'd like a slight feathery appearance to the thin membranes.
Other Notes: I would like the thick scales to be on the legs/body also kinda like the cats: [x]
If possible, I'd also like longer ears.

Trading Post Items: Cloth items, maybe some flower decorations, or beads? I'd definitely like something glowy, either dangling crystals or something similar.

-- Existing Pets --

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:41 pm
Username: Strifeling

Concept #1: Heavy | Solo

Edit Level:
Soquili Species: CC - mix of wind, angeni, regular +/- mutant
Leg Up?: Yes to males only - no female legup. CC male legup or legdown.
Bent Neck? Yes to males only
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock child of Caladhiel x Faolchu
Colourist Pref: Celestial, Kyaishi, Ririka,
WIPs needed?: Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based off parents
CC - every trait based off parents & edited
Face: eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
Mane: Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style
Tail: Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only

Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

Concept #2: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #3: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #4: Edit Level | Solo / Twin / Herd Helper | Basic concept (CYO, cosplay, OC ect)

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:31 pm
Username: Artymus

Edit 04/20/2024: Yes to all colorists, yes to streaming, and added 4th form

Concept #1: Extreme | Solo

Entry Tag: Artymus | Regular | Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: Sibling Custom for lysia's Shoshana, cousin to Keiran
Her design is my own.
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref
Face: See ref
Mane: Really REALLY long (like pooling around her feet) + two braids and irises, see ref
Tail: Really really long + one braid and irises, see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark hooves
Reference Image(s): Body/eye color ref | With mane ref
Note: Darkest color in ref palette is an oops on my part when I was doing it, but is okay for hooves instead of body. You can make her more of a Natural dapple if you'd like, as well. Refs are basically just rough ideas.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Chains, irises in mane/tail, face veil,
Reference Image(s) for Items: Iris for hair (CC iris color) Chains/Face veil placement (colors used in ref are for visibility, those are coins on the face veil) CC color on chains and veil, although I'd prefer to keep it within the palette, but will trust your judgement. Lysia asked that a rose be added somewhere, so that's also up to you as far as placement.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Design is my own, but I did get permission to custom a sibling.
Permission to custom a sibling

Concept #2: Minor | Solo

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Ulun'Suti
Leg Up?: No
Concept Origin: CYO Plush gift
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black (#232323) base
Gold (#FFF77A) cherry blossom tree up leg/shoulder spreading across chest
White (#f7f6ed) petals
Face: Sultry Pale green eyes (#77DD77 - or something that looks close)
White face spikes
Open smile
Mane: Unedited Ringlets, white
Tail: Normal smooth Suti tail
Tail blades (white (#f7f6ed), or gold (#FFF560)
Black (#232323) base
Gold (#FFF77A) cherry blossom branches
White (#f7f6ed) petals
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard fetlocks, gold (#e0d747) hooves
Reference Image(s): Cert Uncert

Horn(s): Looped horn, gold (#FFF7700)
Wings: Spread-style (up), white (Feel free to CC something spiffy if it feels plain)
Scales: White (#f7f6ed) body/back scales
Other Notes: Feel free to CC anything I forgot about.

Trading Post Items: Glowy orb - #77DD77 (or CC if it doesn't look good)
Hair sticks with beads: Brown (#8B4513) wood
Alternating plain red (#B22222) and gold (#FFF770) beads

Custom Items:Thick green (#32CD32) bangle on Soq's left (our right) ankle with a single white (#FFFEF7) bead

Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO Gift

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light

Concept #3: Unedited | Solo

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph + Kalona
Concept Origin: CYO Plush
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White/light grey base, paint markings in blue and purple, pink toes See ref
Face: Glowy white eyes, white inner ear, CC expression, see ref
Mane: CC, feel free to splice, pinkish-grey roots, blending into white
Tail: Feathered tail, CC between Elegant, Display (bottom only), and Phoenix, Dark blue at root, fading into cyan with dark blue paint markings on feathers
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four feet clawed, CC type
Reference Image(s): Cert Uncert

Horn(s): Kalona horns, either Demon 1 or Devil 2, see ref
Wings: None, or CC if you'd think a particular set would look nice. CC color(s)
Other Notes:Have fun, tweak design as you see fit.

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO plush

Concept #4: Moderate | Solo

Entry Tag: (Artymus | Ulun'Suti | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Ulun'Suti
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Adult Only
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dapple, in blues ((CC if you'd like to put a secondary pattern))
Face: Palest blue, with a white blaze, default expression, Dark grey/blue eyes
Mane: ICE MOHAWK! (white/pale blue)
Tail: CC (Whatever stock looks best, or if you have a custom idea in mind, I'm down)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock, please
Reference Image(s): Eye color | Dapple | Blues | Mohawk inspiration

Horn(s): Scaled horns, medium or darker blue (unless you can do ice horns?)
Wings: Spread-style, Colors CC
Scales: Suti Scales, please. CC
Other Notes: Face spikes, leg/body spikes. Just go nuts. <3 Punk ice suti? 8D (splice monster? Splice monster.)

Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, personal design

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:08 pm
Username: Tara de Draiocht
*** Any colourist
*** Yes on streaming

Concept #1: Heavy?Extreme? | Solo | Plushie

User Image Edit Level:
Soquili Species: -
Leg Up?: up
Bent Neck? bent
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: Plushie
Colourist Pref: CC
WIPs needed?: CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see plushie
Face: see plushie
Mane: Custom feathers? mixed in with Regular Hippogryph
Tail: phoenix or display (bottom only)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): plush

Horn(s): n
Wings: Custom owl wings?
Fins: n
Scales: n
Pelt: Owl
Other Notes:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

Concept #2: Moderate | Solo | cosplay/plushie

User Image
Soquili Species: - Fox or Feline mutant / walker
Body Build: Reg
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Nightmare Before Christmas

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see pic
Face:
eye color - see pic
eyebrows- CC
inner ear- see pic
expression- CC
no blush and no roman nose for drafts
Mane: CC on premade of custom.
Tail: Fox pelt tail or feline pelt tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline or canine paws
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): n
Wings: n
Scales: n
Pelt: n
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: giant mouse (CC), multiple pumpkins!

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

Concept #3: unedit/moderate | Solo | Crystals

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Regular or angeni?
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Neck bent, silvery-pearl & sparkley if that is even possible? Ethereal.
Face: thick lashes, regular mouth?
Mane: EXTREME CURLS. I would love the crystal pendants in her hair!
Tail: EXTREME CURLS (im talking Brave ; Merida standards XD!)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni back wings.
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): yes BUT can I have the small or large spiked clusters as horns?
Wings: y angeni style 2 ; white with several pendants dangling off of the wings.
Scales: Scale markings.
Pelt: n
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: ALL THE CRYSTALS. Geodes by her hooves.
Custom Items: If you want?

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

Concept #4: Extreme | Solo | Cosplay

User ImageName of horse: Bumblebee
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Temper: Loyal
Breed: Transformers Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Skin color: Black with glowy silver/gray 'alien symbols' (think allspark) that is covered up by his armor. (for the un-armoured version)
Eye color: Bright blue; Glowy.Eyes
Mane&Hair color: Black, yellow, and silver (like his armor)
Edits:Yellow metal plates on all legs, body armor. (see reference)

Hair style:
- Mane: Forever Foal style (when de-armored but when helmet is on it is covered)
-Tail: Cropped style
- Hooves: black
Picture References:
Body Colors: see pic
Symbol on his chest: see pic

I would like a uncert/cert of him with his armor and without if possible please heart

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: gold, *black
Tag Feather color: Gold
Tag frame color: Black
Tag BG (for custom tag): machine or robot or metal bg.

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:01 pm
Username: Raving.Rabbids

Concept #1: Moderate | Solo | Goldenleaf Plushie

Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Cerynei Flutter
Body Build: Regular Cerynei, sturdy footed
Leg Up?: Yes; slow trot, please
Bent Neck? No
WIPs needed?: Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Please refer to plushie for coloring and markings, deer patterned fur
Face: See plushie
Mane: Long braid, down to the floor, stylized like this with golden bells intertwined in braid. I would like her bangs to be fluffy and choppy at the ends, with strands of hair sticking out. I was thinking something like bang one or the choppiness of bang two as far as the bangs go.
Tail: Moose tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Default fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Plush Uncert
hair
bang idea / bang idea two

Horn(s): n.a
Wings: Round tiny wings
Fins: n.a
Scales: n.a
Pelt: n.a
Other Notes: n.a

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items: Golden bells in hair, golden leaf head band, golden leaves going up her back leg.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Plush

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: ---

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: ---

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:00 pm
Username: Lady Argentum Draconis

Concept #1: Unedit | Solo | Custom sibling to existing Soq

Entry Tag: Lady Argentum Draconis | Windgeni | Unedit | Solo

Edit Category: Unedit
Soquili Species: Wind/Angeni
Concept Origin: Sibling to existing pony
WIP Needed? Only if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White or maybe pale blue gray with subtle markings like his sister in a CC shade and design. Should look similar but not like a twin. Would like freckles like his sister. No "eyeliner" marking please.
Face:
Eyes: Like his sisters only a blue instead of black.
Mane: Long 2, maybe the blue/gray from her legs instead of black
Tail: Long 2, same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks, no wings.
Hooves: Black? CC for color
Reference Image(s): Sister Cert Uncert Wingless

Horn(s):
Wings: Heron with top of style 2 Angeni wings. both sets semi-transparent
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Concept #2: Minor| Solo | Cursed Shifter

Entry Tag: Lady Argentum Draconis | Cursed (Charmed) Bat Shifter | Minor | Solo

Your Discord Username: Lady Argentum#5939
Preferred method of contact: Discord or PM

Edit Category: Minor

Soquili Species: Cursed Bat Shifter
Concept Origin: Cursing Existing Pony
WIP Needed? Not necessarily unless colorist wants to.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Face: Eyes: Just in case it was hard to tell, they're yellow
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Deneb Cert Uncert

Pelt: Fruit Bat, long ears, CC coloration. Would like it to match her to some extent though
Other Notes: Would like the charmed and uncharmed versions of her please.

Trading Post Items: Angeni Charm, same blue of her scales, breastbone placement.
Custom Items: Maybe some of the charms from her hair sticks turned into piercings on her wings and bat ears.

-- Existing Pets --

Concept #3: Unedit/Minor | Solo | Soquilizing pet from another shop

Edit Category: - Unedit
Soquili Species: - Fluttergeni
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? If you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Brown, with various markings in yellow, pink and blue (see ref)
Face: Eyes: pink.
Inner Ear: Pink.
Mane: dark brown, with pink and yellow streaks. CC style, preferably long, flowy.
Tail: Same color as mane with streaks, CC style, preferably long, flowy
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni Fetlocks no wings.
Reference Image(s): Original Plushie Plushie Uncert

Horn(s):
Wings: Describe Wings - Flutter/Wind/Angeni wings whatever the splice is. See Ref feel free to improvise but some of her feathers should have the swirls from her original wings.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC, but something drapery preferred no nasal or lip piercings
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Breeding kid from another shop, but I made her Soq plushie

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:12 pm
Username: Silver Metallic Dragon

Concept #1: Moderate | Solo | CYO

Standard Custom Form:
Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed Unicorn
Body Build:Regular
Concept Origin: CYO
WIP Needed? Please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See CYO Ref, CC
Face: See CYO Ref, CC
Mane: See CYO Ref, Edited cat tail
Tail: See CYO Ref, Edited long mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: See CYO Ref, CC
Reference Image(s): User Image Uncert(Please keep ink kitty, I love it so!)

Horn(s): See CYO Ref, regular Uni horn, CC
Other Notes:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO

Concept #2: Unedited | Solo | OC

|| Edit Category: -Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kirin
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:Body: Cream, see ref image
Face: Middle color for eyes (see ref), CC for eyebrows and inner ear. Sulty facial expression
Mane: Long mane, mostly second red with mixes of darker red (see ref).
Tail: Kirin tail relaxed, with hair to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer feltlocks with scales matched to body scales. Cloved hooves in dark red (see ref)
Reference Image(s):https://i.imgur.com/HqP0rfw.jpg

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Scales:Alternate scales in the other 4 colors (not cream) on the reference, in a complementing pattern. (CC on what would look best)
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Yarn in colors to match reference
Custom Items: Balls of yarn spliced into the empty bowl. Matching colors to the reference, CC for best look.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A ||

Concept #3: Min | Solo | OC - Family to existing Soq

|| Edit Category: - Min/Mod
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Body Build: Regular, lifted leg female.
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Lighter pink to dark fading down. Middle pink fading into dark pink in “socks”. (Middle pink and pink to the direct right) 1 White Glyphs down hair line, and back, fading out on her upper flank. 2 See familial relations post for glyph examples, I'd like hers to be smaller.
Face: Teal eyes, similar to the teal iris. 3 White eyebrows and inner ear, white glyph under eye.
Mane: Custom long mane in white with a few braids, with pink and teal feathers and beads both on the braids and scattered thoughout mane.
Tail: Unicorn classic style, white hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock, same color as body. White hooves.
Reference Image(s):
1. Body Color
2. Glyphs
3. Teal Iris

Relations:

Ballad
Kelakohr

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s)- original Uni Horn in white

Trading Post Items: 3 Hoop earrings, white and teal tail feathers and beaded anklets (White/teal/pink, CC on best look)

Official permission

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC ||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:25 pm
Username: Natelie

Concept #1: Minor | Twin | cosplay

||

Edit Level: Minor
Soquili Species: - Uni/Angeni
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: cyo plushie
WIP Needed? If you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: sunset starry coloration.. see ref
Face: eye color is either pure white or a glassy look
Mane: cc to make it long and flowy, white in color
Tail: new uni tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks please, gold hooves
Reference Image(s): User Image, uncert

Horn(s): Uni curved, gold in color
Wings: Angeni style 2, colored like ref
Other Notes:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: it is a cyo plush

-Twin-

For twin CC colors. He is sunset so maybe sunrise with more yellow and blue?... CC for eye color, less blind so a pale gold

||

Concept #2: Unedited | Solo | Basic concept CYO

|| Entry Tag: ( Wind | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Wind
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body, soft blue markings, sumi markings where it doesn’t edit lineart and leave unedited range
Face: white face, same light blue for eyes, added markings CC
Mane: Medium hair with business bangs in the blondish color
Tail: Native Dream Braid same color as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Reg fetlocks
Reference Image(s): User Image, uncerted

Wings: Original Alt Wings, white

Trading Post Items: Red rose near ear, red cloth draped at his neck (if you can't detach from tabard go ahead and put the whole thing on), a few gold bells at the base of tail

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: cyo
||

Concept #3: Moderate | Herd Helper | Basic concept

|| Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: Natelie, gaming others likely

Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: My first Soquili
WIPs needed?: only if needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body all over
Face: Full white, light brown eyes, snout a light grey
Mane: Windblown style, white color
Tail: Long 2, white
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short draft fetlocks, dark grey hooves
Reference Image(s): ref

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: full tack (saddle, blanket, bridle), saddle bag
Reference Image(s) for Items: Azguard ref
bag

-- Existing Pets --

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Blue roan coat

Variation #2: Black coat

Variation #3: Grey coat

Variation #4: Dark bay coat

Variation #5: Palamino coat
||

Concept #4: Heavy | Solo | CYO

|| Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni/Kirin
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Sib to Atlas
WIPs needed?: if felt needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: reddish coloring and white husky scheme, in the red parts some stripes, floof along back
Face: follows same husky look with green glow trail eyes (like atlas)
Mane: CC similiar to brother and darker red
Tail: Very long uni with long tuft at end
Hooves/Fetlocks: white canine paws, green flamish tufts
Reference Image(s): Atlas, uncerted, red husky

Horn(s): Exactly like Atlas
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: If not spliced trading post items or like his, CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own Atlas
||

Concept #5: Extreme? | Twin | Mock Breeding

||Edit Level: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: - uni/angeni
Bent Neck? CC
Starting Stage: Adult is fine
Concept Origin: breeding permission | Elixir is getting twin
Colourist Pref: Any that do heavy+
WIPs needed?: Up to colorist if felt the need

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: Mostly CC, glowing green eyes pref
Mane: Long edited, mostly black with white strips and one red near face
Tail: long to ground type, mostly black with two white strips
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): Akemi | Wingless view mother
Regalian

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Angeni wings or brother's wings under lower ref
Other Notes: Can also take inspo from her HH brothers, here's mine Tomoe, marking view

Trading Post Items: a lantern, cc on look

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ||

- TWIN -

Full CC

Natelie

Feline Wife

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:44 pm
Username: Blue_Sparkle27

Concept #1: Unedited | Twin | Basic concept (CYO)

|| Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Angeni Flutter Twins
Bent Neck? If it looks good.
Concept Origin: CYO
Colourist Pref: N/A
WIPs needed?: I would like one, though, it's up to the Colorist.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Reference image
Body Color:
Aki Kaede: White (#FFFFFF)

Kaede Aki: Black (#000000)

Mare Slow Trot
Antenna: Pennantenna
Face: Reference image
Mane: Either: Windblown, the back of Warrior's Braid, and the over the shoulder braid from Native Dreams Braid.

Or: Windblown, the back of Wild, the back of Warrior's Braid over Wild, and the over the shoulder braid from Native Dreams Braid.

Or: One Mane Style for one of the Sisters and the other Mane Style for the other Sister.

Tail: Windblown
Option 2: Wild
Option 3: Warrior's Braid
Option 4: Native Dreams Braid
or
Option 5: Some sort of combination of any or all of them.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Hooves and Angeni Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): User Image

Wings: Angeni Style 2 Wings
Other Notes: A version without the Items.
A version without the two Wings.
And a version without the items and two Wings.

Trading Post Items: Single Feathers scattered throughout their Mane and Tail.
I want some of the Feathers to be the same colors as the Feathers on the CYO.
I want the colors for the rest of them to be CC'd and colors that will go well with them.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A ||

Concept #2: Minor | Solo | Semi-Custom (CYO)

|| Minor:
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Leg Up?: If it looks good.
Starting Stage:
Concept Origin: Adult

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Reference image
Body Color: Reference Image
Mare Slow Trot
Bent Neck

Mane Colors:
Shades of green to look similar to the leaves on a strawberry.

Antenna: Swirly Twirly and Ruffled Fae
Antenna Color: The light green on the CYO as well as a light red/pink that goes well with the light green.

Face: Reference image
Mane: Edited to look similar to the CYO Mane.
Tail: Edited to look similar to the CYO Tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves: Normal
Hoof Color: Reference image
Fetlocks: Edited Normal Fetlocks to add small curls to the ends.
Reference Image(s): User Image

Wings: Flutter Wings: Style 6
Other Notes: A version without the one Wing.

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #3: Moderate | Solo | Original Design/Pokémon Cosplay

|| Moderate:
Soquili Species: - Mutant Nymph
Concept Origin: Original Design/Pokémon Cosplay

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: His body is this purple (#BC41BC).

Ears: Nymph Ears

Mane: Light brown (#CC5500).
Cream (#FDF5C9) Chest Markings: Will be more like Winter Deerling where it ends in a point.

Neck Ruff: I want him to have the new Neck Ruff.

Side Markings Color: Cream (#FDF5C9)
Side Markings:
Option 3: A combination of Winter Deerling and Winter Sawsbuck markings.

White Spots: I would like more Deer like markings and I would like them to be evenly scattered over his back and sides like a real life Deer's spot markings. All while remaining above his side markings.

Lower Leg Markings: I want them to be similar to Winter Sawsbuck markings where the markings start under the bend of his leg.

Lower Leg Fluff: Edited fluff that gets fluffier the further down it goes.

Leg Color: If the side markings end higher up like on the Winter Deerling leaving the upper legs white (#FFFFFF) then the lower leg fluff will be purple (#BC41BC) or Dark brown (#331500), whichever looks best.

Hooves: Dark brown (#331500), unless the leg fluff is dark brown than his hooves will be white (#FFFFFF).
(If you can't use white (#FFFFFF) for any reason once so ever, please let me know and we can figure something out~! <3)

Face: Inner Ear Color: Light brown (#994000)
Eye Color: Light brown (#994000) on the outside and Brown (#662B00) on the inside.
Eyebrow Color: Brown (#662B00).
Raised eyebrows and a Neutral mouth expression if it looks good.

I want his cream (#FDF5C9) markings to go up the middle of his muzzle, curve around his eyes under his eyebrows, and then curve with his cheek while gradually getting small so it ends in a point.
Mane: Edited long, curly, mane that covers the right side of his face;
Mane Length: Ends around the area of the bend of his front leg.
Tail: Edited Deer Tail
The top part of his tail is purple (#BC41BC) and the underside of his tail is white (#FFFFFF).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Non-Cloven Hooves
Reference Image(s):
Winter Deerling
Winter Sawsbuck

Use any Deer picture/s that you want to make him as cute and fluffy as you can.
Edited Fluff
Edited Fluffy Fetlocks
Edited Fluffy Tail
The Colorist can add more fluff if they want to.

Horn(s): Edited Antlers
Antler Color: White (#FFFFFF)
Other Notes: A version without the Neck Ruff to see his markings which are hidden under the Neck Ruff during Autumn and Winter and can be seen during Spring and Summer.
A version without the Flower.

Custom Items: An edited flower that looks similar to the Winter Deerling flower.
Flower Colors: Yellow in the center while gradually changing to white (#FFFFFF).

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design/Pokémon Cosplay

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #4: Heavy | Solo | Original Concept

|| Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Imp-Cockatrice
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original Concept

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like it if Lady Kimi has similar colors and markings as her Older Sister, Lady Arisu.
Dragon Face (Usdia Mutant)
I would like it if she has Spikes that go down her back and end near the end of her tail like her Older Sister's.
I would also like it if the Spikes look similar to those of her Older Sister's.
Raptor Claw (Usdia Mutant)

Face: Similar to her older Sister, Lady Arisu~!
Mane: Medium
Tail: Dinotail (Usdia Mutant)
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A, Raptor Claws.
Reference Image(s): Older Sister, Lady Arisu~!
Lady Arisu
Lady Arisu with Toy Sword.

Horn(s): Kid Horns in the front and Drake Horns in the back. (Imp)
Wings: The front of Flared Wings. (Putti)
I want her to have Edited Wings that look similar to her Older Sister's.
Scales: Cheek Scales (Quilin)
Belly Scales (Quilin)
I would like her to have Edited Leg Scales that are on the front of her lower legs and upper legs.
Similar to the Leg Scales that her Sister has.
Other Notes: A version without the One Wing.
A version without the Sword.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Short Sword.
Something similar to the 5th and 9th Short Sword to the right in the top row.
Similar colors to her Sister's Toy Sword if they look good on a Short Sword. If not, CC colors that will look good on a Short Sword.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Short Swords

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #5: Extreme | Solo | Original Concept/CYO

|| Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Foal
Concept Origin: Original Concept/CYO

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her torso is Amethyst purple (#9966CC).
The further the color goes from her torso the lighter it becomes.

She has an Edited Winter Coat that is between short and medium.
(Please make it as fluffy as possible~! <3)
(If you need inspiration please look at the Original Kirin Fluff and the Draft Kirin Fluff~! <3)

Face: Inner Ears and Eyes: (#BFFFBF)
Eyebrows: (#FFC0CB)
Mane: Foal: Windblown
Adult: Windblown and an edited back of Warrior's Braid.
First Braid: It starts behind her ear.
Second Braid: It starts between the first braid and the third braid.
Third Braid: It starts at the bottom of Warrior's Braid.
Mane Colors: (#FFC0CB) then gradually changes the further down it goes.
(#FFC0CB) to (#FF8096) to (#FF4061) and finally to (#FF002D).

Tail: Foal: Windblown
Adult: Windblown and an edited lower part of Warrior's Braid.
The part that's under the area that's tied together.
I want it to begin at the same place that Windblown begins.
If possible I would like it to have the feathers from Warrior's Braid.
If it's not possible I would like to have edited feathers at the top of Warrior's Braid.
Tail Colors: (#BFBFFF) then gradually changes the further down it goes.
(#BFBFFF) to (#8080FF) to (#4040FF) and finally to (#0000FF).

Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Hooves (#FFC0CB)
Foal: Angeni Fetlocks
Adult: Edited Angeni Fetlocks.
Princess Amethyst Midnight does her best to keep her Fetlocks between short and medium.
If possible I want her Fetlocks to look similar to her Winter Coat.
If possible I want a version where her Fetlocks have grown out to full length.
Reference Image(s):
Princess Amethyst Midnight

Princess Amethyst Midnight without Wings

Horn (s): Normal Horn
Horn Color: (#FFC0CB)
Wings: Edited Angeni style 2 Wings, I want them to be fluffier and Winter Weather ready.
Edited Style 1 Head Wings to more or less match her Wings.
Edited Winglets to more or less match her Wings and Head Wings.

First set of Wings.
First Layer of Feathers:
(#FF002D)
Second Layer of Feathers:
(#FF4061)
Third Layer of Feathers:
(#FF8096) gradually changing to (#FFC0CB).

Second set of Wings.
First Layer of Feathers:
(#0000FF)
Second Layer of Feathers:
(#4040FF)
Third Layer of Feathers:
(#8080FF) gradually changing to (#BFBFFF).

Head Wings/Winglets.
First Feather/First Layer of Feathers:
(#004000)
Second Father/Second Layer of Feathers:
(#208020)
Third Feather/Third Layer of Feathers:
(#60BF60)
Fourth Feather/Fourth Layer of Feathers:
(#BFFFBF)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Concept/CYO

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Sleet
Justification for Domain Choice:(Updated on September, 4, 2022.)

Luckily Amethyst wakes up early or she would have been caught off guard when someone around her age hurries into the room. Having an idea of what to do she stands her ground and mentally prepares for her first fight. She hates the idea of fighting so while he is racing towards her she looks for any way to escape. Before she knows what is going on the intruder is already too close for comfort and something happens inside of her. The dark Foal realizes something too late and before he can slow down or even turn around he is hit by sleet. Not hard enough to permanently injure him, though, enough to prevent him from going after Amethyst a second time. After she uses her Powers she stumbles backwards in a daze until a certain while later her Royal Knights come rushing in to check on her.

Months later she's settled into the place that she now calls home and begins explore with them. When it was cold she saw so many amazing things that she never saw before. Seeing as her Parents never had the chance to teach her everything that they know. Which means that whenever she sees something new and safe she excitedly rushes towards it to learn everything that she possibly can about it. Having seen it while it was frozen solid was one thing and now that the water is moving everything about it is new. She gallops towards the stream, though, the closer she gets the slower she goes. Knowing that it's safer to approach something at a walk not a gallop. No matter how excited she is she always takes her time in the end.

Once she's close enough she finds out that the water goes just under her upper legs. It's moving slowly enough that it's safe for her to walk in, lay down in, and even play in. As she begins to study the water she realizes that she wants to learn everything that she can about water. Knowing how water changes during certain temperatures will surly help her to learn more about her Powers and how to control them. Seeing as she never wants to use her Powers to accidentally hurt anyone every again. Accidentally injuring that dark Foal was bad enough. When she closes her eyelids she can still see the pain in his facial expressions and body langue. If that wasn't bad enough the sounds of his pain still lingerer in her mind. The sooner she learns everything about water that she can the sooner she can learn how to properly control her Powers.

She knows that she can create sleet and control the sleet that she creates. What she has yet to figure out is if she can do the same with sleet that she doesn't create. What Amethyst does know is that she is going to wait to use her Powers. Only after she has learned everything that she possibly can about water and it's forms will she use her Powers again. If it goes well she will begin to train herself how to properly use her Powers so that she can further help those around her. Until then she will study water and what can be added to it to help others. So what she wants to learn is which plants can be:
1). added directly to water. (Cold, cool, room temperature, warm, or hot.)
2.) added to water to heighten it's existing flavor.
3.) added to water to change the flavor.
4.) dried, ground into tiny pieces, and made into tea.
5.) made into Medicine. (With the least amount of side effects.)
6.) ground into a paste.

She always takes time to watch a certain Herbalist at work because of how deeply he concentrates on his work. As well as how passionate he is when it comes to his work. Ever since she first saw him working she realized that she wants to learn to become a Herbalist to further help others. Amethyst wants to learn everything that she possibly can when it comes to herbs. That way she can widen her knowledge of tending to others when they are ill, injured, or both.

Amethyst thinks that the only way she will be able to help others with her Powers is by learning more about sleet. The more she knows about sleet the more likely she will be able to use her Powers to help others instead of hurt them. She wants to know how:
1.) sleet moves in every known weather condition.
2.) the temperature effects it.
3.) to use sleet to help others in the most efficient way possible.
4.) to use sleet in a way that is similar to a shield.
5.) to use it to hurt others by using sleet against boulders so that she can learn what not to do. (In a safe and non-violent way.)

She knows that as time goes by she’ll grow stronger and more knowledgeable about her Powers. Hopefully to the point where she will able to use her Powers when she wants to. Not when she's overcome by strong emotions such as fear. She knows that her Powers will be able to do incredible things once she can control them. Until then Amethyst wants to learn everything that she can while she can. That way she will have several skills to fall back on when all else fails.

While growing up she proved to everyone in the Kingdom that she will never use her Powers against them. Whenever she isn’t tending to someone that is ill or injured she will search for someone is until she runs out of energy. Once that happens she will find a quiet place to rest or sleep until she feels better. Knowing that she can't help others if she:
1.) runs out of energy.
2.) doesn't feel well.
3.) is ill.
4.) is in pain.
5.) is injured.
6.) can't concentrate.

Even though she can't stand the idea of others suffering she has to remind herself that she could make things worse for them if she doesn’t properly treat them. She can't stand to see others suffering for any reason once so ever.

Powers from Domain: (I will update when it's not 3:49 in the morning...)
Amethyst can create sleet storms as long as she is healthy, can concentrate, and or fully concentrate on what she’s doing since she’s still learning about her Power. To keep from hurting others with her Power she trains when she can so when someone does need help she’ll be ready and willing. If someone is being chased by someone that wishes to harm and or kill them she can use her Power to stop them, slow them down, or even hurt them if they run and or fly through the sleet. She never means to hurt them, though, she has to keep the other one safe because she’s defending them and not the one chasing them. It’ll give her enough time to size up the situation so she knows what she can and or has to do next to continue to aid the other. While she always tries getting a good amount of distance between the two to keep them safe she sometimes faces the other ready and willing to battle if words won’t work. Seeing as it will take years for her to completely master her Power. Seeing as she isn’t always so sure how long she will be able to keep the sleet storm between the predator and herself.

Amethyst also uses her Power to clear a certain amount of area of a sleet storm to keep others safe as they travel. That way they won’t get hurt and or get hurt worse than they already have if they got caught out in the storm with no shelter. No matter what happens she always does her best to protect others to the best of her abilities which is why she trains whenever she can. The better she gets and stronger she becomes the more area she can cover with her sleet storm to help others. Or the more she is able to clear to help keep others safe when they are in the middle of a sleet storm with no safe place to hide.

Personality: (Updated on August, 8, 2022.)
When Amethyst was only a few months old something terrible happened to her Parent's, or so everyone believes. If they were murdered or if they somehow survived and escaped is known only to her Parent's and whoever saw them last. Since that bright and early morning she was quickly and safely taken to a distant Kingdom where no one knows anything about her. So that her Royal Knights can keep her safe as well as those around her.

Once they arrive at the Kingdom the entire Knight Family greets them before guiding them to their Castle so that they can rest after their journey. By the next day her Royal Knights are well rested enough to explain how their journey went while leaving enough information out so that no one can find the Kingdom that they came from. After hearing everything that they went through the newly wed decided that they would raise Amethyst.

As Amethyst spends time with the Knight Family they all see her in their own way. The more time they spend with her the more her emotions and natural talents are brought closer to the surface. Seeing as she just meet them not that long ago she wants to take her time to get to know them better before she allows herself to begin bonding with them. What had happened with her Parent's hopefully won't happen with them. And yet, she can't help to become comfortable with them as the hours go by. By the time days have gone by she finds herself beginning to bond with them. They are all taking the time to teach and cherish her so she has no reason to emotionally keep her distance from them. Once she begins opening up to them emotionally they can image who she will be when she grows up.

A few months later the Members of the Knight Family begin taking her on walks to get her used to the area and those that live here. They help to strengthen her natural need to help those around her. By first helping her to get used to meeting someone new in an environment that she is used to. At first she stays close to whoever she is with and refuses to leave them to meet anyone new. Though, the more time she spends near someone the braver she becomes. Once she's beginning to become comfortable with someone that's when she begins to become a bit vocal when they are near. The more she trusts them the more vocal she becomes and the more she wants to know about them.

Amethyst doesn't want to be someone that briefly greet someone on her way someplace and then continue on her way. Instead she wants to do more so that she can show them that she cares about them. She wants to stop to start a conversation with them to figure out how they are doing. Maybe they need help and so far she is the only one that would stop to listen to what they have to say.

Amethyst does her best to be thoughtful, understanding, considerate, caring, loving, kind, etcetera. It isn't always easy, though, she does her best not to let certain emotions determine how she treats those around her. It also means that she does her best to figure out what is really going on so that she doesn't allow herself to walk into a trap. No matter what is going on she knows that she needs to take the necessary time to figure the situation out as best she can. In case some does set a trap for her for any reason she will be as prepared as she possibly can. Because the better her condition is the more likely she will be able to help someone that actually needs her help. She also needs to pay attention to what she is doing so that she doesn’t accidentally end up hurting them more than she is helping them.

Amethyst cares about others to the point where she will go out of her way to figure out if something is wrong. If she sees someone that appears to be ill, injured, in trouble, and or in danger. She will do her best to help them even if she doesn't know them. Of course, with her no longer being a Foal she goes out of her way to get to know almost everyone that she meets. Which means that it won't be long before she knows whoever she is helping. That is if they want her help seeing as she isn't going to forcefully tend to them. Then again, she can't help it if they are unconscious and don't her help because they are unconscious. Those are some of the only times that she will tend to someone that doesn't want to be tended to.

Amethyst is protective of those that she knows and loves as well as anyone that she's taken care of. She is protective to the point where she will defend them against anyone who wishes to injure or kill them or their loved ones. Amethyst was raised to be understanding and sympathetic towards others.
1.) She has no idea what they have gone through.
2.) She has no idea what they are going through.

I, ___Blue_Sparkle27___ swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

-- Ulun'suti --

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas